Succubus Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to clamp down on my urges, but the sex demon in me wanted to be let loose. My mother was so beautiful, and her full ass swayed as she scrubbed the dishes. It was more than one demon could handle, but I persevered and held my ground.

"So, any houses today?" I asked as I began to dry the dishes, trying to keep my hands and mind busy.

"No, but I do have new clients on Monday, that should be fun."

As soon as she mentioned clients, I thought of her on her knees, sucking some random guy's cock. Just thinking of that made my blood boil. But I didn't voice my opinion. I wanted to, but I knew it was my incubus side trying to take over, trying to dominate the women around me. So, carefully choosing my words, I continued on with the conversation. I did manage to carry on, but it was getting harder and harder to concentrate. As I was standing close to my mother, I couldn't help but notice her attire. She was wearing what she usually wears: a nice, soft, cotton robe. It was something she always put on in the morning when she was not in a rush. I never paid too much mind to it, but that day my horny mind began to wander. I wondered what she had on underneath; was she wearing an oversized t-shirt with baggy shorts? Was she wearing a french slip that hugged her curves just right? Or worse, what if she was wearing nothing underneath, and was walking around nearly-naked?

All those questions were running through my mind, and the images they spurred just kept getting dirtier and dirtier. In response, my cock only got harder and harder. The only reason I wasn't sporting a huge tent in my shorts was because I was wearing boxer briefs, and the spandex was holding the beast at bay - but only barely. It was getting more uncomfortable to wear my usual underwear. At that point, I was considering underwear for well-endowed men: the ones with the special pouches that they put their dicks in. I figured if it worked for them, then it might work for me, especially since my cock was dependent on the woman's preferred size - though never less than eight inches. I needed to rub one out so badly, but, as much as I wanted to wack off, I somehow stayed put. Then, losing focus, I asked her about yesterday.

"So how was your client? You know, the one that closed on that big deal yesterday?"

My mother stumbled a bit, but she quickly got her stride back. "Well he was nice, but he was kinda dragging his feet around. Luckily I managed to navigate my way for him to settle on an offer."

"Ya, How so?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I was persistent, and by the end of it, he was more than satisfied with the house and the offer I presented."

"So whoring yourself out is a way to satisfy him." I spouted out, not knowing why I said it. All I knew was that I was angry and extremely horny.

"Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?" she asked, more shocked than angry.

Finally, I lowered the plate I was drying and looked at her, fiery passion in my eyes, not caring if she was my mother. "You heard me. Is whoring yourself a good way of persuading your clients?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. But I refuse to be talked to like that. I..."

"I saw you yesterday. In the house, in the kitchen, on your knees." Just like that, all the color drained from her face. I knew she wanted to know how I'd found out, so I told her. "It was lunchtime, and me and the girls stopped by to see if you wanted something, and yes, Rayna and El saw it too." It seemed all the strength just left her body. She was leaning against the corner of the counter.

"Baby I..." she said, but her words just left her. "I just..."

"Can it," I said, stopping her from trying to come up with an explanation. "My mother is the best realtor in town. Well, I guess I found out your secret. Tell me, was it worth it, was it worth whoring yourself out?"

"Baby... I... What goes on between me and my clients is none of your business, so let's-" she said as she tried to flee, but instead of letting her get past me, I held my ground. I kept her in that corner and stared at her. Then, using all the force that I had, I pushed her firmly onto her knees. My incubus side was roaring, as it wanted to make her mine. My demonic aura started to pour out of me.

"What do you want? It can't be money. I know you can pretty much live comfortably and not work for the rest of your life. I know, because you let me help out with the family finances. So what else could it be? Maybe it's because you want an excuse to suck cock."

Once she heard that, her eyes flared up as if she was caught like a deer in headlights. At that moment, I knew I was right on the money. "So that's what it is. You want to suck cock. Well if that's what it is, then here." I pushed down my shorts, underwear and all, and my cock sprang forth like a springboard. Her eyes were wide and crossed, as she couldn't believe I was sporting something so big, or that she hadn't known. I, too, was a little surprised, because my cock was bigger than a footlong sub. Since my cock grows and shrinks to fit the woman's desired size, my mother definitely liked them really big. "Is this what you want? A big fat dick for your pretty little mouth to suck?" I asked as I used my cock like a club, lightly beating her face with it. All the while, her mouth hadn't closed just once, showing me that she was slut for big cocks. Then with a smirk, I said to her, "You know what, if you want cock, then here - no excuses needed." Then, with very little effort my cock parted her lips and slid right on in.

I knew it was wrong. I knew that she was my mother, but her mouth at that time was pure heaven. Her big, pouty lips stretched around my big, veiny shaft, and her tongue just glided to the base. The best or worst part depends on how you look at it: she did not put up a fight. Yes, she had her hands on my thighs, but I felt no pushback. It was more like she was bracing herself as I slid more of my man meat inside her waiting mouth. Somehow that enraged me even more, as she didn't care that it was her son's cock in her mouth. So I decided that she needed to be taught a lesson.

I began to tap into my power and reach into her mind. I found it to be easier with women who were bound to me, so it took a bit more effort when I began to wade my way into her. Once I was there, though, I began to lay in some groundwork. Firstly I gave her a command that when she sucked on a cock, she would get extremely aroused. The more she sucked, the more turned on she'd become. The second thing was every time she sucked on anyone's cock but mine, her mind would immediately think of me and my big cock sliding into her mouth and down her throat. I also added that when I cum inside her mouth, she would experience a strong orgasm. Then, lastly, I put a block on her orgasms. She wasn't going to experience any type of relief unless I okayed it. I felt each and every command seep into her brain and begin to take root. Her body began to grow warm, and hummed the longer I used her mouth as my personal pocket pussy. I could feel her need for release starting to grow.

"Ya, that's it. What a hot mouth you have," I said gruffly as my balls began to boil. "I'm going to look forward to using you as my personal cum dump. Whenever I need to dump a load, I expect your mouth to be open and waiting."

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I was brought up to respect women. Ms. Summers would lecture me on her feminist ways every time I went over to her house. But at that moment, I threw away all those values and used my mother like a piece of meat, and she seemed to love it. She hummed when I made that promise, but not out of disgust. She was shocked, but also excited. Her pussy became more aroused the longer I used her mouth. She went past acceptance to eagerness; her body was enjoying every second of it. Then my balls started to constrict. My cum rose up into my body and down my shaft. With a firm grip on both sides, I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum inside her hot mouth. Her eyes flared in surprise as I just kept on cumming and cumming. Her body shivered as she came just a little bit due to my earlier commands. I figured when I made the commands that there'd been a loophole: she could cum if it was me she was sucking. Apparently, though, she could only cum a little, like she was a dam that was about to burst, and a little bit of water decided to spill over. It was enough to take the edge off, but barely. She held onto my thighs as she struggled to down my load. Gobs of it slipped at the sides of her lips, and when it was time to finally let go, one last spurt splattered her face.

"So thick," she whispered as the lingering specks of cum still drifted around her mouth. She looked like a complete mess. Her hair was all disheveled, there was a thick, white cum trail all over her face and mouth, and she had a glazed look in her eyes. She might not have approved of what I'd done, but her body had sure loved it.

"I expect every time I need to cum, your mouth will be made available to me. Well, my good mommy-slut; I'm going to take a shower." Just like that, I left the kitchen and headed to my room.

My heart was thumping out of my chest as I let everything that had happened sink in. I had forced myself onto my mother. That was something I had to deal with, and while it was completely wrong - both legally and morally - in my gut and my body, it felt right. She was my mother and she shouldn't be sucking other men's cocks. If she needed cock, mine was there and willing to give her what she needed. With that in mind, I crawled into the shower and started to get ready for my day.

Chapter 12

The shower was definitely refreshing and invigorating, although I did miss Rayna joining me. It would have been nice for her to scrub my back with her big, supple tits. Then, like the devil itself, as soon as I thought about her, she appeared as if out of thin air -Well, except, she didn't just poof, but strolled into my room with a big smile on her face.

"Well, I talked to Ella's mother. Interesting woman by the way. Definitely needs a stiff prick, but all in all, a nice person."

"Oh, it went that well?" I asked as I got dressed.

"Oh yes Master, it sure did. I have to pay rent, and she is going to run a background check, but it's no problem."

That got my attention.

"Ah Rayna, how are you going to do that? I mean you don't exactly have a birth certificate? Right?"

"Oh, we demons have our ways. Come on, Ella is waiting for us in the car."

I slipped on my shoes and we both headed out the door. We almost made it to the stairs, but I stopped right in front of the master bedroom door. I didn't stop because I felt guilty, but rather because I heard noises from the other side. They were muffled, but with my new enhanced senses, I heard them almost clearly.

"Fuck. come on. Almost there. Almost there. Hmmm fuck," my mother moaned out. The sound of wet slapping noises filled the inside of the room. The sound of frustration filled her voice, as my mental command of not cumming was still in effect. As twisted as it sounds, I was kinda glad my mother was still so horny.

"My Master, you've been busy since we left." Rayna purred, her face revealing exactly what she was thinking.

"Like you haven't known. After all, it was all part of your little plan."

"Who, me?" She feigned innocence, but only for a moment. "Well it seemed like she needed a big dick, and yours, Master, is the biggest."

"You know I should punish you," I said teasingly.

"Well," she said all sexy-like, then she placed her hands on the wall standing on her tippy toes, and swaying her ass like the American flag. "If you want to, then spank me, Master." Then her tail started to appear and started to sway along with her ass. It took all that I had to not rip her shorts off and eat her pussy out, but Ella was waiting for us.

"Let's go," I said with gritted teeth.

We made it downstairs and into Ella's car, which was parked on the street. I took the rear while Rayna took the passenger seat. From there, Rayna pestered me to tell them what had happened. In the interests of full disclosure - more so for Ella than for Rayna - I told them everything - every single detail on how I'd made my mother suck my cock, and that she'd loved every second of it.

"Wow, I still can't believe you did it," Ella said as she turned down the main street.

"What can I say? Master is a stud. No woman can resist his new charms." Rayna smiled, but I wasn't exactly sharing her enthusiasm. I still felt guilty about using my mother like that. Rayna caught on to that and decided to remedy my dark mood. "Oh Master, don't feel bad. Here, let me help you back there," she said, and, with a serpent's grace, she slid out of the front seat and into the back. "Let me relieve some of your stress," she said, and, just like that, her mouth was wrapped around my cock.

I was going to rebuff her, but when her lips wrapped themselves around my cock just right, all I could think about was how great it felt. Ella stole glances at us through the rearview mirror. She looked jealous and a bit annoyed wishing that she were in the back seat instead of Rayna. Finally, after five minutes of Rayna's skillful mouth and tongue action, I erupted deep inside her throat. She shuddered as she absorbed my cum, and, in turn, my life essence, to fuel her life and her powers.

"Tasty as ever, Master," Rayna said huskily. Her eyes hooded as if she was drunk off my spunk. She hummed as she'd gotten a heavy dose of my mana.

"So where are we going?" I asked after I placed my dick back into my pants.

"Rayna said she needs to make a call. On a payphone."

"A payphone. Do those things still exist to this day and age?"

"I don't know. That's why we are driving around looking for one. Not so that someone could get freaky in the back seat of my car."

"Oh don't worry El, I made sure I sucked all of his precious seed so we didn't stain the nice upholstery," Rayna chuckled.. She had her body molded to mine. It seemed every time Rayna took my cum, she became all lovey-dovey and wanted to be extra close to me. It was one thing that I was always looking forward to when I was with her: to feel her large tits pressed up right next to my body, and to smell her roasted-cinnamon scent, which I'd grown to love. It was the best feeling in the world.

"So why are we looking for a payphone? I asked as I stroked Rayna's long, crimson hair.

"Moria said she would take me in, but needed a background check. Of course, I don't exist in today's databases, so I need to call someone. Plus, I also need to access my accounts to get some money," Rayna explained, cooing like she was a cat getting her fur rubbed.

I was about to ask for more detail, but Ella managed to find a payphone at our Greyhound bus station. While it worked, it looked like it was a petri dish full of bacteria. It was covered in dirt, grime, a little bit of mold, and some other things I didn't want to even think about. After giving the hands and keypads a thorough rundown with the disinfecting wipes Ella kept in the car, Rayna put in a few quarters and made a call.

"Operator," a voice called out over the phone.

"Janus," Rayna replied back. Then, after about a minute of muted silence, a new voice was on the line.

"Yes."

"I need a legend," she replied, to which the voice on the other line spouted a URL to a website, and a password for her to enter. After that, the line went dead, and Rayna hung up the phone.

"We need a computer," she said as she started to walk towards the car.

We decided to head to the university since it was close by. Since it was Sunday morning, no one was going to be on campus except for janitors, and people who were running late with their assignments. We found an empty computer lab and typed in the URL, and were directed to an old-school MySpace page that was blank. Once Rayna logged in using the password, it was directed to a profile page, with everything blank except for three words: Fill me in. Doing what it said, we all helped Rayna fill in her profile.

Rayna Morningstar, born in Salem, Massachusetts, was an army brat that traveled the world. She was a history major with a focus on the Middle Ages and Renaissance Era. Cooking was one of her hobbies. We added a bunch of other stuff as filler, not caring whether or not it was true. It was kinda fun making up Rayna's life, and the random pieces that were actually true gave us more insight into her past and her personality. For example, I learned that one of her favorite pastimes was learning how to cook, though Ella had already learned that. Apparently, the most interesting person Rayna had ever met - at least in the modern era - was Gordon Ramsay. The story behind that was that he was one of her former lovers. Apparently, she'd met him while he was in school in Banbury, England. He'd been nineteen at the time and had just started to get into becoming a chef, but he didn't have the Ramsay confidence and personality we saw on Hell's Kitchen. Rayna gleefully took credit for that as she told us the tale. Apparently, he'd been a bit of a shy guy growing up, but one night with Rayna and all of that had changed.

I was in awe of Rayna's story, and of the fact that it was one out of hundreds. It seemed unnecessary to have so much detail for a fake ID, but according to Rayna, the more detail she added, the more solid her identity would be. Since she was staying with me for the foreseeable future, she insisted the ID be airtight.

By the time we were done, an hour had passed. After doing a double check on all the information, we hit the submit button, and everything went back to the same MySpace page - except it had Rayna's name on it.

"So what now?" I asked, as we just sat there.

"Now I need to make a call," Rayna said, but instead of looking for a payphone, she had us buy a prepaid cell phone that could make international calls.

"Buon pomeriggio," Rayna said in perfect Italian, saying, "Good afternoon" since Italy was a good 5 hours ahead of us. While she was talking, Ella and I were standing by the car.

"Crazy to think how much things have changed in less than a week," I said as I went through the past days' events in my mind.

"Ya, to think the man I've waited for only made his move after he almost died and became a demon," Ella retorted, a little playfulness in her voice. I blushed at that and looked away from her. I was still embarrassed by all the years I'd wasted not being with her.

"I'm sorry El. I should've manned up and asked you out. I guess I was afraid that you would reject me, and then our friendship would disappear too."

"Ya, well that's in the past now. I'm with you now, and if this tells me anything," she pulled down her blouse revealing the slave crest that was over her heart, "it means I'm stuck with you forever, and that is something I can get behind."

"Even with the other women?" I asked, still unsure if she fully comprehended her new normal.

"Women like your mom," she shot back, which only caused me to blush even more. "It might be something that I have to get used to, but I know you. Whoever you sleep with, you will treat them right, and not be a complete asshole about it. Unless it's those bitches that deserve it."

"Like?"

"Like Miley Wilkens, Brock's girl. I don't mind if you treat her badly, or her mother. I heard that Charmain Wilkens is even a bigger slut than her own daughter, and bitchier too. Maybe you can teach them to be into water sports." She grinned as she mentioned that last part.

"And how do you know about water sports?' I asked while lifting an eyebrow at her. She only had this sinister smirk on her face.

"Oh, you are not the only one that watches porn and hentai. I know a few kinky things."