Succubus Master Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers

The food trucks were pretty good, if you could tolerate the lines. That's about as much credit as I was willing to give the whole affair.

But it made Ella happy, and I loved her, and I just-so-happened to have needed a great idea for our first date - the one that she'd won in a sex competition against Rayna. My succubus and hellhound were busy at The Dark Corner's grand opening - which was definitely another stop for Ella and I, but later - so we were going to start the date with a grand, romantic gesture.

"Hey Maxxie," Ella yelled out as she stepped out of her car. Rayna had dropped me off earlier.

I groaned as she used my mother's pet name for me. She only snickered once she saw my face.

"You know, sometimes I wish you wouldn't call me that."

"Oh, will 'Master' be fine then?" she mused - and, even though it sounded hot coming from her, it just didn't feel right at that moment.

"Max will be fine," I said, holding out my hand. "Now are you ready for our date?"

"Of course. I mean, I know I've been waiting for this for so long now, but Janice has that big event going on, and who knows what kinds of mayhem and destruction Rayna and Azura could cause? I mean, they are creatures from hell. Also, we go to these things every month. Why make this our first date? Why not be cliche and go to a fancy restaurant or movie?"

I only smiled back at her as she finished her rambling. I knew she was nervous, and overcompensating. It was cute, too, but throwing her a lifeline was the gentlemanly thing to do. With a readied hand, and a mental touch through our bond, I answered every question she asked.

"Ok El, firstly, Rayna and Azura - er, Ash - will do fine. Rayna's impish, but she's not reckless, and I really do think she takes her role as Ash's teacher seriously. They spent the last two days... well it was mostly Rayna teaching Azura how to properly serve without spilling or breaking any dishes, but that's the main thing. If anything happens, Rayna will handle it. She has literal magical powers. You won this date, fair and square, and she's doing her part to make sure you enjoy it.

"As for the other thing, well... you hate cliches."

"True, I do," she said, finally relaxing her shoulders. She probably didn't even realize how tense they'd been. "But why here? We always come here."

"And every single time we do, I get to see looks of pure joy and wonder on your face," I replied. I will admit, I'd practiced a bit. I was ready for the question, or something in its ballpark. "This is something you love, Ella. It's something that makes you happy. I want that for you, all the time. You deserve it, and, I know it's selfish, but I want to be the one to give it to you."

"Jesus, Max," she replied. "When did you get so smooth?"

"When I started listening to the women in my life who truly love me and want what's best for me," I answered.

"Okay, wow," she said, "but I'm about five seconds away from worrying about an actual body-swap or brain-alien or shapeshifting thing, here, so you can be regular Max too."

"Oh," I said, "well, in that case, let me show you the other reason I took you out to a public place with lots of people."

Ella raised her eyebrows. I took both her hands in mine, then leaned in and gave a slow, gentle, sensual kiss. She moaned into my lips, and I slid my arms up hers, and then down to around her waist. She melted into my embrace.

When our lips parted, I whispered to her, "we can do that, now, whenever we want, and let anyone who's watching know that you're my girlfriend."

"Don't you mean your slave?" she asked.

I slipped my hands down a little lower and gave her sculpted ass a squeeze. "It can be both," I said. "Now, why don't we see if anything catches your eye?"

She probably would've unprompted, but I darted my eyes down to my cock, leading hers there too. When I looked back up, she was biting her lip and smiling.

I was pretty proud of myself. I'd given a lot of thought to how the first part of our date might play out, and I felt like I'd nailed it.

From there, we perused every stall that they had. Ella became fascinated with every little thing she saw, just like always. We didn't buy a ton of stuff, but that wasn't the point; it was about spending time with each other and learning about each other's interests. I hadn't been paying much attention to these events before we'd become a couple. It's different when you're just friends. There's a lot more space to say, "You do your thing, but it ain't my thing." I was no expert, but even I knew that, in a new romantic and sexual relationship, you needed to open yourself up completely to learning about your partner.

It was going well, I thought, since Ella never once let go of my hand - well, except when she had to use both to eat a delicious and massive burrito from the Loco Macho Burrito truck. Even my demonic half couldn't get too jealous about that.

"Damn this is good," she mumbled out with a mouth full of beans, rice, cheese, tortilla, and lots and lots of beef - just like the way she liked it.

I chuckled at the garbled message. "You know, it's completely unladylike to speak with your mouth full of meat."

"You didn't complain the last time I had your meat inside my mouth," she said after swallowing her food. I nearly choked on my own burrito. I looked around to see if anyone had heard her comment. Luckily, the live concert band was keeping everyone entertained. I exhaled in relief.

"You know, I'm thinking that Rayna is a bad influence on you," I said. "The Ella I knew would never say anything like that."

"Or maybe you never really knew the real me," she retorted. "Besides, Rayna is fun. She's so unbound by social constraints. Why should I be?"

"Huh," I said. "Well, she is a succubus, and you're a human, but I suppose you're in very similar circumstances to each other these days.

"Still," I asked, "are you happy? You know, with everything that is happening? I'm sure you didn't envision being entangled with a demon or being enslaved by one."

Ella rolled her eyes, but she also reached out and took my hand.

"Max, we've been over this, and you need to just believe me and stop worrying so much. I'm a fantasy fucking dork. This is a dream come true for me. And, ya, it's a little frustrating that it took you becoming a literal sex demon before you finally let me know you were into me, but you did, and you did, and here we are, and it's been amazing.

"You know, you mentioned the Ella you knew before, and, uh, news flash: you're not the same Max you were last year, or even a month ago. I feel like I would've been happy in a relationship with the old Max, too, but the new Max is great. I am happy in this relationship with him - with you.

"And you want to know something really special?" she asked. Her tone was suddenly incredibly alluring, in a way I'd never heard from Ella before. In fact, it was one I'd only ever heard from Rayna. She slid right up next to me, pressing her firm body against mine - another move out of Rayna's playbook.

'She's been teaching you a few ticks now, has she?' I thought to myself as my cock responded to the closeness and warmth of her body.

"The sex is completely out of this world," she said. "You make me feel things that I didn't think were possible... Do you know that we girls talk about everything, and I do mean everything?"

I gulped at that remark, unsure of what she was implying.

"I've heard rumors, but, you know, it's just one of those words. 'Everything.' You know?" emphasizing the last part.

"Oh, but we do, especially in the locker rooms back in high school. You should have heard all the conversations we had back then. The things we said would make any man blush. We talked about boys and the size of their cocks: the length, the width, and whether or not it curves to the right or the left. How fast they came, or how long it took to get it back up. Of course, all of the popular girls had their first times pretty early, but do you know what they all said that was the same?"

"No, what did they say?"

"That their first times either hurt, sucked, or were only mildly pleasurable. Most of the time the guy just stuck it in and rummaged around in their private parts, having no clue what they were doing. Of course, being the good girlfriends that they were, they lied. They told them that they were their 'Apollo Rocket of Love,' or some shit like that. But not you, Max. You truly rocked my world that first time, and every time since then. If I told those slutty girls what you did to me, they'd call me a fucking liar. But if they believed me, oh my god, they would die of jealousy. And, it's shitty of me to admit it, but a part of me would love that. I'd love being the girl with the boyfriend who actually knows how to fuck - and whose dick is just objectively the best fucking dick in the world. I'd love having that over them."

"You think so?' I asked. I tried to pretend like I didn't desperately want to believe it with all of my heart.

"Oh most definitely. I might even let them sleep with you just so they'd know it for a fact, and couldn't deny it. One by one, they'd stop calling me a liar. They'd get all quiet and submissive when the topic came up - or they'd blurt out their agreement. They'd all be addicted to your cock, and I'd be the gatekeeper, and so they'd have to treat me like their queen. God, that would be hot." There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She sounded completely serious.

"What? Seriously, you would?"

She sighed again. "Max, I thought we'd gotten past this. I'm fine with you sleeping with other women as long as you don't keep it a secret from me. If I'm the one bringing them to you, that's even hotter, and if they're, like, my bitches afterwards..."

"I know, I'm sorry," I said. "You're right. We did talk about this, mostly, and I trust you. I guess I'm still getting used to it all. You, me, a succubus, a hellhound - plus whatever is going on at my house. It's been a wild ride, and it seems to never end.

"And you're exactly who I want on it with me," I said, pulling her in and planting a heated kiss on her lips.

Her breath stank of meat and onions, but I didn't care one bit. She was Ella, and she was mine. Her body shuddered as my tongue grazed hers. A soft moan escaped her lips and flowed into mine. It was only a kiss, but I felt her completely give herself over to me. My lust and love for her radiated from me and went straight into her thanks to the bond we shared, and in return, hers passed into me.

Out of all the people in the world, I wanted her approval the most. I guess that's why I kept feeling uncertain, and kept asking her if she was okay with my new way of life. I didn't want the day to come when she finally confessed that she hated the fact that I was sleeping with other women, and that she'd been unhappy for a long time. If that were to happen then I didn't know what I'd do. But right then, as we shared that kiss, I knew that she had no regrets - that she was going to stick by my side, through hell or high water. I knew right then that she was mine forever.

That new stuff she'd just mentioned was pretty convincing, too. It even gave me some ideas about how our relationship with Azura might evolve going forward.

"Damn, you're the best kisser, too, " she said breathlessly, a dreamy look in her eye. Just then, the live band started to play 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas. Ella quickly perked up as soon the first lyric hit her ears.

"Come on, let's dance," she said, dragging me onto the dance floor. It was a very awkward experience, because becoming a half-incubus apparently did not grant me any dance moves. Still, even though I had two left feet, the smile on Ella's face made me forget all about it. We danced to a few songs, and while it was fun, I had to move our date along. So with a little bit of force and persuasion, I dragged Ella off the dance floor anded towards the campus bell tower

"Max, what are we doing up here?" she asked as she rubbed her arms, trying to stave off the cold.

"You'll see," I said as I shrugged off my jacket and handed it to her. She quickly slipped it on and inhaled deeply. My scent quickly warmed her up and calmed her down. That brought a small smile to my face as I began to take off my shirt as well. Her contented expression turned to one of confusion.

"My special girl deserves a very special date," I said. With a flurry, my silken black wings appeared behind me. The onyx feathers shimmered in the moonlight.

"I sometimes forget you have those," she said with a trace of awe, "but I must say, under this starry night, they look more than magnificent."

"I'm glad you think so," I replied. Then with only a bit of difficulty - mostly due to the fact that I was still getting used to the wings myself - I lifted her into my arms. She squealed as she clung to me like a frightened cat.

"Max?! What are you doing?"

"Like I said, I'm showing my special girl something only I can give her. By the way, slip these on." I handed her my AirPods.

"Ready?" I asked once everything was in place. When she gave me her final nod, I held onto her, and, with a strong flap of my wings, we soared into the air.

"MAX!" she yelled as we began to climb into the air. Once we were several hundred feet from the ground, she finally caught her breath. "Since when did you learn to fly?"

"You're not the only one who can pick up new tricks from demons," I said. "Rayna and I stopped by the quarry after she got her new car. I wanted to surprise you on our date. Are you surprised?"

"Oh most definitely," she said, clinging to me. Her body told me how excited she was - though I supposed I couldn't quite draw the line between excitement and fear. Then she looked down at the people on the ground. "They looked like ants below us. Can they see us?"

"No, they can't. In addition to teaching me how to fly, she also taught me to use shadow barriers. That way we don't scare the common folk." I chuckled at her.

"You are just full of surprises," she said, "But now I have to know: how hard was it? You know, to learn how to fucking fly?"

"I wasn't so bad," I lied.

It had been extremely hard. I'd fallen on my ass from fifty feet up, or higher, more times than I could count. If Rayna had taken a video, I would've somehow been the laughing stock of the entire internet, even though I had awesome black wings and was in the process of learning how to fly. My new, incredibly-durable body had been able to withstand the punishment, but it had still hurt like hell. That, itself, had been a great motivator.

About the twentieth or so time that Azura had launched me off the cliff, I'd managed to slow my descent - just that, and nothing else. I'd landed on my knees instead of my ass, and that had been a brand new kind of pain. I couldn't even give a number for the first time I'd touched down on two feet, then done it without wincing, then finally done something resembling flying. Rayna had been convinced that the best way to force me to learn was to do as mama birds do. Most of the baby birds get it right the first time. Most of the rest of them just die. I'd gotten pretty jealous of both groups near the end, there.

Feeling Ella holding onto me, though, and seeing her reaction... it had been worth it. I'd known it would be. Rayna and Azura had agreed.

"Anyway, ready for the ride of your life?" I asked. She closed her mouth and nodded. Just before I put my demonic wings into gear, I slyly hit the play button on my phone, safely tucked and almost-completely-zipped into the pocket of my jacket, which Ella was wearing. 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers started to play, and from there we soared through the air with the voices of Andrew Taggart and Halsey leading the way.

In a word, it was magical. I was Superman, and she was Lois Lane. We flew all over Morison, using the twinkling lights of the town to stay oriented. It wasn't long before Ella was laughing in pure joy, like a kid riding on their favorite roller coaster. After we landed back at the bell tower and I gently placed Ella back on her feet, she attacked me. She threw her body against mine and devoured my mouth with her own.

"Fuck me, Max," she begged in a heated, breathless voice. "Oh please, fuck me." Her love and lust poured into me through our bond.

I did just that. I eased her down onto the ground, not once daring to break the kiss that we were sharing. I removed her jeans, which was now child's play with the number of times I'd helped her out of them before. I toyed with her pussy, slowly coating my fingers with her juices. A loud gasp filled the bell tower as I sank two fingers deep inside her wet peach.

"Max... oh god, Max, you feel so good." she moaned as she ground her hips against my hand, pushing my fingers even deeper inside her. Then the folds of her pussy snapped down on its welcomed invaders. Her body shuddered as she came hard on my fingers. I slowly pulled them from her spasming snatch, then took my time smearing her own juices across her engorged clit. Then I teased her towards her next climax with my inhumanly dexterous digits.

"Oh god, Max," she nearly screamed, "even your fingering skills are out of this world. I'm about to cum!"

I brought her ever closer to that sweet release her body craved. Right when she was on the precipice again, I took her sensitive little nub between my thumb and forefinger. I gave it a firm squeeze. She came like a banshee. Her scream filled the rooftop, and if it hadn't been for my shadow barrier, then her screams would have spilled over the side and shot down to the ground. Everyone would have heard her.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?"

"Hmmm Max," she moaned out, my mental command kicking in, increasing her arousal level. "You're going to kill me if you keep doing that."

"Maybe," I said, "but it would be a hell of a way to go."

I slowly undid my jeans. Ella had a firm grasp on my cock as soon as my underwear was off, and I groaned out my approval.

"Yes, it would be," she breathlessly agreed, "But before that happens, I want to feel this cock spread my insides. I want it deep, deep inside me." She brought the tip of my cock to her wet slit. "Fuck me, Max. Fuck me until I see nothing but stars."

With her firm grasp, she guided me into her waiting paradise. Her pussy was just as tight as the first time I'd fucked her. I felt a powerful urge to take her fast and hard. Her pussy was unbelievably wet and yielding to my advances, but I wanted to draw it out. I wanted to make her feel like it could last forever. So, with gritted teeth, I-ever-so-slowly thrust my entire length inside her. Then, once I was seated nicely inside of her, I began to draw it back out. Once only the tip was left inside, I repeated the process, over, and over, and over again. It left Ella nearly breathless every time I bottomed out inside her. Very soon, the only thing that was coming out of her mouth was my name. She didn't have the air or the awareness left for anything else.

"Max. Max. Max. Max. Max!"

Every gasp of my name was filled with love and passion; her body began to wind itself up for that big release. I was nearing mine, too, but I held off. I wanted us to come at the same time. As we approached the finale, Ella began to draw in closer to me, both physically and mentally. Her arms and legs began to wrap tightly around me, and I felt the link of our bond shortening; I felt her consciousness so close to mine, almost overlapping. Her need for connection was doing that - pushing us closer than anything I'd ever felt. It was so overwhelming that I was having a hard time discerning her true love and happiness from my own. It felt like our entire existence had been leading us both to the one perfect moment we were sharing. It was too much for me, and I lost control. I came deep inside her, unloading what felt like all the sperm within my sack. Not only that, but a small portion of my mana also went inside of her, wreaking havoc on her nervous system. The warmth of my cum, the sheer volume of it, my mental command about creampies, and my mana zapping into her didn't merely push her over the edge. It launched her off the cliff, and for a few incredible moments, she was flying again. We both roared in ecstasy as we experienced the biggest orgasms of our lives.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers