Succubus Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that and focus," I said, as I tried to keep her on track. "Ok if this is real, then explain to me how I got here. The last thing I remember was that you were...Ummm."

"Sucking your cock," she purred her gaze fixating on my underwear which at the moment was a little tight in the groin region.

"Yes, well after you... well you know what you did, everything went blank. How did I get here?"

"I carried you, of course, my dear Master. I may look small, but I'm stronger than I look. Plus with that little boost from your cum; I managed to carry you up the stairs when no one was looking. Then I reattach your arm and let yourself heal. That was yesterday afternoon. You've been asleep for over 14 hours. Frankly, I thought you were not going to survive the change.

"Wait, attach my arm? Change? What do you mean by all of that?" I asked as panic started to fill my voice once again.

"Well there is no way to put this delicately, so I did something that my kind kinda forbid. You were dying. That priest really did a number on your body. So to save you I had to... change you." she said this time a little more tentatively.

"Change me how?" I tried to act all brave, but deep down I was shaking in my boots if I were wearing some.

"I've infected you. I gave you some of my blood and in turn, it turned you into me. Well half of me. You are now Cambion." she explained to me

"A Cambion? What the hell is a Cambion?" I tried my best to not yell at her and to not draw attention. But I think I ended up failing at that.

"A creature who is half-human, and..." she paused, hoping what she said next would not cause me to blow up. "A half-demon."

"Demon. Oh god, I'm a demon." I sighed, strength leaving my legs causing me to plop down in my gaming chair. Head in my hand. I just mumbled into my hands "This can't be real. This can't be real. This can't be real."

I almost lost myself until a pair of warm soft hands came by and lifted my head out of my hands. A warm smile greeted my face. "It's ok. I can understand that this is a lot to process right now, but don't worry. I'll be right by your side every step of the way." she whispered. Then she brought her lips to mine as the taste of roasted cinnamon filled my senses. It had the same passion, but none of the urgency, or eagerness behind it. It was a kiss one would get from a lover. One who cares and considers their partner. And just like that all my fear and anxiety just melted away. I leaned in and brought her in closer to me, a gesture I would never have done before. She didn't resist, she straddled my legs and sat right on top of my crouch. I moaned as she began to grind her tight mound against my now aching shaft. Feeling bigger than I remember, but at the time I never really had a girl on my lap before.

"Hmmm. You taste sweet, even more so back in the forest." she purred as she broke our kiss.

I finally opened my eyes, and finally began to realize that even though I knew she was on my lap, she was still as naked as the day she was born, or in her case created. I blushed and looked away." If you don't mind, could you put a shirt on? I can't think straight when you're all naked like this."

She pouted at that but figuring that it would be best to comply with my simple demand she got up and found one of my old t-shirts. And I must say, my old star wars empire strikes back t-shirt had never looked sexier.

"Thank you ah. Ahhh. I'm sorry, but I don't really know your name." I said as I tried to distract myself from the beautiful woman with ideal chit-chat.

"Name? Oh, name. That's what you mortals do to distinguish yourselves," she said before blushing and turning away, a first for her. "I don't really have a name."

"What really? That doesn't seem right."

"You would think so, but I guess you don't know much about my kind."

"No, I guess I don't. Succubus or demon lore isn't something that is taught in a normal school system."

"I guess not. Well before we get into the topic of my name. I need to tell you everything you probably going to need to know about succubi, and this." she said as she lay a hand on top of the metal collar around her neck. I nodded to her as she took a seat on my bed.

"Well I guess you can say that I was not exactly born like a normal human baby, but we were created by our mother. She goes by many names, but you probably know her as Lilith, also known as the primordial demon, the first demon, or the first succubus. But what not a lot of people would know is that before she became a demon, she was in fact Adam's first wife."

"Wait, Adam. As in the Adam. you know from Adam and Eve."

"Yes, and if you ever have the misfortune to meet Lilith in person, please don't mention Eve right in front of her. They don't exactly get along ever since Adam cast her aside and asked God to make him a new wife. See while Lilith was a creature of creation, she was not exactly human, like Adam. Hence the whole God took one rib from him and made it into Eve. Anyway back to Lilith, she was Adam's first wife. A being that was created to satisfy and serve men and all of their sexual needs. Unfortunately for Adam, she was too strong-willed to fully submit to him. Disappointed in his creation and for attacking the first man; God banished Lilith from Eden. Once banished he changed her from serving one man to a being that must serve all men. So this." tapping on her metal collar, "Is a sign of that change, and just like that, Lilith was made into the first succubus."

"Wow, that's... Really fucked up.'' I said not seeing myself ever to that to a girl.

"That was only half of the story," she warned before she went into greater detail.

As my new succubus explained to me, her mother/creator, teamed up with Lucifer after his banishment from heaven. Together they plagued God's favorite creation: mankind. She wasn't the only one who joined Lucifer, as several of the other creations that were sent to hell, were banned together under Lucifer's rule. Using his power he changed them into demons and sent them to torment mankind. They would be known as the primordial demons with Lilith being the first demon. Once transformed into a demon, Lilith spawned her daughters using the tormented souls from hell as their building blocks. They were merely copies of her, although far less powerful. But since they were copies they also suffer from the same affliction as she does. They need men's lust and energy to survive, but instead of serving them, Lilith found another way to sustain themselves, by taking human souls. This is why in the lore, one must never sleep with a succubus, or else they will run the risk of losing their soul.

"So wait, if that were true then have I already lost my soul?" I asked her as color started to leave my cheeks.

"No Master, you have not lost your soul. Let me finish. Yes, while taking human souls does sustain us for long periods, we do not have to. We can take small portions of one's life essence and survive for a while, but the drawback is that we need to feed more often."

"Ok, that makes some kind of sense but is with this whole master thing. And you called me Cambion. What exactly is that?"

"Don't worry, all your questions will be answered, but please let me finish my story. You need to know this stuff since you are now fully indoctrinated into my world. You see while yes most succubus loath being a slave to man, I am one of the few that actually find your kind interesting. Unforchanetly that is not the only reason I became your slave." she pulled down her shirt, exposing her soft supple chest. At first, I thought she was trying to entice me, but out of nowhere a black circle, the size of a baseball started to appear on top of her cleavage, right where her heart is supposed to be.

"That nasty priest that tried to kill me, placed a really powerful binding spell on me. I am unable to travel from your mortal realm back to my homeworld, hell. Also in doing so, blocking my connection to my other sisters. He trapped and isolated me, and while he is dead the binding spell is still in effect. And that left me defenseless to outside attacks. Rogue demons, priests, angels, witches, and any number of magical beings could now track me down and either capture me or kill me. I needed a way to get off one's radar, so it only left me with one option."

"Me becoming your master," I said, finishing her sentence.

"Yes, in doing so I become your property, and in turn, I can no longer be easily tracked by any outside force. I became your slave to save my life. It was the only way you see. These bind spells while powerful aren't impervious. I could dispel it, but that priest and his nasty holy swords had left me pretty weak."

"So you are using me as your personal cloaking device," I muttered to myself, not liking the fact I was her Morty.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for that, but I had no choice. Even so, you saved me, while you could have just run away. For that, I would be eternally grateful."

"Ok, will get back this whole master/slave thing, and how you manage to do that, but..."

"Oh, that's easy. For a succubus to be a slave, she must perform fellatio or a blowjob in your modern term."

"What? Seriously? A blowjob?"

"Yes, one of the ultimate acts of submission for a woman. If you manage to get a succubus to suck your cock, and not have her bite your dick off, then she is yours until you release her. It's that simple."

"I find that hard to believe. You can't be someone's slave after giving a man a blowjob. It just sounds absurd."

"You would think, but you forget, you are a man. A blowjob to a woman is nothing more than satisfying your partner's urges. To please them, and worship them. To be on your knees while looking up at them. It was why Lilith never could do it, and bite down on Adams dick when he tried to force himself on her. So for irony, God made the binding spell activate when a succubus successfully sucks a male cock and swallows his life essence."

"Ok I can see that to punish her, but why me. You still could run. You could've left me there to die."

She blushed at me, acting all shy, even though she was a sex demon. "Well you saved me, and I felt it was kinda wrong to just leave you there to die. So I figured, if I want to bind myself to someone to hide, I might as well be with someone who saved me. But I had another problem. You were dying, and I had no means to heal you. So to save you so you could be my master. I did something while not forbidden is highly frowned upon for all demon kings. I turned you into one. Half demon, half-human. A Cambion."

From there she explained to me what a Cambion was, how they were made, and why they were mostly frowned upon to make. According to the lore, how Lucifer changed Lilith and all of the other creations into the primordial demons, was by giving them his blood. The mixing of blood is a powerful union, one of which would create new and powerful beings. When Lucifer mixes his blood with Lilith she became more powerful, and in turn, has the ability to birth children, and uses human life forces as an energy source in combination with lust energy. Since Lucifer had that ability, he passed it down to all of his children. That was why she cut my tongue and hers. She needed our blood to mix together to perform the change. The process would be painful as I found out from my night terrors, but if you survive the process, then you are officially a half-demon, half-human creature. A Cambion. At one point Cambions used to run rampant around the world causing mayhem and destruction. Humanity fought back the plague by sending out men of the cloth to seek out and eliminate all half-demons in Europe during the 15th century. That event would be forever known as the Spanish Inquisition. Thousands of people died to kill half-breeds. To make sure nothing like that ever happens again, Lucifer declared the act of turning humans into half breeds was forbidden, as he wanted to hide the existence of hell from mankind.

"So why risk it. Why risk turning me into a half-breed?" I asked as the weight of the entire world started to bear down on me.

"Because without the fast recuperative powers of a succubus, you could have died from your wounds. Changing you was the only way to save you."

"Oh. Well, thank you." I said meekly. Unsure how I should thank someone for saving my life.

"Oh, it was no problem. Once I took a look in your mind and saw you were a decent person. I knew I wouldn't regret my decision."

"WHAT!" I yelled as I heard her read my mind.

"Oh sorry, I guess I haven't told you about succubus and their demonic powers. Well first..."

But she never got a chance to finish her sentence as an all too familiar voice shouted through the door.

"Hey dork, mom's calling you. Breakfast is getting cold and you'll be late for school. So stop jacking off to that hentai shit you keep watching and get on down here." my bitchy older sister shouted through the door. She was only a year older than me, so she acted like she was like my boss. Ordering me around, while she sits on her ass doing nothing except go out with her friends, go to the gym, and do stuff on her phone.

"Ok, I'm coming!" I yelled back, trying to get her to leave me alone so I could focus on the problem at hand.

"Sorry about that, but we need to discuss this another time. Oh wait, I forgot, we never got into that whole name thing where you don't have one."

"Oh yes. Well to put it shortly, when you bind someone, or in this case a succubus, the owner must bestow a name, or else the binding won't hold. Think of a name, and at the same time think of what you want me to look like. Once you do, say my name, and the slave binding spell would be complete."

"Ok, I get the name part, but what do you mean by your appearance? Isn't it fixed or something?" I asked confusingly.

"Well one thing a pure-blooded succubus could do is shapeshift out appearance to fit the region they are in, or the target you are getting."

"Ok, but are you happy with the way you look? I could just give you the name and you could keep that appearance."

Her face soured when I mentioned, "Actually I don't like this appearance, it was what the priest thought of when he lured me into a trap. Apparently, he had rather fond memories of a niece he once had. He had impure thoughts about her, and it may have led him to rape and kill. I don't know, but I felt something unsavory when he looked at me in this form. I only stayed this way so it wouldn't be a shock for you to wake up with a complete and total stranger. So by all means, I don't mind, in fact, I want to have a permanent form to change back into. I'm tired of changing at the whims of every man out there." she said, then she grew a wicked grin. "I could be whatever you want. Young, mature, blonde, brunette, even white hair. I could be as small as a midget or even taller than you. Petite, plump, or just the right amount of curves. I will even be someone from your fantasies. An actress, a pornstar, or even someone in your deepest darkest fantasies. All you have to do is choose, and I could be whatever you want."

"Whatever I want," I said mainly to myself.

It was a tempting offer, one of which I would probably regret if I passed up. Plus the way she is described to always be changing one's appearance can really question who you are. I knew then that she wanted something that no one else could give, but me: an identity. Something to define her, to call her own, to give her a place in this world, a place to belong. I guess that's why she also chose me to be her master. It allowed her to become something, to become someone.

"Ok, let me think," I said to her, and just like that her eyes lit up like the northern lights. Solidifying that I made the right decision.

I thought over what her name and what her appearance would look like, and I already know that it can't be someone famous, or someone I know in real life. So I had to think of someone from my fantasy girls. I looked around the room, trying to get ideas, but none seemed right to me. It had to be something that will remind me of her, something that screams her. So I thought about how I met my little succubus. I found her in the forest after school, nearly dying. But she saved my life by turning me into a half-demon and I found her in my bed naked. I almost laughed at myself realizing that they were almost the same events out of High School DxD manga, and anime. Then right there and then I knew who she was going to be: Rias Gremory. Her red hair, her shiny black wings, it was a match made in heaven, but in my case hell, since we were demons now. But before I could shout out her name, I realized that I would still be giving her something that wasn't hers. So with the body in mind, I thought about her name. Something that would make things click. I started off with Rias, knowing the name had to start with an R. I thought of the character herself, a princess of hell, love of chess pieces. How she is a king but wanted to be Issei's queen. Then in a bolt of lightning, I knew the right name for her.

"Ok, I have what I want. Are you sure you want to do this? We can think of something else." I asked, making sure it is what she wants. She may be my slave, but I will always give her the right to choose what she wants in her life.

"I do want this. There is something special about you. Something I felt back in the forest. For better, or for worse I want to know in some part, we were destined to meet. Please give me a name, and a body I can call my own." she declared, closing her eyes, and stretching out her arm to the side.

I picture her form down to the last centimeter. I recounted Rias Gremory's body type and measurements since she was my ultimate waifu. Standing at 5'6 or 168cm tall, with a bodyweight of 119 pounds. Her body measurements would be B102-W60-H89 cm or B40-W24-H35 inches. Creamy white skin as smooth and as soft as silk, blue-green eyes that just want to make you drown in them, and finally her signature look. Crimson red hair, that flows all the way down past her nice plump ass.

I kept those numbers and dimensions in my mind as I looked up at her, then in a firm clear tone, I said. "From this day forth, you would be known as Rayna"

After saying her new name, a black mist surrounded her, covering up any chance to see her body change. It swelled and swelled as it picked up speed. Then faster you could say poof, it was gone, and there stood in front of me was a real-life version of Rias Gremory, only she looked even hotter. She stood at about the same height, but her bust size was substantially more noticeable than her last form. In front of me, stretching out the front of the shirt was a pair of mouth-watering melons the size of cantaloupes, but more teardrop-shaped than round. As I would find out later that her breast size would run closer to an upper G or a low H, which is far smaller than what is depicted in the anime. Which made sense since anime girl bodies are heavily out of proportion. Even so, she looked absolutely beautiful. From her angelic face to her body that was made for absolute sin. She was sex personified, and she was mine.

She looked all over her body and smiled at what she saw. "I didn't know they could make breasts this big, but I must say, I like the way they feel, and my skin. It's so soft. I can just spend the whole day rubbing it." she purred before taking a look in the mirror. "Oh my. I look so beautiful. This is what I am going to look like for a really long time, and I wouldn't want to change a single thing." she turned to me, with love and devotion in her eyes. Something I never saw in a woman before, at least not to me. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for this wonderful gift. And thank you for my name, Rayna."

She repeated the name several times just to see how it feels on her tongue.