Succubus Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were back at the house, we were the only ones there. Looking at the time, I figured my sister was still probably at the gym working out to keep her influencer body in pristine condition, and my mother said she would be getting home late. So I had the whole house to myself. Well myself and my succubus.

"Well since we have the house all to ourselves, what would you like to do Master?" Rayna whispered as she pulled into my ears after she saw me wrap the sword in an old towel and tucked it away in my closet. Rubbing my cock; showing me what she really wants.

"Ray... What are you doing?" I panted out. Feeling all the blood rush from my head, and straight into my cock..

"What does it look like, Master? I'm getting you all nice and ready for my hot dripping peach."

"But Rayna. I... I...I..."

"I know Master," she said in a soothing voice. "You have never been with a woman before. But don't worry. You're an incubus now. Follow your instinct, and I promise you will have the time of your life. Plus your first time would be a succubus, not only that, but a succubus who is also your slave. You can do whatever you want with me. You can take me on top, or take me from behind, or you can order me to ride you, or..." with each and every suggestion from her, she would follow up with a kiss on a random part of my body. Finally, when she came to the part where I can take her in the ass, I just lost it. I lunged at her and forced her against the wall. She gasped at my newfound strength, meowing as I began to nibble on her neck; liking the fact that I was now taking action.

"Yes Master, yes... Take me, take what you want from me. Hmmm." she moaned as I began to run my hands over her lush body. My demonic aura now flaring up and enveloping Rayna. She too became affected by it.

"Hmmm, that's it Master I..."

"Max..." I growled out.

"What?" she asked confusingly.

"Call me Max. I want you to use my name for the first time." I said in a commanding voice. While it would be fun for her to call me Master, I wanted a woman to scream my name when I made her cum. The Master part would come later.

"Of course silly me. Yes, Max take me. Make me yours," she purred as her body temperature began to soar.

"I attend to," I gruffed out as I lifted her up in my arms, and carried her to my bed. Before, doing something like that would have been a fool's errand. But now, with my new incubus body, she felt as light as a feather.

"Yes Max, every woman loves a strong man. Even a succubus such as myself," she cooed as she clung to me. Grinding her body against my torso.

I tossed her onto the bed, and as soon as she landed, her entire punk rock outfit ravished into black smoke. She was now in her all-natural glory, except for the metal collar around her neck. She was a vision of pure beauty, and sin; living up to the standards of a succubus: a demon for men's sexual desires.

'And she was all mine,' I gruffed out in my head, feeling a new side of me, a darker side.

"Your perfection," I said in a husky voice. Removing my shirt as I prepare for what came next.

"I know because you were the one who gave me this body," she purred as she bit her bottom lip when she was my new body. Then her eyes were locked on the huge bulge in my jeans.

Trying to make a show of It. I slowly unzipped my fly. Trying to be all sexy-like Magic Mike, but I was pretty sure I came off all awkward. Luckily Rayna did say anything. All she did was gaze at me with that smoldering eyes of hers. Then a loud thud could be heard around the room. My cock, when released, came smacking out against my abs. A long trail of pre cum, oozing out of the tip of my cock, hungry beyond belief.

"Hmmm. Max, you look like you are ready to burst. Why don't you come over here, and let me soothe that aching beast," Rayna offered.

It was too good to pass up, but as I got up there, I caught a whiff of something, something enticing. Following my nose, I looked down and saw where it was coming from. Her once pristine vulva was now slightly red, and open, a small trail of her juices leaking out of her. A true wet peach indeed. So much so, that I had to taste if it was just as sweet.

"Max? What are you...Oh...Hmmm," she moaned as I sank down and began to lap up her creamy juices, and let's just say, it was just as sweet as it looked. I really didn't know how to eat a pussy since it was the first one I'd seen in real life, but I remembered what Rayna said. An incubus has the instincts to draw out the most pleasure from women, and since succubus are still women in demonic form, the concept should be the same. So doing what Rayna said; I relaxed and let my instincts take over. Soon my tongue started to hit the right spots, and Rayna began to moan with real enthusiasm.

"Of fuck...That's good, that's really good," she panted out as she felt her pussy being munched on by an expert. She could feel my aura washing over her, as I projected it just as she told me. I still had little control over it, but since Rayna was there, she would be my training partner. "Oh fuck. I think... Yes, I think I am about to cum," she gasped. Then with divine inspiration, I sank one of my beefy fingers into her pussy. Then I began to curl inward and found a rough patch inside her hot pussy. Following my instincts, I began to rub hard into that rough patch. Then like a live wire, her body jerked as she experienced her first-ever climax from an incubus.

"Shit shit shit! How did you find that?" she gasped out loud, then screamed as she came hard on my hands and mouth. A torrent of sweet cinnamon juices flooded out of her pussy and into my mouth. I drank and drank not wanting any of it to escape my hungry mouth. By the time I was done her orgasm began to wane.

"Hmmm, Master, that was wonderful," she said dreamily. "You found my G-spot; something very few men could find."

I blushed a little and in a bit of a sheepish tone, I said. "I just followed my instincts as you told me."

She gazed at me with a loving smile. "That's good Max, you're learning how to use your demon powers," she said with love and affection, but then her face turned bashful, "Could you... do that again."

"Sure my sweet succubus," I smiled in a wolfish grin. I dove back into her sweet peach. But before I did I sank another finger inside her drenched pussy, spreading her out even more. I gave her two more orgasms after that. One is even more powerful than the last. Rayna was now putty in my hands.

"Hmmm Max, that felt so good. Even more so than usual. I feel nothing but pure lust and passion. So much so, anybody could get drunk off of it," she said in a bit of a slurred voice, almost as if she was a little drunk from my cunniling. Then with a broad smile, I looked at her.

"Well lucky for you I have plenty to spare," I said as I rose from her legs, now towering over her. My cock just barely grazed the entrance to her warm and wet paradise, but before I took that final plunge, I paused. All of a sudden, a wave of nervousness overcame me as I realized that I was just about to lose my virginity. Self-doubt began to fill my head, so much so I thought of just calling the whole thing off. Then a small dainty hand lightly grasped my cock, and another caressed my face.

"It's ok Max, my lover. Losing one's virginity is a precious thing. You will do fine, perhaps even more so. And if anything were to happen, I'll be here to help you through it. Just relax and trust your instincts, and when you master your demonic power, you would be forced to be reckoned with," she told me with all the warmth, and reassurance a lover would give out to another. Then with her guiding hand, I sank in her warm, wet embrace. I moaned in pure ecstasy as the crown of my cock felt the wet folds of its first pussy. It was warm, wet, and had a slick texture that felt good against my sensitive skin. Not wanting to stop, I sank more into her.

"Yesss... that's it, fill me up with that python of yours," Rayna moaned as inch by solid inch slid inside her. Finally, our mounds met, and we were fully connected to each other.

"How can you fit it all?" I groaned incoherently, her wet pussy gripping me like a velvet vise. At the time of insertion, Rayna had my cock to be the exact size of a Subway footlong sub, with the thickness of a red bull can. It was definitely far larger than the average man, and while most women wouldn't be able to handle that kind of meat, Rayna took it in stride.

She giggled as she both heard my question and my groan as she squeezed my dick a little harder with her pussy. "Just like you, we succubi can morph our genitals to fit our lover's member. After all, there is no bigger frustration than when a man still has one inch hanging outside."

"Really, " I grinned as I wondered just how much she can handle. Unfortunately though, Rayna saw through me and put a stop to it.

"Oh no no no no, my sweet Max, my loving Master. While yes it's true I can change to fit your ever-impressive cock, there are limits. And besides, I'm still a little weakened by this binding spell from that priest. Once I removed it though, who knows what might happen," she mused as she squeezed my cock with her tight cunt muscles. She made me wonder if succubi were the first to introduce kegel exercises. "Now Max, my friend, my lover, my Master." she purred out as she unleashed her own demonic aura, and launched it at me, riling up my own incubus lust. "It's time for you to let loose, and give in to your desire. Now, Fuck. Me," she declared, issuing a challenge, and a challenge that I was more than willing to accept.

At first, I was slow, groaning as Rayna squeezed my cock, trying to get me to not leave. I pulled and pulled until there was only one inch left inside her. That left me with over 10 inches outside. I was still a little befuddled that such a dick could exist in this world, or that I would be sporting one. I didn't dwell on it for too long as I forced all 10 inches back inside her. A loud gasp filled the room as Rayna was caught a bit off guard by my sudden action. That only brought a smile to my face, as seeing her face contorted in pleasure only fueled my lust. I kept that slow agonizing pace for about a minute or so. Slowly stuffing her unbelievably tight pussy; her muscles contracting, bringing out more groans. Then I began to ramp up the speed, all the while pouring my demonic powers into her.

"Yes, that's it Max, fuck me, fuck this pussy until it's completely yours," she grunted out as she began to feel something growing deep inside her. "Yes, give in to your instincts, let your lust guide you. Show me that you know how to make a succubus cum."

It was all the encouragement I needed as I began to fuck her like a jackhammer. The sound of skin slapping and creaky bed spring could be heard around the room, maybe even the entire house as I lay it into Rayna's perfect body. While I felt unimaginable pleasure, Rayna kept on moaning and groaning, peppering me with words of encouragement that were laced with her own passion. It was the perfect way to experience one's first time, but everyone's firsts must come to an end. Luckily for me; I knew there would be a second and maybe even a third round. As I began to feel Rayna getting close to her enviable climax, another one of my new demonic powers, I also started to feel something deep inside me. A bubble of energy, the same one I felt earlier that day. A raging storm of electrical energy coalesces into a single ball. I would later come to realize that the storm was my mana, the life essence that all living creatures have. The bubble grew and grew, following along with Rayna's own impending climax.

"Yes, I can feel it. I'm I'm I'm gonna... CUMM!!," she moaned out loud, her climax finally crested over.

I felt her whole body tighten all around me, and a new wave of pleasure, and what I assumed to be her own demonic energy washed all over me. Then before I knew it my own orgasm came rushing out, causing that storm bubble inside me to pop, and surge through my body and out my cock. It gave Rayna a heavy dose of my mana, which she wasn't expecting. As soon as it entered her, her whole body jolted upward as if she was struck with 10,000 volts of pure electricity; turning her once orgasmic moan into a wailing scream. A scream is not one of pain, but one of pure unadulterated pleasure. It was so overwhelming for her that she accidentally shifted back into her true succubus form. Long black wings jetted out the sides, tossing bedsheets, knocking over everything from my nightstand, and then hitting the wall. Her long black tail came slithering out from underneath her and began to wrap itself around one of my legs. The soft leathery texture of it felt oddly good against my skin. Then finally her horns started to jut out of her hair, but instead of being the all-black horn like I saw the first time. A thin red vein could be seen moving through it, but dulled as if something was stopping it from shining. Then finally I felt something new. I finally got my first taste of the life essence Rayna had been talking about. The power source that fuels all succubus and incubus. I knew she felt some of mine, when my lightning bolt surged through me, and into her. I felt her body absorb it, and made it her own; strengthening her, and revitalizing her, while at the same time giving her unimaginable pleasure. As for me, feeling hers, I felt like something unlocked inside me. Something new shifted inside of me again as I felt the life essence enter inside.

We stayed there for a long breathless minute as our mutual climaxes began to wane. It seemed that our demonic powers complemented each other, and allowed us to draw out our own orgasms. Finally, she opened up her eyes. Surprise and lust were written all over them.

"Master. I don't know what just happened. But I felt more power from you than I ever felt before. And the climax. Hmmm." she said, rolling her hips, "It was out of this world."

"I know. I felt it too. And I also felt power entering me. I felt your life essence enter inside me."

She smiled with absolute glee when I said that to her.

"Oh, that's wonderful Master. It means you are coming in on your own as an incubus. You now know what it feels like to absorb mana through the act of sex. Now, all we need to do is bring more women into the fold. The more you have, the more powerful you could become."

"Mana? What's mana?" I asked.

"Oh silly me, mana is life essence, the thing that we need to survive. All living creatures have it, and we must get ours through sex itself. Sex with the opposite sex mind you. That is why you will need more women. The more women you have the more mana you can absorb, and in turn, the more powerful your demonic powers will become."

"Will see about the women, but first," I said, looking down at her. A need to fully dominate her is evident in my stair. Then she felt something between her legs. My cock, hasn't lost one ounce of stiffness, or strength.

"You're still hard," she said, mystified by the whole thing. "Normally after my former lovers' climax, they are so drained that they can't seem to get it up for a while. But you. You're still stiff as a board."

"I guess that's my incubus power at work. Which is a good thing, since I am not finished with you yet." I declared like a warrior ready for battle. I took her curvy body and flipped her until she was now facing down and on all fours. She was about to make her wings and tail disappear, but I made her keep them out. I wanted the visual reminder that Rayna was a succubus that needed to come to heel. I didn't know why I felt that way, but when that first touch of mana entered me, I felt a need to dominate my lover; to fully make her mine. Rayna was my slave, but she mostly did it to save herself from any outside forces. I would never regret what she did though since she also saved my life. In the end, we saved each other, and I need to make sure she and I fully understand that. So lining my cock to her sloppy wet pussy, my cum leaking out of her. I forced all of that footlong sub back into her warm embrace, followed behind with my lust-filled aura. She gasped in hollowed pleasure as her body began to light up from our coupling.

"Yes, Master. I can feel it. Your lust. Your aura. Your passions. It's overwhelming." she moaned out as her body began to respond in earnest.

As we embraced our lustful passions, I tried to tap into that power Rayna said I had inside of me. I knew now that the ball of electrical energy inside my core was demonic power. One of which caused Rayna to feel overwhelming pleasure when I released it into her. Focusing on that, I started I forced on a tiny bubble and filled it with energy. It was tough at first since no one ever taught me how to harness one's mana before, but following Rayna, I cleared my mind and let my instincts take over. at first it was a spark, but then a small bubble started to form. I maintained that little bubble as I plowed right into Rayna's sweet pussy; my pubic bone pounding against her pristine bubble butt. Her own passion flooded into me, making that bubble's power grow; then something new happened. I started to feel Rayna but in a different way. It was like I was feeling her, not with my touch, but with my mind. It was hard to describe, but it felt like my mind was entering hers.

It was foggy, nothing was around me yet I knew Rayna was out there. Then I felt something bump into me. It was a long metal chain, a chain of which was connected to me. I should have been concerned that I was bound to a chain, yet I wasn't. It was as if I knew it belonged there. Curious if one part of the chain is connected to me, I wondered what was connected at the other end. Using it as a guide I began to follow it. I followed and followed through the thick fog until I came upon something. It was a silhouette of a human girl, red outlines covered the entire body. The chain that was connected to me was also connected around the woman's throat. Upon seeing that, and the faint pulsating red glow around it, I knew that it was Rayna I was looking at. Curiosity getting the better of me. I reached out trying to get close to her, and I came in contact with an invisible barrier. I was blocked from entering Rayna's mind. There was a problem. Something was blocking me from gaining full entry. I tried to force my way through, but that block wouldn't budge. So instead of busting through, I try to find its source. So trying my best to concentrate, I expanded my view.

I thought it would be hard since I was in the middle of having the best sex of my life, but as a newly minted sex demon, I can surprisingly multitask well when I am balls deep inside a pussy. I opened my mind and scoured for the source of the block that was preventing me from entering Rayna. Stopping me from seeing what's mine. Nearing the end of my rope, and my empending climax, I was nearly about to give up, then that was when I saw it. A large chain connecting to an iron ball came out of her chest. It took me a moment to think of what it was, but then I remembered the location on her chest. It was where the priest's binding spell resides, the thing that kept Rayna anchored down to the mortal plane. Like a bird trapped in a metal cake, she can not fly unless you set her free. I reached out in my mind and tried to pull it away, but it would not give. Even using that small bubble of energy to give me strength, the iron chain still wouldn't budge. I needed more. More power, more energy, more lust. I needed more of everything to make Rayna mine. Then one of her leathery wings began to wave in front of my face. Swaying in glee as its owner was experiencing the bliss of pure passion. A little annoyed by it, I reached out and grabbed it.

"Hayyyy!" Rayna welled out, but instead of looking angry for grabbing her wing. She looked embarrassed, as she had a cute blush I had never seen before.