Succubus Inquisition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

The walls were lined with book shelves that were so dusty it looked like no one had touched them in years. A large comfortable chair took up the center piece of the room. There were sheets of pink and red silks hanging from the archways creating scenery pleasing to the eye, as the candle light flickered behind them. She found herself smiling before she looked over at a man in a robe on his knees. That's when her mind struggled to comprehend the scene in front of her. The man was kneeling before a gorgeous, red skinned woman. She had small black horns at her temples and a spade-tipped tail wrapped around the kneeling monk's neck.

Alarm bells went off in her fuzzy little head and she almost screamed 'Meridiana!' But her voice caught in her throat. She stood there shocked and frozen on the spot as the butler walked up to the woman, bowing. The woman had bright red hair instead of black. So it wasn't the same demon she knew. Or could they change their appearance at will like in the myths? Her puzzled brain struggled with the question as she chewed on her lower lip in confusion. Then Bree noticed a plain leather belt wrapped around the woman's neck and she lost the question as if it flew away. The kitsune looked closer, almost leaning in and noticed it appeared like there were burn marks all along her neck around the belt. Unless she had lightning looking black tattoos.

"Mistress, we have a guest asking to speak to a monk."

The bright red headed woman looked past the man with his hair slicked back and appeared to look right through Bree. She felt shivers travel down her spine as the woman smiled, revealing her pearly white fangs. "Thank you darling Boa," she said with a purr, dismissing him with a wave, and he bowed again before walking off. As he passed Bree she noticed how glassy his vacant eyes looked and she gulped realizing she just walked into a bad situation willingly. She recalled the conversation in the woods. About how the Fae Queen had given one of the monks a parting gift...

The Queen, aka Viridis, must have corrupted one of them before they fled.

Bree's stomach fluttered like butterflies as the gorgeous--albeit corrupted--woman looked her over, licking her dark red lips.

"Darling, someone's here to speak to us," the woman's voice flowed like honey as the monk at her feet slowly glanced over his shoulder. He looked worse off than the butler. The monk's eyes appearing like solid white, they were so glossy.

"Monk?" The man all but whispered, his expression completely confused.

"Did you forget already my pet? We were once monks, were we not?"

Bree's eyes bulged in shock. They both were in fact once monks? No matter, they wouldn't be of any help to her now. This was worse than a lead being a dead-end, she had walked right into the belly of the beast. As she breathed in deeply her fuzzy head realized why the strong aroma felt so familiar. The woman smelled like the green mist-women. Creations of the missing succubus. Bree found herself swaying before she shook her head, attempting to focus, she had already figured that fact out! Why was she struggling to think?

The question faded as soon as it formed once the corrupted monk spoke to her directly for the first time.

"What's wrong little," the red woman sniffed the air and arched a brow, "interesting, you smell like a fox. And you clearly look out of place in that... outfit. Worker overalls and a little white bonnet. Really? You look like you've never worked a day in your life young lady."

Bree tried to speak but her throat felt parched like a desert dune and no sound came out. Her eyes were feeling awfully heavy too. The woman in front of her smelled so good. Or was it the candles? Her body swayed more and she caught herself right before she fell to the side.

"I guess I should welcome you to The Monastery, it's a work in progress, honestly. A brothel like ours has to keep a low profile after all. Or at least until the guards are wrapped around my fingers." The corrupted woman twirled her finger around a strand of hair as she spoke.

Nothing made sense to Bree as she stood there, slowly swaying side to side. She came here to get help but they were corrupted? Not to mention each deep breath she took made her feel more lightheaded. She smiled as a warm feeling spread out from her latest lungful of air.

"It's a shame the monks can't help you but I'm sure I can. So what'll it be darling?" She rolled her eyes saying 'monks' with sarcasm as if they were overrated or something. Bree couldn't stifle a giggle that time before feeling out of place again. She shouldn't be feeling funny, right?

Wasn't she in trouble?

"Umm," she squeaked, sounding like a little mouse caught red handed. Her cheeks flushed as she looked up into the gorgeous red woman's sparkling eyes. Thoughts were becoming difficult to form. Bree knew she needed to do something but she felt all tingly as she swayed side to side. The room's air was thick with the former monk's scent, mixed with sexual smells.

"Why don't you come closer so I can hear you, hmm?" A burning scent of sulfur entered the mix of smells as the woman grimaced, rubbing her neck.

Bree's feet slowly moved on their own accord, as her heart pounded in her chest. She felt the magical pull on her mind drift off suddenly and she paused, blinking rapidly, unsure where she was. The first thing she noticed was that she stood much closer to the woman and that she looked very uncomfortable, rubbing her sizzling neck.

"What are you?" Bree asked, finding her voice. The scent of sulfur became strong and overwhelmed the other scents.

The monk at the demon's feet blinked his eyes as well. He looked at Bree and then back at the red skinned woman. "Neshis, what have you done?" He said as his voice filled with panicked concern.

Nes rolled her eyes in annoyance, tugging at the belt around her neck. Smoke billowed from her burning neck. "I wish you'd remove this damn thing," her eyes twitched as the belt sparked again, "it's making me feel so..." she laughed mantically, her mood shifting instantly. "Making me feel so funny." She laughed again, her eyes bugging out as she twitched.

The monk at her feet stood up, scratching his forehead. "I forbid you from using mind control!" He yelled and Nes twitched one last time.

"As you wish..." she looked confused for a moment before licking her lips, my pet."

The man visibly shivered before stepping backwards. "An-and stay there," he warned, holding a hand out as of to stop her.

Bree stood there confused as the red skinned monk froze on command. "What's going on?" She asked as the monk continued to back up until he was standing next to her. He looked over at her while keeping the woman he called Neshis in his sights.

"We made a horrible discovery," he scratched his head again. "I can't remember how long ago. Or even how we escaped the forest for that matter." He looked around the room with confusion, obviously recognizing some of it. "We found a demon corrupting the mystical forest's lay-line. We tried to flee."

"Mmm," Nes moaned, catching both their attention. The corrupted monk was rubbing her naked chest while staring right at the monk, licking her dark red lips. Bree watched as the man struggled, clawing at his hips as a bulge formed, tenting his robes.

While the sulfur lingered on the air it was slowly fading to be replaced by an arousing scent. Bree licked her lips when she realized it was coming from between Neshis' legs. The memory of being between Amber's legs flashed in her mind. She could smell her friend's arousal and wanted nothing more than to lean forward and lick that sweet nectar. If only Amber hadn't stopped her that time. Bree felt her mind go fuzzy as she leaned forward, taking a deep breath.

"No, you won't seduce me again demon!" The man screamed, grabbing Bree's arm as he ran down the hall, dragging the kitsune.

"Not so fast, teehee," Nes laughed, tilting her head before she pulled a chain beside the throne-like chair she sat on. "No escape for my pets."

Echoing sounds of gears grinding filled the hallway as the monk and Bree ran. She looked behind her wondering what the sexy demon was doing as she allowed herself to be led out of the large room.

The large picture windows were blocked as solid shutters fell over them. The loud bangs echoed throughout the monastery. "No no no!" The monk cried out as the far off double doors were blocked by a large iron gate.

He picked a side door and rushed through it, pulling Bree in with him before slamming the door shut.

"What's going on?" Bree asked, completely confused but her fuzzy head was slowly clearing.

"The demon got to my apprentice before we escaped. I tried binding her with my belt but it didn't stop the spreading corruption. She's clearly fighting against the limitation spell that's on the belt."

"Is that why her neck is burnt?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, when she tries to use her demonic abilities the spell burns her. It's supposed to keep her obedient. I wanted to find a cure... but--"

The kitsune was about to ask more questions, however, movement in the corner of her vision distracted her. She turned and her jaw dropped. Seconds later she heard the monk gasp next to her. Candles flickered all around the room revealing a pit of cushions and blankets. Within the pit slumbered a dozen or so red skinned women. They all had shades of red hair and little black horns at their temples. However, they had no tails.

"By the gods, she has been busy," the monk whispered.

"We need to get out of here," Bree said in a low hiss, turning back towards the door only to find that they were standing in the center of the cushions with women all around them. As if the demons appeared magically around them. The path to the door suddenly blocked even though they had just entered. It felt like a fairy tale because the moment they noticed their surroundings, their bodies sank down into the cushions, to their knees.

Bree's startled squeal was muffled by the monk's hand over her mouth as he held her from behind with his other hand wrapped around her waist. For a long moment they held their breaths expecting one of the women to wake at any second. She could feel the heat of the monk's body pressing against her but thankfully she couldn't feel the erection she knew he still had. Not that she would be upset at him given the situation. After all, the scents and sights had her body hot and bothered too. As long as he didn't make a move on her that is. Bree remembered how standing in the corrupted monk's presence made her feel and wondered how long the man holding her had been under the demon's spell. Dazed and left to worship at her feet. The kitsune felt her cheeks flush as a tingle spread below her waist, she rubbed her thighs together, feeling awkwardly turned on. Now was not the time to think about how close this man was or how beautiful the sleeping red-skinned women were.

She reached up and lightly grabbed his hand with both of hers, lowering his hand from her mouth. Then she turned and leaned into him, whispering into his ear, "what kind of demon are they?"

On one hand she knew they weren't succubi, neither true succubi nor lesser. Bree had 'interactions' with both kind and knew how differently their presences felt. As she thought that the room began to smell like potent incense. In a way the scent was similar to standing near the gorgeous, albeit corrupted monk. Almost like a dozen or more of these women combined made up one of her.

The kitsune's orange eyes focused on the small details of the monk's face. Noticing the little beads of sweat forming on his brow. She felt herself swooning as she leaned into him, smiling as his arms wrapped around her. He was trying to think, and she found it so cute how his brow wrinkled.

"I did research when we made it back. I think the Fae call them Lust Sprites. They're not truly demons. More like mortal souls flooded with lustful corruption. She keeps converting women and the men... oh gods, we become addicted." He bit is lower lip, trying to get control of himself. It was clear to Bree that he was suffering from withdraw and he'd only been freed of his trance for but a moment. He wanted to resist but equally wanted to give in.

"Fueled by your lust," a sultry woman purred. The monk and kitsune froze on the spot, eyes going wide with shock. They both turned towards the voice only to hear another, again from behind them.

"We Hunger for your lust..."

Bree gulped as the monk squeezed her tighter. She felt his heartbeat match her own, racing in frightened arousal. The small room held that potent aroma within as the air just kept getting thicker with it. Each breath made Bree feel dizzy and she felt her body melt into the monk's embrace, she didn't even know his name. Did he know her love Ysho? Could he help her find him if they resisted the situation? So many thoughts flew through her mind at that moment only to flutter away just as quickly, as her arousal rose to new heights. She squirmed in the monk's arms trying to rub her legs together. His hands were strongly gripping her belly and hip and she wanted the hand on her belly to rise to her breast, or lower between her legs. All of her emotions were difficult to focus on as her body heated up with each deep breath.

"We feed on it..."

"Until only Lust remains in your soul." Several women spoke in unison. The lust sprites were stirring amongst the cushions and blankets, turning towards the uncorrupted duo. Their eyes sparkled and danced like stars in the sky, illuminating the small room with a soft, red glow.

Their words vibrated in Bree's soul, and she felt her body heat up even more as she squeezed her thighs together more urgently. The foggy, almost fuzziness returned, hitting her like a brick wall, "ohh," she moaned, leaning back against the monk. She would have fallen to her knees if he hadn't been holding her. She wished she could feel his erection, as she rubbed her ass against him. But he was turned so she only rubbed against his hip.

"Chorfazi," they all moaned at once and Bree felt the monk's body tense up, squeezing her body tighter. "Come to play again, so soon?"

"Fuck..." he whispered; his arms were shaking. The sprites giggled, seeing how their guests were reacting the women started to hum happily. It felt like a wave of lust suddenly targeted them as their blood boiled in a sense.

Bree felt lightheaded as she glanced over her shoulder at the struggling monk. She smiled at him before whispering, "is that your name? Chorfazi?" It felt like she was stuck in a dream, floating on clouds. She wiggled in his arms more urgently, hoping he'd do something about the fire between her legs.

"Uh huh," he whispered back, staring into Bree's orange eyes. They were like twin suns pulling him in as the sprite's taunting and humming drove him wild.

"Drift away to a world of pure imagination." The lust sprites sung together. Their seductive voices echoing around the small room like an alluring siren's call. Their two targets swayed in each other's arms, staring into each other's eyes like long lost lovers. "Sink deeper, like minds afloat in the dark void of the sea."

The monk struggled to keep his heavy eyes open as they swayed more and more each time. Those voices always reminded him of falling into a deep trance for Nes, his lovely apprentice. Oh, how he longed to feel her loving embrace. Why had he run away from her in the first place? Nes always treated him so lovingly.

Bree struggled to remain upright as the cute monk held her tight, hands slowly starting to roam over her shivering flesh. He had been the only reason she remained standing and now it felt like they would topple over at any second. She tried her best to tune out the siren's song that echoed around her but each breath she took made her feel more lost... more agitated, and hungry to be touched. How long had it been since she had let herself climax? She rubbed her thighs together more urgently at the thought. If she just let her mind slip away, she could have some fun. What's the harm in getting a little carried away occasionally? Let off some steam, climax her mind away...

"No harm at all falling for us, it feels so good to fall deeper now with each deep breath."

Were they reading her mind? Or were her thoughts being directed by the voices she was 'trying' to ignore?

"Fall for us Chor, fall fast and hard!" The last word was spoken with giggled voices. The man's reaction to them always made things more fun.

Bree stood there on wobbly legs that were knee deep in the cushions. Her distracted mind didn't react as she felt the monk's strong grip slip from her waist. She watched his eyes shudder as he fell backwards into the arms of half a dozen squealing, red-skinned women.

"One down, one left to seduce ladies," one of them cooed. Those sexy voices were like honey to her fluffy ears. She reached up and untied her little white bonnet, letting it slip from her head. Everything felt like the most pleasant dream as her cheeks flushed with innocent embarrassment. She stood there watching the monk return to that blissful state of mind he was in earlier. The women started to undo his robes caressing all over his naked chest. Bree bit her lip, stifling a moan as she stared at his chiseled muscles and the bulge further south.

"Oh, look sisters, such lovely kitty ears she has. Don't you just want to scratch between them?"

"Mmm," Bree moaned, feeling her knees buckle listening to their words, her ears twitched. Head pats sounded phenomenal right about now. She watched the monk laying between those women with his eyes closed and a wide smile on his lips. They were massaging him, whispering into his ears. Her checks heated up even more as she watched one of the gorgeous lust sprites take his erection out and play with it. She gulped and tried to look away but couldn't. Her red fingers contrasted perfectly around that pink angry serpent as she stroked slowly. Bree's eyes followed the hand as it rose and fell, her breath getting heavy.

The clasps of her overalls came undone while she was distracted, startling her out of her daze. Bree spun around slowly as if she was stuck in thick molasses. Another gorgeous red woman had snuck up on her with a mischievous smile on those luscious lips. The cold air teased at Bree's exposed flesh as her clothing slipped down her body, bunching at her waist. Her perky breasts bounced free, capturing the lust sprite's attention, the woman licked her lips with a wanton moan.

"Hard nipples, for me?" She asked all sweet like, placing her warm hands on Bree's goosebump covered flesh, sliding her hands up to cup Bree's breasts, squeezing playfully before leaning in.

"Ohh!" Bree cried out when those molten hot lips wrapped around her frozen-like hard nipple. She felt like an ice cube next to the steaming hot woman. There were several women still laying among the cushions singing their hypnotic song. Bree noticed them in the corner of her vision but couldn't focus on anything beyond the woman nibbling on her nipple. She brought a shaking hand up to the back of the woman's head and held her as the kitsune felt a wave of vertigo as she fell backwards.

The room spun as she floated down, landing in a splash of pillows. The lust sprite fell with her, giggling all the while. And then Bree felt the woman's hot body land on top of hers and the warmth sent her mind spinning. She squirmed and two of her tails wiggled free of the overalls.

"So fluffy," another sprite purred as she slid in next to Bree, cuddling against one of her orange, furred tails. "She's not a kitty cat after all."

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers