Succubus Coed 06: Professor Gicquel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the second gym, it was about the same, but rather than get dressed after showering, I suggested we just get our clothes and head straight to the van. A few minutes later, I sensed a large crowd of horny people. I told Dick where to turn, and soon realized we were headed to a comic convention. We looked at each other, and said in unison, "Nerds!" and smiled. I changed my appearance completely, focusing on the common desire of the nerds. It made me a little shorter, and very narrow wasted, but with a big butt.

"I can't change that much. What do you suggest?"

"Do what you can, and make your dick prominent. Then you can be a futa."

"Oh! And these nerds will love it!"

As we entered, I was surprised how little I needed to use my power. When we approached the desk to get tickets, we were asked what our names were, and what were we pretending to be. I said, "My name is Randy, and I am dressed as a succubus."

He wrote up our ID, and even put it on a string so I could wear it on my neck. "That will be twenty-five dollars."

I opened my purse, and dug about a bit, then said, "Oh dear, I seemed to have forgotten my credit cards. Would you accept something else?" I then played with my pussy a bit.

"I'm not sure..."

"Hey, I expect to get laid while I am here. I am playing a naked succubus, after all." I then used a little power, and he succumbed.

I heard a 'zzzzip', then he stepped out, with his dick hanging out his pants. I walked around to him, then pulled his dick into me.

While all this was happening, Dick was in the adjacent line, and the lady said, "Name?"

"Horny."

"Costume?"

"Futa, see." She grabbed her dick to illustrate. She just nodded.

Her ID was written up similarly, including the string. "Payment?"

She held up her hands, and said, "She was going to pay, but I can pay the same way she is."

'zzzzip'

Clearly the lady was willing to join her fellow in doing us in front of everyone, except she left her skirt and panties behind. I made sure everyone came twice, and that I fed a little from each. When we finished, we collected out IDs and headed into the show, thanking them. I noticed that while she put her skirt back on, she also put her panties in her purse with a smile.

We were barely twenty feet into the hall when some people called out.

"Hey Randy! Hey Horny!"

We stopped, and they came up to us. "What's up, fellas?"

"Are you really a succubus and a futa?"

I twirled, then took his hand and put it on my breast, and said, "Well, we are dressed for sex, so what do you think?" Dick didn't twirl, but pulled a guy's hand to her pussy, and smiled.

The guy massaging my breast said, "I think I'm in love."

"Nope. You're in lust. But hey, I like it. You want to do something more... intimate?" I then pulled his other hand to my pussy.

He looked around, then said, "Where?"

"Why not here? I don't mind, and you can show off for your friends."

Dick added, "And you all can have a competition to see who can hold out the longest doing us both."

He seemed hesitant, so I reached out, and undid his belt, then lowered his pants. Dick did the same to the guy she was with. Shortly, we were both up against the wall, being banged. I made sure they all stayed and took turns doing us.

It took half an hour to get to the first booth. By this time, everyone knew we were there for sex. Also, having noticed several ladies eyeing us, I beckoned them to us, and we both did them all.

Together, we only made a single circuit before we left. The whole time, I made sure no one remembered what we looked like, as we moved on. Along the way, near the food court, people gave us food and drink. When we went to the bathroom, we even had company, but we drew the line and closed the doors to the stalls. We then left, and once in our van, I restored my normal appearance. Dick also recalled her dick, and then we got dressed.

"Wow. That was some day."

"Yeah, and now I am topped up again. I'll drive now, back to Randy U."

"Aren't you worried you will be wasted again?"

"No. But then I won't overextend like that again. I think we should wander the streets, and let him find us. If you want to possess me, you can. If you would rather be invisible, that's okay. While wandering about, I'll scan directly, but in my body. I may get tired, but I won't be wiped. And since I work on my feet, I can handle it easily."

"I work on my feet, at least most of the time."

"And the other part of the time?" Smiling, I already knew the answer.

"That's when I'm having sex, and my feet are in the air." She smiled as she said that.

I climbed around and went in back where I got dressed, came out, locked the van, and said, "Let's head this way. That's where I left off."

We walked about a block apart. Both of us were focused on the area around us, but we kept awareness of each other with our power. Leading the way, I scanned for an evil presence as we reached the corner. Following, Dick was also looking. After a few minutes, I realized why I got so drained yesterday. I was scanning continually, rather than every once in a while.

We had been out for two hours, when I felt something. "Dick? I think I felt something that way. You?"

We both stopped, and she checked. "Yes. I feel it also. But it is moving away from us."

"Looks like you have a better read. Lead the way, so we can get in front of it."

She nodded, and started jogging in the direction I felt. I followed, and caught up to her, but remained as quiet as I could. I also changed my form to a 'more-helpless-looking' one, trying to use what little I felt to help define the form. Oddly enough, I wasn't having the difficulty seeing things in the dark that Dick had.

Suddenly, she turned a corner, and jogged over a block before returning to our path. I could feel that evil presence was near, and in the direction we just went around. A few blocks later, she turned another corner to return to the road we had been on. Just before reaching the corner to that road, she stopped to catch her breath. I, too, took the opportunity to catch my breath. She then waited a bit before waving me forward, and signaled I should head away.

I moved forward as though I had been walking along by myself, then turned to cross the street. I crossed it quickly, then slowed down once I crossed. I continued walking away, keeping my senses peeled for the evil, and for Dick. I had already seen her fade, so she wouldn't be spotted.

I thought for sure I would be attacked within a block or two, but I got five blocks away before I was attacked. The first thing I did was ratchet up my pheromones, so I would make him sex crazy. That would also make him putty in my hands. But it failed utterly. While he was ripping off my clothes, I could feel no sexual connection to him, yet his actions were sexual. He mauled my breast, and whipped me around and forced a kiss on me with a lot of tongue.

While his tongue was in my mouth, I shifted a little to get werewolf canines. Biting down, one canine pierced his tongue, and he screamed. The other teeth squeezed his tongue, threatening to tear it if he did anything. Just then, Dick appeared and hit him from behind in the kidneys.

We were both caught by surprise with his reaction. He shoved me away powerfully, causing him to lose part of his tongue. I fell to the ground a few feet away, and spat out the flesh I had bitten off. He turned to Dick and started punching her, showing no effect from our attack. Her own martial arts training proved superior, and he quickly realized it. Then he surprised us again by suddenly winking out. Wondering what happened, I looked for the piece of tongue I bit off, and while I found a wet spot where I had spat it, there was no flesh. Dick, meanwhile, was looking off in the distance.

"Dick, what just happened?"

"I don't know, but I think I got a line on where he went."

"Is he still close? I don't feel him."

"No, he lit out of here fast. Real fast. Almost instantly."

"Why did he take so long to attack?"

"Yeah, about that. I was watching invisibly, and when he came past the corner, he stopped, and looked almost directly at me. Then he looked around where I was, but finally decided nothing was there, before moving on. After he got a block away, I followed at a distance, so I wouldn't be noticed. What about you? Why didn't you take him out with sex? He surely wanted it."

"Yeah, he sure did. I turned up the heat to max, and it didn't affect him. Nor did I feel any sense of sexuality from him. His actions said one thing, but his body and mind said nothing."

"I wonder..."

"What, Dick."

"What if he wasn't a real person, but a spirit?"

"That could explain things. But why now?"

"Who knows. I'm gonna take some notes from here, and maybe we can find his lair." She brought out her phone, and started typing. When she finished, she put her phone away, and mine dinged. Looking at it, I saw she sent me what she typed.

"Good. We now both have copies, just in case. What next?"

"Tracking. If we keep on this line, we might sense him."

"And if we find him?"

"Watch and study from a distance. He's too quick for us, so we will have to set a trap."

"Okay. Lead on."

Having to detour around the block, instead of going as the crow flies, slowed us down, as did scanning to sense him. Two hours later, we got to the edge of the campus, and a bit beyond, before giving up. We returned to the van, and left, not expecting anything more tonight. I drove home, while Dick slept.

While Dick simply went to the guest room to sleep, I went very quietly to my closet, and dug out my book about succubi. I then left, again taking care not to wake Terry. I then went into the kitchen, and began looking through the book for how to deal with spirits. There were many kinds, but I found what I was looking for: a binding circle. I then studied how it worked, and if there was a way I could make it capture a free spirit. I found some charms that should help, and also ones to mask Dick's presence. Next, I had to find the materials I needed to make the magic happen.

In the morning, we would need to head to some stores to get everything, but I was more worried about the binding circle, as it needed to be anchored, and a quick chalk drawing would not suffice. I had to somehow figure out a way to have it spring forth all complete and do so in moments. I was stymied, and so after half an hour, I gathered up everything, put it in a bag, and went to bed.

I didn't have to worry about waking Terry as I got into bed, since all I needed to do was lean over and touch him to link with his dreams. Halfway into them, I could then physically slide next to him, and the dream would account for the sensations of my nude body cuddling his nude form. And when his erection sprang up moments later, I easily slid it in, and he started to make love to me, both in bed, and in the dream.

I woke to motion in the bed, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Dick doing Terry, and he was loving it. I just smiled, and enjoyed the sexual energy that oozed out and into me. Not feeding exactly, but absorbing the ambient energy.

Terry whispered to Dick, "Should we wake your mother?"

She whispered back, "No need. She's awake. See the smile? She knows what we are doing. It's like a morning coffee to her."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. There's no way she can't feel our energy. See how her nipples are standing up?"

"Oh!"

"So don't worry. Go for it, I'm game."

"Go for what?"

"Whatever sexual thing you want."

"Oh..." He thought a bit, then switched places and had her place her hands on the other side of me, so he could drill her from behind. That caused our breasts to slide past each other, and get us both aroused.

Finally, I couldn't take any more, so I whispered to Dick, "Hey, give me your head."

She opened her eyes in curiosity, then seemed to shrug, and said, "Take it."

I reached up, and it came off easily. I then maneuvered it between my legs so she could eat me out. As soon as she touched, she started to lick me.

"Deeper, quicker, harder!" I sort of whispered to her. She heard, and complied.

Dick and I had several orgasms before Terry was ready to blow. Somehow, Dick knew when that would be, and somehow managed to have her tongue all the way to my G-spot and also bit down on my clit as he blew. The whole time we were all coming, I could feel her tongue writhe on my G-spot, even though I could also feel teeth on both sides of my clit. That was some impressive rug munching.

When I was able, I pulled her head off of me, and asked, "How can you do that?" But oddly, I could still feel her tongue inside of me. She just lifted one arm, and reached into my pussy with her hand, and then she pulled out what looked like a tongue. She then brought it to her head, and opened her mouth. I didn't see any tongue there, and then she stuffed the tongue in her mouth.

A moment later, she said, "I learned how to also detach my tongue. Neat trick, huh?"

"Yeah. I feared you bit through it when you clamped down on my clit."

"Well, I realized when I eat myself out in the shower, I wasn't able to get that full-on orgasm, so I thought about it, and came up with it. Took a month to perfect, but now, I wake up with a major orgasm every morning." Then she grinned.

Terry said, "Hey, will one of you clean me up?"

I handed him Dick's head, even as I said, "Dick, I'll clean you up." I then moved to eat her out, while Terry stuffed his dick into her mouth.

She had just put her head back on, when a knock on the door occurred.

"Sir, your breakfast is here."

"Oh, bring it in."

The door opened, and the butler was so used to the sight of us naked and together, he didn't even bat an eye. Instead, "Will you ladies desire something to eat?"

Dick whispered, "We just ate."

I frowned momentarily, but then said, "A light breakfast will do. Toast, jam, and juice, please, for both of us."

Dick whispered, "You're no fun," and pouted. But only for a moment before she grinned.

After breakfast, Dick and I went out to some stores to get the needed supplies, and also to brainstorm how to have a portable circle. She came up with a two-toned roll-up circle. We went to a self-service shop that could handle a circle eight-feet wide. I figured we would need the help of the technician, but apparently, Dick knew enough about CAD systems, as she had helped lay out her new massage parlor. So we went to a station where we wouldn't be disturbed, and she drew it to my directions. Meanwhile, I opened the book and described everything. The geometric shapes went extremely fast, but the symbols were a bitch.

After trying to make one by hand, and having a very tough time of it, Dick asked, "Mom? What's the name of the symbol?"

"Huh?'

"I'm going to see if I can see if there's a picture online."

"You think someone would do that?"

"Worth a shot."

So I gave her the name, and she opened a browser on the computer, and did some searches. She quickly came to a picture that looked exactly like what we wanted.

"There it is. Now what?"

"I look for one that's in an acceptable vector format, and download it. Give me a few moments... Found it. This one good?" She then displayed the image full screen so I could see.

"Yes. Looks good."

She then imported this into the system, then asked for the next symbol. Half-an-hour later, we had all the symbols we needed. Then she worked them into place where they were needed. She then set the colors, and gave me a full-screen display of the result.

I asked to sit in the chair and then looked it over. I must have spent twenty minutes checking every aspect against the book, and against itself. Finally I nodded, and got up.

She then did a bunch of things, and shortly both our phones rang, and then she exited the program.

"All done, and we both have the saved file. Also, I submitted it for creation. We just have to pay for it."

We walked to the counter, and as I got out my credit card, she spoke to the help, and he brought up the image on his screen. He turned it around for us to see, and I handed him my card. As soon as the card cleared, he started the job, and said it would be done in about twenty minutes.

I could sense this guy wasn't a big tit fan, and thought Dick looked real hot, so I said, "I'll just go over and sit. When you're done talking, come join me." As I turned, I gave her a wink to let her know he was into her. That brought a smile, and they started talking.

When I sat, I pretended not to watch, but I had a good side-front view, and saw the zipper holding her top together slowly move down without being touched. When she gestured with some more exuberant moves, the zipper went down faster. When the job was done, we heard a ding. She twisted her torso to look where the ding came from, and that caused a nipple to pop out. The guy could hardly believe his eyes.

She then turned to me, and the other nipple popped out. She called, "Hey, the thing's done." She then watched the guy turn away to get the finished product, and roll it up for us in a tube. As he was not looking, Dick quickly phased out, causing her clothing to fall to the floor, then phased back in. It took only a moment, but suddenly, she was nude.

When the guy turned back to us, he was stunned. I commanded him, "Come here." and he came. I then took the circle from him, and turning up the pheromones commanded, "Take her."

He was in a daze, but approached. When he reached for her, she leaned into him, and quickly hopped the counter.

Dick said, "Do me, now."

He hurriedly stripped, and then took her. As he did, I used my powers to make him forget the job, and to then have fun.

I fed a little as they had sex, and also turned the door sign to 'Back in fifteen minutes', but left the shades up, in case anyone got curious and wanted to watch. I was disappointed no one did. As they dressed, I again used my powers to cause him to forget us and our job, but to remember the sex. As he sat down, smiling, I turned the sign back to 'open', and we walked out.

"That was nice. Thanks. Mom."

"My pleasure, or should I say yours?"

"Either way, I'm happy. So. Now we have the circle, what's next?"

"Charging it. While anyone might make this, unless they know how to charge it, it will probably fail."

"Oh? Why?"

"Blood is needed to channel the power into it, and to command it. I will use your and my blood."

"Will that work for me? I've noticed that my blood tends to disappear a few minutes after it is spilled."

"Oh... I hadn't thought of that. Hm... Best not chance it then. That means that you won't be able to trigger it."

"Where will we charge it?"

"Theater department stage. They don't do mornings, because they have all those night performances. We have maybe two hours before someone will come."

We drove there, and parked the van, then headed to the front door. It was locked.

"Damn. Forgot that it would be locked at this time of day."

Dick just looked at me, then put her hand through the door, and suddenly it opened. When it was wide enough, I saw Dick's hand pushing from the other side. We quickly walked it.

"Fire safety regulations require all public doors open out all the time, even when locked."

"I didn't know that. Also, neat skill you have there. Use it much?"

"Sometimes. I'll block the view, and then reach in to open a locked car door for a friend. They just think I have a magical way of making it happen."

"You do."

"True, but not in any way they would expect."

"Hehe."

We wound our way to the stage, and I laid out the things needed. Opening the book, I quickly read over the incantation, so I wouldn't stumble over the words. Dick unrolled the circle, and we both inspected it for damage.

"Dick, please get behind me, so I don't get distracted."