Succubus Coed 02: Cursed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"I have sex with at least a hundred people a week. I have no right to say anything about your sex life."

"But that's your job."

"The sex at Sunshine Point is not my job."

"Oh, yeah."

"So don't worry about being faithful. I really don't mind."

"I'm not sure eight inches will make women want me. There are a lot of men with eight-inch dicks out there."

I thought a bit, and remembered something from the ancient book. "You know... I might be able to do something about that."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, the same way I got F-cups. We'll need a lot of sex, but I think I can make your dick grow while you're in me. And when I mean a lot of sex, I mean with others. I'll need their energy to do it."

"Wow... Let's do it."

I spent the next month teaching him how to please a woman, and also how to seduce one he wanted. I had him come to the strip club a few times to take me to the back room, so I could access the sexual energy. We stopped at twelve inches and really thick when erect. I also gave him even better staying power. His dick was nine inches flaccid at that point. I just said, "Mission accomplished. Now, go get 'em, tiger."

"Rowwwwrrrr!"

A few days later, he told me what happened.

"I was with a client, at her office, standing after a meeting when she noticed it. Since underwear isn't comfortable anymore, I've been going commando. She saw the snake heading down my leg, and came on to me. That got its attention, and she realized I am a grower. That got her really turned on. She started unbuttoning her top, while putting her other hand on the rising snake. Her eyes got big, and soon she was trying to take her shirt off at the same time she was trying to pull out my dick.

"So I pushed her hand away, and opened my pants and dropped them. I then went to work on her skirt while she took her top off. She didn't hesitate, or even ask me to wear a condom. She just grabbed my semi-hard dick, and stuffed it in her pussy. That's when I got hard, and it went in even faster. I hit bottom with two inches to go. She tried to get it all in, despite saying she was splitting herself. On your advice, I put her legs over my shoulders, and that got me another inch.

"We both came, and when she saw I was still hard, thanks for that, Mike, she turned around and told me to go up her ass. Maybe I could while semi hard, but full, it would only go in three inches no matter how hard she pushed. Eventually she gave up and said she had to get it down her throat since it wouldn't fit elsewhere. She got it two inches into her throat before she gave up. She broke down, crying that she had failed, but after we had cleaned up and dressed, she said she had never had better. I asked about the tears, and she just asked me if she could have another try after she managed to expand herself with practice."

"Wow. You think she'll really want to try again?"

"Yes. As I drove her to the airport, I saw her shopping for sex toys on her phone. The kind designed to make her ass bigger, as well as something for her throat."

"Oh my."

"Yeah."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Especially applying your lessons to make a woman scream. They really work!"

"Good. Then I am happy." I waited a few seconds, then said, "Now do to me what you did to her. Do it all." He did.

A few months later, his folks were visiting, and they decided to surprise us in bed for his birthday. We were both naked in the center of the room. I was kneeling and deepthroating, and knew he was about to blow, when they came in. My eyes looked to see who it was, but Terry pulled out and faced them, "Mom! Dad! We're kind of busy here."

"Sorry, son... My god, you're huge."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, son, how'd that happen?"

I placed my hand around it, and rubbed it a bit, and said, "I had a little something to do with that." Suddenly, he blew, and since he was facing his mom, she got his load all over her skirt. "Oops," I said, "I forgot he was ready to blow." I then stuffed it in me, and also swallowed his balls, and he came again. When we finished, I said, "At least, I got the second one."

Gina, still in shock, and was staring again at his dick. Jack, however, said, "Son, why are you still hard?"

"Blame her. Again."

"Oh, man, I wish I had a dick like that."

Gina said, "I wish you did, too."

Terry looked at me, and said, "No."

"Okay."

"So what brought you here?"

"It's your birthday, son, and we had a gift for you."

"We got you concert tickets for you-know-who."

"Flo Rida?"

"Yes. He'll be here next month, and we pulled some strings to get them. Good ones, too."

Terry's dad pulled out an envelope, and I saw the tickets inside as Terry opened it. He was so happy, he went and hugged his mom, and even lifted her up. So I, now standing, walked over and hugged his dad. When I felt Jack's dick stiffen, I slipped a hand in his pants and played with it. Meanwhile, I saw Gina realize Terry's dick was still quite hard and poking her pussy. I noted her lust rising, so when we broke, I still had my hand on her husband's dick. I said, "Why don't you two take the bed. I've got him warmed up for you." I then looked down at Jack's dick, and she followed my gaze.

"Oh my. He's getting hard. I'll take it from here, young lady." She smiled hungrily, then pulled my hand out and put hers in and they headed to the bed.

I jumped up on Terry, impaling my pussy on his dick, and said, "Pound me against the wall, stud."

Terry did, and I allowed my power to flow over his parents, and soon all of us were screaming our pleasure, and we all came.

As we untangled, Terry and I dressed for work, and left his parents in our bed.

When I got dressed for the concert, Terry suggested I go with the tied off blouse, nipples showing, and a shorter miniskirt that exposed at least an inch of my pussy. I chose to expose two inches. It wasn't until we parked, that I learned we had special tickets. Moving through the crowd, I felt quite a few people finger me. After the concert, we went backstage for a meet-and-greet. I pulled my shirt open a bit, so not only the nipples showed, but the whole areola as well. I also pulled my miniskirt up another inch.

Everyone stared and got kind of silent as they caught sight of me. When we finally got to meet him, he was a gentleman to me, but did ask, "Aren't you concerned about showing so much skin?"

"No. My husband, here, likes showing me off."

Flo looked to Terry, who said, "I enjoy watching my big-breasted nympho have sex."

Flow raised his eyebrows, and I asked him for a photo for my husband. I said he could fondle me if he wanted. When the photo was shown to Terry, he said, "Honey, did you lift your skirt for the image?"

"Just a little. You like?"

"Oh yeah."

Flo invited us into his room while he wiped all the show's sweat down, and I let Terry have a lot of fun, especially watching Flo ogling me, as he talked with Terry. Later, as he talked to us from behind the shower curtain, Terry pulled out his dick and did me. At one point, I noticed Flo watched from behind the curtain.

Afterwards, we went to a bar. Terry said, "I can't believe he let you wash his back."

"Was meeting him everything you wanted?"

"Yeah, it was.... Um, shouldn't you, well be a little less exposed? This late, it might be an issue."

"I'm not defenseless, besides, everyone here has already seen everything."

We chatted for at least an hour. Slowly, I noticed a change in the crowd. It was not only lustful, but seemed to be closer to violence. So I said to Terry, "Why don't you go get the car and pull up front. I think it's time to go home. Make sure the AC is cooling before you come get me."

"Okay." He left.

I'm glad he had not noticed, because as soon as he got out the door, several men advanced on me. "Hey fellas, get back." I started to pull things to try to show less, but there was no time.

"No, honey, you're showing so much, we know you want it."

"No. No." I did my best, but could not hold them off. At least I kept it quiet until I knew Terry was out of earshot. Then I used my special abilities while they played with my breasts and pussy. I briefly astral projected myself into the bartender, and made him turn off the cameras. Returning, I changed my appearance and made them think I was a different woman. My clothes also changed to match their collective fantasy. That's when I hit them. Even as one was stuffing his dick into my pussy, I was feeding from all of them. I took maybe a year's worth of their lives. This caused the guy in me to immediately come, and the others did soon after. I tried pushing them off again and failed because there were too many.

Again, I said, "No, get off of me." However, my voice sounded very different. At one point, I briefly escaped, so I used that sexual energy to ensure the witnesses saw this version of me. When another stuffed his dick in my ass, and one went in my pussy, I thought I better do something stronger. I was just about to do so, when the leader pulled my head down and forced his dick into my mouth.

He said, "You're ours, bitch. We're gonna use you up, and spit you out. Aren't we, boys!"

There was a general chorus of ascent, so I decided to hit them all, including the bartender, because he yelled out that he couldn't wait for his turn. When I pushed, the three in me came hard, and they screamed in pleasure. Shortly after, the others came. Soon, however, their pleasure was panic, as they kept coming, and I kept feeding. The only reason the bouncer lived is because he was yelling at the bartender to stop this, but the bartender ordered him to stay out of it, 'cause he was gonna have fun tonight.

The three in me dropped as husks, while the rest weren't much better. I then stood in shock, shook myself, and walked to the door. I stopped next to the bouncer, and looking him in the eyes, said, "There is right and wrong in this world. Evil prospers when people do nothing. You did nothing." I then walked out, and I heard him drop to his knees and weep.

I headed to Terry, who was wondering who I was, when I shifted back. I got in and said, "Drive. Avoid the main streets until we are in a different neighborhood far from here."

He started the car moving, and asked, "Why were you changed?"

"It got ugly. You don't want to know." I then closed my eyes and leaned back against the seat. We drove in silence. After a while, I could feel we left that place a few miles behind, so I said, "We're far enough away. You can use the main roads, now."

He quickly got us back on a highway, and then asked, "Why all the backstreets?"

"Cameras. I think I took care of the cameras there, but I left behind a big mess. Hopefully, they'll never figure it out. If anyone asks, I left the bar with you, and there was another hot woman there. You can describe what you saw me look like when I exited. I just want to go to sleep now, and try to get past it."

He respected my need for silence, and surprisingly, I fell asleep before we got home. He carried me to bed, and took my clothes off, then slept himself without waking me.

The bizarre deaths were the talk of the town the next day, so I watched someone's phone to see what the news was, but only commented that I wondered what happened to them.

That night, Terry said, "It was you. Those seven dead at the bar."

"Yes. We got too carried away with my being sexy, and some bad people trickled in. When I realized the danger, I sent you to get the car. They saw me alone and attacked. I defended myself by taking a year each from them, but they were too arrogant or too stupid, and kept raping me. Then their leader said they would leave me in terrible shape, and the others cheered. So I drained them."

I was silent for a while.

"Do you hate me?"

I waited while he thought about it.

"Mike, you endangered yourself to save me. I fear what you can do even more now, but I know you love me and would never hurt me, so I don't fear you. Thank you." He leaned in to kiss me deeply. Looking at me in the eyes, and pulling mine to his, he said. "I. Love. You." Then he hugged me.

I began to cry, but soon said, "I love you, too."

There was soon a nationwide hunt for that other woman. They had a picture of her. They also interrogated us, but as we both said we had seen the other woman, and left before anything happened, so they eventually left us alone.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!