Succubus Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers

"What is it?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.

"My wings. They are quite sensitive," she said almost sheepishly as she looked away. Embarrassed that she revealed something so sensitive, and so personal. That only brought a smile to my face.

"Really? Well, let's just see how sensitive they really are." I said as I took a firm grasp of one of her wings. I thought they would be wrinkly and leathery, but they were just as smooth and soft as her tail. Still, as soon as I took a firm garb on one of them, her body shuddered and her pussy became incredibly tight. Her lust poured into me, more so than we first started, and her lust was fueling my power. The bubble inside me grew. Seeing how grabbing one of her wings did that. I wondered about her other succubus features. I grabbed her tail, and while it wasn't as sensitive as her wing, my instincts told me to playfully place love bites on it. She gasped as she never knew her tail could be used that way. Then finally the very last vestige of her true succubus form, her horns. At first, I thought nothing could happen by touching and rubbing them. I assumed they would be made up of hardened keratin. The same stuff that makes goat horns, and hair. But as soon as I began to rub, her cute little horns, her whole body shuddered, and her pussy clamped down like a vice.

"M. M. Master," she stuttered," Please be careful. Succubus horns are really really sensitive." Then she looked away, blushing at her embarrassment that a man had found a succubus' true weakness," Our horns are connected to our clits. Rubbing them means you're rubbing our pussys, and we are powerless against it."

I only said one word to her, "Good," then I really gave it to her. Grabbing her wings, nibbling at her tail which I found out later was like nibbling playfully at her ears, and finally grabbing her head, my hands firmly grasping on one of her horns, rubbing it and sending her over the cliff into madness. And with every activity taking place, all of her lust and passion poured into me; building up that bubble inside me until it went from the size of a racquetball to the size of a softball. Finally ready, to remove that ball and chain weighing her down, I focus on the power stored inside me. The bubble with the raging storm would be classed as a level five hurricane. I reached it down in my mind, focusing its power on where I wanted to go. Then right when it was about the break, I let off my hand that was right on her wings and grasped the front of her chest.

"Yes Master, feel my tits. Feel your tits. They belong to you. It all belongs to you." Rayna moaned loudly as her mind, and her body began to break. Then like a guitar string that was wound too tight, she finally snapped, as the biggest orgasm of her entire existence crashed into her.

Once that happened I reached further and placed my hand right on top of the priest's binding spell. All at once, we came together, and the bubble of raw power inside me popped. It rushed through me, but instead of traveling out of my dick like last time. It traveled straight to my arm, the same arm that was once cut off from that deranged priest, and forced all that power into the binding spell. It was too much for it, as in my mind, I saw the iron ball and chain shattered. Then just like that, what was once blocking me fell away. I could finally see inside her mind, and it was reeling with unimaginable pleasure. So much so, that it would drive any mortal woman mad.

As we both experienced our own tremendous orgasms, I wanted to try something on her. So while we were still connected, I targeted the mental chain and reached into her mind. I sent a command for her to multiply her climax by a factor of five. When I sent the command to her, her world broke, and she just lost it. She screams so loudly that I thought Ms. Summers, Ella's mom, and the next-door neighbors would call the police, thinking someone was being murdered.

We both collapsed on the bed, drained by our intense lovemaking. As we did, I held her close to me as I felt her shudder when my power ran through her. I saw what it was doing to her. When I broke the binding spell, what was left of my power rushed through her entire body, repairing it, making her feel stronger, and the bond that we had grown alongside it. The chain that was connecting us became stronger.

She finally turned to me, face now buried into my chest as she drew herself closer to me. That's when I saw two major changes. One was her horns. The once dull red vein that ran all along the dark hardened surface was now as bright as her hair, a sign that she was indeed stronger. The second was her slave collar. It was glowing as the once dull-looking iron band, something that you would see in prison or on a slave ship, was replaced with a polished metal band with a small patter of silver inlay. I had no idea what it meant, but all I knew was that it showed how deep our bond had become.

Now laying on my back, Rayna drew closer to me. Wrapping her arms, legs, wings, and even her tail around me. With the ball and chain that anchored her down and was now shattered, she clung to me as her new anchor. Holding me close as she was afraid to let me go and fly away. But that was never going to happen; she was mine now, and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything take her from me. I gently caressed her mind with my own and she drew herself closer to me. Responding to the lovely touch of our bond. Then just like that, the sweet embrace of sleep washed over us.

Chapter 6

I woke up to the feel of a warm hand rubbing up and down my chest. Moreover, the feel of Rayna's warm body and her ample soft breast pushed against my side made me remember what we had done. We had sex, I was no longer a virgin, and moreover, I made her submit to me, with my own prowess. That brought a smile to my face, knowing I made a succubus come to heel. I looked down at her, her vibrant red hair filled my view, along with her new black red horns. She sensed my shift and turned her head to look up at me. A warm smile greeted me as we finally locked eyes.

"Hello Master," she purred as she snuggled closer to me. "I hoped you slept well?"

"Never better," I responded as I brought her closer to me, and captured her lips with my own. Her familiar roasted cinnamon taste greeted me as we made out right there on the bed, naked, and full of contentment. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. For a long solid beat, we just stared at each other, until finally, Rayna placed her hand on her chest, right where the priest binding circle used to be.

"You dispelled it, didn't you? You broke the binding spell?" she asked, not as an accusation, but just to clarify what she already knew.

"Yes," was all I said to her and in return, she only smiled.

"You are special. To think, you are a demon for less than 24 hours, found a way to dispel a high-level bind in the middle of what I would call the best sex I had ever experienced. All on your first time. Then there is this," she said tapping on the metal collar around her neck, now a polished metal one with silver inlays. "I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but now I feel more closely connected to you than ever before. Not only that, but I also feel a lot more powerful. Tell me, how did you do it?

"In all honesty, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. While we were in the midst of our... Lovemaking,..." I said with air quotes which only brought a lovely smile to her face. "I started to draw on my power. When I did, I felt like I could reach into you, but something was in the way. The binding spell was holding me back, and in turn, weighing you down. Seeing that somehow made me angry, and all I knew was that I needed to get rid of it. So I just followed my instincts as you said. Using you as a power source, I began to build up my power, and when it reached supercritical, I reached into your mind and body, and ripped that spell off from you."

"Wow, I'm surprised you figured out that you can use other people's lust and passion as an amplifier. Now I am truly impressed. I would love to delve more into this seeing my mind and body with your mind, but first," she said, taking a few whiffs of my body. "You need a shower Master."

I took a whiff myself and I had to agree with her. So with a bit of reluctance, I detached myself from Rayna's incredibly soft body and trudged myself to the shared bathroom I and Liz shared. Warm steam started to fill the room as I turned on the walk-in shower to high heat. Muscles that I didn't know I had, sighed when the hot water pelted my body, unwinding the knots and bumps I sustained over the last few days. Everything was all going as usual until I heard the glass door open and close with a thud. I turned around and looked to see that Rayna had decided to join me as well. Her long red hair was tightened in a large messy bun, which somehow made her look even sexier.

"What are you doing here Rayna?" I asked, trying to will my cock to not get hard. But as a young twenty-year-old, and even younger incubus, that was an impossible task.

With an all too innocent look, she said, "Well Master I figure you could use some help washing your back," she said holding up a shampoo bottle.

Not wanting to refuse such an offer, I tossed her my loofah and let her do her thing, but she didn't use it. Instead, she decided to pour a generous amount of body shampoo on her large luscious tits and used that as a loofah. Rubbing her body up and down my solid body was something that I was still getting used to. The other thing was the large cock now standing at attention. Luckily I had someone to take care of it. Once she was finished with the back and front of my body; Rayna re-lather up her massive tits and began to sink down to her knees.

"Let me take care of that Master. I promise I'll make sure it's nice and clean." she purred as she took her G-size tits and wrapped them around my cock. I braced myself as the combination of her large soft tits, and the warm soapy water, made me and my cock feel like I was in heaven, or whatever demons think paradise is. Rayna worked hard to get me to cum, so much so I thought she should deserve a reward. I gathered enough of my mana and began to enter her mind. It was much easier since I had no barrier barring me from entry. Once I was inside I decided to place a few mental commands.

The first of which if I called her by a pet name, 'Little Devil,' she would instantly get aroused and intensify her climax. The next command was that every time she calls me 'Master', her arousal level would also increase as well as her climax. The next command after that is when she swallows a load, which is what I had planned for her to do, then she would experience a nice strong orgasm. Lastly, one mainly for my own enjoyment is when I called her a 'Good Girl,' then she would instantly cum right on the spot. Once I felt all the commands were solidified in her mind, I slipped out, and looked down at my little slave succubus. It was time to test out my powered commands.

I took her head and forced it down my cock. She instantly complied and began to suck in earnest. At this point, I didn't care how good I came, but whether or not my commands worked. Playing fast and loose, I felt my balls tighten up and unload deep inside her hot waiting mouth. Then just like magic, the mental command took over, and Rayna came right on the spot. She gasped as her unexpected climax caught her off by surprise. Then while she was looking up at me, still shocked and reeling from her climax, I said to her.

"That was good, my little devil," and just like that, she screamed.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkk!!!" she yelled as her already strong climax intensified, as per my command. Then still amid her newly powerful climax, Rayna looked at me. "Master, what's... Hmmm," she moaned as she really couldn't finish her sentence. With all three commands working at one, she was experiencing what most would say was an earth-shattering climax.

I nearly jumped in joy to see my mental commands had really worked. It brought on new possibilities that I really didn't see, and more questions that needed to be answered. Luckily I had a willing sex slave to test it out on.

"Master, hmmm, what's happening. Why did my body react like that?" she asked, trying her best not to cum.

I picked her up effortlessly and brought her towards me. "I was testing out my new mental powers. Seeing how they work."

"Mental powers. But I don't understand."

"It's simple. I place mental commands inside your head. Something that you won't even notice until the conditions are met. Something I learned from that one computer class I took last year. Like the command of making you cum when I cum in your mouth. I also added a few others just to see if it works one at a time, or if the can go of at the same time. Looks like it is the ladder."

"Ok but I still don't know what you mean. That isn't something succubus or incubus do. It must be your unique skill."

"Must be, but if you doubt me, watch this. Good girl," and just like magic she came right on the spot.

"Master, hmmm. What was that?" she asked as she tried to stand on wobbly legs.

"A mental command I placed in your head. If I say a specific word or phrase, you cum right on the spot, and a good one at that. I also add modifiers, so when spoken, that climax could be more powerful. Like this. Good girl, my little devil. " and just like that, she experienced an orgasm twice as powerful as the last one. She nearly fell over, but I managed to hold onto her.

"Master, hmmm," she moaned, one of my mental commands taking action. Realizing that I might have set it too strong, I reached inside and adjusted the Master command, where she would only get a little aroused. "That is one powerful skill you have. I didn't think it was possible, but when you made me cum by saying good girl, it was hard to deny. I wonder what else you could do?"

"Well we have all night to figure out, my little devil," and while she did not cum, her arousal level did skyrocket.

"Yes, but first," she positioned herself against the wall, sticking her plump ass towards me. Swaying it alluring. "Please Master, punish my naughty pussy."

And with a big smile, I sank my cock into her very wet peach.

As soon as we were done with our little escapade in the shower, we both dried off and put on fresh clothes. In my usual t-shirt and shorts, Rayna, the same old Empire Strikes Back t-shirts, since she declared that to be her favorite. We made it downstairs and saw that it was nearly 6 in the evening, and the sun was going down. Since it was so late, I ordered the pizzas to be delivered. One pepperoni for me, and two veggie lovers for the rest. One for my mother and sister, and the other as a spare so Rayna could have some. While we waited for the delivery man, Rayna and I were trying to see how my powers worked. It would seem it was a variant of hers, so she began giving me mental exercise. Showing me how to draw on the mana from inside me. She said if I can't harness my mana then there is no point in learning any new skills. It was a lot harder since I wasn't being added by the act of sex, but it was something I needed to master. After all, you do not want to be caught with your pants down. While the brief training wasn't physically exhausting, it was definitely mentally exhausting. Luckily my brain food had arrived, and due to my new high metabolism, I scarfed down more than half of my large pepperoni. Rayna also had her fun, teasing the delivery man, who was in fact a woman with her feminine wiles. Finally, when we had our fill-in both training and greasy pizza, my hunger for Rayna came back, and like a caveman taking his price. I hosted Rayna over my shoulders, who resisted, and carried her to my room, where I would ravish her for a couple of hours.

***

"Ok let's go over the pic from that fountain we just took, then we head upstairs and start on our weekend video for our fans," Liz ordered as she opened the front door.

"Ya, ya, but let's face it, they all look good. Especially Kate here in that little tube top number she has on,"

"Oh ya, you know it's Zari. Plus did you see that cute black guy? I swear he was practically drooling all over me."

"I've seen him before. I think his name is Marco. I... Who the hell are you?" Liz barked out as she spotted a half-naked Rayna bending over the fridge to grab a drink.

"Oh hay, sorry about that. I just came down to get a drink. You're Liz, Max's sister. I'm Rayna." She said in the most disarming smile imaginable.

"Ok Rayna and who might you be?"

"Well isn't it obvious? I'm your brother's new girlfriend."

Lizy scoffed at that. "Girlfriend, ya right. There is no way a dork like him could land a girl like you. You are like a ten, he is like a 6, and that is being generous. No, I'm sure you must be a prostitute of some sort. Maybe my little bro finally gave in and paid someone to finally take his virginity."

While everything she said was very insulting. Rayna kept her poker face, and kept on smiling.

"Well, I can assure you I am not a prostitute, but I am his woman. And I must say, your brother is a thorough lover. I mean a two-hour fuck fest, and still is reeling for more. I must say, I had my work cut out for me."

"Two hours, seriously?" Kate asked, not knowing anyone who could go that long. Her only top contender was Julio, her Latin lover who barely made it to the 45-minute mark.

"Oh yes. He has excellent stamina. So much so that I'm afraid not even I could keep up with him. Who knows, maybe one of you would like to help me wear him out," she said with a mischievous smile.

"You're serious?" Zari asked as she couldn't look away from Rayna's beauty, or her incredibly stacked chest.

"Oh yes. I don't mind sharing, and at this point, it would help me a lot. So any takers?' she asked, looking around the room. In return, she received stunned faces. "No, well if you change your mind, just follow the moaning," Rayna said before scampering off.

"Ah, you have something on your leg," Liz spotted before Rayna left the kitchen. Rayna looked around and saw a trail of cum rolling down her thigh. Making a show of it, she dragged her finger up that trail, capturing as much of the semen as possible. With it in hand, she made sure all three girls were looking at her. Then just like it was nothing she brought it to her lips and lapped it all up.

"Hmm, tasty as ever. And really thick too. Thanks for the catch, I would hate to leave a trail on the floor." Rayna said while smacking her lips. Then just like the wind, she was gone.

All three stood there for a long minute, still stunned by the whole thing until finally, someone spoke up.

"Ok did everybody just see that? She just swallowed and licked up one of your brother's spunk." Kate said as she looked at her friend. "What the hell is going on? Is the world ending or something."

"I don't know Kim, but I must say, she is the finest girl I have ever seen. I mean did you see thosea tits. They were practically bouncing when she walked."

"Ahh, there goes Zari lezzing out on another hottie," Kate said playfully.

"What. I can appreciate the female form like most others. Anyway, what's with your brother? I thought you said he was a zero."

"I don't know girl. I still say she is a prostitute. She's probably just covering for him."

"I don't know, most prostitutes don't allow people to just cum inside them. Too risky in that line of work. And besides, it looked like she enjoyed it. Plus what she said about his stamina. I wonder if that was true."

"I don't know, and I don't care. Let's just do our OnlyFans vid, and call it a night. This is too weird." Liz said, offering to put what she saw behind her.

They all nodded and began to gather their outfit bag, and started to head to Liz's room. About halfway up the steps, they started to hear loud squeaking coming from the hallway.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers