Succubus Coed 06: Professor Gicquel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick spoke, "We saw no effort. It was within, then the next moment, it was gone outside."

"I think we need to test this, to see if it actually works. Lady Astarte, is there someplace nearby...?"

"Yes. The work room at the lodge isn't far. It's also protected, so we don't have to worry about accidents as much, nor about uninvited guests." She looked around, and then said, "Shall we reconvene there in half an hour?" Everyone nodded.

I packed up the binding circle, and we followed the others to the fishing lodge.

In the work room, everyone studied my binding circle. They had me activate it, and used it to trap some benign spirits, before asking me to release it. The whole time, spells were being cast to examine what was going on. After the examination, there was a short discussion, and it was determined that what I had not only worked, but was an innovation. There was some concern over wear-and-tear issues, and what the subtle effect of the alternate materials was, but on the whole, they deemed it viable.

Afterwards, those not of the coven left, and we joined the ladies in the den. There we discussed our future plans.

Dick put a map of campus on a table, and pointed out the marks we made showing where we encountered the being, and the directions she got off it when it left. We also had noted the locations of the reported attacks.

Lisa pointed to where the lines crossed, and said, "This is quite close to several buildings. Hmm... Psychology building? That looks like a likely target."

Betty said, "Why do you say that?"

"This building is a dorm, and would change only with the semester. This other one is one with classrooms, and should be empty at the time of the attacks. But the Psychology building has a sleep-study wing. That would be occupied intermittently, and would change over time as the projects change."

I asked, "How does this information help us?"

"It limits the search area, and we may be able to find out who has been there when the attacks started. But how to get that information might be difficult."

I said, "Leave that to me. I can get that tomorrow. As alums, we have an excuse to be there, and I can be very effective at information retrieval from people.

"Oh yeah. You're a... Right. We need to see what projects are using the sleep lab, and if possible, who was being studied."

"Can do."

We had a bit more discussion, including Sophie pulling a list of the professors in the department, and the hierarchy of the department, so I would have a road map for my information gathering.

The next evening, I returned to the lodge with the information, along with descriptions of all the current projects since just before the tragic events started. Additionally, I got the names and contact info of all the test subjects.

Sophie asked me, "How the hell did you get all that?"

"Sex. Everyone wants it, and I can satisfy the desires of both men and women. I started with the departmental secretary. He was reluctant at first, but getting him to notice my nipples was enough to break his resolve. When I left, he was satisfied, and with no recollection of what information he copied for me. Then I went to each of the project heads, and seeking the chief paper pusher, got them to copy info for me. Again, they don't recall that part, but only the sex or serious flirting."

"Serious flirting?"

"Some are married, and I don't want to break up any marriage. But having their daydreams, or other imaginings appear before them, can get past their resolve, since they don't believe it is actually happening. I am careful to leave no evidence."

Sophie and Lisa went over to a computer, so they could look stuff up on the internet. Chatting quietly, they narrowed the suspects down to one. A student named Edward was under study every time something happened. Professor Gicquel was studying a method of forcing a sleep-like state on those with insomnia, like Edward. There were two other students in the study, but their schedules did not align well with the attacks.

We planned for three of the coven to be with me near the study room, while Mike and Samuel would try to lure and capture him. If he fled them, we would be in place to capture him once he returned. That assumed we were right.

Two days later, Edward was scheduled for study, so Lisa and two other witches went with me, and we got in the building early, and hid out in a nearby room, looking like a study group. Samuel and Dick went out wandering, hoping to encounter Mister Hayden.

In the middle of discussing some information in the textbooks we borrowed, I got a text from Dick.

"Hey all, Dick just texted. She said they spotted him, and will try a capture in a minute. We should get in our own positions."

Lisa said, "Let's go."

I led the way, and when we got to the lab, the doc was out. So we entered, locked the door, and quietly found Edward. The bed he was on had restraints available, so I carefully put them on him, using my power to keep him unaware of them. Then we waited. Suddenly, the machine he was hooked into began beeping loudly, and he started to wake up. I stepped forward and loudly commanded, "Edward, wake up."

It seemed to work, as his eyes opened, but then he spoke in a strange manner, saying, "Bitch! You cannot defeat me, Hayden the powerful!"

Well, that was unexpected. But this time, the real body was here, so I turned my sex appeal on high. He instantly got hard, and he said, "Bitch, I'm going to love raping you."

"Look again. You are bound in your real body, and here, I am the power."

Even as I was engaging him, the ladies quietly were casting spells from the side. I don't know what they planned, but they seemed satisfied with their actions, so I kept talking. At the same time, he was struggling against the restraints.

Reaching down to touch his erection, I commanded, "Come." Suddenly, his pajamas had a big wet spot.

"See. It is you who will be under my control."

"No! You will not control me."

"I already have."

Just then, we heard a bang at the door, followed by a key in the lock. I moved to one side so I could look at Edward, and also watch the door. To further put Hayden in his place, I commanded, "Get hard for me now. Then be silent."

I could tell he was fighting my command, but his body followed my will, not his. Suddenly, the door burst open, and Professor Gicquel yelled, "Get out of here! You're interfering in my study."

Looking at him, I commanded, "Come here and explain what you are really doing to this man."

Well, he came over, looking thunderous, but as he neared, he encountered my pheromones and my power, and his attitude changed from anger to fawning. Then he explained how he was trying to suppress a part of the mind that was causing trouble, by stimulating that part of the brain in special patterns.

Since the machine was still doing its thing, I tried reading Edward's mind, and got a big surprise. Edward was Hayden. But I also could feel echoes of the other minds present in his brain.

Turning to the doc, I said, "The area you are stimulating. Is it associated with psychic powers?"

"That's rubbish. There is no such thing."

"I don't care if you believe it. Do others associate that location to psychic powers?"

"Well, I suppose so. But really, where's the proof."

So I commanded him, "Undo what you did to him." I followed with, "The university rapist is Edward's other personality, Hayden. Somehow, what you are doing has unleashed his psychic power, and it is evil."

He followed my command, and shut down the machine, then disconnected Edward. When he finished, he looked at me. I commanded him to wait outside the room.

"Ladies, suggestions?"

"Are you sure the two are the same person?"

"Yes."

"We have some spells we use to 'restrict' people from unpleasantness. We can use them. But if he fights us, it may not work."

"I see. Give me a few moments."

I then got in Edward's face, and had a quiet chat with both Edward and Hayden. I threatened them with death if they didn't cooperate, and at the same time, used my power to make him willing. I also pushed into his mind the idea that he should stop being evil, and that the ladies would help him. With a final read, I was able to tell he was in a good mental place for them, so I told them to start.

Five minutes later, they finished, and I again read his mind. I could feel the restraints, and I added a little touch to let him more easily sleep when he wanted. Then I commanded him to relax, forget he saw us, and sleep. Suddenly, we heard a light snoring, and saw he was sleeping.

Standing back, I said, "Looks like the mystery is solved, but there is still cleanup to handle. Can you handle the doc?"

"Yes. We can redirect his research, and help him forget he tapped into psychic powers."

When they had finished with the doc, I added a little touch of forgetfulness about us.

A month later, there had been no sign of the rapist. I was copied on the final report from the coven with all the ideas they came up with. The police moved the case to inactive, hoping the rapist never came back.

Most that knew were relieved. But Samuel was disappointed, since it wasn't a spiritual problem. His final comments were that Dr. Gicquel, and Mr. Hayden, the psychic being that he unleashed, were outside his area, but it was still a strange case.