All Comments on 'Succubus Master Pt. 05'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenalmost 2 years ago

I don't want to be negative but reading this chapter I didn't feel like anything happen that would matter. If we're getting a transitional chapter I would rather more would have happened or been touched on. Make it a training montage of learning to sex demon. It might be the pace of the first 4 parts but I am still suffering from sex demon-god metamorphosis whiplash that it hasn't even been a week and yet so much seems to have happened and at the same time nothing seems to have transpired. I would have preferred instead of dangling 3 options we'd gotten focused on dominating just one of them. That is to say, I would have rather seen continued enslavement of Liz's friends that weekend to climax at both of them being branded instead of the short scene and then moving on to Liz and eventually Cynthia. Personally there is only so much fucking Rayna that can happen and it seems there are a lot of words used each part that results in yet another fuck Rayna event.

Ronin646Ronin646almost 2 years ago

It was a good read; still questions to be answered or new discoveries to be had. Will Max learn more about the sword? Will Ella's collar will change like Rayna over time? Will Cindy, become more than a mouth slut? Until then I look forward to the next chapter. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I greatly enjoy your work, I hope you continue for a long while.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Mc is totally becoming a douchebag. Had hopes for this series but I’m out. Good luck with your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disrespecting his Mother???!! Why?? That does not make for a sexy story!!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Mom and sis are next, then Kate, Zari and then Janice.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES