All Comments on 'Succubus Master Pt. 07'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dirtynastymandirtynastymanover 1 year ago

Have truly enjoyed this series and am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. That is after I reread all from the beginning. Will admit, I do like how max openly admits to not rushing forward and enslaving every woman he meets as is the norm in so many stories. Time to make a few adjustments just in the house, to make things a little more uncomplicated while at home, and maybe a little more breathing room in the bed. Or should I say a little more room to roll around in. Thanks again for a great series and look forward to the next chapter.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Dirtynastyman that makes two of us I reread this from start again. It has really caught my imagination and I am just loving the direction mandingo1234 is taking it in and I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter asap please.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Enjoyable. Thanks.

WeezyfWeezyfover 1 year ago

It once again occurred to me that I wasn't very good at acting like a master. I should have ended the conversation with that same authority and led everyone inside.

Maybe I needed some lessons as well - but from whom?

Why are all the guys in the stories like this? 0 leader/mc capabilities. Always the women or external things moving the story along and never the main character

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story, it catched my imagination. Wonder about that less comments but, a 5 star top-rating maybe also says enough about it. I wonder how this story goes on - of cause i got some clues by other geenie / succubus stories, but let's wait and read what mandingo 1234 got in mind; better say, what and if he (the author) will got written down on the keypad... nothing more unsatisfying than an unfinished good story ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES