Succubus Inquisition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree whimpered as a third woman rubbed against her other side. The warmth was too much as she panted, struggling to breath, the air so thick with their potent musks. The one that just cuddled her lightly scratched between her ears and Bree's eyes finally shut as she shivered and purred.

"She's so cute, can we keep her?"

"A good pet she'll be, purr for us little fox."

The kitsune knew she shouldn't give in to the feelings flooding her system. She had been on her own for a while and it just felt so good to cuddle up to three gorgeous women. Her head kept buzzing as a few of them kept singing and humming, the tune sending tingles all over her body.

"Relax darling, it's ok to sleep, to fall deep for us. You know you want to."

Bree felt the heavy haze take her mind and relaxed into the warm bodies cuddling her. It felt like sinking into a steamy void, like a safety blanket wrapping her tightly, protecting her from the cold world. She sighed happily as the scratches between her ears washed all her worries away. Their whispers were like a sweet melody putting her to into a deep sleep.

"There's a good girl, sleep for us. Dream for us. Lust for us." The kitsune smiled as her breath became heavy. Her mind went for a deep dive into the void of endless slumber. What would happen to her when she woke?

~*~

A man with short brown hair and blue eyes sat straight in his chair when a worried city guard burst into the room.

"Sir, there has been another report about the old Monastery downtown. It seems another person has gone missing."

"Damn it Jinkins, when did this happen? Put the guard on alert, I'll investigate this right away. Cancel the rest of my appointments," commanded the city guard captain, Lee Roberts. The stern man rose from his desk, adjusting his shirt before grabbing his armor from its stand. The dented metal still fit perfectly thanks to the layered leather underneath it. A few buckles later and he flung the blue cape over his shoulders, attaching it to clamps on his pauldrons.

"Yes sir! The man's wife reported her husband missing yesterday." Jinkins saluted and rushed into the other room to carry out his orders. The city guard were notorious for keeping the peace. Everyone knew if you messed with the guard the King would send his personal Knights next and no one wanted to risk the Knights' wrath. And because of that the guard were treated with respect by the population. Even though a few of them were known to be shady characters, not to be trusted.

"When you're done with that send me back up to the monastery," Lee shouted to be heard outside his office.

"Yes sir."

Roberts lastly strapped his sword belt to his waist before exiting the building, his cloak flourished behind him. The determined man strolled through the crowded streets like a shark through a school of fish as citizens moved out of his way. The people counted on him and his men to keep them safe. How could he let this travesty slide under his watch? The King would surely have his hide if word ever got out. Lee's armor clanked loudly as he stormed down the road, his cape billowing behind him in the wind.

Several minutes later he paused mid step. An uneasy feeling swelled within his chest as he spotted his destination. The ancient structure stood before him like a reminder of gothic times. The many pointed roofs reached out to the heavens like pikes awaiting the oncoming cavalry. Lee wasn't the religious type though. He overheard stories but never paid any heed to them. It all sounded like fairy tales to him. Myths like those didn't do any good in his daily life so why bother with them?

He took a deep breath and approached the large doors, taking the large metal stopper into his thick hand. Lee winced as the loud echoing racket rattled his brain, his ears starting ringing after only two knocks.

The large menacing doors opened slowly. The squeak of rusty hinges echoed down the street like a dying animal's squeal. Roberts stood there waiting to be greeted but no one was there. He stood in the entryway all alone as the two doors swung fully open before him. A large, dark and empty entrance hall was all he could see.

Fear crept into his heart as he contemplated stepping inside. Lee gave one quick, worried glance behind him, wondering how long his backup would take. Then the man looked back into the dark building. He was the captain of the guard, if he didn't take action, who would? With that thought he took a deep breath and let his foot take him forward one step. His body chilled as if he passed through some type of barrier.

Instincts told him to close his eyes as he continued to walk forward into the cold, unknown. The chilled feeling passed through his whole body and then he felt warmth bite at him like an open flame. He opened his eyes and froze. The entry hall was lit by countless candles that created a sweet fragrance, tickling his nostrils with each breath. A lone podium stood before him that wasn't there before. A man with greasy black hair wearing a suit stood there appearing spaced out. Roberts quickly glanced behind him and there was the empty street. How did he not see the man before? Or even the flickering candlelight?

The captain shook his head, unsure of himself. He knew why he came to the monastery, but he found himself feeling out of his depths. Why didn't he wait for backup before entering a place people kept vanishing in?

The butler looking man gazed at him with a bored expression. When he didn't speak Lee coughed and tried to puff out his chest and shoulders to look intimidating. Even though he felt nothing of the sorts. "Excuse me, is there someone of authority I could speak to?"

"Mmm," the spaced-out man replied before turning from the podium and walking off. Lee took one last look out the giant doors before gulping, deciding to follow the butler. He made it a couple steps before jumping out of his skin as the doors slammed shut behind him. The captain grabbed his sword, unsheathing it instinctively as he spun back around on guard. His nerves were completely bundled up as sweat began to form on his brow, slowly dripping, down into his eyes. He rubbed at his stinging eyes with his free hand and felt the cold chill come over him like before.

Once again, the room was vacant and dark as if the candles went out with the closing doors. Lee blinked, rubbing at his eyes again as he glanced around. Clearly he was losing his mind. "What is going on here?" He called out, spinning on his heels, alas the butler was gone. It was as if the man had never been there. A cold shiver ran up Lee's spine, making his entire body shake. He was in way over his head this time. "Come on guys, get here fast," he mumbled to himself.

Strange sounds echoed from down the hall. Like howling beasts from beyond the grave. He gripped his sword tighter and steeled his nerves. His imagination played tricks on him, making every shadow appear threatening. Fear gripped him as he imagined a gruesome beast charging at him full speed, white foam at its gaping maw.

The man stepped carefully, trying to move silently despite his heavy armor. The sounds kept him on edge. At any moment he would meet his match and fight to the death, he just knew it. Down the hall he went until the gruesome growls became lustful moans. He blinked and gulped with confusion. Nothing made sense anymore, and where was his backup? They should have stormed through the doors by now.

An odd feeling overtook him as the shivers he running down his spine turned to tingles and he had to stop himself from rubbing a certain growing appendage as he adjusted himself. The sounds of women in the throes of pleasure caught him off guard. The hall suddenly sparked to life, blinding him with a flash of light.

"Ugh," he rubbed at his eyes, blinking rapidly, almost dropping his sword. The countless candles had lit themselves again only this time he had witnessed the act. And wished he hadn't as he struggled to see clearly again.

Red spots danced on his vision, making him feel a burst of vertigo.

Once he gathered his bearings, he noticed doors along the hallway wall. The muffled moans were coming from behind them. Now he understood why the sounds were distorted before. Curiosity got the better of him though as he approached one of them. Lee held his breath as he slowly lifted the hatch and peeked within. Only to gape in shocked awe.

Within the small room a gorgeous woman rolled her hips on man's lap. Her long hair swayed with her motions, revealing her smooth, bare back. The woman slowly glanced over her shoulder and her sparkling red eyes met Lee's startled gaze. He quickly apologized and backed out of the room, closing the door. He would never forget the woman's reaction as she licked her lips and winked at him seductively.

What did he stumble in on? His breath became sporadic as he recognized how tight his pants were. The woman's moans became louder as if taunting him, reaching his ears through the door. Which only served to send jolts down his spine, right into his throbbing erection.

Suddenly he doubted all the reports of missing people. They weren't gone, they simply haven't left the mysterious monastery. Regardless Lee had never encountered such a place and knew he had to put an end to it. He heard places such as these brought corruption into peaceful cities. As captain of the guard, he couldn't allow a wicked place like this to exist. Keeping people from their families or jobs.

The next door sounded like an orgy was taking place and he didn't dare interrupt. He quickly moved passed the door, feeling his face flush. Those sounds we're doing something to him he didn't like. It felt like tingles over his goosebump covered flesh. Lee Roberts didn't know how to react when a woman was flirting with him, and he most certainly wasn't used to hearing so many moans at once. He devoted his life to the guard and keeping this city safe.

Luckily, he caught sight of that weird man with greasy hair at the end of the hall, walking slowly around a corner. Lee rushed forward, hand firmly gripping his sword's hilt.

When he rounded the corner himself, he froze mid step. The odd man bowed at someone in the shadows while pointing back at him.

"Thank you, Boa, you are dismissed." The sweetest voice Lee had ever heard spoke as her words met his ears like a feline's purr. For the umpteenth time his body shivered as his third leg twitched.

The greasy man bowed lower, "as you wish m'lady."

The captain of the guard stood there until his eyes adjusted. The woman in the shadows made his breath catch in his throat and he didn't notice as the butler made his exit. Red eyes glanced in Robert's direction and his heart skipped a beat. The woman was as gorgeous as she was foreign. Her skin appeared to be dark.

Then a hundred candles burst as if magically lit all around the room. The flash of light caught him off guard, but he'd never forget the sight that was now burned on his vision. She wasn't dark skinned, rather blood red from head to toe.

"Mmm, you look tasty," she purred before pulling on a leather leash in her hand. Another stunning woman crawled out from behind her throne-like chair. This new woman, however, was the complete opposite of the former. She looked cowed down on her knees with orange eyes and fluffy ears that reminded him of a fox's, for some reason. Her skin was bronze and... his eyes went wide as two fluffy tails swayed behind her. "Don't you agree, my pet?"

The woman on her knees looked at him and meekly nodded. She didn't look pleased to be there, hooked on a leash like some dog. Then Lee noticed both women wore collars. Or rather the red skinned woman wore a belt wrapped tightly around her neck. It even looked like her skin was molten and scared from burns strangely around the tightly wrapped belt. The other fox-like woman had an actual collar on that completed the submissive look, even though her eyes shined deviantly from time to time.

Roberts coughed to clear his throat before speaking as confidently as he could muster. "This establishment is under violation of city code."

The red woman laughed until the belt actually sparked with bolts of blue lightning. She winced and pulled at the tight leather to no avail. A stench of sulfur met his nostrils, and he gripped his sword tighter, ready to act.

"And what, prey tell, do you plan on doing about it?" She said with a strained voice. "Because I wager, you'll be on your knees begging me to stay at my feet before long," licking her lips. Her voice slowly turned to a seductive purr that met his ears like warm honey, spending a shiver down his spine.

He sent for backup; he didn't need to stay. He could leave and wait for them to arrive instead of dealing with this on his own. He swallowed as the woman's hand rand down her neck to her amble bosom. He watched in awe as her hand squeezed and released, letting her tit bounce before his eyes.

He coughed before speaking again.

"Disobeying an order from the guard will bring the Knights down on you," he said with much less conviction than he wished to portray. He struggled not to squirm as he felt his pants tighten ever more.

"More men for my woman to enjoy, but who would fetch them?" Her eyes glowed brighter and Lee struggled to break his gaze from them. "Certainly, it wouldn't, be you?" She asked with a purr, twirling her finger around a leaking nipple in circles.

The stench of sulfur had been replaced by a much sweeter scent that tickled his nose. Suddenly his mouth felt too dry to reply. He had to act quickly before he fell under whatever alluring spell she was casting on him.

The sound of his sword touching the stone floor echoed throughout the room.

"Aww, that's right, let that heavy, sharp toy go. You don't need it when you're so thirsty," she pinched her nipple and a squirt of milk sprayed out. Lee watched it arch through the air before catching himself. He cleared his throat again.

"I will not fall for petty tricks foul creature." He spat out, steeling his nerves against his body's desires. In all his life in the guard he'd never struck a woman, but this creature, it couldn't be human. Did that make a difference, making his intentions valid? He didn't know but he had to act, or she'd have those sexy fingers wrapped around him just like the woman she had at her feet. His dick jumped at the thought, making his pants painfully tight.

He made a quick decision and lunged forward with his sword. He expected to catch the woman off guard, but she pulled at the leash and the unexpected happened. His momentum halted painfully as a blue glow like painless fire enveloped him body and sword. Lee looked down with his eyes since nothing else could move and saw the crouched woman's hands glowing with the same blue flame.

"What is this madness!?" He screamed, fully panicking.

The red woman rose from her large chair and approached him, hips swaying, long red-braided hair swinging behind her. The sight would have distracted him if he wasn't so scared. He couldn't move his body, only his eyes and mouth. He'd never encountered anything like this before.

She slid up against his body and took a deep breath, "Mmhmm, you do smell like a snack."

Lee's body visibly quivered as her warmth leaned against him. She felt like a live fire, and it sent a deep longing through his body. Neshis cupped his bulge and purred in his ear, "think you'll still be resisting by the time your friends arrive?" She took his ear between her teeth and lightly nibbled, pulling back and watching his expression. Robert's eyes rolled back as he moaned, enticing the lust sprite to rub his erection a little harder.

"That's right baby, you're going to feel so good in my hands. In fact, I might let my cute pet have some fun with you first. See how long you last before I personally break you in." She glanced over her shoulder and giggled as Bree shivered, her magic welding hands shaking. Nes looked back into Lee's eyes and winked, "she's new, want to break her in for me?" She smirked, biting her lower lip, rewarding him with a faster stroke before squeezing.

The captain felt his mind spin as he inhaled deep breaths of the lust sprite's pheromones. He had walked into a situation he had no chance in dealing with by himself and part of him didn't mind one bit. He tried his best to ignore those growing desires but the more she stroked him, the more difficult it became.

"Oh, before I forget sweety, you don't need this pesky thing anymore." She pulled back from him and it felt like a cold chill replaced the empty void she left behind. Nes grasped his sword, pulling it from his unresisting fingers. "There we go, now I'll leave you two alone for a minute," she twirled around, holding the sword upside down from the blade and skipped away, cupping Bree's cheek with her free hand as she passed by. Only to pop her head back into the room, "play nice stud," she winked, snapping her fingers.

Chains suddenly flew through the air, shackling around his wrists and ankles. The fox-like woman relaxed and released her spell. Not like it helped any since he was still bound. Only now he could move a bit. The chains didn't leave him much play.

"Listen, you don't have to..." he paused when he saw the look on her face. She was struggling not to look at his bulge. Then a wave of lust over took her features and she bit her lower lip, eyes locking onto his waist. "Lady I don't know what she has over you but I can help you."

"Y-you want to help me?" She asked so quietly he barely heard her. She absentmindedly scratched at her collar.

"Yes, yes I can. I have men coming to help bring this place down. We can free you."

"You can help me?" She repeated, clearly not all there. The resistance he had witnessed was no where to be seen now as she crawled towards him slowly, swaying her ass. Those two fluffy tails of hers waved hypnotically behind her, distracting him.

"I can help you, please, release me." He pleaded, hoping to get through to her.

"Okay," she said, licking her lips. Only when she reached him her hands didn't go towards the shackles. Instead, they went to his pants. "I'll release you..."

Lee stared dumbfounded as he watched her pull his pants down. He stood there with his upper body fully clothed and armored, naked from the waist down. She squealed when his dick bounced free, slapping her in the face.

"Wa-la, you are free," she giggled, gaze locked on the swaying erection in front of her face.

"Not what I meant..." he groaned when she wrapped a padded hand around his hard cock. "What are you," he moaned, head falling back. The fox-woman stroked him with such elegant movements that it sent his head spinning.

"I'm Bree, house pet at your service," she said in a monotone voice. Her eyes glazed over as she spoke, wrapping her other hand around his length. Both hands twisted and tugged, driving him crazy. "Do you want me to complete you?"

"Huh?" He replied, feeling lightheaded as he felt a powerful climax rising.

"Cum for her baby," Neshis' honey flowing voice around the room. Lee felt that alluring voice enter his head at the moment his body gave in. He screamed as his body convulsed, a heavy wave of bliss flooded his system.

Bree squealed again as she watched the guard captain's dick spray line after line of sperm. She was just about to lean in and lick when her neck tugged and she was flung backwards onto her ass, "ooff," she mumbled on impact. She looked over her shoulder and saw Nes standing there in the doorway with her hip cocked to the side, leash in hand.

"Tisk tisk pet, I didn't say you could have a taste." The red-skinned woman strolled into the room, hips swaying. "Now that you've had some fun cutie, I'm going to enjoy breaking you before your buddies arrive."