Succubus Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the name by the way. Rayne, meaning Queen/Princess in Spanish right?"

I nodded," Ya, the character I modeled your body after, she was a demon, who was also the princess of hell. She saved this guy, by turning him into a demon, just like you did, except that I'm only a half-demon."

"Hmmm, that does sound like us. It was a perfect choice to make." then she pressed herself against my body. Her ample tits, pressing hard against my new chiseled torso. "Well, it's time for this queen to kiss her king." She encircled her arms around my neck and brought me down to her, while she stood on her tippy toes. That roasted cinnamon flavor washed over me, as she devoured my lips with her soft ones. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even realize how hard I was. How all I wanted to do was throw her on the bed and just ravish her until we both had our fill.

"Hmmm. I know you want this to be deep inside me," she purred as she stroked the outside of my underwear where my aching cock lay. "I would also love to show you what your new incubus cambion abilities are and what they could do. But your mother is waiting for you and could get suspicious if you don't leave. But don't worry, when we have time, I will be glad to show you all the perks of being a sex demon."

Chapter 3

I was sitting down at the breakfast table trying to scarf down as many pancakes as I could.

"Whoa there buster, try to breathe in-between bits there," my mom told me as she applied her last bit of makeup on her face.

"Sorry, just hungry," I muttered through a full mouth. While wearing a baggy hoodie to hide my new body from my family.

"I could imagine. You skipped dinner last night. Ella stopped by for a movie night or something, but she said you sounded sick and wouldn't come to the door. Were you sick?" she asked in a familial motherly voice.

I paused as I thought about what to say. Trying to come up with a believable lie. "Ya, I think I caught a stomach bug or something. I couldn't get out of bed at all. But I think it passed."

"Well good, I can't have my big strong man, feeling all sick now can I. And make sure to tell Ella that you are fine. She seemed really worried about you." she mused as she gathered the last bit of her stuff.

"Will do," I said as I looked at my mother getting ready for work.

My mother, Cinthia Carter, was a tall and beautiful woman who worked in real estate. A job where looking pretty helps you sell houses, and had a knack at selling them at higher than market value. She was stunning enough for me to take notice. Long brown hair just like mine, with a cute angelic face. I remembered back in high school when my friends would come over during the game night, they would constantly ogle my mother. Telling how hot she was and how they could give their left nut, to be with her. Of course, I would tell them to shut up, but I would be lying that I did have a few fantasies about her. Watching her move around in her silky baby blue blouse, tight but elegant black pencil skirt, and sheer black pantyhose that had made my already stiff cock lurch out at her. Ever since Rayna and I had to cut our make-out session short, my cock had ceased to go down. I am ashamed to admit it, but at that moment, I was lusting at my own mother. Thinking of many different ways of taking her. Which was why I was stuffing my face. One to please my rumbling stomach, and so I can think of anything else besides my mother.

"Ok, I have three houses to show today, so I won't be back until after dark. So dinner is on your own. Maybe pizza since it's a Friday." she said, grabbing her blazer and heading towards the door.

"Sure no problem. Veggie lovers?" I asked knowing it's her favorite kind of pizza.

"You know it... Bye sweety, have a nice day," she said, kissing me on the forehead. Her floral perfume washed over me, and all I could think about was reaching out to her and claiming her lips as mine. I bit my lips as I tried to deny my urges as she walked away from me.

I let out a huge sigh of relief when I heard the door close and the engine started on her car. I was about to go back up and see if Rayna needed anything, but my small reprieve was interrupted by my bitchy sister.

"Hey dork, I hope you don't mind but I'm having a couple of friends over tonight. So make yourself scarce. And please, don't freak them out, by being a creep and a perv." she sauntered in with the most revealing outfit in the world.

My sister Liza, or Liz to her friends and family, was your typical 21st-century girl in her twenties. She's a social media influencer under the handle Lizonista; a fashionista of the modern age. She had the looks from our mother, and the personality to gain the following of thousands of people. Basically, she gets paid by sponsorships, and donations to just lay around, show her workout routines, skincare, and of course her wardrobe. I still remember one day she got a box full of designer outfits from an online clothing retailer. They paid her to wear their outfits, and mention how good they look. Then at the end of it, she gets to keep every single one of the outfits. Unfortunately for me, she wasn't wearing one of them in the kitchen with me. She was wearing a fitting crop top that helped push out her DD breast which she got as a gift from one of her old famous boyfriends. My mother was against it of course, but since she believed in her children making their own choice, and since my sister wasn't using her money, my mother was ok with it. Leading down from her chest was her incredibly toned, and well-tanned tummy. That was thanks to her endless hours at the gym, and tanning booths, trying to keep up her image at all cost. Leading down from her stomach were her tight-fitting booty shorts, which clung to her like a second skin. They were incredibly short, and incredibly revealing, but at least outside their own home. It was an outfit to cock tease every guy in the room, and since it was what she normally wears around the house, that guy was me.

"Whatever," I said, gritting my teeth as all I wanted to do was rush over there and just plow her into submission. It was an urge I never felt before, and frankly, it scared me.

She caught on to my uncomfortable demeanor of her attire and decided to pounce on it. "Oh don't worry little bro. One day you will know what it's like to be with a woman. She probably won't be as hot as me, but I'm sure you can find some attractive qualities of hers." Not knowing what to say, I quickly told her whatever, grabbed a few things, and tried my best to rush back up the stairs.

I made it back to my room before it felt like my cock was about to bust through my underwear. Rayna is still there, and still in my star wars t-shirt, a big smile on her face.

"Master, you look all flustered. And your lust, you're practically drowning in it. Did mommy and big sis get you all hot and bothered?" she cooed as she began to get up and walk towards me.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said embarrassingly. Then I went over to my table and placed down the few fruits I did manage to bring with me. "I thought you may be hungry so I brought you some things to eat. Unless succubi don't eat people's food?" I asked, not knowing anything about them.

"Oh we do, so what you bought is very much appreciated. But first, we need to alleviate some of the tension you've built up down here; before you rape the next woman you see," she said with a smile as she leaned in and planted another passionate kiss on my lips, something that I would look forward to in the many years to come. "Hmmm, your lips are almost as sweet as your cum. I wonder if that is an incubus trait or if it's just you."

"What do you mean. You haven't seen a male sex demon before?"

"No, all succubus are all women, so male succubus, or incubus as they are formally called, are extremely rare. Even so, they share many similarities with their sister demons. One is this." she said, yanking down my shorts and underwear in one go. Springing forth something that was a complete surprise.

"What happened to my cock?" I asked nearly shouting to the world.

"Just like your body, your dick got an upgrade. Here let me tell you while I take care of this bad boy," she said, whipping away her only piece of clothing. Her big lush tits came tumbling out. "I think you are going to like what comes next." she purred as she sank down to the ground, and began to wrap her orbs around my shaft, which as of yesterday grew three inches, and was noticeably thicker.

"Fuckkk," I monad as she began to give me a titty fuck, another first for me, and thanks to her smooth, and soft supple skin, I was in heaven.

"That's right Master, let me take care of you. But first, watch this."

As I looked down at her, I noticed how incredibly sexy she looked, I also noticed something else. My cock, it was getting bigger, and longer. I was nearly panicking but Rayna managed to calm me down and tell me that it was completely normal. By the time it was done, my cock was about 10 inches long, and very very thick, making most of the black porn actors' cock seem small. Lucky for me though, Rayna's large breast could handle my new leviathan.

"You see, just like a succubus, incubus could change their body to fit the partner's needs, and desires."

She then went on to say that all succubus, and in turn incubus have an innate ability to shapeshift their body to fit their partners' needs. They could be tall, short, pleasantly plump, or thin as bean poles. They could even change hair, and body-color, being any person they want at any given time. As for me, as a half-breed, my shapeshifting is very limited, mainly centering around my genitals. The goal of it was to generate as much lust from your partner as possible, so if a woman was a thoroughbred size queen, then she was getting the biggest cock she could ever handle. Which was Rayna at that moment as she began to give out a blowjob, while still giving me a tittyfuck. I was lost at that point since all my attention was focused on the way her tits and mouth felt on my cock.

"Oh shit, I think. I think I'm cumming," I groaned out as I felt my balls beginning to tense up. She hummed as she began to suck for all she was worth. Thick heavy blasts of white cum launched from my heavy shaft and straight into her wet waiting mouth. I grabbed onto her head as my legs started to feel like jello.

"Oh shit. That was fucking good," I moaned out as my legs finally gave out and I landed on my gaming chair. As for Rayna, she was wiping her face and tits, dragging all the stray cum, and placing them back into her mouth. Worshiping it like it was a gift from the gods. Then once all of it was safe and sound deep within her stomach, she shuddered, almost as if she just came from that one act alone.

"Hmmm Master," she purred through hooded eyes. "Your cum. It's not only sweet, but it's powerful. More powerful than I ever could have imagined. It must be your incubus powers, but I'm not entirely sure. All I do know is that your sperm has more life essence than if I fuck five men. Not only that, but it's thick and rich" she purred, her skin visibly flush as she couldn't seem to control her own arousal. "Will you feed me more, Master." looking at me with predatory eyes.

A little afraid I said, "I don't know Rayna, I just came, and it felt like the biggest load of my life. I think I am going to be out for a while."

She had a devilish smile on her face as she began to crawl on all fours straight to me. "Oh, but you're the wrong Master", told me in a sensual tone. "If you are like me, then you also share the same... perks, as I do. We sex demons have an insatiable sexual appetite. We can fuck for hours and hours, and still have plenty left in the tank for more. They say one of my sisters went into one of Caligula's famous orgies of over a hundred men and women. She would walk right in, and fucking them all to exhaustion. Even Caligula himself, and his sisters, couldn't keep up with her... Oh look," she said, looking towards my crouch. "Looks like someone has picked up on my arousal. I think I need to drain your dragon one last time."

She was right, I caught the scent of her arousal and my cock began to stand at attention, waiting for its next victim. Unfortunately, while I would love to explore more of my new demonic sexual powers, my alarm blared on phone, warning me that if I didn't leave, then I would be late for my morning class.

"Shit I have to go," I said as I scrambled to get dressed. Upon doing so I realized that while my old clothes still fit me, they didn't fit well to my body. A trip to the mall was in order, but first I had one more problem to deal with, Rayna. I couldn't just leave her at home. She could run into my sister and I won't be there to explain everything. She had no clothes either, the only thing she had was one of my old t-shirts. Luckily she had the solution for both problems.

"Wa la," she said as she twirled, as new clothes started to form around her. "You see clothing is not an issue, I can make any clothes you want, although the moment I take them off, they will disappear back into the ether," she said, explaining that while it was a neat trick, it was still all an illusion.

"Ok, but what am I going to do with you? I can't just leave you here. Liz could find you, or my mom if she came back home for lunch."

"I thought about that Master, and while it is not ideal, I will have to accompany you to your school. You see, normally for me and my sisters to go unnoticed we can turn ourselves invisible or walk in between the shadows. And before you ask, I don't know if you could do that. I know pure-blooded succubus could, but I don't know about Cambions. All the information about your kind is lost to time. Anyway, there is another skill I could use, my unique skill: Dreamwalker. It allows me to astral project myself and infiltrate a sleeper's mind, or in some rare cases, shift my whole body and infiltrate yours if you are open to me. A kind of hitchhiker if you will. But alas, the powerful binding spell the priest placed on me has hindered that function. I should know, I tried this morning when you went downstairs. I could do an astral projection, but not full body dive. It was why he did it so that I could not escape.

"OK, I see why now we need to remove that binding spell. But first, I didn't know you could do that, your Dreamwalker ability. Do all Succubus have that skill?" I asked finding her skill to be quite fascinating

"No Master, as I said, all succubus and incubus all have common skills we can use. Enhance strength, sharper reflexes, heighten senses. But we also have a skill that is not common; a unique skill that only a few could have. Mine is Dreamwalker, where I can infiltrate my target's mind and learn all that I can, and do a little mess around. Like giving a straight guy the idea of trying out gay sex. But in your case, I can slip into your waking mind, and use you as a way to transport myself. And I promise I won't harm you. One because I kinda like you, and two even if I try, I can't because of this," tapping on her metal collar. "This prevents me from harming my master."

"Really?" I asked, more focused on the collar aspect than her Dreamwalker skill.

"Yes, I can't defy or harm you. Doing so would cause tremendous pain, and in some cases death. That is the nature of the slave collar binding spell."

"Wow, you really have given up your freedom for me. I don't know if I am worthy of such a sacrifice." I humbly realized just how much Rayna had given up.

"Oh don't look, sad Master. There is more to you than meets the eye." she smiled, trailing her fingers up and down my hoodie that I was still wearing. Showing me that she did not regret her decision.

We made it out of my house a couple of minutes behind schedule, so Rayna and I had to double-time it back to the campus. Normally I would hitch a ride with Ella, but she had an early morning cross country class on Friday, so she was already on campus. Which was a good thing, since I had no idea how to explain Rayna to her.

"Oh hey El, this is Rayna, my new sex slave. Oh by the way she's also a sex demon, so don't be alarmed if you see wings." I imagined saying to her, as she thought I was crazy, and sending me to the loonie bin.

Just before we made our way to the college campus, I had to stop by where it all started. Where I met Rayna and nearly died saving her. At first, I thought we passed it, but then I saw the specks of dry blood covering the dead leaves. It was so surreal, seeing an area where you almost died. You would think I would feel dread or sadness, but to me, it was the beginning of something. Something that would change my life. For the better? it was too early to answer that kind of question.

"Master, are you ok?" Rayna asked as she noted that I just stood there for several minutes without talking.

"Ya, just thinking, that's all. Come on, we need to cover this stuff up. If anybody stumbles upon this area and sees the blood, that could cause some unwanted attention."

So from there, we began to cover up all the blood that had dried overnight. Luckily it was all on dead leaves, so all we had to do was just move them around until the blood just disappeared. Plus with the priest's body vanishing in a puff of ash, there was no dead body to bury. Everything was going until we stumbled upon something gleaming in the leaves. It was the sword I stabbed the deranged priest with, and the dagger he was about to use to kill Rayna.

"Leave it Master, that has holy magic, it could harm you, and anything else that it deems to be wicked and unworthy." she spouted off, but it was too late. The blade called out to me. luring me with its sensual song. I reached out for it.

"NO!" Rayna yelled, leaping for my hand, but it was too late. My hand touched it, and instead of vaporizing me like Rayna had assumed it would. It hummed in my hand, sending a warm sensation down my arm and into my core.

"That's not possible. Holy magic destroys demonic beings. Just touching the sword can cause you pain. How is this possible?"

"I don't know Rayna. I am new to all of this. All I know was that it was calling out to me. Like it did yesterday when the priest tried to kill you. I don't know, but I think it wanted me to kill the priest."

"Really, I haven't heard anything like that before. It can be that the holy blade was lashing out against the priest since he became wicked. It probably chose you because you went in and saved me. A noble deed for a worthy sword."

"I don't know, but it seems like we shouldn't leave this thing out here."

Knowing that I needed to research the sword's origins. A trip to the library was in order.

I couldn't take the sword with me, but I did manage to bury it away from the battle area more towards my house. I also found the dagger, and while it did not hum like the sword, I could feel the power behind it. I did take the dagger with me since it could fit inside the bag. With everything in place, any signs of a battle had been thoroughly erased. Rayna and I made our way back on campus, where the class bell had been rung. Signaling the beginning of a new class. Since I was already late, and it was something I was already getting an A in. I could afford to skip it. So we made our way to the library. To say Rayna didn't get too many stairs was an understatement of the year. Everywhere we went, people were staring at her, either because it was her beauty or the outfit she decided to wear.

Her ensemble was more indicative of a punk rock girl, the perfect combination of heated beauty and sinfully sweet. For starters, she wore a sheer fishnet top that didn't reach her belly button, with sleeves that just reached her forearms. That shirt was covered by a Green Day shirt that was cut just above her belly button, showing off her smooth creamy skin. Drifting lower she had a pair of denim shorts, while cut a little above mid-thigh, which was incredibly sexy, especially paired with fishnet stockings. All coming together to a pair of low-top dirty white Chuck Taylors. Add the fact of her massive 40G chest, long flowing red hair that reached her plump ass, and the leather choker. She was the talk of the campus.