Succubus Inquisition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the guardsmen gave in so easily it actually made him a little jealous. Duncan's mind simply wouldn't cave that quickly. Even as he felt the effects tingling through his body he still tried to resist it. His duty meant more to him than mere pleasures of the flesh.

"It feels sooo good!"

"Pleasure you've never felt."

"Give in to our mistress stud!"

Duncan's pants had never felt so painfully tight before. It took all his willpower to stop his hands from straying down to rub himself.

Then he caught movement behind the demoness and everything went into slow motion. Just when Duncan smiled the grin fell from his lips. The captain of the guard, Lee Roberts crawled towards the woman. Any hope he felt at seeing the captain he set out to rescue evaporated instantly. For Lee was wearing a feminine collar with a leash attached, the other end in his mouth. The sight was so alarming for Duncan that whatever spell had been cast on him suddenly lifted, clearing his head.

The Knight saw clearly for the first time since entering the building. If he stayed, he would become just like Lee. A pet to a demon, like all the other men would soon become. No matter how gorgeous she was, he couldn't let that happen! Someone had to warn the King of this foul hellspawn infesting his city like a growing tumor. With a firm grip on his Morningstar he unclasped it and threw the weapon with all his might.

Neshis caught the weapon in mid air without even flinching. She laughed at the pathetic attempt, however it had been but a distraction, for the Knight was no longer there. "Mmm, pity," Nes purred, tossing the weapon over her shoulder as her other hand petted Lee's head like an animal. "At least I have new toys to tame." Lee looked up at her with glee, drooling. "Shall we join the others my pet?"

The captain of the guard barked in response, making Nes chuckle. A dozen or so men were in the middle of various sexual acts with her lovely women. She couldn't help but smile at how easily most men fell. While she looked forward to more challenging prey-- like the Knight -- it was vital to start small. Eventually they'd branch out and corrupt the entire city. All in the name of Viridis, the green-skinned succubus pretending to be the queen of the Fae.

~*~

Duncan rushed into his King's throne room shouting, "your Majesty!" His heavy armor echoed throughout the grand room as he quickly moved within. The grand room always inspired him before but now he only felt dread. For horribly seductive things were spreading, corrupting the city. How long would it be before the grand throne meant nothing? He called out one more time before someone replied.

"Shhh, good Knight. They are indisposed at the moment." A warm, inviting feminine voice purred from behind the giant stain glass window's curtains.

"Fiona?" Duncan came to a sliding halt, stunned to see the gorgeous sorceress step from the curtains, her hips swaying. The mere sight of her melted his heart. By far the most beautiful human woman he'd ever known. Though the demon tempted him, Duncan refused to give the demoness any credit, because in the myths demons were designed to be the ultimate temptation, and he didn't need to focus on that right now. He just needed to alarm the King, not allow flashes in his mind of the demon to distract him.

"In the flesh," she curtsied, looking at him with her head tilted, bangs almost masking her eyes. Her smile looked positively predatory, like she saw him as her next meal or something. Her entire demeanor felt wrong for some reason, like she had changed fundamentally since he last saw her.

"When did you return?"

"Only just, my journey was long and hard." Her purring voice sent chills down his spine and he felt that familiar twitch between his legs. The air smelled sweet, further reminding him of the red-skinned demon for some reason. Duncan had to shake his head to get that creature's image off his mind. A feat that was becoming more difficult each time.

"Where did you go?" Duncan knew the court sorceress had been missing but he didn't know any of the details.

"Come with me and I'll tell you everything." She held out her hand and Duncan found himself following her as if in a daze. It took far longer than it should have to recognize that supernatural lure pulling at his mind. It was the same as before in the monastery, only much, much stronger. He swallowed as his gaze dropped, staring at her swaying hips. His pants were painfully tight once again, only he couldn't break from the trance this time, despite knowing he was falling into it.

"Good boy," she purred as he took her hand, following her into the dark hallway. The King could wait but a moment, surely. She glanced back over her shoulder, smiling. Had he been able to meet her gaze he might have noticed her sharp teeth.

~*~

Meanwhile, Bree chose to hide in a wardrobe. Deep down she knew she had to make a run for it but with Neshis facing the door she figured she'd never make it out. So, she hid instead. And through the small crack between the wardrobe doors she watched, heart racing, body tingling. She stood there breathing heavily trying her best to resist her deepest urges. Her hands were shaking but remarkably they remained at her sides.

Her eyes were locked on the man's naked body moving in unison with Nes. Their moans filled her ears and made her body desperate for attention. Her thighs rubbed together as she struggled to resist, hands clawing at her hips.

Bree could remember flashes of her time hypnotized into Neshis' pet. Images of submitting, crawling. Her body desperately wanted to feel the blissful pleasure again and she caught herself before her hands slid between her legs, barely. She bit her tongue to stifle the whimpering whine she almost let out.

It still puzzled her why the man had released her. Maybe he didn't know how that collar worked, locking her mind in a subspace trance. It had felt like she was still in control of her body but could only think submissively, if that made sense. She had craved to obey, and hearing good girl sent her body quivering, and whimpering.

"Yes! Right there, don't stop!" Nes screamed, snapping Bree back to reality. She had been daydreaming of submitting to the demoness. A shiver ran up her spine and she pulled her traitorous hand from between her legs. She didn't remember letting her hand start pleasuring herself. She blinked rapidly, staring out that small crack at the rutting couple. Her heart plummeting as she realized the man's fate would be just has hers had been.

The man had one hand gripping an ass cheek and the other pulling the demon's hair, making her arch her back. His hips were almost a blur with how fast and hard he hammered away. The sight made Bree drool a little, wishing she was there on her hands and knees in Neshis' place.

The longer she watched, the more she could feel her mind drifting, hand inching back down her waist. Then the man cried out in pure climatic bliss, arching his back, eyes rolling back. His entire body flexed and went ridged as he had a powerful orgasm that blew his mind.

Bree froze and watched in stunned silence until everything calmed down and he was unconscious on the bed. The kitsune chewed on her lower lip as she breathed in the heavy scent of their sex, falling back into a trance. Everything but the thought of giving in again faded away. Pledging herself to serve and lick clean the mess they had made. Her body quivered in desperation as her hand wandered lower once again. Her nerves felt electrified as her fingers ran circles over her clit.

A loud bang startled her, making her jump backwards. In her moment of freight she had pushed off the wardrobe doors and watched in horror as they swung open. Her hiding place now open wide, making her vulnerable... however, Nes wasn't there. Only the slumbering, naked man. Bree took a step out, expecting to get jumped, yet nothing moved. She sighed with relief and in her distracted state she took a deep breath, filling her lungs with demonic pheromones, and her mind spun. She stumbled forward, falling to her knees, gasping as her body shook.

Neshis' potent scent was still heavy in the air. Bree couldn't resist, she had to keep taking deep breaths, inching closer to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and stuck her face right where Nes had been, taking a deep breath and feeling her body tingle all over. The embarrassment she felt was paled in comparison to the intense lust each breath gave her.

The kitsune let her fox instincts take over as she rubbed herself all over the scent, twisting and rolling in the bed sheets. Each sniff sent her deeper down the endless spiral of submission. Her hands took hold of the sheets and rubbed them all over herself until she started rocking her hips, humping the mattress.

"Mistress take me!" She cried out weakly, as her body surrendered to the pleasure. She could feel a knot within her building and she needed to let it explode. In that moment she would do anything, say anything just to make it happen. The mattress barely gave her enough pressure but she pressed on, eager to feel that rising climatic rush flood her system. She needed it so bad! Her moans intensified as her hips sped up, picturing the red-skinned demon purring good girl down at her. "Fuck!" She moaned, she'd do anything to feel the pleasure that woman could bring her.

A louder bang shook the building and dust fell from above. The man in the bed stirred, moaning and stretching. Bree froze on the edge and stared at him. Her entire body primed and ready, eager even. All it would take was another rock of her hips and yet she remained motionless fearing that he'd open his eyes and ruin the moment.

The bundled nerves within her calmed down and the man never woke. Even though she had been so close to climax she was more alert now. A wave of guilt washed over her as she realized what she had been doing, rolling around in a demon's scent. How far had she fallen? It was embarrassing! She dropped the bed sheets as if they suddenly burned her flesh and stood up, pushing through the vertigo that threatened to send her back to the floor. The room spun before her eyes but she fought past it and remained on her feet.

A part of her wanted to flee but one thing stopped her. The man had saved her either intentionally or by accident. She couldn't live with herself if she just left. She bit her lower lip and inched closer, squeezing her arms around her waist, feeling like a little mouse about to wake the cat. Finally she got herself to reach down and shake his shoulder, clearing her throat, "umm sir?"

He didn't stir so she tried again, a little harder. Still nothing. The man had a dreamy smile on his lips, eyes moving behind closed lids. The demon must have him locked under her spell. Then an idea came to mind. She picked up the cold collar and inspected it, remembering how good it felt wrapped around her neck. A chill ran down her spine as she contemplated putting it back on of her own free will. To truly submit and give in by wrapping the sexy leather around her neck, feeling her mind drift into submissive servitude. Bree's body shook with chills, staring at the collar. Her mistress would be so pleased with her if she did that, but alas, that's not why she picked it up.

Chewing on her lower lip she placed the collar around his neck and clicked the buckle. The man's glossy eyes snapped open and stared at her longingly, a whimper escaping from deep within him.

"Now that I got your attention," Bree all but whispered, reaching down to unclasp the buckle. It wouldn't budge. "What? How did you do it?" She started to panic since all she wanted to do was wake him from the demon's powerful trance. She wanted to escape with him! But the buckle wouldn't undo! "I don't understand," she whined before reaching for the leash. The man growled at her, lunging forward, grabbing the leash with his mouth and crawled off, out of the room with inhuman speed.

Bree stood there deadpanned in utter disbelief. The collar truly had only one master, or mistress in this sense. The Kitsune stood in the room alone for a couple seconds before getting the chills. If she lingered any longer she might never escape. Each breath she took reminded her of moments earlier when she lost herself to the demoness' scent. She could feel her head buzzing, body tingling. It wouldn't be difficult to bring herself back to the edge. To get off one last time so she could think cleaner. That always worked, right?

She rolled her eyes at how stupid that thought had been. Of course it never worked! That's just the pheromones playing tricks on her! So instead she pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around her like a toga, pulling a section of it close and taking a deep breath, "ahhh," she sighed before catching herself. Her eyes bulged and her cheeks flushed brightly as she rubbed her thighs together.

"Damn it!" Bree ripped the sheet off of herself and threw it across the room. Why was she constantly putting herself in these situations? It was as if her body was betraying her every action, desperate to give in. Eager to feel that blissful surrender again. Another shiver ran down her body, this time straight down between her legs. Her thighs clenched, rubbing together harder as she let out a small moan. "Stop it!" She cried out at herself. Fear replaced her arousal and she bolted towards the door, willing her body to cover itself. Orange fur sprouted from her skin, starting at her neck and flowing down until it covered all but her face.

A mirror caught her eye just before she ran through the open door and she paused. Something wasn't right as she looked at herself. Her black stripes were shifting for some reason. She stood there and stared at her chest as the stripes twirled around her breasts in never ending spirals, tighter circles enclosed around her stiff nipples. She felt her jaw go slack as the spirals filled her vision. Her body swayed from side to side, two fluffy tails twirling behind her in unison with the black stripes.

Down and down her mind went, falling deeper into the abyss. She heard voices soothing her from all around the empty void. All of the voices sounded familiar and all of her worries melted away. All that mattered was obeying that voice.

Obedience was pleasure.

Her body exploded with bliss at that single line of thought. Vaguely she felt her knees hit the ground as the pleasure soared ever higher, dropping her mind ever deeper.

A silhouette formed within the void deep within those spirals. It wasn't Neshis though. She could already tell that from the dark wings.

"You've fought so hard, for so long, daughter."

Bree's eyes went wide, jaw slack. She knew that voice, cold chills ran down her spine and the spirals slowed. The edges of her vision became blurred but no longer empty. She could make out the monastery room now, just not focus on it.

The silhouette taunted her further, "deep down you know where you belong, on your knees."

Bree felt panic fill her racing heart despite the trance she had fallen into. The mirror might have been a trap to capture one's mind but deep within she felt a nightmare rise. The succubus that had morphed her from a human into the fox-like creature she was now. She had fought hard to break free from Meridiana's demonic influence. And here she knelt on her knees, drooling, falling into another demon's trap.

Suddenly servitude didn't look so blissful! Her deep seeded will to survive independently rose to the forefront of her mind. She wouldn't allow herself to fall again. Not without a fight!

The demonic silhouette cocked her hips and Bree could imagine the amused look on Meridiana's face staring back at her. Anger replaced the fear and Bree blinked, clearing the trance. The room came back into focus and she found herself staring into the mirror as those black lines kept twirling around her breasts, going smaller as they approached her nipples. Her breath was heavy and shallow, caused by anger instead of lust for once. She lashed out, punching the mirror and cracks spread outward like a spider's web. The image shifted and all her black stripes returned to normal. She inspected herself before rising to her feet, just to be sure.

Relief rushed through her mind as she wiped her sweaty brow, "that was too close."

She had to get away and fast before another trap ensnared her. Luck and pure determination had saved her so far. How long before her luck ran out though? She couldn't risk lingering any longer, so into the dark halls she ventured.

~*~

Unlike before however, the various moans weren't muffled behind closed doors. She could feel her body tingle with each breath filling her lungs. This entire place was filled with all kinds of unnatural temptations. A safe house corrupted and twisted into a debauchery filled trap.

Bree crept down the hall until she could peek around the corner. She found the man that saved her crawling slowly towards Nes. The sexy demoness stood with her back facing him. In front of The demon was something Bree had not expected. A dozen or so men were caught in various sexual acts amongst red-skinned women. It seems her savior had reinforcements, and by the looks of it, they didn't get very far.

The kitsune turned her attention towards one lone man still clad in armor. He was the only one able to resist apparently. And he wasn't doing a great job at that. Bree could see his bulge from her hiding place. She licked her lips before stopping herself. This place truly was difficult to resist. Just standing on the outskirts, looking in and she felt her body crave to join in.

Men were screaming as their bodies climaxed. Women moaned in encouragement as they rode hard dicks. Everywhere she looked something different was taking place. One going at it doggystyle while others rode their victims cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Every act she could imagine was playing out before her eyes. Bree chewed on a finger as she felt pleasure roll up her spine. Her eyes snapped back towards the Knight in shinning armor as he took a step towards the ultimate temptation within these walls, Neshis herself.

Bree moaned, rubbing her clit, eager to see the man give in to his base desires. She knew those thoughts were bad but she couldn't help herself. Every breath tainted her body with temptations. Every circle over her clit sent her blood boiling. Despite knowing better she really wanted to see a strong-willed person give in. Her other hand pinched a nipple and twisted, causing an electric shock to shoot up her spine.

But then, the man stopped mid step. Something had snapped him out of his daze. And she realized it was her savior at Nes' feet like an animal. The armored man looked shocked and appalled as he recognized the demon's new pet. He took action, throwing a weapon. Neshis caught it easily but in that moment of distraction the man had run off.

Bree stood there shocked and stopped rubbing herself. In that moment she knew what action she had to take. Another moment watching the orgy would put her back into trance, she just knew it. And she couldn't allow that to happen! Despite a part of her feeling sad that the armored man had gotten away. She just had to ignore thought type of feelings influenced by the demon's potent pheromones coursing through her veins.

She quickly shifted into fox form before second guessing herself, and ran for it. Her padded feet made no sound as she hugged the wall, hoping to go unnoticed.

"Mmm, pity, at least I have new toys to tame." The sound of that voice sent chills down Bree's spine but she kept moving. Holding onto hope that she wouldn't stop herself and indulge in the grand orgy taking place. "Shall we join the others my pet?" Nes said to the man that saved Bree.