Succubus Coed 06: Professor Gicquel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than say anything, she just moved.

I put a catering burner on a cork pad, then set the small pot in a holder above it, and began the process. First, the water from a water bottle, then lighting the flame. When the water was just before boiling, I began to add the assorted ingredients. I stirred it occasionally, and when it came to a boil, I let it simmer until half the water was gone. Then I caused one of the nails on my right hand to sharpen and lengthen. Using it to lightly cut my left arm, I held the arm over the pot, so it would catch the drops of blood. As they slowly dripped in, I said words of power, placing my will into it.

With the final word said, I pulled back my arm, and caused the wound to heal. I returned my nail back to normal. Then I let the pot simmer some more, stirring it occasionally, and added more ingredients. Finally, it was ready. I put the lid on the burner, and then poured the rest of the water bottle into the pot, making sure it was well mixed. The water also cooled it and the pot.

I then shifted over to the circle, and placed my right hand, palm down, onto it. Again, focusing on the diagram of the circle and the symbols, I used my left hand to lift the pot to my lips. I then took a sip, and said the first symbol. As I did, I focused my will on that symbol. Then another sip, and the name of the second symbol. I sipped and named all the symbols three times. Next, I brought all the symbols together in my mind, and focused on it as a unity of concept. When I was ready, I then drank the rest of the brew, all the while pouring my will into the circle. When I put the pot down behind me, I brought my left hand to my forehead, and said the final incantation, that sealed the power into this circle.

I felt a rush of power leave me, and I slumped. I then pulled my hands back beside me, and turned to Dick, and said, "It is finished. We now have a portable spirit catcher, and I need to rest."

"Should I bring some people in to have sex?"

"No. Not that kind of tired. I felt the rush of magic into the circle, and it left me tired. I just need to rest."

She looked at her phone, and said, "Well, we have about half an hour before noon. Rest for a bit, but not too long. Hey, if you lie down, I can give you a massage."

"Oh, that sounds nice." I moved away from the magical stuff, and when ten feet away, I lay down. "Careful not to touch any of that. I don't want to leave a mess."

She moved and sat on my butt, and began her massage. It felt so good, it took me a few moments to realize I was feeling her hands directly on my back.

"Dick? What are you doing? I feel your hands?"

"Oh, that. I've been practicing, and I can now de-materialize my hands just enough to pass the clothing, and then re-materialize the fingers beneath it. That lets me do all sorts of sneaky things in the dark. You like?"

"All sorts of things? Like what?"

"Fondling a guy's dick inside his pants. Or fingering a gal. Sometimes both at the same time."

"Hehe. When do you get a chance to do that last one?"

"I sometimes haunt the local theater, and if I find a couple is trying and failing to 'get it on', I help out with some intimate touching."

"Naughty girl."

"Guilty as charged. But sometimes, there's a lonely person masturbating to an R movie. I'll sneak up on them, and assist. I've even been known to sort of appear naked and on their lap. When they go to touch me, I materialize enough for them to feel, but if they press, they go through. If they allow it, I'll have sex with them."

"Aren't you worried?"

"Not really. I can tell the bad ones, and don't go near them. As for being seen, that's half the fun. By now, that theater is rumored to have a horny ghost. It helps them sell tickets."

"How..."

I never finished my question, nor heard her answer, as I fell asleep. She woke me up at five till.

"Huh?"

"Time to clean up and leave."

"Oh!" I turned over, and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I then moved over to the working area, and put everything away, but packed the pot carefully. I would need to physically and ritually clean it later. Then I rolled up the circle.

Standing, I said, "Let's go."

We left, no one the wiser, and headed to the nearest park with BBQ pits. Having been there for my degree, I knew where several were. We pulled in, and walked to an unused picnic site with a pit, and I set up a light picnic.

"Huh? I thought we were going to clean the pot?"

"We are, but that needs fire, and having a fire without eating will draw attention. The hot dogs are camouflage. We cook them, and as the fire dies down, I do the cleaning, and you eat some. I then finish and join you, and then we both have pie."

"Oh. I had wondered at all the food."

"It's called planning ahead."

"You!"

"Guilty."

Twenty minutes later, I was placing the dogs on a plate and handed it to Dick. While she took them to the picnic table, I knocked the grill to the side, and began cleaning the pot. First I used a thin stick to scrape the remnants out of the pot. They were the residue left from the mix, kind of like tea leaves in the bottom of a cup of tea. Then I put the pot in the fire, and shoved some coals and small sticks in. The sticks caught quickly, and I said the ritual words, and the fire turned brighter inside the pot. I could feel the heat there was much higher than the rest of the fire. I continued with the ritual words until I felt the magic in and about the pot was no longer affected by the pot. Then I finished the ritual, and the fire inside the pot flamed out, and the rest of the pit went cold. I reached in, and picked up the pot, and emptied it of the ash. Then I rinsed it with water from another water bottle before pouring the rest of the water into the pit. I then joined Dick and ate.

"Let's get back home, so I can examine the circle. I can put it in one of the unused rooms to check it."

"Okay mom. I'll drive, so you can nap. You still look a little tired."

"I am, a little. Thanks."

Back home, I went to an unused guest room, and unrolled the circle. Both to check it, but also to check out how well it would instantly set up. Dick waited by the locked door and watched me. She would handle anyone who knocked. I spent maybe an hour casting spells, and studying it minutely.

When I was done, I rolled it up, and said, "Looks good. The magic is unimpaired by being rolled up. Even the fact it is vinyl does not seem to be an issue. I'm going to head to my bed for now. Can you put this in the van, and then wake me if I am not up by dinner."

"Sure mom. Goodnight."

I woke to the smells of dinner. Opening my eyes, I was surprised to see Dick there, reading her phone.

"Hi."

"Oh! You're awake. Good. It's almost dinner."

"Why are you here?"

"Figured I'd watch over you while you slept, to ensure you get rest. You good?"

"Yeah. Lets go eat."

Later, as dinner was over, and I said goodbye to Terry, I looked at Dick and said, "Let's roll."

She smiled, and said, "Mom? You plan on driving naked again?"

I looked down and saw I was naked. No one said anything, as it is a common occurrence around here. "Oops. Forgot. Meet you in the van." I then rushed upstairs to dress.

That night, we started in the same area and began our sweep. No luck. The next day, there was a report, and we realized he had moved again. The next night, we swept the area we thought he might show, and we got lucky. Again, Dick sensed him better than I did. She led the way, then as we neared, she sent me on ahead.

I was dressed completely differently than last time, including a wig and makeup. Once Dick started me as a decoy, she backed off to not spook him. She then followed him as he stalked me. It only took him three blocks, when he attacked. While I pretended to fight him off, scratch that, as I tried to fight him off, I was also distracting him.

Dick approached very carefully, and when she was in position, she whipped the circle open behind him. When it was out and spread on the ground, I pushed us to make him fall into the circle, with me on top. As we hit the ground within the circle, I said the magic words, and I felt it activate.

I said, "Got you," even as I was holding him down on the ground.

Dick double checked, and echoed, "Yes. He's completely inside the circle. He's trapped now."

The evil man stopped fighting long enough to look about, and realizing Dick was there, and there was some kind of circle, roared.

"Bitches!" He then shoved me away, and I felt the magic of the circle try to hold me, but failed because I was part of its magic. But then he stood up, and said, "You will not contain me! I am Hayden the powerful." Then he disappeared.

I no longer felt him, nor, apparently, did Dick. But she was looking off in the distance again.

I asked, "How? The circle didn't even slow him down."

"I don't know, but he went over there. Let me note it." She then got out her phone. Soon, I heard a ding. Checking, it was another sight line and starting point. But with the older one, we now had a place of interest.

In the meantime, I was studying the circle. I tried a few spells, and determined it should be working. Finally, I said the other magic words, and made it dormant. I thought that capturing him would require some outside help.

"That's it for tonight. We failed. I think we need help from the coven."

"Okay, mom. I'll drive us home. Tomorrow, you can go see them."

Again, I joined Terry, but in the morning, it was just us, as Dick went back to her home.

In the morning, I called Lisa, my contact with the coven. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello, Lisa here."

"Hi there."

"Mike, how are you doing? Settling into your inheritance?"

"Yes, I am coping. Taxes are going to be a bitch. I am also amazed at just what all I inherited."

"We are, as well. Lady Astarte appreciates your green-lighting the sale of several properties."

"I am glad things are working out for you."

"So then, what is the occasion for this call?"

"You've heard about the Randall University rapist?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, being an alum, and being what I am, I thought I could help the police out without them knowing."

"Really? That could be dangerous, as the reports say he is quite strong."

"That's why I enlisted my daughter Dick. She has a black belt, and also some supernatural strength. Our plan came together, and I successfully lured him into attacking me. While occupied with me, Dick came from behind. She was more than a match for him, and he soon realized it. That's when things went sideways."

"Are you two okay? Were you hurt? What happened?"

"Oh, we're fine. But when he realized how things were going, he disappeared."

"What!?"

"Yes. He was there one moment, and gone the next. My senses lost track of him, but Dick's were able to get a direction. We left to plan what to do next. We decided we were not facing true flesh, and figured it was some kind of spirit."

"That does seem likely."

"Well, I have limited magical reference material, but I was able to design a portable binding circle. In tests, it seemed to work, but when we went back, with him inside it, he fled again, even though it was active."

"You made a portable binding circle? That is very difficult, what with the precision needed, and the timing you had to get him in without him knowing it was there."

"Oh, it wasn't there when he attacked me. I just kept his attention while Dick tossed it out behind him, then when it was down, I toppled us both into it. His surprise at my move made it work. Too bad it failed."

"What happened then?"

"Well, Dick got a direction on him, but we went back home. We're stuck, and that's why I'm calling."

"You want our help?"

"That would be great, but I don't expect much more than just advice. Can I come out to talk to someone?"

"I suspect so, but I will have to relay your story first, and it will be up to Betty."

"Thank you. Call when you have news."

We ended the call, and I went to get breakfast. I got a callback about an hour later.

"Hello, Mike?"

"Yes. Is this Betty?"

"It is. Lisa told me your story. Can you come to the library at 2:00 PM? Several of us would like to ask you and Dick some questions."

"We would be happy to come."

"Thank you. See you this afternoon."

I gave Dick a call, and she came over for lunch. Afterwards, bringing the binding circle, we headed to the San Jose Public Library. We met Lisa, and she took us to a reading room with a 'Reserved' sign on the door. She knocked, then opened it, and ushered us in. I was surprised she closed the door without also coming in.

Our arrival was noted, and Betty called out, "Hello Mike. Hello Dick. We're just waiting on one more."

"This is a few more than I expected. Including some people I don't recognize."

"As you know, this library serves several paranormal groups. Well, when word spread about what the rapist wasn't, people showed interest. As it is, we had to exclude a number of people. But we are recording this, so they can watch it later."

"I hadn't thought it would be that big."

"Well, anything supernatural gets us interested. Your firsthand encounters will be quite illuminating, I think. Also, many of us have our pet ideas as to what the rapist really is. What's that you're carrying?"

"I brought the binding circle, so your people could look at it, and tell me if it failed because it was flawed, or if it was something else. Not having made anything before, I suspect the former, but our tests indicate the latter."

"You brought it here?"

"Should I take it out to the car?"

"No, no, not that. It's just that it's so small, and doesn't look like much. How does it work? What's it made of? Wait. Save all that for later. It will just distract everyone, and our last guest has arrived. Let's head to the podium, so I can introduce you to everyone."

We then ambled over to it, and she took a gavel resting on it, and banged for attention with three soft taps. The silence descended so quickly, I was surprised. I also felt Dick was surprised, but I think she hid it better.

Betty began, "Thank you all for coming. Let's begin the meeting with a description of events from our special guests. This is Mike, who has recently taken care of the vampire problem. She is a friend of the coven. She has called upon us, for our help. Beside her is Dick, who has helped her in this. Please welcome them, and when their story is done, we will ask our questions, and later, we will move the chairs so we can discuss with each other to figure out what advice and action is needed... Mike, the mic is yours."

She stepped away, and sat in a nearby chair. I moved to the mic, and retold our tale, skipping the waits, but adding as much detail as I could recall. I had Dick narrate her parts as well. I saw they were surprised that the rapist spoke clearly, and knew when to abandon his hunt. Afterwards, there were a lot of questions about what I knew ahead of time, and later, about my attempt at capture.

When I said I brought the binding circle with me, a lot of people clamored to see it. Betty stood, and said over the noise, "Quiet, please. The crafters can stay afterwards to look at it." She then turned to me, and said, "Just tell them what spells you planned to trap the spirit with."

I nodded, and told them. They were antsy to check it out, but soon settled down. While our presentation took only twenty minutes, the questioning took nearly an hour before everyone ran out of questions. Betty again stood, and closed the questions, and told folks to move their chairs for discussion.

"Mike, Dick, come with me."

We followed her, and soon found we were seated with several coven members, and an unknown man. He introduced himself.

"Hello Mike, Dick. Odd names, that. Not that I can talk. I'm Samuel Hane. Born at the stroke of midnight between October and November. I thought I hated the book 'Shane' in school, because I signed everything S. Hane. Then I learned about where Halloween came from. I finally understood why my folks gave me that name."

"I, too, have a story. My dad could not accept I was a girl, and as my mother died in childbirth, no one stopped him giving me that name. Dick, however, chose her name."

"Yeah, my real middle name is Richard, so... I now go by Dick. At least no one forgets my name."

I added, "You seem to be one of only a few men here. How is that?"

"I'm a warlock. Yeah, I know most such are evil. As Lady Astarte will tell you, I am neutral. I don't go out of my way to do good, but we do trade favors. My own research involves spirits, and what I heard earlier piqued my interest. Now that I've heard firsthand, I am even more interested. I am curious as to why you thought you two would be able to handle it after learning it was not flesh."

I looked at Betty, and asked, "Do you trust him with my secret?" She nodded. Looking back, I said, "I am a succubus. Again, not evil like most such. As I care for my community, these ladies have chosen to accept me as a friend."

"Yes, Mike's secret is known to us. It is why we sought her help with the vampire. They fought, she won."

"And you, Miss Richard?"

"Please, I prefer Dick. Both ways. Mike is my mother, and I have my own supernatural nature. I suppose I fall under the good, but mischievous label. I can sense evil, especially if it is active. I sense none here."

With the introductions over, they got to talking, and I asked questions occasionally. Several were surprised at my level of understanding, or at least familiarity. After a bit, Betty excused herself, and told us to stay here. I saw her visit each group in turn, and when she came back, she suggested a few things the others had suggested. Then she went around again, no doubt doing the same for the rest. Finally, after an hour, she went back to the podium, and banged the gavel softly. Everyone grew quiet.

"Thank you everyone for your thoughts. Please make a summary, including any further thoughts, and submit them through the librarian. We will consolidate and send you the collected notes. This meeting is adjourned. Crafters, please stay a bit." Over the next few minutes, more than three-quarters of the people left. Only six remained. Samuel was one.

Betty called everyone to the largest table, and asked, "Mike, if you would show us what you brought?"

"The table is too small. Those two, if next to each other, would be barely enough, and it will still go over the edge a little."

"In that case, folks, lets re-arrange things. Put those two tables next to each other, but leave a few inches between them."

When that was done, Dick and I spread out the binding circle. "As you can see, this is a magic circle, and I have the symbols needed to bind a spirit. It is blood linked to me, and I can turn the binding on and off, as I need. I don't know if I made a flawed item, or if he was too strong, or not a spirit. Please examine it."

One of the older ladies said, "This is vinyl! No wonder it is flexible. But what about breaking the lines?"

I answered, "That's the beauty of it. The lines are solid vinyl, and colored differently from the base vinyl. Even if scratched, you just reveal more vinyl of the same color, so the lines will break only if cut fully across a line."

"Amazing. Lady Astarte, just think of the applications!"

"Yes, Mother Maggie. But is it a suitable medium for magic? How long will it last? And most importantly, if it did work once, does it still work?"

"Oh! You're right. This will need a lot of testing."

As she quieted down, Samuel spoke, "From what I can see, this form is correct for binding a spirit, but it may not work for all spirits equally."

I asked, "How so?"

"Spirits come in many strengths, and motivations. Some have names, some do not. If it had a name, it might be able to push out with some effort."