Succubus Master Pt. 04

Story Info
A new slave learns all, and a mother is punished.
13.1k words
4.8
39.4k
79

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers

Part 4: A new slave learns all, and a mother is punished

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story.

Chapter 10

It took us a minute to calm Ella down when she tried to tug at the metal collar around her neck. I didn't even know how it had gotten there. Curiosity getting the better of me, I devolved into what I now called 'The Mind Scape.' Once I was inside that foggy place, I saw that I had two chains connected to me. One was pulsating red - the same red as Rayna's hair. The other was a more earthy green. I knew instantly that the green chain was Ella's.

Finally, once she calmed down, I figured that it might be best to come clean about everything. I told Ella about Rayna, how we'd truly met, how I'd almost died saving her from a wacko priest, and how I'd turned him into ash with his own sword. Then I also told her that Rayna was a succubus, a demon who feeds off of sexual energy. Then I warned her that the story would get weird. She didn't appreciate my attempt at humor.

I told her everything; it felt good. Unfortunately, it didn't make Ella feel much better. When I talked about Rayna being my slave, I think she connected the dots - or the chains.

"Wait... so you're telling me I wasn't your first?" Ella asked in a huff.

"Ah El, I just told you some major shit, and that's what you're hung up about?" I asked with a little annoyance.

"Well. I've always thought that I would be your first," she said with a little bit of a pout. "I mean you never really dated. It was always just us. A girl can just assume you know. Anyway, Rayna is a demon. I find that hard to believe. I mean she is beautiful and all, but where are the wings, the horns, the red color skin, and the..."

She never got a chance to finish, because Rayna decided to morph into her true form. Black, silky wings spread forth behind her back, two horns with red veins the same color as her hair sprouted from her head, and, lastly, her long, whipping tail with its spade tip emerged from her tailbone.

"Do you believe us now?" Rayna asked with her sultry voice, a devilish smile strewn across her face.

Ella just stood there, transfixed by the sight in front of her - but it wasn't out of fear. She was in awe.

"Can I touch them?" she asked as she scooted closer to Rayna. She was still naked from the waist down, and cum was still leaking out of her gaping snatch. Rayna only smiled at the now-transfixed Ella.

"Of course, don't be shy."

Ella reached out and gently took one of Rayna's wings into her hand. "Wow, it's so smooth, like silk, and kinda soft. And that tail!" She spent the next several minutes going over Rayna's succubus appendages, still in awe of what she saw. That was until she began to rub Rayna's horn and got a reaction from her.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Ella backed away when Rayna made a moaning sound.

"No El you didn't. Rubbing a succubus horn is kinda like... It's kinda like rubbing a woman's clit. They're that sensitive," I explained to her.

Ella blushed at the mention of that, then looked back down at Rayna. Her cheeks grew even redder when she saw Rayna's cheeks were flushed with arousal.

Once the awkwardness had passed, Ella began to dive deeply into our relationship.

"So the metal collar around your neck is an enslavement collar, and the one around the mine is the same thing."

"Yes, pretty much," I said to her.

"Ok do all succubuses, and incubuses enslave people?" Ella asked, which was actually one of the questions I wanted to know the answer to.

"No, only succubi get enslaved. It's part of our curse, but I performed the enslavement binding to hide from the outside world. I figured that Max would be a safe person to be bound to. As for yours, I have no idea how it was done. I think it was due to Max's unique skill, which we are still trying to figure out."

"Oh so Max has powers as well, hmmm," Ella hummed, throwing me a dubious stare, challenging me to prove it.

"Do you really want to see?" I asked as I slid closer to her.

"You know it. After all the fantasy books I've read and shows I've watched, I want to see some powers."

"Ok," I said as I looked into Ella's eyes. Then with a smile, I said, "Whenever I call you 'Good girl' you will immediately cum on the spot. If I call you my lover, then you will get really aroused, and cum twice as hard as you otherwise would have." As I said those commands I reached into her mind and planted them inside her, watching them take root. Rayna could only snicker, as she knew what - and who - was about to come.

"Is that all you got? There is no way you can simply..." she was cut off by my own words.

"Good girl."

"FFUUCCKK!" Ella groaned as a strong orgasm took her by surprise. I noticed Rayna didn't cum. I figured it was because the command wasn't directed to her. It was something I knew I'd have to test out further.

"What... The... Fuck," Ella panted out, barely recovering from her surprising orgasm. "How did you..."

"Good girl, my lover," I said to her, the doubling command taking effect.

"SSSHHIIIITTTT!" Ella screamed out, now called onto the couch as her body spasmed.

"Wow Master, your powers aren't anything to scoff at," Rayna purred as she slid her body right next to mine. Her wings were gone, but her horns and tail still remained.

"Yes, my little devil."

"Hmmm Master, if you keep calling me that, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold myself back," she purred, her body humming with arousal.

"Max," Ella moaned out as she finally gathered her senses. "Your powers are wicked. Do you do anything else?"

"Oh he does, and you might like this," Rayna purred as she slid right behind me, tits pressed against my back, and did a little reach around. She firmly planted her soft hand upon my cock and began to stroke it.

"You see, being a sex demon means that he has endless sexual endurance. No matter how much he comes, he will always get back up no matter what. Perfect when he has multiple lovers to satisfy, and..." she trailed off as we began to will my cock to get bigger. As it grew and grew, Ella's eyes did as well, until finally, we got it to Rayna's desired size. It had become a footlong cock that was thick as hell - more so than most of the big-name black pornstars.

"Oh... My. God," Ella let out as the biggest cock she had seen in her life stood right in front of her.

"You like, hmmm?" Rayna hummed out, loving the look on Ella's face. "You see, in addition to having a bottomless sex drive, his cock will grow or shrink to fit the woman's desired length and width."

"Wow," was the only word Ella could speak as she instinctively grasped my meaty cock. With both Rayna's and Ella's hands on my cock at the same time, there was still a considerable gap of uncovered cock flesh. "That is something handy to have."

"Yup, and believe me, once you decide to be adventurous, there will be nothing like having a big cock stretching out that tight little pussy of yours." Rayna moaned as they both began to stroke me in unison - that was until Ella caught on to what she was doing and quickly let go.

"So he can mind control people, can fuck for days, and has a magical growing cock. What about this?" she asked, pulling at her collar.

"That I don't know. As I said, we cannot bind people, only be bound to them. It must be a part of Max's powers. Well, what do you say, Master? What did you think?"

I kinda wilted underneath their gaze, but I manned up and told them what had happened, or at least what I thought had happened.

"Well, when I and El were together, I kinda wanted to claim her for myself. You know, own her - make sure no one else could have her. At least that's how I felt. Then I felt this ball of energy build up inside me and a mental chain formed in my hand. Once we came, I instinctively flung the chain at her. I guess it performed the slave binding spell on you. You know, made you mine forever," I said, finally looking at Ella.

I thought after I was done that Ella would explode in rage and demand that I release her, but instead, she just grabbed my face and planted a hot spring kiss on my lips. We held each other as our warm embrace consumed us.

"That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard," she said to me as soon as our lips parted, a warm smile gracing her face.

"So you're not mad?" I asked dubiously.

"Mad? Far from it. Max, I've always wanted to be your girl, your woman to lean on - to be with you until our dying days. This right here," she said, tapping on her collar, ''is proof that you wanted the same thing: for me to be yours. That couldn't make me any happier.

"Plus, to know that the supernatural is real and that you are a part of it? That is just... Tops," she said, using one of her old catchphrases.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that. But..." I said, trying to figure out the best way to tell her what being with me might entail, "...you do know that, being a sex demon, I need to sleep with other women to survive. If I only sleep with you, one of us might die."

"Ohhh," she said, digesting what I said to her, "if it must be done, then so be it. Just tell me when you do, and who it's with. I would rather know than have you sneaking around."

I smiled at that. "I'll do you one better: I will allow you to make suggestions. I want you to be a part of this, and frankly, now that you are, I finally have someone to talk to. Rayna is great, but sometimes..." I paused. looking at Rayna.

"Sometimes you need someone who knows you the best - an old friend, with whom you can share the burden. I understand, Master, and please don't be threatened by that. I'm glad Ella here has accepted the new you and is willing to join us. And El, please don't be threatened by me, or feel like you have to make concessions. If you want time alone with your Master, then please take it. I am here to serve."

"You mean we are here to serve. After all, I am his slave too, which means that makes us sisters," Ella said with a bright smile.

"Yes, sisters," Rayna said, also smiling at that idea.

Then Ella jumped up and grabbed Rayna's arm. She dashed to the stairs, dragging the succubus with her.

"Where are you going!?" I shouted at them.

"To your room. Me and Rayna are going to have a heart-to-heart. No boys allowed, so why don't you clean up down here, and meet us up there in, let's say, twenty minutes?" She smiled before heading upstairs. Both giggled the rest of the way, until the door closed behind them.

Still shocked by the whole turn of events, I just looked around the room. There were empty beer cans, plastic wraps, and a half-eaten bag of potato chips strewn about, and Supernatural was still playing, but on mute. There were, of course, also some noticeable bodily fluids on top of the plush couch.

"Well, no time like the present," I said to myself as I picked up the first item off the floor: my pants.

Cleaning was simple: toss the plastic wrappers in the trash, place the empty beer cans in the recycling can, and lastly scrub away my and Ella's love juices. Luckily the couch was scotch guarded, so it didn't stain. Once everything looked like it was back in place, and had been spritzed with Febreze, it had been twenty minutes.

I was standing in front of my bedroom door. Unsure of what to do, like an idiot, I just knocked even though it was my room. I heard the soft sounds of giggling before I heard one of them say:

"Come in."

Then I opened the door and was greeted by the most alluring sight in the world. The room was candlelit, with soft music playing in the background, and on the bed were Rayna, and Ella. Both were very naked and in submissive positions, sitting with their legs underneath them, hands folded in front of them, and their heads bowed. By the time I closed and locked the door, they had both looked up, smiles adorning their beautiful faces.

"So, what's the special occasion?" I asked, unsure of what was going on.

"Well, Master," Ella said, "Me and Rayna had a heart-to-heart, and we decided to team up."

"Team up?" I asked, unsure if I was going to like what I was going to hear.

"Yes, team up. We decided that she and I are going to help you build your harem."

"Why? I mean I appreciate it, but you don't have to get a woman for me."

"Ah yes, we do. It took you 7 years to finally have me, and as for Rayna, she practically fell into your lap. She's your sex slave-slash-sex-demon, so she was very easy.

"No offense," she said, looking at Rayna.

"None taken. I am easy," Rayna reassured her with a thousand-watt smile.

"Anyway, at your current rate, it would probably be years before you landed another girl. So we are going to help."

I wanted to smack my head as I listened to Ella spout off her plan to get more women into my harem. I realized that I would be having two women scheming for me - and not just two women, but Rayna and Ella. Anyone who got in their way would be totally fucked.

"But we can figure that out tomorrow. Right now I want you to do something for me."

"What is it, El?" I asked, stepping closer to her.

"I want to be closer to you. I want our bond to be stronger, like yours is with Rayna," she said, pointing to their collars. Rayna still had the polished steel one with silver inlays, while Ella's was a dull iron. It made sense to me.. Ella wanted that same level of connection, maybe even more, if that was possible.

"We've talked it over, and Rayna came up with one conclusion: total dominance. The more you dominate someone, the deeper their bonds get. I want that, Max. I want to be closer to you, to feel you like Rayna does. So for right now, your humble slave has two requests," she said, holding up two fingers. "One is that I want to take one of your firsts, something that you have not even tried yet with Rayna. Something that I haven't even done. I want to try anal. I want that big demon-sized dick of yours to skewer my backside. Secondly, I want you to give it your all - to break me, to destroy me. I want to show you that I can handle it. So please don't hold back like I am some delicate flower.

"You know I am tough," she said, with all the conviction in the world. If I didn't do what she said, then I was in deep shit. So I nodded to her simple requests, but that didn't mean I couldn't have fun with her.

I once again delved into her mind, something that was much easier since she was now bound to me. I gave her several mental commands, one of which said that she would enjoy having her rear end plowed by a big, fat dick. The second one was that I made her entire body an erogenous zone. Just touching her would make her squirm in pleasure. Next was that when I came inside her bowels she would have an orgasm at five times the normal intensity. And lastly, for that one night, I turned up her orgasm level to the absolute max. If Ella wanted me to break her, then I was going to break her with pure, concentrated pleasure. I wasn't going to break her body, but her sanity. She wanted it, and I was going to give it to her.

I stripped off my clothes as I made my way to my bed. Ella was now on all fours, ass in the air. Rayna, meanwhile, had her own plans.

"Let me help lube you up Master," she purred as she sank onto her knees and gave me a very sloppy blowjob. She bobbed and slurped and licked until my cock was coated in a thick sheen of saliva.

"You're ready for her, Master," Rayna informed me as she finally let go of my cock. Wanting to get the last word in, all I said was:

"Good girl, my little devil," and, just like that, she came hard.

She moaned as her pussy gushed out a fine mist of juices. Her body trembled as her orgasm made its way through her. I smirked at the quivering Rayna as I got onto my bed and lined up my cock with Ella's entrance. My cock stood at nearly ten inches - bigger than what Ella had had before, but smaller than what Rayna had taken. It was a perfect middle ground to destroy a mere mortal's ass forever. I brought my hardened cock to the very entrance to her dark paradise.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her, knowing that once she had something in her mind, she would not back down.

"Just do it already," she shot back. A heated glare peered at me as she looked over her shoulder.

"As you wish, my new slave," I said. Then I forced all ten inches inside of her. For the briefest of moments, Ella felt unimaginable pain, but that pain quickly morphed into intense pleasure. It was like a propane tank had ruptured and there was nothing but white gas, but then, faster than the eye could process, it morphed into a beautiful fireball, consuming everything in sight. At that moment, Ella's entire world was consumed by the biggest, strongest climax of her life. She didn't even scream, as all the air in her lungs just rushed out of her. It was a sight to see, and one which I knew I would love to see again. Then my moment was interrupted when Rayna spoke up right next to me.

"Wow, I want to feel that. I want that feeling, Master," she said in awe. Then I thought over her simple request and wondered if I could make her feel what Ella was feeling. So I gathered up my bubble of electric energy and began to reach out into Rayna and Ella's minds. While Rayna was filled with nothing but fiery lust and arousal, Ella was filled with pure electric ecstasy. I reached in and felt their minds quiver at my mental grasp. Then, visualizing what I wanted to do, I reached for the mental chains that bound them to me and linked them together. It took all of my might and power, but I did it. Just like that, the pure electric ecstasy that Ella was feeling rushed into Rayna.

"MASTER!!!" Rayna yelled out as she felt what Ella felt. She convulsed along with Ella. She then grabbed onto me, with lust, confusion, and uncertainty within her eyes.

"Master... What have you done?" she asked, panting as she and Ella came down from that mythic high.

"I linked your minds,'' I said with a little bit of pride. "You wished to feel what Ella felt, so I granted your request. Now you will feel what she feels.

"Every single thing," I said, thrusting my cock hard into Ella, causing them both to gasp.

"I feel you. I feel you in my ass, even though there is nothing there. Oh lord, you're really stretching her. It feels like my ass is about to rip in two." Rayna grimaced as she described the sensation, while her body began to twitch from their shared connection. She was feeling something she'd probably never felt before: a virgin's first time having butt sex.

"Now that you know, it's time to break you, my sweet El."

El moaned as her entire body shuddered at my remark. Her ass clenched down hard on my invading member, which in turn caused her to shudder even more, because my hard cock refused to yield.

I pulled out really slowly. Her ass clenched down, trying to prevent me from leaving. Then, when the tip of my cock was the only thing left inside, I gave it one good, long beat, building up the anticipation. Then, when she could no longer handle it, I drove straight in, stretching her ass out to the brink, causing nothing but pure pleasure to soar right through her, and simultaneously into Rayna. I kept pounding and pounding, increasing my speed and strength, as her ass began to loosen up.

"How does that feel, slave?" I grunted at El as her ass felt like a velvety vice.

"Good, oh so good. I can't take it any longer," she groaned. Her knuckles were as white as marshmallows as she nearly ripped into my bedsheet.

"Please go easy, I can't take this for much longer," she begged as she peered over her shoulder with glassy eyes.

"Oh no my love," I said. She groaned when I used her trigger word, upping her arousal another notch.

"You asked - not begged - me to take you, to totally dominate and break you, and that's what I am going to do," I growled at her. Then, in a fit of brilliance, I reached down and lifted Rayna towards me. She was laying beside Ella, feeling what she was feeling. She let out a gasp and then a sigh as she molded her body next to mine. Then, with a fiery stab, I took two fingers and shoved them up Rayna's pussy. Both of them gasped at the sudden intrusion.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers