Succubus Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Max learning how to us his new demonic powers.
13.9k words
4.81
46.5k
96

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers

Chapter 4

We spent the next several hours combing through book after book, looking for anything dealing with swords, mystical objects, and anything dealing with my kind: Cambian half breeds. Everything else about being demons, their powers, and culture, I can get from my own personal demon: Rayna. Despite how vast the research center was; when it came to the occult stuff, their selection was quite lacking. The only thing that they had was stuff on Raphael, who was an Arcangel best known for having God's healing. Using his divine miracle of healing to cure sickness, and dispel evil from the world. Despite how interesting that might have sounded, it still brought me nothing about the dagger, or about my new origins. I knew that I needed to find the answers somewhere else, but I didn't know where.

While I was digging through the occult stuff or lack thereof; Rayna was far off in a corner reading up on random things in the world. Apparently, while she was in the mortal world, she loved to explore the world around her, see places, read books, anything that would allow her to be up to date. Which was why she knew all the modern trends and lingo of my generation. But even though she was in the coroner reading away, that didn't stop her from teasing the hell out of me. Sensual moaning when she read something interesting, rubbing her tits as she was still marveling at their massive size. Even making her shorts disappear, showing me that she wasn't wearing any panties. She claimed it was to help me adapt myself to my new demon senses; increased hearing, long sight, night sight, and spatial awareness. It was true that it did help me get used to them, but it couldn't help with the raging boner that was welling up inside my ill-fitting jeans. A life of a succubus is to tease the men they have their sights on, and since I was her master, that man was me.

As I was sitting there, trying to calm down the rather large raging beast that was within my pants. Rayna loves her cocks to be enormous, so using my new incubus powers against me, she made my cock grow. Grow until it was incredibly uncomfortable within my pants. So as I was sitting there trying to get the python in my pants to go down, I didn't catch on to the soft squeak of sneakers walking down the linoleum or catch on to the scent of dove active sport deodorant until it was too late.

"Hey there Maxxie. A little birdy told me, you were spotted with a redhead hottie today. Tell me, who is she, and why are you looking through these books." El said as she ambushed me from behind.

"Hey, El..." I said nervously trying to come up with a reasonable story. "I was researching stuff on the occult for art history. You know how the to lour of demons, and all things supernatural has made their way into art."

El looked at me dubiously, trying to see if I was lying or not. "Ok, I can see that, but what about this punk rock redhead, people have been talking about. Gossip says she was spotted walking with you this morning."

"Did someone mention me," Reyna called out in an innocent yet sultry voice, as she stepped out of the stacks.

El blinked at the sight of Rayna, stunned that anyone could look so beautiful. She seemed to linger around Rayna's massive tits. One thing I've known about Ella Summers is that she is very insecure about her chest size. My mom, my sister Liz, and her mother all spotting D plus size breasts. It made her B cups feel inadequate. I didn't mind, to me they fit her body perfectly.

"And who might you be?" El asked, finally tearing her eyes away from Rayna's tits.

"Sorry, I'm Rayne, I just moved into town," she said, sticking her hand out to Ella.

"High, Ella. Max's friend." Ella replied, taking Rayna's hand in her own.

"Oh, you're that Ella. Max has told me so much about you," which wasn't true, but since she used her Dreamwalker ability last night, something I still wasn't entirely comfortable with. She knew mostly everything about my life, including Ella.

"Really," El smiled dubiously while looking at me. "And what pray tell has he told you about me.."

"Oh, that you are cute, and that you had an amazing body." Rayna blurred out, which in turn caused me to choke on the water I was drinking. It took me a minute, but once I got my breathing in order, I shot back.

"No, I didn't." I sputtered out, embarrassed and confused why Rayna would say something like that.

"Oh really, you don't think she is that cute," Rayna replied back, painting me in a corner.

I looked between the two, and for the first time, I saw El's cheeks blushing. El was always a bit of a tomboy, so she rarely got embarrassed. But seeing her rosy red cheeks has somehow made her look even cuter. That was bad for me because the python in my pants started to lurch towards El."

"I didn't say that either," I sheepishly spoke out.

"Oh your right, I guess that was from my personal observation. Sorry for putting you on the spot like that. I hope you can forgive me," she apologized to Ella.

"No, it's fine. It's nice to be appreciated like that, even if it's from a woman." Ella spoke back trying to hide the embarrassment in her voice. "Anyway, you said you just moved into town. Are you planning on enrolling here?"

"I might, but first I need to settle in," Rayna said while winking at me. Luckily El didn't catch on.

"Really where are you from?"

"Oh you know, here and there. I pretty much traveled the world my entire life, and now I'm looking to plant some roots."

"Oh were you a military brat?" Ella asked.

"Not exactly. My mother had me and my sisters move around a lot."

"Oh well, I hope you find what you are looking for right here. Morrison might not be an exciting place, but it has its charm."

"Oh, I know. In fact, I met a cute guy while on the way over here," she said while looking at me. "Max was so nice, that he pretty much saved me. He volunteered to show me around the campus, and maybe around town. Maybe you could join us if you don't mind. I would love to get to know Max's friends."

"Ah sure, I don't mind. Tell me, where would you like to go first?" Ella said with a little annoyance in her voice.

Stepping in for that part I said, "I'm actually wondering if there is a place to research more of this occult stuff. The selection here is pitiful."

Ella blinked for a minute, but then she pulled out her phone and showed me something, "I think this is what you might be looking for. It doesn't say occult shit here, but I believe it may have what you need."

"Ok, and how do you know about this?" I asked dubiously.

"Well, my mother's nail salon is on the same strip. I pass by it every time I want to go see her."

After her divorce, El's mother: Moira, wanted something to fill in the day. She didn't need to work as Ella told me that the interest alone from her divorce settlement allowed Moria to live a comfortable life. But keeping to her empowering women lifestyle; she used some of her money and opened up a nail and beauty shop in town. She performed nails, waxes, and everything else girls need to feel pretty. Empowering them since Moira was also a socialist feminist. Believing that men are the problem of the world, and women should take over and start getting respect.

"Oh good, that gives me a chance to see the town," Rayna jumped in joy, her large tits bouncing along with her, Ella's eyes following along. "But first I need to use the restroom."

Nervous, and a little awkward, I began to stack the books back onto the return cart, as Rayna skidded away from us.

"So Rayna seems interesting," Ella said, trying to make small talk. "Oh by the way, how are you feeling? When I stopped by yesterday, you sounded sick over the door."

"Ya, I kinda got a stomach bug; I couldn't get out of bed. Luckily it passed, and I feel good as new." I explained to her. Using the same lie I used on my mother.

"Oh good, well since it's Friday night, would you like to do another movie night? My mother is hosting another feminist book club at my house again, and I just need to get out of there. I can't handle another one of her rants. I swear sometimes I just wish she finds a man so she could get laid."

"That could be you Master. Sounds like someone needs a good dicking." a voice filled my head, startling me, and nearly dropping the stack of books I had in my hand. I looked around and saw that El was by the cart by the stacks.

"Rayna is that you," I whispered, unsure if I was just hearing things. Then before I knew it, Rayna popped in front of my view, except instead of being her normal 66-inch tall self, she was merely four inches tall and had an artistic styling of a Funko/ Chibi art style. I will admit though, she did look cute in Chibi form.

"Yes Master, it's me. Oh, and by the way you don't need to speak out loud unless you want to look like a crazy person. Just think out loud when talking to me, and I will hear whatever you say."

"Ok," I said this time in my mind. "Firstly, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HEAD!!!" I yelled out in my mind which caused her to wince and swirl around in mid-air.

"Not so loud Master, I can hear you just fine." she groaned out as she tried to steady herself. "As for what I am doing here, I am using my Dreamwalker skill. I found the bathroom and tucked myself in one of those stalls. After that, I used my skill and astral project myself and floated it into your mind. I figure you should get a chance to see it in action."

"Wait, is this what your ability could do?" I said in my mind while looking over at Ella. "And she can't see or hear you?"

"No, only you can. By the way Master, Ella is cute, I'm surprised you haven't bedded her already. I know she has thought about it."

That threw me for a loop. "What really? How could you tell? Did you read her mind?" I said, peppering her with mental questions.

"No, like I said I can enter the waking mind, but only if they are open to it. Like you were before we left your place. But it doesn't take a person who study hyroglifics to decipher the signs she's been throwing out. Always there for you, rather be at your place than hers, gets jealous when she sees you with another girl. Especially with a smoke show like me." she said, doing a little pirouette in my vision. "She shouldn't fret though, at least not with me. I am more than willing to share you."

"Wait? What? Share?" I asked in a befuddled manner.

"Yes Master, share. You really didn't think that I would be the only girl you would be sleeping with. You're a half-breed incubus now, and you'll need a steady supply of lust and life energy from other women. While I can get energy from you in a large amount; making you the only man I am going to sleep with from now on. You can only get a small amount from me. We succubus hate to give out our life energy. So in layman's terms, you need to have your own personal harem. Which shouldn't be too hard, you are already surrounded by beautiful women, and one of them is right in front of you." the Rayna POP figure said, pointing to El with her tail.

"Ya," I said, my lust-filled mind starting to take over. I always wanted to date Ella, always wanted her to be my girlfriend, but in the end, I was a coward. I would always either make excuses like the timing wasn't just right. While wallowing at my missed chances Rayna decided to do a jump scare in my own mind, causing me to drop the books, and causing the cart to topple over.

"Watch it!" Ella shouted but in a joking manner.

"Sorry, I thought I was about to sneeze," was my reply to my stunt. It was a terrible lie, but Ella seemed to believe it. We resumed restacking the books on the cart right next to each other. As we were, I began to get a full sense of her scent. The dove deodorant was still prominent, but when I concentrated more closely. I could also smell her natural scent, a more earthy smell, but one of a meadow or a rolling hill. Which made sense to me, since she spends most of her time running outside. She was never much of a runner growing up, but with a nasty divorce, moving to a new town, and meeting new people; the stress was getting to her. So one day, when we were at freshman lunch, I suggested that she should take up running just like my mother. I told her that it helped cleared my mother's mind after a long day of selling houses. So Ella took my suggestion and began to run every day after school, and like a fish taking to water, she was hooked. She would later join the cross country team and manage to score 5th place in state.

"Go for it, Master, project your lust at her," Rayna whispered in my mind. A hypnotic voice that propelled me to do what she says. Without even thinking, I said what I kept hidden for years.

"Ella, why haven't we been a thing?"

She blinked at me, unsure at what to make of it. Then her cheeks grew a tiny bit dark. Not so much that a normal person could notice, but I was no longer a normal person.

"Why, because we're friends. That's why. Friends don't date other friends." she defended herself, and rather poorly I might add. I can see that there was something there. Something I might not have noticed if I were human. But I am an incubus and a new world is opened to me.

"Do you want to be friends?" I asked while stepping closer to her. In return, she took a step back.

"Well..." she said looking around, her cheeks growing red, as she fell under my influence.

"That's it, Master, look at her. She wants you, she just can't admit it to herself. Press her, and see where it leads. Project your lust" then as if my body was following Rayna's command, I felt a shift inside me, then I felt something start to leave outside my body. Paying no mind to it I pressed on.

"Well, Ella. You are never really this evasive. Always barreling forward since sophomore year in high school." I said, with a bit of a husky voice. Taking another step, trying to get closer to her. As I drew near I felt what was exiting outside of me was now enveloping Ella. Her demeanor changed, and she began to softly pant. She was getting aroused.

"Well I, I, I," sounding like a broken record, not sure how to proceed. Then with a bit of a thud, her back was against one of the shelves, stopping her from retreating. "I just don't know what happened," she said breathlessly as the realization of being trapped skyrocketed in her beating heart.

"That's it, Master, that's your demonic aura at work. It's an ability all sex demons have. It causes the opposite sex to become aroused. It's one of the greatest tools at our disposal. No woman can defend against it. Now press on Master." Rayna purred in my mind.

"Your nervous, you shouldn't be. After all, it is just me." I said not knowing where it was coming from or how smoothly it came out.

"That's it though. You do make me nervous," she spouted out, as she tried to control her breathing. But in doing so, she was breathing in more of my demonic aura. A musk that was laced with pheromones increases a woman's sexual arousal.

I was now standing right next to her, towing since she was only 5'7 slightly taller than Rayna. Her cheeks were noticeably flush, and her breathing was labored, but still, she never lost eye contact. For once, the ever-running Ella Summers was now standing perfectly still.

"Kiss her," a thought ran through my mind. It was so unusual that I was just about to back off until Rayna stopped me.

"No Master, don't fight it. Listen to it. It's your incubus instincts. We all have them. It allows you to know what the person wants. Follow your instincts. They will never let you down." Rayna whispered in my ear, being the naughty devil on my shoulders. Then with a little hesitation, I leaned down and captured Ella's lips. At first, she was stiff as a board, but once my instincts told me to be more assertive, she began to soften under my assault. she even began to reciprocate my advances. Then I started to sense something that I didn't notice, pussy. It was Ella's pussy, I could smell how wet she was. Knowing this I stopped questioning my instincts and just let them take over. Pushing Ella more into the stack of shelves, forcing my tongue deep into her throat. Doing all the things I would never have thought of doing to her. Yet with every act, it followed the steady rise of her wants and needs, and her pussy became more drenched. I was just about to paw at her firm tits, but a group of people came stumbling into the research room, breaking me and Ella out of our spell. We quickly separated, as we were afraid to get caught. We looked at each other, and while Ella saw my flushed face, I saw her perky nipples showing through her t-shirt. Her usual everyday attire, coupled with a sports bra. Then there was something else I saw. Her eyes were looking down at me. I followed them until I saw where the line ended. My crotch was bulging out. My jeans were bursting at the seams trying to keep my still python size cock at bay. I looked back up and saw she wasn't just looking at my crotch, but also biting her lower lip, a clear sign that she likes what she saw.

"We better go," I said to her, breaking her from her trance.

"Ya, we should. Where's Rayna?" she asked.

"Over here," Rayna called out. Apparently, when our kiss was broken up by the noisy group, Rayna also broke her spell and went back into her body. She looked a little flushed, showing that what I did to Ella, also had affected her. "So where are we going next? The Occult shop?"

"Oh ya, I forgot that I have a term paper due tonight. So I have to stay behind," Ella replied back, totally flushed from our heated kiss.

"Oh really, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to getting to know you better. Oh well, I guess more time with Max then," she said dreamily. Mostly because she wanted to be with me, but also to irk Ella. I looked back at Ella, and I saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes, wondering if she does have more feelings for me than I realize. I do know that she was affected by my demonic aura as Rayna put it, but how much of it was real, or how much was it just my powers.

"Ya, well, maybe we can hang out later. How about tomorrow? We could all go into town tomorrow." Ella suggested, trying to not be left out.

"That sounds like that could be fun. We all should go." Rayna said with glee, smirking at herself, knowing that's what she wanted. More time for me and Ella to be together.

"Good, I'll text Max the details later." and just like that Ella turned away and headed for the stairs, redder than a ripe tomato.

"You have really gotten to her Master. If those pesky people hadn't shown up when they did, you could have been balls deep inside her pussy." Rayna cooed, as she slid right up against my body. Her warm body pressed up against mine, it made my mind go at ease, as my lust tried to take over. With a bit of grown, I said, "We should head back to my place. There's nothing here about the dagger or the sword."

"Whatever you say, Master," told me in the purest sultry voice on the planet.

Chapter 5

Getting back home was just as difficult as getting on campus. Mainly people kept gawking at Rayna. Stopping dead in their tracks, taking pictures, even more brave souls went up and sticking up a conversation with her. Even three guys from the football team asked her if she wanted to go to the football team after-party that day. I heard rumors about those parties, it's pretty much just one giant orgy, where the captains of the football were treated like kings. Rayna of course politely declined, saying that she already had plans with somebody else. She didn't say it was me, but walking away with her at my side does kinda send out the same message. We cut through the forest the same as last time, except we stopped by and picked up the sword from its leafy hiding place. Of course, I made sure that it never came near Rayna, figuring that holy sword, and demons don't mix. Surprising though, if that was the case then why did it hum in my hand as if it missed me. Add it to the long list of things I had to figure out in my new life of being supernatural.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers