Succubus Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the!" Ella screamed out as she felt what Rayna was feeling. I'd figured that if Rayna felt what Ella was feeling, then the converse might also be true - and I'd been correct. Having confirmed it, I resolved to use the two-way connection to break Ella in more ways than one.

"Hmmm Master, what are you doing?" Rayna purred. She was loving this side of me: this new, take-charge type of man.

"You'll see," I said back with a sinister grin, before drawing her in and planting a soul-sucking kiss on her lips. She moaned into my heated embrace, and, thanks to their connection, Ella felt it too. As I kissed and fingered Rayna, I resumed my thrusting into Ella's bowels. It was a massive assault on their senses, and in turn, caused them both to have rolling climaxes, one after the other. They both just kept coming and coming. At that moment I felt like a sexual god; I felt like every woman I met from that day on would suffer the same fate as my two lovely slaves. Back and forth the sexual energy drifted between them. Rayna's hot, fiery lust burned into Ella's body, while Ella's electric ecstasy shocked Rayna's senses. It was so beautiful and so very intense. It was so intense, in fact, that I was nearing my own end.

Knowing the inevitable was about to come, I decided to end with a large bang. I pulled what remained of my mana and formed another tight bubble. While I had my way with two of the most beautiful women in my life, that bubble grew and grew. Then, just like that, my bubble of energy popped and began to rush out of me, but it did something I'd never felt before. Instead of all of it going straight out my cock, as it had before, it decided to split off into two bolts of power. One of them went straight through my cock and into Ella's sensitive ass. The other traveled up and down my arm, and into Rayna's weeping pussy.

"SHIIIITTT!!!" they both screamed at the same time as my demonic power triggered them both to have the most powerful climaxes of their lives - two at once, because each of them felt both. Their whole bodies shuddered as my demonic energy ran rampant inside them, lighting up every nerve ending. It was so strong that they both clung to me for support. Ella even went from doggy position to standing on her knees, leaning her whole body against mine, demonstrating her athletic prowess and flexibility as her back arched to touch my chest. As all of that was happening, it became too much for me, and I unloaded deep inside Ella's bowels. That final act triggered her last command and piled on to what she was already feeling.

It was pure bliss, as both women shuddered in ecstasy. I held them as they both came down from the sheer power of their epic orgasm. Exhausted and drained from our intense lovemaking, we all slumped down into the softness of my bed. As we laid there I felt the metal chain that bound their senses together unfurl breaking their connection.

"Holy shit Max, That was totally insane. My head. It's still spinning," Ella said hoarsely. Her voice was raw from all the screaming.

"Yes Master, that was truly intense - more so than anything I've felt before. It was wonderful," Rayna moaned as she clung to me.

"Ya, that was intense," I shot back, feeling a little bit drained after that last climax. Using up too much of my mana did have its drawbacks. I took one last look at them and smiled. "Looks like it worked."

"What?" Ella asked, but then she saw where I was looking. Her once-dull iron collar was polished silver, etched with lines of gold. I also looked at Rayna and saw that her collar had changed to match Ella's design. Their plan of having me dominate them had worked a little too well, but they were even closer to me. The chains that bound them to me grew even thicker in my mind. I knew they felt the same closeness that I did.

"Max I don't know how, but I can feel your heartbeat. It feels like your heart is right next to mine. It's truly a wonderful feeling," Ella said to me as tears threatened to mar her face. "This is the best thing anyone could have done to me. Thank you, Max." Then she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too El, always have, always will. And I plan on never letting you go. Both of you," I said this time, looking at Rayna, who had love and devotion in her eyes.

"Thank you, Max. I want to stay by your side for eternity. For the first time in my entire existence, I have someplace I want to be - someone I want to be with, and share a life with." After saying that, Rayna, too, planted a kiss on my lips, and also said that she loved me. I told her the same. I knew it was crazy telling someone you loved them even though you'd only known them for less than 48 hours, but it was true. I loved Rayna. We shared a special connection that not many people get to experience. When she'd showed up in my life, that was when things had changed. It may have been painful, but it had been worth it.

We all snuggled together, which was good since my full-size bed didn't offer that much room to begin with. But if I planned on having more women to sleep with - or, more importantly, spend the night with me - then I was going to need a much bigger bed. I was about to doze off, but Ella had one more thing to say.

"Ah, Max, I like the collar and all, but I can't exactly go out in public wearing one. Is there a way you can make it disappear or something?"

I nearly slapped myself in the head, realizing that I had forgotten that one piece of information: while Rayna could hide her collar because she was a succubus and had that morphing ability, Ella couldn't. It was a huge oversight that needed to be rectified immediately. Luckily, Rayna came to the rescue.

"You know Master, you can change the collar to be anything you want. It's just a visual representation of your slave binding. Just visualize, like we practiced, and think about what you want the collar to morph into."

Doing what she said, I began to think of many things a slave collar might morph into. I thought about necklaces, chokers, rings, bracelets, and other kinds of jewelry, and while I thought many of them would looked good, none of them felt right. I thought that a slave binding should be something personal and permanent - something that one could not simply take off. Then I thought of something that was both personal and permanent: a tattoo. I thought long and hard about what my slave crest would look like. I wanted it to be something unique, but familiar. Then, with an image in mind, I commanded the slave collar to change into a slave crest - my slave crest. The collars shimmered as a small glow appeared around them. Then, in a puff, they were gone, but the glows were still around their necks. The glowing auras then began to slide down their slender necks, over their bosoms, and came to rest over where their hearts laid. The glows grew brighter and brighter until black lines began to rise out of their skin. They moaned as warmth flooded them - as their bodies were reminded that they were owned, as there there slave crest was formed. The entire thing was as big as a baseball. The outer part of the crest was a large circle with spires all around it pointing outwards. In the center of it was a Celtic knot, but instead of the ring that goes through the trinity, there was a heart woven into it instead.

They all looked down at their newly formed crest. Rayna smiled, as she liked what she saw. Ella couldn't help but comment on it.

"Really Max, a slave crest tattoo? I mean it looks nice, but really? A tattoo? Isn't it a little pervy? Plus, this looks like the one from that show you liked," she said, still looking at the tattoo.

"Well, I used that one as a reference."

"Well, I love it. Much better than what the priest had on me. Plus, if I concentrate, I can feel your heartbeat." Rayna said, placing a hand right over the chest.

"Ya same here." Ella agreed. "It's kinda nice. But I still think it's pervy."

"Of course it's pervy! It's Master, after all. I mean, he was the one who gave me this body."

"Seriously, he gave you that?" Ella asked.

Rayna told her how, when I'd named her, I'd made her body as well.

"Pervert, and you said you don't like girls with big tits."

"Well I didn't say I didn't like them, but that I like all kinds of tits."

Ya right," Ella said in a huff. "Max, if somehow you can remake my body, I want giant tits, bigger than Rayna's. I'm tired of being this small. I mean it's boob central in this house."

"I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, let's get some sleep. We have a lot to figure out," I said to them, and they responded by snuggling close to me. Rayna, per her new routine, circled her tail around my leg, but in doing so brushed up against Ella.

"Rayna? What are you doing?" Ella asked, noticing the tail.

"Oh. Well, I find that I sleep better like this," she said bashfully as if it was something embarrassing to say.

"Humm. Must be nice to have a tail," Ella yawned as she drew closer to me. With all of us in bed, I drew the blankets over us. We all fell into a peaceful sleep - well, they did. I was still reeling from the fact that I'd just had my first threesome, and was sleeping with two naked girls in my bed. Sleep did not come easy for me.

Chapter 11

You would think that if you went to sleep with two women that at least one of them would still be there when you woke up. Well, that didn't happen for me. I woke up alone after having the best sleep of my life; it had taken me a long time to fall asleep, but then I'd slept like the dead.

I did a double-take and wondered if I'd just awoken from a long, detailed dream. But after seeing that I still had myThor-like body, and smelling sex still lingering in the air, I knew everything that had happened hadn't been a dream. The next question was, where were my girls? Apparently, while I was still sleeping, both Rayna and Ella had gotten up and gone downstairs to make some breakfast for me.

"You know how to make french toast?" Ella asked as she watched Rayna slaving over a hot stove, looking all sexy in one of my used t-shirts.

"Ya, but when I learned how to make these, they were not called french toast. They were actually called pan dulce, or pan bread in ancient Latin," Rayna informed her as she flipped the bread to cook the other side.

"Ancient Latin? But I thought french toast was created in France. It's in the name."

"That's actually a misnomer. You see, even in France, they call these things pan dulcis. It was in America where they got the name 'French toast.' But the food itself was much older than France. You see, I learned this from a pudgy Roman man named Lucius during the Renaissance Era. He was a chef who loved to cook for his lovers. He told me the story behind their creation, and taught me how to make it - all of that before I rode him on top of a few sacks of flour."

"Wait, you were there during the Renaissance Era?" Ella asked. Shock and awe was strewn across her face.

"Oh yes, I did tell you I've lived for a long time. No wait, that was Max. Well anyway, let's just say I've seen some things." Rayna snickered as she could feel Ella's eyes bore into the back of her head. "Could you work the stove for a bit? I have to go check on our fearless master," Rayna said as she sauntered herself right out of the kitchen.

"Wow, the Renaissance Era, I wonder what else she's seen," Ella spoke to herself as she made sure the bread didn't burn. She was so caught up in her duty that she didn't hear someone else walk into the kitchen.

"El, is that you?" my mom asked as she spotted a half-naked Ella in her kitchen.

Letting out a little squeak, Ella quickly did a 180 to face her.

"Hello Ms. Carter, I didn't think you were up at this time," Ella said, a little embarrassed by her reaction.

"Well it is nine in the morning, and I smelled something cooking in the kitchen. Did you sleep over?" She noticed Ella's attire; she was wearing one of my old t-shirts, just like Rayna.

Ella was about to feign innocence, but then she remembered the conversation she'd had with Rayna.

"Why yes, I did. Max and I had another one of our movie nights, and well, one thing led to another, and well... we kinda slept together," she said, letting that hang in the air. My mother blinked at the sudden confession, unsure how to respond to such a revelation, or the mere fact that her son had bedded two girls on two different nights. She was about to say something, but Ella beat her to the punch. "I know it's a little personal, but I don't want to have secrets between us. After all, you have been like a second mother to me, and I just wanted to let you know."

"Oh well, I appreciate how open you are," my mother said, still unsure about the entire situation. "El, I don't know if you know this or not but... " she paused, unsure how to explain such a complicated situation. "Max has also been with another girl."

"Who? Rayna? Oh I know, she was there too." Ella replied with a big smile, which only threw my mother off even more.

"Wait, you knew?"

"Oh yes, and I am okay with it. Speaking of which, here's the little devil," she said as Rayna came sauntering back in, which caused my mother to do a double-take.

"Good morning Ms. Carter, I hope you slept well. Max told me that you closed a big deal yesterday. I hope the new homeowner was more than satisfied with you," Rayna said, internally smirking as she remembered how we'd caught my mother giving some poor sap a blowjob just to up the sale price. But while it had been a surprise to me and Ella, Rayna had known about it. It was why she'd suggested we meet her there: so we could catch my mother in the act.

"Oh yes, he was," my mother said, acting like it was no big deal. "He and his wife are nice people who have a twelve-year-old son. So it would be nice to have a wholesome family down here in Morrison."

"I bet," Ella replied, remembering how the doctor was cheating on his wife. She didn't blame my mother, since the doctor could easily have refused her advances. Plus, my mother was only doing it to mark up the price of the house. In essence, she was acting like a prostitute, which to Ella seemed just fine. After all, no one should blame the prostitute for committing adultery, but rather the spouse that cheats. It was a bit of twisted logic, but it was one that Ella seemed to hold on to. "So Ms. Carter, any plans for today?"

"No, and please call me Cinthia, or more preferably Cindy. Ms. Carter just makes me sound old."

"I don't think you're old. I mean I can see where Max gets his looks from. Cindy, you are a catch. And if I can be frank with you, I believe you are what boys would call a MILF," Ella said with a smile, which only grew bigger as she noticed the blush spreading on my mom's cheeks.

"Please Ella, you flatter me, but I know I am getting up there in age. I mean I am 42."

"Really, you're 42? When we first met I thought you were like 30, 35," Rayna said, jumping in and giving Ella a hand.

"Really, well thank you. But I can assure you that I am 42." My mother smiled as she corrected them. While she was getting old, hearing that she looked younger than her age raised her spirits considerably. She was about to ask what Ella and Rayna had planned, but she quickly shut her mouth when I entered the room.

"Morning," I said, trying to hide the uneasiness in my voice.

"Morning lover," Rayna purred as she sashayed over and planted a kiss on my cheeks. She did that insanely cute thing where she stood up on her tiptoes and leaned in for a peck. Finally, when she broke contact, she directed me to the table. "Here, have a seat. I have some breakfast for you. In fact, I made enough for all of us."

As we all sat down, Rayna began to serve up freshly made pan dulce, with a side of sausage links, and warm maple syrup - which Rayna claims is the greatest contribution Canada has ever brought to the world. The second-greatest thing was socialized medicine. We all moaned as we bit into the rich flavor that was cooked into the bread. It was like eating fluffy clouds. As we ate, I found out that Rayna's favorite pastime was cooking. She especially loved learning new recipes. She also offered to pay my mom for using her groceries, which, in the end, my mother declined. She said that it was nice having someone make her breakfast instead of the other way around. And since Rayna's food was so impressive, my mother actually hinted that she wouldn't mind another one of Rayna's home-cooked meals. Once everyone had their fill, Rayna began to clean up the dishes, but my mother stopped her.

"No, let me. After all, you did go out of your way to make breakfast for us. The least I could do is clean up."

"Ok. Well, I guess me and Ella could go over to her place and talk to her mother about renting a room from her," Rayna thought out loud as she put down the used dishware.

"Really. You're moving in next door?" my mother asked.

"Oh yes, you see I've been staying at this crummy hell hole. Once El heard about it, she offered me a place to stay, since she has a spare bedroom. I just need to meet Ms. Summers." She smiled as she saw the perplexed look on my mother's face. "Anyway, we should get dressed before we leave. El?" Rayna said, holding up her hand.

"Ya." Ella agreed, then she looked down at me, "We'll see you after we've talked to her," she said, and then she proceeded to plant a kiss on my cheek, which was a huge no-no for Rayna.

"Is that how you say goodbye to your lover?" Rayna said, admonishing Ella's lack of affection. Then she strode over me and looked down at where I sat. "This is how you say goodbye to a lover." She then grabbed the sides of my face and gave me one of her soul-sucking kisses, not afraid to use a little bit of tongue in the process. Her roasted cinnamon scent washed over me as we just lost ourselves to our passionate act. For a hot minute, it felt like it was just me and her - like nothing else mattered in the world. By the time we separated, we were both out of breath. Then, with that alluring smile of hers, she stood up and looked at Ella. "Now that was a kiss."

I'd been so consumed by her kiss that I'd forgotten about the other women in the room. I finally looked over and saw that Ella had a nice set of rosy cheeks. Plus, since she was bound to me, I could also sense her arousal and her ferocity. That wasn't surprising, since Ella always seemed to have a competitive streak within her, but what did surprise me was that my mother was also sporting rosy cheeks.

"Is she aroused?" I asked myself while still looking at her, but I didn't have time to dwell on that as Ella just landed straight on my lap.

"I'll show you a kiss," she said back to Rayna, as she picked up the gauntlet that Rayna had thrown down When I kiss Rayna, it is filled with a sensual need and a bit of lust. Ella, on the other hand, was filled with hunger and want. I felt our lips smash into each other as she furiously devoured my mouth. Her tongue breached my lips and began to do battle with mine. It was a far cry from what Rayna could do, but it somehow felt right. It was hot, hurried electric passion that only Ella could give. I began to intensify my response, and even tried to get the upper hand. I brought her closer to me. When we finally parted, we were totally out of breath, and our faces were red from the excursion. In that moment, Ella completely forgot about her challenge against Rayna. All I saw was pure love in her eyes. "I'll see you later. Alright?" she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Sure," was the only thing I could say. Then she remembered that she was on my lap. So she easily got up and reached for Rayna's hand, and just like that they were gone. I looked over at my mom and her cheeks were still as red as before. When we made eye contact she immediately looked away, unsure of how to talk to her son after seeing such a passionate display of affection. So with nothing much to say to each other, we just began to clean up. Ella and Rayna came back a few minutes later, fully dressed, and headed out the door. With them gone, it only left me and my mother, since Liz spent the night somewhere else. At a guess, she'd probably hooked up with some rando at the club, a common ploy on her part. I didn't care that she wasn't around. The issue was that my mother was, and I'd just received two very passionate kisses from two very beautiful girls. I was alone in the kitchen with my mother, and I was sporting a major hard-on. Not only that, but it was also my first hard-on of the day: my morning wood. In a guy's young adult life, the best time to rub one out is right in the morning. When the first thing he is greeted by in the morning is a tent in his sheets, all he wants to do is fuck. Forme, it's become even worse after my transformation. My cock did manage to go down, but with the two hot kisses from my slaves, Ella on my lap, and the fact that I was a 21-year-old male newly-minted-sex demon, I wanted to fuck the very first pussy I saw into submission - and there it was. I was well and truly fucked, and the worst part was, that I was pretty sure Rayna had planned it all.