Succubus Master Pt. 08

Story Info
Back at the Occult shop and one wicked Friday night.
17.4k words
4.81
22.8k
59

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,393 Followers

Part 8: Back at the Occult shop and one wicked Friday night.

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story.

Chapter 22

"Janice, you here!?" Ella yelled out after we all entered the store.

"Back here," Janice shouted in reply, then burst in through the back door, carrying what looked like a heavy box. I rushed over and lifted the box for her. I made it seem like it required a little bit of effort, just to keep up appearances.

"My, how chivalrous," she drolled.

"It's not quite dead yet," I joked. I looked at her expectantly. I didn't have any idea where she wanted the box.

"Just pinin' for the fields?" she replied. "Oh, shit, sorry - over there, please." She pointed to the space on the far side of the wall. Then she noticed the rest of the party, including Azura - or Ash, as we'd all agreed to refer to her in public.

"Hi Rayna, it's great to see you again! And who is that gorgeous blonde friend of yours?" Janice was obviously flirting with the succubus, but it seemed like she was interested in Ash, too. I couldn't blame her.

"Hey Jan," Rayna cheerfully replied, "this is my friend, Ash. We grew up together, lost touch, yadda yadda, but the important bit is that she's going to be sticking around. I guess I really sold her on this cute little town when we reconnected."

"Well, the more the merrier!" Janice said, all smiles. "And I'd say the town's already cuter because she's in it."

Janice was not subtle, but Ash was truly oblivious. It made me wonder just how blunt Rayna had needed to be to get the hellhound to lick her pussy earlier. Ash did like the fact that Janice was friendly, though, and gave her a big smile. It was really cute, actually.

I let Janice try her best with Ash, while Rayna ping-ponged between nudging things along and enjoying the classic, clueless-hot-girl comedy routine that Ash was unwittingly putting on for her. With two sexy demons to try to seduce, Janice was happy to let me have the run of the place. Eventually, after a look and a raised eyebrow from me, Rayna also graciously offered her, Ash's, and Ella's help setting the shop up. That kept Janice happy, which was good for me. I was treating her store like a library, after all.

"So how are things going?" Ella asked Janice while helping set up the coffee bar.

"Good, I guess. I sent out flyers and blasted them out on social media, but I haven't generated any buzz yet. I'm afraid that not many people will show up."

"Well, is there anything we could do?"

"Not really, unless you have some killer idea to draw in some people."

"No." Ella shook her head as she stacked the coffee cups.

"Maybe Pack Master knows something!" Ash blurted out. "He's smart!"

I froze. So did Ella. I tried not to visibly react, knowing that that would only make things worse. I supposed it was only natural that Ash would make some mistakes. She'd only been on this plane of existence for a few days. Still, I couldn't help but feel awkward, embarrassed, and even a little nervous.

"'Pack Master?'" Janice echoed warily.

"Oh dear," Rayna jumped in. "Sorry about that."

She didn't sound sorry. She sounded like she was having the time of her life.

"You see," she continued, "Ash here is a bit of a free spirit, and, well, she has this fetish: fantasy pet-play. I've been talking to her about boundaries, but she gets excited - especially when she feels comfortable. So it's a compliment, really, Janice. She clearly feels very comfortable around you."

I was dumbfounded. She'd steered into the skid. Even if I would've done something different - if I hadn't frozen up - it was too late now. Rayna was in charge of damage control.

Rayna turned to Ash, and took on the tone of a patient, but disappointed, schoolmarm.

"Now, Ash," she said, "we talked about this. When we meet new people - even if they're very nice, and very attractive, and seem to like us - we can't force them to be a part of our fetishes. We need to respect their boundaries. We need to act like regular people. We have to keep certain things private. You remember that, right? About certain things being private?"

Ash blushed. She covered her mouth with her hand and nodded. Lowering it again, she said, "Sorry, Rayna. I forgot."

"Well you should really be apologizing to Janice," Rayna replied.

Ash looked over at Janice, but the shop owner waved her off.

"It's all good, Ash," she said. "And hey, it saves me from asking about that stylish collar around your neck."

She turned to me. A big Cheshire smile was planted on her face. "And you... wow. You dirty dog - er, uh, dog owner, I guess. I had no idea you were down with stuff like that."

"Hmph," Rayna said, pretending to be offended. "You just assume that Max is her owner? You don't know. Maybe it's Ella."

Janice's face screwed up. She looked over at Rayna, then Ella. Ella looked like a deer in the headlights. Rayna let it hang there for a minute, but then let the girls off the hook with a smile and a wave.

"Of course he is," she said. "I'm just messing with you."

Janice actually chuckled a little. I breathed a silent sigh of relief, and tried to exude confidence.

"Guess there's more to me than meets the eye, huh?" I said.

'Like the fact I'm a half-breed sex demon,' I added silently.

"Yes, there is," she smiled while looking me up and down. I'd apparently gone up a few notches in her estimation."Well, if you want, I may have something for your pet over there. It would look mighty fine on her."

"Sure," I said with a casual shrug. Even though Janice seemed cool, I was still in her shop, and trying to avoid any follow-up questions. I thought it best to agree to basically anything, as long as it seemed harmless.

All three ladies followed Janice to the back. For a long minute, all I heard were muffled voices and noises. After hearing a particularly loud thud, I was about to go see what was going on, but Janice popped her head back out.

"They are going to need a minute," she explained. "Your pet over there is quite well- proportioned."

I only nodded and went back to a large stack of rare books, focusing on anything dealing with soul blades, ancient Greek, and thunderstorms. Janice wasn't done with me, though.

"So, tell me!" she insisted as she stepped out of the back room and headed towards me.

"Tell you what?" I asked, turning back towards her.

"Tell me how you managed to score such a sweet piece of ass like that? I mean, Ash is a walking wet dream."

"Oh, well," I stammered, "I guess you can say we didn't get along at first. But once she got to know me, she opened herself up. Then one thing led to another, and well... here we are."

"Wow, that's vague," Janice replied. She was standing right next to me. "You know, I thought that you and Rayna were a thing."

"Who says we aren't?" I retorted, my demon half coming out to play.

"Oh, shit," she replied. She was clearly impressed, but she recovered quickly. Her voice got coy and jokey again. " Wow, you must be some kind of Don Juan - a real champ in the sack."

I shrugged and lolled my head. I let a confident smile creep onto my face.

Janice couldn't keep up the facade. She really was impressed - and envious, probably. I had to admit, that felt good. "No, seriously," she said, "Rayna is like sex on legs, and Ash looks like somebody plucked her out of a porno. No offense, Max; I can say that, objectively, you're a good-looking guy, but... how in the hell?"

"I guess the best way to find out would be to just ask them," I replied, pointing to the back room where Azura was changing.

"Oh, now you're playing the humble card?" she asked incredulously. "Well, I guess that's better than bragging. You know, I went out with this one guy in France who was a prince of one of the old royal families in Europe."

That was enough to actually pull my attention away from my work. I placed the book down and turned my body to face Janice. It seemed my old high school classmate had a story she wanted to tell.

"His name was Louis," she began, "and let me tell you, he was completely full of himself. He thought he was God's gift to women, and would boast to basically any of them that being with him would be the best night of their lives. I will admit that partying with him was fun, but he sucked in bed - no, like, he was terrible.

"But I stayed with him for a while," she added. "Wanna know why?"

I still needed Janice to be cool, so I put an interested look on my face and nodded for her to continue.

"It was Rene, Louis' driver," she said. "God, did he know how to use those hips." Janice's eyes went off into the distance. It was obvious she was actively reminiscing about this guy. He must have been pretty good.

"You fucked the driver," I said flatly.

"Yes, I fucked the driver," she said. "I fucked him so, so many times. And get this: Louis knew all about it. They had a thing going. Louis would rope in women with money and parties, and Rene would rope them in with phenomenal sex, and then they'd pass their favorites off to each other to keep them around for a while - give them the full package.

"Honestly, if Louis hadn't been such a loudmouthed dick, I might've stuck around longer. The sex was great - well, except when I had to throw Louis his occasional bone - and the living was easy. But it was a weird vibe. They were sleeping with each other, too, and I got the feeling that they had a deeper connection with each other than with any of the girls they fucked - and a pretty dysfunctional one. I mean, homosexuality is totally fine, but queer people can be just as messed up as the straights."

I had no idea why she'd just told me that story. It was kinky, sure, and it was a little hot that she was babbling about her sex life to me, but I was still waiting for some kind of a point. I had shit to do.

Thankfully, even Janice sensed that she'd been rambling a little. She smiled again.

"I guess what I'm trying to ask you, Max," she said, "is if you're a Louis or a Rene, and I guess also if maybe you've got a Louis or a Rene stashed away somewhere. Or, shit, sexist much? Maybe Rayna's your Rene... or Louis. Huh."

I thought it over, and I was sorely tempted to tell her the truth - even if I played it off as a joke. My demonic side had other ideas. It made a quick, dirty, but surprisingly good argument: I needed Janice to be cool, and, in another sense - the sexual sense - she'd just gone out of her way to insist that she was cool. I'd just fucked a woman into being my personal research assistant, so why not fuck another one so that I had my own personal occult library?

I looked at Janice - really looked at her, finally - and began to convert my mana into my demonic aura and project it outward. I stood up to face her directly. I let my muscles casually flex and ripple.

"Well," I said, "Rayna and Ash... and Ella... all say that I'm good with my tongue." I laid on the confidence that I'd never had in high school. I hadn't actually decided to fuck Janice, but as soon as I'd committed to using my demonic powers, that confidence suddenly came so easily. I knew for a fact that I was good at this stuff. I knew that, if I chose to, I could back up any sexual boast I made. I was no Louis.

"Really?" she asked. Her nipples were already showing through her shirt.

I took a step closer to her so she could catch an even stronger dose of my aura. It was always strongest closest to my body - probably my cock, though I hadn't taken out the tape measure to test that theory. I had taken it out, just not for that.

"They do," I answered with a nod. "Personally, I think it's a very important skill for every guy to develop - well, every guy who's interested in girls, at least."

"And why is that, Mr. Don Juan?" she asked. She was trying to be coy again, but her breathing was more labored, and her once-pale cheeks were getting pink, on their way to red.

"Because it can lower a woman's defenses."

"How so?" she asked.

"I'll show you."

Faster than the wind, I claimed her lips as my own. My tongue slid into her mouth, and, for one long, slow minute, I gave her a tiny taste of what my tongue was capable of. I'd been getting a lot more practice since Rayna had come into my life, and some much-needed pointers. She'd showed me the nuts and bolts of how to properly kiss a woman, but also how to lean on my demonic instincts, and weave foreplay together with my power. Even without my demonic aura in play, I'd discovered a sixth sense. I could quickly figure out exactly what each individual woman liked best, sexually. They didn't have to tell me with words. They barely had to tell me at all. I could feel it, even if they didn't want me to.

Granted, it was becoming a rare thing indeed for a woman to not want me to.

All bets were off with Rayna. She was a sex demon, so naturally, she basically loved all sex, as long as the person doing it wasn't an incompetent buffoon.

Ella, I'd discovered, liked it rough, but also craved connection. She needed a big, strong man to tell her that she was special and wonderful and sexy, and then bend her over and pound her like a rental, while holding her close and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. The big twist with her, as I'd seen over and over again, was her competitive streak. It could turn a great sexual experience into an amazing one for her - the feeling that she'd fought hard and won something, or that she'd pushed herself past her limits, like a runner who blew out both their knees to beat a world record by a fraction of a second. It was something I knew I had to keep an eye on, because I wasn't actually interested in destroying her body.

My mother also needed a strong man who took charge and got what he wanted; to be perfectly honest, I didn't give a shit about how her emotional needs intersected with her sexual ones. I could've sussed it out, but I just hadn't bothered.

Azura - Ash, I had to keep reminding myself - was like Ella on steroids. She wanted to be constantly showered with affection and encouragement. She was desperate for every kind of love, having had it ripped away from her at such an early age. But she also wanted to be fucked to death almost constantly by an out-and-out sex demon. Given how resilient her body was compared to a human's, it had occurred to me that maybe her love of ultra-violent sex was just her body's baseline - like if she and Ella both loved spicy foods, but Ash's tolerance for them was so much higher that she had to eat those crazy ghost peppers or whatever just to get the same thrill.

Sophia, well... Sophia was interesting. Her sexual interest was pure. I hadn't even put together the words or metaphors for it yet. She was like a weird, emotionally-muted, human version of Rayna. She wasn't playful or coy. She didn't care about romance or seduction. She definitely didn't get a thrill from being somebody's slave or bitch. Still, she craved sexual pleasure and sexual release. I actually felt bad for her, that her natural biology had made it so difficult for her to experience it. I was happy that my demonic power had sidestepped it so easily.

As I probed Janice's mouth with my tongue, I felt like I was probing the very depths of her soul. I opened myself up, listening to what my sixth sense had to say.

It told me that she also wanted a strong, dominant male lover, but the similarities with Ella and Ash ended there. Janice wanted to be used, with little to no regard for her pleasure. She wanted a bull - a sex-crazed animal that didn't give a single fuck about the cow underneath it, except as a hole for its cock and a receptacle for its cum.

To be honest, that seemed a little weird to me, but I decided to trust my sixth sense. I forced Janice into one of the shelves, and I didn't get a peep of protest. I felt no anger or indignation. Instead, I felt her pussy instantly turn into a swamp as her pungent smell started to fill my nostrils. My cock strained against my jeans in response. The urge to take her doubled - no, tripled.

Normally I would try to be considerate of my lovers and my surroundings, but my sixth sense all but assured me that Janice wanted to be disregarded - to be treated like a living sex toy, and used roughly, at that. I was sure that she would love it if I ripped off her clothes, bent her over, and shoved my entire cock into her with no foreplay and no lube. It was very tempting, but I heard the girls coming back from the back room. Mustering up all of my willpower; I suppressed my demonic side and parted from Janice.

"So, are your defenses lowered?" I asked Janice in a husky voice before the girls came over to us.

"Fuck me," she said - in surprise, but I was sure I'd earned a standing invitation. I only smiled at that, then I quickly turned around to see Azura's - Ash's - new attire.

"Hey Max, I hope you like what you see," Rayna said. She smiled at me as she did her best P.T. Barnum pose, backing up to one side to present the big reveal.

Ash teetered out wearing a very sexy french maid outfit that was two sizes too small for her. The maid cap still worked, and looked very cute on her blonde, blue-tipped locks. After that, though, things got crazy. The outfit's corset was straining against her gigantic tits. It did make them look like they were overflowing out of the top, which was very sexy, and it also squeezed them together. The line between them was incredibly dark; it looked like a narrow crevasse that you drop something down and lose forever. On top of that, her slave crest was on prominent display, starkly contrasted against her lovely, tanned skin, and that filled my demonic half with smug satisfaction.

She still wore the dog collar around her neck, and that changed the tone of the entire outfit. Without it, it could have been cute, in a lewd, over-the-top kind of way. With it, Ash indisputably looked like a sex slave, dressed up in a fetish outfit for her master's pleasure.

When I was finally able to lower my eyes from her top half, I noticed again that the corset was struggling to keep everything contained. Her breasts were leveraging sheer mass and volume. Her stomach was flat as anything, but her abdominal muscles were clearly applying a ton of force per square inch on the poor, abused leather. I was legitimately worried the entire outfit was going to tear apart and fly off her. I supposed I should take in the rest of the sight before it did.

The skirt and petticoat were clearly not tailored for someone so tall, or for someone with such a well-formed and shapely ass. They rode high upon her legs, well above mid-thigh, to the point where they deserved to be called a fancy miniskirt more than anything else, even with all the puffiness. That made all of the stockings, and even most of the garter belt, visible, though, which was also sexy as hell. The black, sheer fabric was like paint on her toned legs, and I liked it a lot.

Completing the ensemble was a pair of 4-inch black platform pump high heels. With their added height, Ash was taller than me.

"Damn," Janice called out wolfishly. "I knew the outfit would look good, but... damn!"

Her outburst took me by surprise. Usually, after I put the moves on a girl, they were a complete, bumbling mess. At first, I thought I dreamt the whole thing, but one quick whiff from my heightened senses told me she was still incredibly aroused. I guessed that Janice had more practice at acting normal after getting aroused than anyone else I knew - well, except for Rayna. Again, it felt unfair to compare a human to a literal sex demon.

"Ya, you look great," I barked out, trying to get my mind to catch up.

"See?" Rayna said to Ash. "I told you he would like it." She gave the hellhound a big smile.

Ash had looked very shy until I'd voiced my opinion. It certainly wasn't because the clothes were revealing; I instantly recalled her gladiator armor and her general confusion at why non-combat clothing was necessary at all. It was just because it was so unfamiliar. Once I had, though, the transformation had been extreme, and instant.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,393 Followers