Succubus Coed 02: Cursed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll sleep in the guest room, together."

"I see. What about the fact, I'm a nympho?"

"I know you have sex with others, including some of your students."

"Actually, all of them."

"Oh? Oh! My son?" I nodded. "That might get awkward. I don't know how he'll handle knowing we're having sex."

"He already knows. We haven't always been quiet at your place."

"Oh. Yeah, I suppose we might have gotten a little loud a time or two."

"I've also talked to him about it, and he's accepted that with him, it's just sex, but with you, it's more. In return, I have been advising him on the seduction of his girlfriend."

"Oh!?"

"Yeah. It helps him accept the situation."

"So you have him eating out of your hand?"

"And pussy. He he. So, since you accept me as I am, and still want me to meet your folks, what can I say, but I'd be happy to meet them."

We decided to make the visit three weekends later. I scheduled time off at both clubs. When I met his parents, I was ready to use my power to soothe ruffled feathers, but instead, I found they were wannabe hippies. I did notice his dad checking me out. We actually got along rather well. We did three more visits over the next six months. That's when he invited me on their family vacation. This year, it was a week in Vegas.

I had never been in a hotel suite before, and this was a large one, with multiple bathrooms and bedrooms, and even a Jacuzzi. I had asked if I should pack regular clothes or sexy ones. He said sexy, so I did. Everything was at least partially see-through, and I didn't even own any underwear. We flew in, and Terry insisted on walking up behind me into the private plane. I could practically feel his eyes on my pussy. He forgot that his dad went up next, and so his dad also saw everything. Oddly, I was getting a bit of a lustful feeling from his mom, as well.

We had a limo from the airport to the hotel. The first thing on the schedule was for the guys to see a live nudie show while us women went to the spa. We spent a fair amount of time naked getting a massage, and having a natural rub applied. After an hour, it was over, and we returned to our room. When we checked our phones, we saw the guys decided to catch another show and wouldn't be back for at least an hour. So we decided to head to the Jacuzzi. She was surprised I went naked, but decided to join me in a bikini.

Gina brought a bottle of Champagne, and a pair of glasses. I drank sparingly, but my strip-club experience meant I could drink the whole bottle and still be sober. She, on the other hand, got tipsy easily. Gina started talking about how I was so confident about my body, and that it was such a pretty body.

She reached out and fondled my breast. "You have such lovely breasts. They are so firm, and don't sag at all, even though they are so huge. They are also so soft."

"Do you like them? They are all natural." I reached up and played with my other breast, especially with the nipple.

She started to play with my nipple, copying me, and was surprised when she squeezed and milk shot out. "Oh my! You have milk?"

"Yes. Ever since they came in, they've had milk. Terry loves sucking them. You want to try?"

I could easily tell she wanted to, by the speed she latched onto my nipple. She seemed mesmerized, so I started playing with her breasts. I removed her top. Before too long, Gina became aroused, and started kissing me on the lips and playing with my body. I tapped into her fantasy, and without changing my appearance, I began to play her, as she wanted. Next, I removed her bottoms, leaving her naked in the Jacuzzi. We each had several orgasms before I reminded her that the boys would be back any minute. So we got out and dried off. When they did come in, we were in robes drinking the last of the Champagne.

We went to our separate rooms to dress for dinner. At the fancy restaurant we chose, I was surprised to see other women dressed as blatantly as me. I wasn't surprised when Terry started to finger me. Later, we went to a show, where I wound up sitting on Terry's lap. A few moments after the lights went down, his dick came out and I slid it into my pussy. When the show ended, I covered for him as he put it away. I know his dad saw us, as he spent more time watching us than the show.

When we got back, we went to bed, but not to sleep. I took him in my mouth and deepthroated him. He didn't last long, and after he blew, I pulled in his balls to make him blow again. While he recovered, I had him eat me out. Then I let him savage me from behind to really get him going. Then we went to bed. In the morning, his mother thanked us, because our sexy noises inspired her man, and she had a great night. While Terry was embarrassed, I just laughed, and said, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I'm glad you two had such a nice evening." That got Terry even redder. "Terry, it's okay. This is Sin City. Sex is expected, and your parents still enjoy each other. Be happy for them." Terry didn't say much until after breakfast.

This morning, we were headed to the pool, so I wore a small, sheer bikini. Better, it got transparent when wet. As I walked past, a fair number of people had accidents of one kind or another. Several fell in the pool, others walked into people or chairs. And a few came in their shorts. When I lay down on my front, I untied my top so Terry could put lotion on. Later, when it was time to turn over, I did, and he put lotion on my topless front. We heard more accidents, as people went past me. After a bit, I put my top back on.

Finally I went into the water, and my suit went transparent. I got on Terry's shoulders, to play chicken, and my boobs rested on his head. He had an erection the whole time. Just before we were going to leave, I pulled him to the edge of the pool, and pulled his swimsuit down and mine to the side and slid his dick into me. We had sex, then I pulled his suit back up. I got out of the water with my pussy fully exposed since the suit was still pulled to the side.

Ten minutes later, his dad said, "Hey, Mike, fix your suit. You're exposed."

I looked down, and said, "My nipples are covered." I knew that was not what he meant.

"Not there."

I reached down, then said, "Oh!" and then put my bottoms back in place.

We then had lunch at the poolside restaurant.

Terry and I went back to the room while his parents went shopping. In our room, Terry took me again. We lay back on the bed. Hearing his folks return, he got dressed, and I said would be showering in a bit. He went to talk to his folks, and then I heard them leave. A few minutes later, I went into the shower. I was washing my hair, when I sensed someone opening the bathroom door. I had not fully closed it, in case Terry came back and wanted to watch. Instead, it was his dad who couldn't resist.

When his phone rang, I looked straight at him and just acted like it was normal for him to watch me wash my hair in the shower. He backed up and answered. When he said goodbye, I asked, "You like watching me?" I waited a bit, then said, "I don't mind. You can come in and watch."

He peeked in, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I am. What was the call about?"

"That was my wife. They decided to head out and do some shopping. They'll be at least two hours."

"In that case, why not chat with me. I'm sure there's a lot to know about each other. You can sit over on the toilet seat."

He came in and sat. We talked, and when I finished, I stepped out and dried off. When I wrapped my hair in a towel, he stood and came to me and began squeezing my breasts. "I can't stand it. You're so sexy, I must have you."

I wasn't too surprised, as I could feel his lust building. He, however, was surprised when I said, "Well, Jack, if we're gonna have sex, let's at least get on the bed." I then leaned into him and French kissed him. I led him by the hand to my bed, and said, "Take your clothes off."

He rushed to get naked, then he climbed over me. I guided his erection into my pussy. After he came, I said, "I see where Terry gets his stamina. I bet you will also like sucking my milk." That got him latched on a nipple. A few moments later, he gave me a thumbs-up sign. He came again, and only afterwards, did he pull off and relax. I, too, relaxed, but then got dressed, and reminded him that the others would soon be back. He sighed, dressed, and we went to the common room and watched cable until they came back.

That evening, we went to another restaurant, and Terry fidgeted a lot. We finished eating, and Terry ordered a bottle of wine. Jack poured and handed the glasses out, then Terry stood. He walked over, and pulled out a small box that he opened as he got to one knee.

"Mike, you've made my world spin. You make me laugh. Will you marry me?"

I was shocked. I had no clue this was even in the works. "I... I... I want to say yes, so bad. You have made me feel like a real woman this last year, and I want it so much. But I have a secret that could destroy us if it got out. I... cannot accept, just yet. I need to tell you about my secret first."

"You mean the strip club? I know all about that."

"Oh! How? Never mind. That's not the secret I meant. Only part of it, but not the secret."

Jack said, "Strip club?"

Gina said, "Hush you. Let them work it out."

Terry asked, "What is your secret, then?"

"Not here. Take me back to our room, and I'll tell you." Then looking at the others, I said, "Could you two go see a show, or something? We'll need some alone time."

Gina said, "Yes dear, of course." She turned to her husband, and said, "Let's go, Jack. I saw an ad for a show I want to see." He clearly wanted to see what happened with us, but she pulled him away.

"Let's get back to our room." I grabbed my glass and chugged it.

He stood, then slowly drank his glass, and we left, paying as we did.

When the door closed on the suite, he said, "I thought your job at Bart's Tarts might be an issue, but apparently it's something else."

I just pulled him into the bedroom, and undressed, putting a finger to his lips as he was about to speak. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Terry, I'm not exactly human."

"What? You're saying you're an alien?"

"Not an alien. I was human, but I made a pact with a succubus."

"There's no such thing."

"Hush. There is. With that pact, I got this body, and sex drive, and even more. But there was a price I thought I had avoided. I didn't lose my soul, but rather it was changed. I now have certain supernatural abilities." I then concentrated and changed my appearance to Marilyn Monroe. A few moments later, I changed to last month's Playboy centerfold, as I knew he had a subscription. "I can look like anyone, and I can be anyone's fantasy."

"Holy shit!"

"I doubt it is holy. I need to feed off of humans, as well. That's why I work at the strip club. I can easily have sex with a hundred strangers a week. No one notices if I nibble a little on each."

"What happens for women? Can you be their fantasy also?"

I just concentrated, and took on his appearance. "The only difference is I don't have balls. My clit becomes a dick, and works like one for her, so, yeah, I can be their fantasy, as well." Then I restored my appearance. "This is my true appearance. I use a different one at the strip club, so I won't be recognized."

He sat on the bed, so I got dressed, and sat next to him. "How did you find out anyway?"

"Rich folk like me have to be careful. I had a PI check you out. He never saw you at the club, so I didn't know what you did there, but he managed to spot your car there, and also to get a tracker in your purse, so he knew you were inside somewhere. Now I understand why he didn't see you."

"If you went to that much trouble, why didn't he find out I've been having sex with your son at the country club as well."

"I told him I already knew all about you at the club, but I didn't. When you told me you had already talked to my son about us, I was even surprised. I guess I was blind to what you did."

We were silent for a few minutes.

"Do you have any other secrets?"

"There is a lot I can do as a succubus, but now that you know, I can fill you in later about it. No big deal there. I also have a hard time remembering to use the ladies' room."

"Huh? Why?"

"I was raised as though I was a boy. I got used to using the boys' room. Later, at Randy U, they didn't have many ladies' rooms, and I used the men's locker room."

"No one complained?"

"Only a few, and only at Randy U. Kali took care of that, and after a while, it was normal for everyone. For me, it was already normal, since I also routinely had sex in the men's room."

"Kali?"

"The one I made the pact with."

"Anything else I should know?"

I thought a bit, then remembered. "Oh, my dad still thinks I'm a man."

"What? Is he blind? There is no way he can miss those tits."

"His body sees them, but he doesn't. I got so desperate I even had sex with him."

"You did? Incest?"

"Yes, incest. But even that didn't penetrate. The last time I had sex with him, was just after I graduated. I was grinding on his erection, and he was squeezing my breasts. I looked behind myself, and said, 'Goodbye, dad.' He said, 'Goodbye, son.' He was still pounding into me at the time."

"Impossible."

"I know. At that point, I knew then that the disconnect between mind and body was complete. I don't know if he can handle me getting married. I have essentially removed him from my life except for the Christmas cards."

"You're so alone then?"

"Yeah. Until you came along, I've been spinning my wheels, having fun and enjoying what life has to offer, but always alone. I've dated a bunch of people, but few lasted beyond a date or two, but just so they can notch their bedpost. You were the first, and while you wanted my body, you also wanted me."

We were silent for so long, his folks came back. I went out to greet them.

"You told him your secret?"

"Yes."

"How'd he take it?"

"Hard. He's still thinking about it."

"Now that you've told him, why don't you tell us? We could share that terrible secret, whatever it is."

"No. Being friends, even close friends, is not enough. He wants to share his life with me. That level of commitment means no secrets between us. If my secret came out, it would destroy us. I would survive, because I already know, but it would be months or years to recover. Him, it would destroy, and he might never recover. Even now, it is testing him, so be careful and supportive. Don't tell him to accept or reject. Just say you love him whatever he chooses. Will you do that for him?"

"Not for you?"

"No. This is only very hard on me. For him, it is nearly catastrophic. I think it best we all go to bed. In the morning, send for breakfast, then let us be. Enjoy yourselves."

"Okay. We will."

With that, I returned, undressed, and got in bed. A little while later, he did as well, but he didn't reach out to me. So I just went to sleep.

In the morning, I let him sleep, and dressed. Later, his folks came out and said they ordered breakfast. After it arrived, I went in and woke him. He came out a few minutes later, dressed. Breakfast was quiet at first, but that was too much for his mother.

"Terry, we love you. Whatever you choose, we will accept your decision."

"Yes, son. We'll be there for you."

After more silence, he said, "Thanks, mom. Thanks, dad. That helps. But it's hard, what she said."

"Did she hurt you?"

"No, mom. But it put me in a tailspin, and I don't know how to handle it. I need to talk to someone, but who can I tell? Who would believe me?"

I said, "Tell whom you must. I will back you up. Just know that such secrets are hard to keep."

"You would let me tell my folks?"

"Yes. Do what you need to do. I don't want to hurt you, and it is better done now than done later."

He gave a grunt, "Yeah. That would be worse." He took a deep breath, and then said, "Mom, dad, she's not human. She's a succubus."

They both started to argue that it was impossible. I just held up my hand and said, "Quiet. Watch." From previous visits, I knew they liked Cher, so I changed my appearance, and suddenly they saw Cher. I even sounded like her when I said, "It is true. I do not mean you harm, but I do feed off of humans. I am careful to hide it so I am not discovered, and I have been doing so for years. This is my secret." I then returned to my form. They started to ask me questions, but again I held up my hand and said, "Later, please. Terry needs you more than ever. Call me when you need me." I then got up and went back into the bedroom.

It got loud and quiet many times, but it wasn't until lunchtime that they called me.

I walked in. "Have you come to any conclusion, or do you have more questions?"

Gina said, "We have millions of questions, but that can wait. There is only one that matters. Do you love him?"

"I don't truly know. I like him a lot, and enjoy being with him. I'm willing to do a lot of things for him, but I don't know if that is sufficient. Nor do I know if I can love, being what I am."

"Wow, son. I don't think I've ever heard such honesty."

"I know, dad. I came to realize she was trying not to hurt me when she left after breakfast. I've also been trying to picture life without her, and I can't. I'm afraid of her, but I still want her so much, it hurts."

I sat back, and waited. The silence went on for nearly twenty minutes.

Finally, he said, "I may regret asking you again, but I will regret more, not asking. Will you be my wife?"

"Yes." I walked up to him and chastely kissed him and then sat back down. He pulled my hand over and put a ring on it. Then I got up and went to the room phone and ordered a bottle of Champagne sent up with glasses for four. I let room service in, and when they were gone, I said, "It is time to bring a toast. To a life together, and a new adventure!" I then raised my glass. The others said 'cheers' and we clinked glasses and drank up.

Terry said, "What do we do now?"

I replied, "Something fun and meaningless. Let's all go to an arcade."

That was met with enthusiasm, and the concierge told us where to find one. We spent hours there. I suggested we go back to the same restaurant to show them I had accepted. At the table, a magnum was unexpectedly delivered, compliments of the management.

That night, we had sex, and it was primal. He went in all three holes, punished my nipples, scratched my back, and demanded I be just as rough on him. We didn't stop until he was exhausted. When he fell asleep, I used some of my energy to heal the worst of the marks I put on him. I recharged by entering the dreams of some others in the rooms below us. I then healed him the rest of the way. My own marks faded without needing anything special.

In the morning, he asked, "How much sex do you need to feed?"

"I can go days without, but I am used to a lot of sex. I don't think you would survive if I only had sex with you."

"Ouch. Would you quit the country club?"

"If I must. But everyone will know what happened unless you also leave the club."

"You're right. What do you suggest we do?"

"You're afraid of being blackmailed, right?"

"Yes."

"Then embrace it. When you introduce me to your friends, tell them how hot I make you when I do it with another. Heck, even invite your friends to check me out when you lift my skirt. That may have a short-term, detrimental impact, but when your friends see us together as husband and wife, they'll get used to it and it will blow over."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"But be sure your parents and kid are in the loop. It will affect them no matter how you handle it. Those at the club already know I am easy, so it won't affect me much. But acknowledging it openly may lose me a few customers. It may gain some, as well."