Succubus Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we were supposed to keep a low profile?" I whispered to her as we rounded a building where several guys were gawking at her. One of them even took a picture of her. Somehow, seeing that enraged me. Rayna was mine, and no one should ogle her like that except for me. I was shocked by what I thought. Unsure where that came from.

"Well, I am a succubus. Catching the attention of man is the very reason for my existence," she chuckled as we neared the library. "Besides you are partly to blame for this. You made me this eye-catching. Expect the fall out for your lust. Not that I don't mind, I'm starting to love this body with each passing second."

I groaned at that, and just focused on getting to the library, unfortunately, we were stopped before we made it into the building.

"Hello, have you heard the glory of God's word, and our savior Jesus Christ," said Cindy Wilkins, our honorary leader of the Holy Word Church group that was on campus, and the local pastor's daughter. "He accepts all his love and embraces... Even you," she said, eyeing Rayna's attire, clearly not liking what she saw. Compared to Cindy's plain white Sunday dress, manicured hair, and stylish headband; Rayna looked like a stripper. Of course, Rayna couldn't help but mess with the church girl, who was running an abstinence pledge drive. Signing up students who pledge to save their virginity until marriage. Naturally, Cindy was first on the list.

"Really. Well I have heard of God's word, but I don't think he would accept someone like me." she winked at me, knowing full well that her statement was true.

"Of course, he will. God will forgive you for your sins if you release them and welcome his warm embrace.

"But I like being a sinner. It's so much fun, and in the right atmosphere..." she leaned closer to Cindy, so only she could hear the next part, "Pleasurable," she purred out into Cindy's ear, gaining a reaction from the bible-thumping girl.

"That's...That's not what the Lord had in mind. That act is sacred for your one and only true love," Cindy spatted out. Her face flushed as she caught on to what Rayna was implying.

"Really, but I thought it was in the bible. In Genesis 9:7 'And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.' Also in Genesis 1:22, it states, `And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.'" Rayna versed out in a smirk as I was surprised that she knew the bible. Later on, she would tell me that she read it for fun, to see what man had gotten right, and had gotten wrong.

"Well, well, that was then." Cindy spat back, having no backing in her argument. Cheeks still flushed she quickly shoved the leaflets into Rayna, and my hands, and stormed off. Rayna only chucked at the girl's embarrassment.

"You know, church girls can be the sluttiest girls on the planet. Maybe you should claim her for yourself. Show her the true meaning of rapturous delight."

I only blushed at that. Trying to not further myself into the discussion, and move away from prying eyes. I dragged Rayna into the library and headed to the fifth floor, research wing, and my usual hangout spot.