All Comments on 'Succubus' futa transformation'

by AstroStriker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was so confused I thought this was a story about Kyle and Hannah? I might have just misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Notes

Great job!!!! I would recommend an editor (if you check out the highest rated authors on here they have them) because one would help you catch, tense changes mid paragragh, using the wrong words, and the fact that your general story structure needed a little more detail (Ok Lilith helps Kevin and Hannah but why? Will you give us insight into their desires?). Honestly, please keep writing and sharing your stories with us!

DeeveeDeeveeabout 4 years ago
Demonssssss

It's rare to find a demon story where the demons have proper demonic tongues, long and pointy. Also a big fan of the "contagion" TFs, and the aphrodisiac body fluids. I like your taste (and anything demon-related, really).

DesertMuttDesertMuttabout 4 years ago
The finale could be a little longer

The story is decent for the most part. My biggest complaint is how short and quick the final sex scene is. It seems like a long build up, but falls a little at the end. I would suggest have it be a little longer and more detailed.

gcharisgcharisalmost 4 years ago
And so Kyle went for ice cream...

He thought it would comfort him after his strange 'date'. He ordered a double scoop, chocolate cone which soon made a mess on his hand.

"Mmm... I better lick that up!" he thought as he licked the hand that wiped away Lillith's cum. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he remembered the incident but continued licking off his hand because it all tasted so good!

When he got home he looked in the mirror and thought, "Hey, my eyes look a little yellow... "

Enjoyed your story very much! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kyle?

What happened to Kyle. Story had a lot of promise, then quickly you dropped Kyle out of the picture. Are there supposed to be more chapters? 5 becomes 2

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The honest truth.

Hannah should have stayed with Kyle during her transformation and gave him the demon bug,so they could be futa sucubii and ultimately infect others by passing on there seed to more.Honestly I think Lilith should have turned Kyle too so he/she could join Hannah as a hellspawn minion for Lilith and they could live a life of sex and recruitment to Liliths army of sex minions,oh what a life to live.Good story but could've been better.

MoaningNightMoaningNightabout 3 years ago

Lots of good things (transformative cum, aphrodisiac saliva) but the writing could use more work. Also why include Kyle at all ? Either give hime a role in the story or drop him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAstroStriker@AstroStriker
Just a Minnesota guy exploring his sexuality and trying to find like minded friends along the way.