Succubus Coed 06: Professor Gicquel

Story Info
But who is Mr. Hayden?
13.1k words
4.7
2.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But who is Mr. Hayden?

[Author's note: everyone involved is at least eighteen, and no kids are present.]

William and Dick were over for a family dinner. Something we tried to have once a month, since we all lived in the same area. After dinner, we retired to the music room, where some soft music was playing in the background, while we talked about recent events.

Dick said, "Well, it's been a while, but the bank is finally happy with the insurance settlement. Another five years, or so, and I'll own my own massage shop in Milpitas. And the folks from the hunting lodge you inherited really like my work."

William asked, "How did you guys meet them?"

I said, "Well, I got hired to evaluate a hiking trail outside San Jose. A fishing lodge had heard of me, and wanted my opinion of some hiking trails. Well, I was talking with the hunting lodge's former owner on a trail, when he suddenly died. He was a strange recluse of a man, including his last will and testament. The end result is I was named by my circumstance. He left everything to the last stranger he talked with, and one of his servants saw that was me. A few months later, the ink is dry, and I own a mansion in the hills, with a permanent staff and everything."

"So that's why you have those monthly visits to the country?"

"Yeah. Learning to manage the new staff, and all the assets is a lot of work. Fortunately, there are some accountants on that staff, and they are working with me to get me up to speed. I think I have a handle on most of it now, so I won't have the emergency calls I've been getting every once in a while."

Dick added, "As I was saying, those guys loooove what I can do with their bodies. And they love the eye candy, as well." At this, she lifted one of her breasts. Since she had just come from work, she was still in her work outfit, which was a short skirt and nothing on top.

William reached over and grabbed the other breast, and said, "Yep. Grade 'A' eye candy."

Dick just said, "William, down boy."

"Aw, do I have to?" He continued to play with her breast, but soon stopped as she gave him a look. "Okay, sis, I'll behave, for now." Then he released it.

Terry asked, "How is the bigger place doing?"

"Well, most of the old staff came with me, and the new staff is coming along nicely. I also have a good relationship with the cops. They know I push the edge of the law, but they also know I point them to, let's say, interesting people."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know I have a sixth sense for criminals. The cops don't believe me, exactly, but they don't care, since I have a good track record."

I added, "Yeah, I do something similar at the night club. But I think I may have occasionally crossed the line of legality, and certainly crossed the line to the supernatural."

Will asked, "Mom, don't they have a problem with you doing, um... stuff? Or turning bad guys in?"

"Well, a lot of the ... stuff ... is forgotten. Perk of being me. As to turning bad guys in, I don't turn in the petty ones. That would be over half the clientele, some nights. No, I save it for the big bads. The ones that prey on the innocent, and enjoy harming others. Boss doesn't object as they also hurt business. But sometimes, I allow them to turn themselves in, or to at least sing like a canary. The cops wonder at it, but accept it like manna from heaven."

Terry said, "Mike, you may be made for sin, but man, you are truly good."

"Some might not agree."

Dick added, "Don't worry, mom. We know you mean well, generally. We also know you can kick butt when you must."

Terry added, "She can kick my butt any time she wants, and I bet I'd like it."

"Enough about me. William, what of you?"

"Well, since I was assigned to oversee the maintenance department, I have learned quite a lot. I had some issues at first, but I got them ironed out. Getting to know the people has proven enlightening. Some have been there since grandpa took over the company."

"So, you get why you need to be there?"

"Oh, yeah. I figured that out early. Our company is large, and one day, should I be selected, I might take over the company. In the meantime, I need to understand how all the various parts of the company work. I am curious, dad, why you haven't moved up into management."

"Well, I do fill in when my boss needs to be absent. He does like taking a three-week vacation and not be worried about the sales department going to hell. Also, I do quite well in sales. What you don't see, are my monthly reports to the board with what I see the customers wanting. Not just new products, but new ways of doing business, new relations, and even potential customers and rivals. Unlike the other salesmen, I am far more aware of how the company works, and how customers affect the company. I also spend one day a week reviewing stuff from all the other parts of the company, so I can keep aware of things."

"I didn't know any of that."

"When you finish your rotation, you will then seek out your place. When you find it, you will likely be given a similar role. Heck, if you wind up as a manager, you may take over, instead of me. I don't desire to be in management, but I will do so, if needed."

"Hm..."

"Don't get your hopes up yet. Gramps looks to be sticking around for a while."

Dick spoke up, and said, "Hey mom! I read on the net a story that Randy U is having troubles with a nasty rapist."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well, mom, our alma mater seems to have some terrifying dude hunting on campus. He's preying on students, staff, even the campus cops. Yet they haven't been able to find any evidence of who he is. And the descriptions are not consistent. Also, he only attacks at night."

"Oh my! That's gonna hurt attendance."

"Yeah, they have already recommended people stay inside at night, but you know people. They will party, shop, and whatnot."

"Yep. Students go there to learn, yet continue to be stupid."

"I remember. But I'm thinking of taking some time off to check it out."

William said, "That's stupid."

At the same time, Terry said, "Huh? Why?"

"Something about the story seems to call to me. I want to find out more."

I said, "That doesn't seem wise. You should let the authorities handle it. If you want to contribute to their support fund, however, I am sure they would appreciate it."

"I already did."

"Send me the link, so I can read about it."

She pulled out her phone, and a few moments later, I heard a ding on mine. "Done."

We moved on to other topics for the rest of the evening. We had a few laughs as Terry told stories of his own rotation at work. William responded with two of his own. Dick and I told stories of our escapades at Randy U, and I added some from the country club and the strip club. Dick added some from the massage parlor. Shortly after nine, William said he had to leave, as he had to work the next day. Terry said to get used to it while in maintenance. Their work never stops, and they often do work when no one else is around to get in the way. We all got up and saw William off, then returned to the music room.

Once back, Dick said, "Mom, I didn't want to say anything in front of William, but when I said the story called to me, I mean it called to my supernatural self. That's how I know it must be some sort of evil, and not just some junkie getting out of hand doped up with PCP or something."

"You think it is something you must handle?"

"Yeah."

"Hm... I will go with you."

"Huh?"

"Mike, what are you saying? You can't both go! It's too dangerous."

"We both know that when she is called, she will go. I'm not going to take out the bad guy, as she's quite capable. No, I'm going to help her find him."

"But you'll be in danger."

"Yes, but I can handle myself fairly well, and I am sure Dick will not be far from me. Between the two of us, I think we'll be okay."

"Mom, you really think you can find him better than me?"

"Yes. I have certain supernatural senses that I think might be useful. And I can use them at a distance. So we could be in a van, and I could look while lying down in back."

"Oh! I had forgotten about that. And the van would protect us from whatever is out there, should we be surprised."

We talked a little more about this before Dick left. Terry and I retired to our bedroom, and got undressed. He was still clearly upset about the danger we would be in, so I briefly shifted to my hybrid-werewolf form to remind him I had my own supernatural combat abilities. That got us talking about the other werewolves. I told him there were only three left to cure, and all those who chose to remain as werewolves had already gone through the ritual. They still maintained the cured as part of the pack, and they had a playroom dedicated to them for when they needed to change.

I changed back, and we proceeded to have sex. In the morning, I woke him up by deepthroating him slowly. He didn't wake until he came. We then went to our shower, where he spent a lot of time washing my giant tits. Sometimes from the front, and sometimes from behind. While back there, he did me in the ass.

Dick and I coordinated our time off, so I could handle this month's full moon at the mansion, then we would go to the university. That was only a few days off, so we didn't feel there would be too much damage done. I rented a van, with a bed in the back. I also stopped in the SFSO (San Francisco Sheriff's Office) to visit the sheriff. I wore a business suit, and altered my appearance to a small woman, with small breasts. I had scoped him out while I circled the block before parking, and this was what turned him on.

It was clear he had noticed I only had two buttons done on my jacket, and that I wasn't wearing anything under the jacket. He also noticed my very short skirt. He was smart enough to invite me to talk to him at his table, rather than his desk. This let him sit catercorner to me, rather than across from me. It also meant he could see a nipple when I leaned forward, so I leaned forward a lot. I had him so hot and bothered, that he stopped even looking at my face. While he was bamboozled, I asked him to make two people his deputies. He called someone, and a moment later, his assistant came in.

"Yes, sir?"

"Maxie? I need two forms for making someone a deputy."

Maxie looked at me, and it was clear she knew who was really asking. So I used my powers to make her think things were perfectly normal.

Shaking her head briefly, she said, "Yes, sir. I'll be right back."

She left, and returned quickly with two forms. She handed them to the sheriff, who handed them to me. I said, "I'll fill these out now. Will you get some badges? I'm sure the sheriff will find everything in order."

Maxie rolled her eyes, and the sheriff nodded. She again left and returned, this time with a pair of badges. While she did that, I filled out the forms with Dick's info, and my info. It only took a few minutes, and the sheriff was staring at my nipple the whole time. Maxie left after asking if the sheriff wanted anything else.

I got up and walked over, so I could hand him the papers, and he read them over. Ten minutes later, he signed them, and handed me the badges. He again called Maxie, and had her make copies of the forms. While she went out and did that, I walked over to where I left my purse. Facing away from him, I bent over at the waist, with my legs a little apart, and put the badges in my purse. This gave him a great view up my skirt, where he saw I wasn't wearing panties either. When he realized what he saw, I felt him get a very hard erection. I stood up just before Maxie returned.

She handed the papers to the sheriff. He looked them over, nodded, and said, "Here, give her this set, then file the other set."

She came to me, and said, "Here's your copy. Please see to it they reach the new deputies."

"I shall." Then I pushed with my powers, and said, "Oh, after you process those, forget about me, what we are doing here, and forget you dealt with these papers. Instead, it was just a normal day."

Her eyes glazed a little, then she said, "Yes, ma'am. I never encountered you." She then walked out.

The sheriff asked, "What was that about?"

I walked over to him, unbuttoning my jacket, and said, "Just ensuring she won't disturb us." With the jacket now open, I took it off, and then slid down my skirt, leaving me in just a pair of heels. Fuck-Me heels.

Leaning over him, letting my nipple brush his shoulder, I said, "I'd like to thank you for your time. Is there some way I could...?"

"Yeah..." He started shedding his clothes, getting caught up with his equipment.

I said, "Patience. I have time. Tease me."

That slowed him down a little, and he was almost as fast. However, he left his shirt on, so just his dick was revealed.

He said, "I want you. Bend over."

So I leaned over the table, on my elbows, and with my legs wide enough to be the right height for him. Again, he was impatient, and he just thrust the whole way in my slit without warning. Then he grabbed my breasts, so I rewarded him with some low moans. Then he pulled out a bit, and began jack-hammering me. Soon, my moans got quicker and louder. I used my power to make the people outside, who might hear us, forget what they heard.

Half an hour later, I had had four orgasms, he had had two, and I had dressed. But I didn't do the buttons, so everyone could see I had nothing on under my jacket, even if they couldn't see my nipples. I spotted Maxie, and I wandered over to her.

It was clear she knew I was there, but she was also ignoring me, hoping I would go away. I could tell she had a thing for the sheriff, but he wasn't interested in her.

I leaned in to her, which opened the jacket enough to show my nipples, and I said, "You know, he's lying on the floor of his office naked, with a big hard-on. Now's your chance to show him what you got before he recovers enough to get dressed."

As I left, she got up and headed into his office. I smiled, and grew my breasts enough to cause the nipples to show. Then I walked out, hips swaying.

When the time came, we drove to Randy U's gym, officially known as the Jonathan Randal Athletic Center. I pulled in the lot, and found a spot to park. I got out, stretched, then got in back. Dick got out and got back in, in the driver's seat. She adjusted the controls to her comfort, then put the radio on softly.

"Hey mom, how long do you think we will have to stake out the area?"

"I doubt more than a few days. Oh, I got you a little present." I then dug in my purse and pulled out the shields, and handed her one. I then pinned mine to my top.

"What's this?" She turned it over a few times, and examined it.

"Just what it states. You and I are officially San Francisco deputies. I put in the paperwork a few days ago. They don't remember it, but it is filed in their system."

"You used your powers on them!"

"Yep. Either that, or chance a big bribe. I went for the sure thing. Also, if we are challenged, they will show up, since the records have had time to propagate."

"That should ease our stakeout. The campus cops should respect the badge."

"Yep. Shall we begin?" I waited for her nod. "Okay. You watch with your eyes, and I will check the area astrally. Last night at the club, I topped up, so I should be good for a few days." I then climbed in back, and lay down on the bed. It was small, so I just shrank sufficiently to fit well. My tits shrank proportionally, and were now only double-Ds.

I waited until shortly after sunset to leave my body. I didn't want others to notice anything. When I left, I wandered into the athletic center, and kept close to the high ceilings. There I would hover, and look to see who was about. As expected, there weren't many people about, and they congregated in groups when they left or came. It took only moments to see they were the usual people you might expect. I did take a few moments feeding lightly from a couple having sex in a closet. I remembered doing that back when I went here.

Next, I left the complex, and started going out and back, while also going clockwise. I stayed about twenty feet up to stay out of sight. I scanned everyone I came across, and everyone seemed to be normal, if a little worried, unless they were in a crowd. I then went on the next out and back. And another, and another. There were a number of anomalies, but most were couples hooking up. When I encountered such, I snacked before continuing. It got light out, so I returned. Sitting up, I felt exhausted, and Dick immediately noticed.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Just exhausted. How about you?"

"I'm okay. I just phased out, so I wouldn't get tired. Don't worry. I kept watch, and when one of the campus cops came, I phased in long enough to handle him. After he left, I phased out again."

"Smart girl. About me. I need sex. A lot of sex. Where can I get a lot at this time of day?"

"Why don't we drive out to your mansion. I'm sure the guys there would love to sex you."

"You're right. And even if they are not enough, they will take the edge off, and I can visit some gyms. Wake me when we get there." I closed my eyes, only to open them when Dick shook my shoulder.

"Mom, we're here."

"Huh?"

"Change back to your normal looks, while I get the guys."

"Oh! Right." I focused on changing, only to feel even more drained. I finally succeeded. The next thing I noticed, Dick was talking to a pair of them, and the back opened.

"Guys, she is sex starved. She needs a lot of sex, so can you take her inside, and find someplace where she can have sex?"

"How can she be starved for sex? That's not a thing."

"It is when you are a succubus."

"What!?"

"You heard me. That's why she was able to take down your former master."

"She'll drain us."

"Not while I am here. Also, once she has enough to realize what she is doing, she won't need me to stop her anymore. Now, carry her."

"But what if..."

"Look, she never hurt you before. She won't now. Besides, she's so weak, you will have to initiate sex."

"Oh."

"Now get her."

I was lifted, and taken to the living room. Someone was sent to get some sheets and pillows. Shortly, they had me lying on the thick rug, with the sheets. Dick started undressing me, which was easy, as I always wear accessible clothing.

Dick said to the four guys, "Who's first? Come on, my mom needs sex now."

"Your mom?"

"Yes. Since you spoke, you're first. Strip, and do her now." She glared at him until he started to strip. Then she added, "You others, strip as well. One will not be enough."

Later, Dick told me how the first guy hesitated, but once his dick touched my skin, I seemed to come alive, and instantly wrapped him in my arms and legs, and pulled his dick into me. Then I seemed to go into overdrive, as I did him. She let me come as often as I wanted, but stopped me after he came three times. The first one was the hardest, but she grabbed my head, and shouted in my face to stop. That shook them, but I did pull back, and she had to almost push the next guy onto me. When she stopped me the second time, she didn't have to shout, or repeat, and I released the guy more easily. The third time, she touched my shoulder and said that one was done.

As she said this, they realized I was regaining my sense of self, and no longer a sex monster. Others had arrived by then, and Dick saw to it that they all took a turn. On the sixth one, I had regained enough to stop myself, and ask for the next person. Dick called Terry to let him know we were okay. I finished shortly before noon, so we stayed for lunch.

On the way home, we stopped at a few gyms to exercise. I used my power to waltz in without membership. In the men's locker room, we put our clothes in the lockers, and then headed into the gym in the nude. I used my power to make everyone accept our presence, and to make those who desired sex with us, to approach us. It didn't take long. Soon, I was in a gang bang with several guys. Meanwhile, Dick let several to do her, but she insisted on only one at a time. After feeding on both the ones doing me, and the ones doing Dick, we took showers. Of course, we let others do the washing, which I could also feed off, and then the drying. Finally we dressed, and left.