Succubus Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way. Are they really fucking right now?" Liz asked as she couldn't help but listen to her brother's bed springs straining under the pressure.

"I don't know. Let's find out?" Kim said, hurrying past Liz and finding the source of the noise, which was coming from my room.

Rayna wasn't passive when she came back from the kitchen, or the fact she didn't tell me about my sister or her friends. No, as soon as she came in, she came to where I was sitting and sat on my lap. She brought her lips to mine and we began to make out right there on the spot. So engrossed by the whole thing, I picked her up and tossed her on the bed. It didn't take long to strip our clothes and balls deep inside her. I was so consumed by her, that I didn't hear the girls walk up to my door or the fact it was cracked open. It was Rayna's idea to entice the girls and allow them to see what they were missing.

"Damn, he's really fucking her. Plus look at that body. Liz, your brother is no dork. He is a total stud." Kate whispered to her friend as she couldn't take her eyes off the scene in front of her.

"I know, and look at those tits, they're pure perfection. I mean look at the way they move. The perfect mixture of perkiness, and sag. Liz, what do you think? Liz. Liz" Zari tried to catch her friend's attention, but Liz's gaze was fixed on something special. "Liz, what are you looking at?"

"His, his..." Liz tried to speak out but found herself without any words to say.

"His what? Liz?" Zari asked, trying to see what her friend was seeing. But all her questions were answered as all three of them saw me shift on my bed and began to lift both myself and Rayna off of it. Now on my legs in the middle of my room. I was now in a stand and carry position, which gave them a perfect profile view of the both of us. And what they saw took all of their breath away.

"His cock," Liz finally spat out, but still found what she saw was unbelievable.

"Damn, he has a donkey dick," Kate said as she too finally saw my cock. Biting her lip as she wondered if she could fit all of it inside her.

"Fuck," Zari spoke too, but out of wonder if dicks could really get that huge. While she was mostly a lesbian, she did like taking the occasional cock now and then.

All three of them watch as I used Rayna like my own personal fuck toy. Every time I was with her, it felt like true paradise. I wasn't the only one who was enjoying it. Rayna was moaning to high heaven while she was writhing on my cock. We went at it for several minutes, keeping my insane pace throughout the entire time she was in my arms. As for Liz, Kate, and Zari. They just stood there, watching me destroy Rayna's demonic pussy. Then the inevitable happened, I came deep inside Rayna which in turn caused her to cum. My cum which was laced with my power, and life mana, sprang forth and caused Rayna to scream.

"Fuck, he really made her cum." Kate whispered as she saw Rayna's whole body shudder in his hands.

"Fuck ya he did. You can't fake that." Zari tried to hide the fact that she was turned on. Unbenounced to her, everyone else was also turned on by the sight in front of her, including my sister.

"We better go before they spot us," Liz said as she scooted away from the door.

They all nodded and as quickly and quietly scooted away from my bedroom door, and quickly entered Liz's room.

"Fuck Liz, you really didn't tell us your brother could fuck like that. I mean damn, he really destroyed her." Kate said as she tried to calm down her nerves, and her pussy.

"I know. Liz, he was some sort of sex god, because he made Rayna cum like that. It's unreal. How come you did not know that?"

"Shut up you two. I just... well... he's my brother, and I tend to not pay attention to his sex life. In all honesty, I thought he was still a virgin."

"Well, I guess he's not one anymore. And besides, you should have known. I mean you saw him, he's hot, and that cock, hmmm. I wouldn't care if he was my brother; I would still ride that pole every fucking day." Kate said as she imagined what my cock would feel like, deep inside of her.

"Ya Kim, me too." Zari agreed with her friend in that remark.

"Zari, you already have a brother. Plus aren't you gay"

"No, Behrad is gay, and a bottom. No way that would ever happen between us. Plus I like pussy, but I also like a good dick. And Liz, your brother has a great dick," Zari purred as she was debating whether or not to take Rayna's offer.

"Shut up you two. That's my brother you are talking about. Now let's get our heads on straight, and finish our video before my mom gets back. She might be ok with me being an influencer, but I'm pretty sure she draws the line at making sex tapes for our fans. Zari, Kate, get dressed in that little sexy number we got from Little Sinner. They are sponsoring this, and will pay us a lot of money just to plug them in, and wear their product."

"Ya ya. You got it, boss. But admit it, brother or not, you would want to take a ride on that pole of his."

"Just shut up, and put on the lingerie, while I set up the camera," Liz shouted back, not wanting to discuss it any further. This was unlikely since not five minutes later, the sounds of squeaking bedsprings started to carry through the wall. "You gotta be kidding me."

"Damn Liz. Your brother really does have stamina." Zari commented as she finished putting on the strap-on for the video.

"Let's get this over with," Liz ordered out trying her best to ignore the sounds of sex or the fact that her pussy was a swamp right at that moment.

Their video only took about 45 minutes to finish, and while it was a huge success, all three girls were more focused on the rocking and squeaking of my bedsprings, as I and Rayna went at it again and again. After she put on her normal loungewear; a tank top, booty shorts, and slippers, no underwear since she wanted to feel free; she made her way downstairs to snack on what was left of the pizza. Luckily I remembered to place it in the oven so they could be warmer longer. She was ravenous as she enjoyed her favorite veggie lovers when the side door opened up.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?" my mom asked as she dropped her briefcase, and kicked off her high heels. A little embarrassed, and a bit of a guard, Liz stumbled on such a softball question.

"Ah, ya, fine. It was just fine. Nothing happened," she said, trying to hide the fact that she just saw her younger brother get it on with another girl.

"Lizzy? What's going on? It looks like you're keeping something from me?"

Realizing that she was caught, she decided to tell a half-truth, since my mother would be finding out anyway.

"Well, you see..." but she paused mid-sentence when the sound of rustling springs could be heard from the second floor.

"Liz, did you bring a... friend over?" my mother asked, knowing my sister loves to bring her dates over when she is not there.

"No mom, it's not like that. It's Max. He's brought a girl over, and they...well," she pointed to the ceiling, "they are getting real friendly."

My mother's cheeks grew red when she finally put two and two together. "Oh well, good for him. It's about time he's found someone. Tell me, is it, Ella?"

"No, some girl named Rayna." Liz clarified, glad to have suspicion deflected off of her.

"Oh, well I hope he is happy with her. I just have to remind him about having guests in our house."

"Ya, you do that mom. Pizza?" Liz said, offering her a slice of lukewarm pizza. They both ate in relative silence, except for the occasional squeaking of metal springs, but all that was about to change when Kate and Zari came bradging in, not realizing that someone new came into the house.

"My God, it's been over an hour and they are still going at it. Damn, if only my past lovers had that kind of staying power."

"I know. I wonder if Rayna's offer still stands. I mean I definitely want to try it."

"Try what?" my mother asked as she got their attention.

"Oh hello Ms. Carter." they both said in unison. Both filled with shock and embarrassment."

"Hello girls. Now tell me what is this offer you want to try?"

"Oh, well it's a bit embarrassing. I don't think you would want to hear it." Kate said defensively as all she wanted was to run away and scream.

"Nonsense, if this has to do with the woman my son is currently sleeping with. Then I need to know. So what is this Rayna offering?"

"Ah well, she... kinda offered us to join them... in bed," Zari said, making sure to clarify a few things.

"Oh," my mother said, realizing what that meant, and began to blush again. "And why pray to tell would she offer something like that to you two?"

"Well. I don't know if you know this, but according to her, your son is some sort of sex machine. They've been going at it for hours, and well she playfully hinted that we could join in if we wanted to."

"Oh, and what is this thing you want to try?' my mother asked, full of unease as she began to learn more about her son's sex life.

"Well ahhhh. It's his..." Kate found it hard to find the right words, but quickly gave up and blurted what she wanted to say, "It's his dick ma'am. Your son has the biggest dick I've ever seen."

My mom blinked at that, not expecting that kind of answer. But instead of shutting the conversation down like a proper mother, she did something that shocked everyone in the room. "How big?' she said weakly which in turn caused her to ask again, "How big is he?"

"Oh," Kate said, thrown off by the whole thing, "Well, about this big," she held up her hands to show her estimation, "and I think the size of my wrist, but don't quote me on that. All I know is that it's huge."

My mother gulped at the ramifications of hearing her son was incredibly blessed. Of course, none of them know that my cock grows or shrinks to the desired size of the woman I am with.

"Well good for him," she said weakly, trying to steady herself. "Well, it's nice to see you girls. My feet are killing me, so I am off for a long bath. Good night," my mother said as she walked off to the stairs.

"Ya we better go too before Immi gets upset with me," Zari said, referring to her mother. So just like that everyone left, back to their pose party places with only their minds to occupy them. As for me, I just finished unloading what felt like eighth times inside Rayna.

"Fuck Ray, I didn't think I had it in me," I said breathlessly as I called on my now-soaked bed.

"Hmmm, Master, I told you, sex demons like ourselves could go on and on." she purred as she drew herself closer to me. Then I felt her wrap her tail around my leg again.

"Why do you do that. Your tail I mean?"

"What, I like being close to you. Besides, snakes like to curl up next to something warm."

"Or when they are about to devour their next meal." I quipped back.

"True, but I love being tethered to you. It's nice having someplace to come back to. You know I never once slept in the same bed more than once. After I am done, I just puff into smoke and find my next meal. I guess that is why I curl my tail around you, so that I don't puff away like all the others." she said shyly, being more vulnerable than ever before. So being that guy from all those romcoms that El made me watch. I lifted up her chin, brushed a lock of her hair away from her face, and said, "You will always have a place by my side, Rayna. My little succubus." Then I leaned in and gently planted a kiss on her lips. From there we didn't fuck, but we made love, something that Rayna rarely felt since men only used her for sex. Not me though, I was going to show her what a real man could do. Because in the end Rayna was mine, and I was going to take care of her from now on.

We were slow but passionate. We embraced each other's feelings and touched each other. Not chasing after that climactic high, but a nice slow burn. Throughout the entire lovemaking, Rayna never once loosens her tail around my leg, except maybe to retighten it. Just as I felt her body begin to tighten, I clamped down and began to build up the mana inside me, reading it to release inside her. Then in one fell swoop, we came together.

"Thank you Master, for making love to me. It was wonderful." she smiled, her eyes full of love and contentment.

"Thank you Rayna for choosing me to be with you," I said back. She smiled back at me as we both shifted our bodies into a more comfortable position. Me on my back, Rayna on my side, her tail firmly wrapped around my leg, a firm reminder that she was not going anywhere.

Sleep came easily after that, my mind strained after the long day I had. I was peacefully enjoying my sex-filled sleep, but as for Rayna, she had other plans. Using her now strong body, and topped off mana reserves; she used her unique skill Dreamwalker. Once she was in her astral projection form, she ghosted away, while her body rested against mine. Her destination is all the women who live within a 100-foot radius around me. Learning all she can about them, and placing some provocative dreams too. Planning ahead for what was about to come. Claiming my own harem.