Succubus Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. And what, pray tell, are you into?" I asked. My cock started to grow in my pants. I was also kicking myself even harder for not having asked her out years ago. Suddenly, I was regretting missing years of kinky sex, not just regular sex.

"Oh, the only way a woman tells those types of secrets is after a stiff drink, and maybe a nice dinner," she said, hinting at what she wanted.

"It's a date then," I said, smiling back at her. Then I leaned down and gave her a slow, passionate kiss - one that she gladly returned, even melting into mine.

"I will never get tired of that," she cooed as we separated. It was good timing, since Rayna had just come back from her phone call.

"You two look cute together," Rayna said with a smile of her own as she caught our public display of affection. "Anyway, if you two love birds are done making out, I finished with my phone call."

"Who were you calling, anyway?" I asked as I and Ella separated.

"My bank. I needed to release some funds."

"You have a bank?" I asked in surprise.

"Why yes, I do. In fact, it's considered the oldest bank in the world: Banca Monte Dei Paschi di Siena. It's a cute little bank in Siena, Italy. I have had an account set up there since the 1600s."

"That long?" I asked, still forgetting that Rayna was far older than I was.

"Oh yes, and with the interest accruing for centuries, let us just say your slave is a very rich woman." Then she pressed her whole body against mine, gazing up at me with those big blue-green eyes of hers, and said, "and it's all at your disposal."

I gulped at that, as Rayna seemed to be handing everything she owned to me.

"Okay, we'll talk about that later," I said while trying to steady my breath. "What..." but I never finished my question as we got an unexpected visitor.

"Your documents are ready Ms. Morningstar," A male voice called out, startling both me and Ella. After whipping our heads back and forth and finding no one, we heard it speak again. This time I honed in on the voice, and realized it was coming from a black cat sitting on a ledge - a cat that definitely hadn't been there before.

"Did that cat just talk?" Ella asked, just as surprised as I was.

"I am no cat, mortal, and I do have a name. Thank you very much. Name's Balaam, demon familiar to Janus."

Ella quickly grew red from being chastised by a talking cat. Then she got angry that a cat had had the gall to give her attitude. With a sinister grin, she slowly stood up to the cat. Balaam's once-furious eyes quickly became cowardly as Ella stood right over him.

"What are you doing?" Balaam spoke out of surprise; a little bit of fear passed within his voice as Ella reached out for him.

"What are you doing? No. Not there. Not there. Ha. Ha hahaha. No, not that spot. Please, this is so undignified for a familiar," Balaam squeaked out as Ella furiously tickled him. While he might not technically have been a cat, he sure acted like one when he was being rubbed and tickled. Ella had once told me she'd had a cat while growing up - a Mr. Smuckers if I recall. It was a dumb name, but it was the name of her favorite peanut butter and jelly brand at the time. Before he'd died, Ella had spent most of her free time getting to know all of Mr. Smucker's weak spots, a knowledge she was currently applying to Balaam. By the time she was done, Balaam was on his side, exhausted and totally defeated.

"Well, that was fun. Hey Rayna, is there a way we can get our own familiar? They seem like they could be handy," Ella asked as she stood up from the ledge.

"Sure, we demons used them to perform various tasks, like scouting, guard duty, retrieval, and a variety of other things. The catch is that one must summon them and then make a pact. The summoning is easy, but if you summon a real high-power familiar, and are not strong enough to subdue it, it could run amok, or even kill you. So be warned, Master. You need to be careful.

I nodded at Rayna's warning, keeping what she said in mind. I could feel that she was telling the truth.

"A succubus who has been bound to a male master, and willingly, too. Don't see many of those," Balaam spoke up as he began to rise on his paws. "My own master might like to know how that came to be."

"If Janus wants to know then he must venture out of whatever hole he finds himself in, which he probably won't, since he likes his isolation. So, the documents." Rayna had her hand out, wanting their interaction to be over with. It seemed to me like she and Janus had some history, and that not all of it was good.

"As you wish," Balaam said. Then he placed his paw at the center of his stomach and pushed past the fur. It seemed he sank most of his leg - or arm? - inside it, before pulling out. Then, like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat, a large manila envelope came out of his black fur. "Payment?" Balaam asked as Rayna snatched the envelope.

"Will be wired once I set up my new identity, and link my new bank accounts. Is everything set?"

"Yes, my master is very thorough. If anyone does a backstop on your identity, they will not find anything out of the ordinary," Balaam reassured us. Then he said his goodbyes, and disappeared as he folded in on himself. It was as if he was sucked into a black hole. I assumed he was headed back to Janus, his master, to gossip about me and Rayna.

"Rayna, who is this Janus, and how could he work this fast?" I asked her once I saw the flawless driver's license, and a passport that was covered in travel stamps from various places she had supposedly been, giving it an extra bit of authenticity. Inside the envelope was also a social security card, a birth certificate, a high school diploma, a college diploma, a few doctored pictures of her at various locations, and a fake family photo. It was a true full identity package.

"Well let's see..." From there, Rayna told us as much as she could about Janus.

Janus was his code name, as he was the go-to demon for fake identities. Since Janus was the Greek god of many faces, it was the perfect name for a demon who could create an identity from scratch. Janus had a network of demons called Motus daemones, or emotion demons. While Rayna was a succubus and drew her powers from sex, Motus drew their power from negative emotions. They thrived on making people angry, upset, annoyed, and so on. Unsurprisingly, they did very well in state bureaucracies. Apparently, you could find Motus demons all over the government: the IRS, the Social Security Administration, Homeland Security, the FAA, any state DMV or RMV, and many more places besides. Anywhere there was work that made its customers want to tear an employee's throat out, a Motus demon might very well be that employee.

Basically, Janus was so well connected that generating a new identity was child's play. Rayna's care package was, as far as I could tell, both flawless and remarkably detailed. When Ella's mom ran a background check on Rayna, she would find nothing wrong with her. It was quite impressive, to say the least.

"Well now, since that is taken care of, what's next?" I asked as we headed back to Ella's car.

"Well, I'm a now-legal twenty-two-year-old girl with cash burning a hole in my pocket. It's shopping time," Rayna shouted in glee as she made her way towards Ella's car. I went into the back like always, but what was surprising was that Ella, too, was back there with me, instead of in the driver's seat.

"You drive," she shouted out as she tossed Rayna the keys, not entirely sure if Rayna even knew how to drive.

"El, what are you going to do?" I asked with a perplexed look on my face.

"What, Rayna can't be the only one to have fun with you," she snickered as she pulled down my jeans and began to suck my cock. Three blowjobs, from three different women, and it wasn't even noon yet. Life as an incubus was definitely getting interesting.