Succubus Master Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuuck." I let it out as an exhausted breath. My balls felt truly empty.

"Max," Ella said, slowly reaching out her hand to touch my face, "I love you."

It was different from the other times we'd said it. It was more. It was so, so much more.

I smiled down at her. "I love you too, El." Then I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. It lasted only a few seconds, but it was straight from a fairy tale. It was true love.

Once we regained a semblance of our faculties, we begrudgingly separated from each other. A loud slurping sound filled our ears as my cock finally dislodged from her needy pussy. A steady river of cum began to seep out of her.

"My god Max, you filled me up this time," she said, watching it flow. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were trying to get me pregnant."

Upon hearing those words, a vision flashed before my eyes: a very pregnant Ella. Her belly was swollen with the new life that was growing inside her. Her face was glowing with a motherly smile as she gently stroked her belly, whispering sweet nothings to our unborn child. Then, quickly, my vision morphed, and I saw Rayna and Azura, also pregnant with my children, both sporting the same smile Ella was wearing. Then my vision changed once again. This time a throng of women surrounded me: all my slaves, all pregnant, all caring for my children, all very happy.

"Max? Are you okay?" Ella asked, breaking me from my vision.

"Ya, just thinking about the future," I said to her with a smile.

That smile sent a blush to her cheeks, but then, all of a sudden, her face turned sheepish. "Max, did mentioning you getting me pregnant freak you out?"

"What?" I asked. "No, the opposite in fact. Are you? Freaking out, that is?"

"Well it's scary," she said, "but if it's your child then... it would make me the happiest person in the world. Max, you are my one and only. There is no one else in this world that I want to have a child with. I am yours, mind, body, and soul. You can do whatever you want to me, just please don't ever let me go."

Her eyes bared her very soul to me. I gently grasped her chin with my thumb and forefinger, assuring her that she had a direct pathway into mine.

"Not on your fucking life, El. You are mine, and there is nothing on this earth that would ever take you away from me. You are beyond special to me, and if you'll have me, I want you to stay by my side until the end of time."

"Oh Max, yes. A thousand times yes. Now and forever."

I leaned forward and planted her lips on mine, and something unexpected happened. Even more of my mana flowed into Ella. A golden glow formed around her neck. Her slave collar morphed once again. It changed from its polished silver to sparkling gold, with black runic patterns forming on the surface. It was a spitting image of Rayna's most recent upgrade, and I quickly confirmed that the chain linking us had also thickened.

"Max, does this mean...?" she asked while touching her collar. Her body was tingling at the sudden influx of mana, and I could feel her feel it.

"Yes, El," I said, smiling down at her, "our bond has grown even stronger."

"Oh, wow, you're right," she cooed. "I can feel it. I can feel you." She closed her eyes and basked in the new sensation.

I gave her a few minutes to simply be, and I soaked up her serenity and joy secondhand. It was starting to get cold up on the roof though, so eventually, we found our clothes and got dressed.

As I was slipping on my jeans, I caught sight of Ella bending over, pulling up her jeans and panties together, but that wasn't what caught my attention. It was the fact that I got a great view of Ella's gaping pussy, which still had my cum traveling out of it. She was deliberately showing me the aftermath of our love affair. She'd turned her body deliberately to give me that wonderful view.

"More little succubus tricks, hmmm?" I asked coyly.

"You've noticed," Ella said, smiling as turned towards me. "She always says that it's our job to keep you hard."

"Is that so?"

"Mmm-hmm," she purred, reaching out and rubbing my shaft through my clothes. "I want this cock nice and hard every time you look at me."

"Damn. You are becoming more like her every day," I gasped. Ella seemed to know how to place the perfect amount of pressure against my cock.

"I hope that's a compliment."

"It is," I groaned, as she suddenly stopped rubbing me.

"Good, because I want to be every bit as sexy as our sexy little succubus. Now, do you have any more plans for our date, or am I going to have cumsicles dangling from my frozen pussy?"

My eyes went wide and I guffawed.

"Well, no, this was pretty much it," I said, barely recovering. "Why don't we go to Janice's shop and see if they need our help?"

"Sounds great," Ella cooed. "Lead the way, lover." She snuggled up next to me for warmth, and took possession of my hand. We stayed that way all the way to her car, where, for just a moment, she reluctantly released me until we were both inside of it. Once she started up the engine and put the car in gear, her right hand found my leg, and didn't let it go. My hand covered hers.

Our next stop was The Dark Corner.

Chapter 24

We were strolling down the main street, heading towards The Dark Corner. We'd parked the car a ways away since we figured that there'd be no parking in front of the shop by then. As we walked, Ella was sporting a rather large smile that just wasn't going away. She looked like a woman who'd either finally gotten a date from her all-time crush, or had just had the best sex of her life. In her case, it had been both. We rounded the corner, and saw a crowd of people hanging around the front door of the occult shop.

"Well, I guess your slave maid idea worked well," I said to her as we drew near.

"Group effort," she said graciously, but again, I could tell she loved hearing me praise her. She smiled at me, squirming in her jeans. Her pussy was still full of my cum - or, at the very least, her panties were.

"Well, let's see what kind of havoc those three have been wreaking."

We managed to get inside, and were immediately greeted by a happy Janice.

"Can you see this? It's been like this since seven - and the girls! They are just eating them up!" Janice gestured towards the cafe lounge area. There were throngs of men going gaga over Rayna and Azura - no, Ash, because we were in public. I was happy I was mostly screwing it up silently, in my own head.

Everybody was all smiles, but, predictably, the men were having a very hard time focusing on the hot cups of coffee in front of them. They were all trying to sneak glances at the insane amounts of exposed flesh in front of them, and, for the most part, they were utterly failing at being subtle. It was hard to fault them. They would've had to actively look away from the coffee bar to avoid those massive, pushed-up breasts.

Both girls noticed our presence, and a wave of longing and arousal entered me - more so from Ash than Rayna.

"So are any of them giving you trouble?" I asked, eyeing a man who was staring at Ash's cleavage even more blatantly than the rest.

"Oh, there've been a few mishaps," Janice conceded breezily, "mainly from Ash. She did spill a few drinks and got a few of the orders wrong, but the men just ate it up. Her unsure demeanor combined with her stunning beauty is a real crowd pleaser. The tips she's racking up would make even a seasoned stripper jealous. Rayna is also doing well. She's a natural flirt that has the men eating from the palm of her hand."

I supposed the men themselves weren't an issue, since Janice hadn't even realized I was talking about them, and not the girls.

"See those guys over there?" Janice asked, pointing towards a group I knew from school. "That's their sixth round of coffee. That's bonkers. That's money."

"Well I'm glad things are going so well for you, and it seems like you didn't run into any trouble.""Well, it wasn't all smooth sailing. We did have a few football players come by earlier, and they kinda made a scene."

"What happened?" I asked, my blood immediately rising.

"Well, first they were a rowdy bunch, acting like they owned the place. One of them made a play at me. Big obnoxious guy, dumber than a brick house, thinks he's the king of the world."

"Really... by chance was this guy named Brock?" Ella interjected, her disdain for the man clearly as great as my own.

"Ya, it was, actually... friend of yours?"

"Not in the slightest. He's been giving Max trouble since day one in college."

"Ya, he has," I said as I quickly surveyed around the room. "I don't see him or any of his cronies, though."

"Oh, well, they left a while ago, after what Ash did to one of them."

"What did she do?"

I prayed that she didn't hurt them. It wasn't like I had any qualms at seeing them in pain, but if she'd done something too crazy, then we ran the risk of exposure. It was a weird situation. What Rayna and Ash were doing at that very moment was calling massive amounts of attention to themselves, but it was the kind of attention that those killer priests probably wouldn't think about for half a second. As soon as some girl started going toe-to-toe with linebackers, though...

"You see," Janice began, "while Brock was so blatantly hitting on me, asking whether or not I should go hang out with him after my shop closes -you know, really trying to get into my pants -his posse was making a ruckus at the lounge area. Rayna, from what I saw, was taking it like a champ, but Ash, not so much. Then, finally, one of the guys decided to get a little handsy with our blonde friend. I honestly didn't see where it went, but man, it was like a switch flipped on your girl there. She shouted that only her master was allowed to touch her there, and she pinned that brute against the wall like he was a little ragdoll, and he was whimpering like a bitch. Seriously, I think she could've snapped something off of him."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I thought to myself.

"Rayna talked her down, and I told them to scram, but some of the other ones were still being dicks. We had to threaten to post the video of the groping on Insta, even though we didn't actually have one. That finally convinced them."

I wasn't entirely convinced there wasn't a video of something, though. I was starting to panic. I tried hard to play it cool in front of Janice, though.

"Well, that's certainly something," I said. "Sounds like it didn't get too far out of hand, though."

"Yeah," Janice said, "I guess not. But get this: that Brock idiot still left me his number, and told me to call him. After all of that. Jesus, like... it's almost impressive that he's that oblivious. It's a pity he didn't get to see me toss it in the trash, but he rushed out to follow his goon squad."

"Oh?" I said, still trying to keep a lid on my rising panic. "Not interested, then?"

Janice laughed. "Uh, yeah, no. I have a minimum brain cell requirement. Don't get me wrong, I like muscles just fine. There just has to be something going on upstairs too."

She sized me up yet again, eyeing me all the way up and all the way down; it was her go-to move. This time, I felt like I came out of it pretty well. Then again, she was comparing me to Brock. I didn't know how good I should feel about being deemed smarter than him.

"Anyway," she said, "after they left, I announced to the customers that the same rules applied here as at a strip club. You can look, but you can't touch. After that, it was smooth sailing, except for the fact that we're swamped. Rayna told me that you guys were on a date, but could you help us out a bit? There are just too many people for the three of us to handle."

"Say no more, Jan. We'll be happy to help," Ella said, ever-so-generously volunteering both of us. I just reminded myself, again, that I needed Janice to like me.

"Oh goody! El, if you don't mind, I could use another maid. Ash is doing okay, but she needs Rayna for support. Unfortunately, Rayna is also helping sell some of the other stuff I have in the store, so I need someone to help Ash out."

"Sure I don't mind," Ella replied. "Besides, I think I will look cute in a maid outfit." She flashed me a coy smile, and I immediately nodded my agreement. She liked that. She scampered off to the back to rummage through Janice's stash of fetish gear.

"Good, and as for you, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, I need you to man the register. It's simple: just scan and hit pay on the kiosk. Even an eleven-year-old could do it." I didn't like the comparison, but I agreed with it all the same. Janice did give me a quick rundown of the registry system, and she was right, an eleven-year-old could have done it, though maybe not Brock.

"Here," Janice said, handing me a black T-shirt with the store's name on the front. "You need to change. Branding branding branding!" Before I could go in the back, she did a quick double take on me, squeezing my arms and tapping my chest. "You know what, this one." She handed me another T-shirt, one that looked rather small. I wanted to protest, but she quickly took the other one from my hand and ushered some girls to a stack of fantasy books - the ones where there was always a buff-looking dude in a suggestive pose on the cover.

'She does know how to cater to an audience,' I said to myself as I walked back into the storage room, 'and all three of my girls are going to be wearing some crazy shit, so I think I can handle a tight T-shirt.'

As I headed to the back, I saw one of the girls with Janice going gaga over one particular book. I was a little curious, but filed it away for later. I was sure I could remember enough of the details at a glance to find it again.

I managed to make it in the back and changed into the shirt Janice had given me. It was a little tight around my body, but it sure did show off my new physique, just as Janice had intended. I was about to head on out, but I heard an all-too-familiar gasp coming from the back of the room. I decided to investigate the erotic noise, and I confirmed that it was Ella. She had one leg propped up on a stack of boxes, leaving room for the maid that was in between her legs, eating out the remainder of the creampie that I'd left deep inside her snatch. At first, I thought it was Rayna, as she never refused a chance to eat up my spunk, but instead of the vibrant red hair, it was instead flowing blonde hair. It was Ash who was eating Ella out, and, judging by how aggressively her head was moving, she was trying to get every morsel of my thick cum out of Ella's pussy.

"You know she smelled your cum in Ella's pussy the moment you guys entered the store, Master," Rayna said in that sensual tone of hers as she caught me by surprise. "It took all of her will to not rush over and eat Ella right then and there, in front of everybody."

"Really," I said, remembering the flash of longing and arousal Ash had unconsciously pushed into me through our bond. "And what about you?"

"Oh, I have much more control over my impulses, Master. But I must confess it was enticing. You really must have filled her up, because, to a demon, at least, the scent was overpowering."

"Ya, I kinda unloaded everything into her," I said sheepishly.

"Oh really? Maybe you should do that to me sometime," she said to me in a husky voice. Then, all of a sudden, she was right behind me. "Now, normally I would entice you to go over there and sink that magnificent cock of yours into Ash's fiery pussy." She slowly reached around my waist and started rubbing the outline of my cock."It would feel so good having it wrapped around your cock - feeling her shudder as you repeatedly thrust it deep inside her. But alas, Jan needs us, and customers await."

Then she was gone like the wind, leaving me hard and frustrated. I cursed at myself for falling for Rayna's game. I could indeed have gone over there and sunken my cock into Ash's pussy. All I would have had to do was lift the incredibly-small skirt and ram it right in - the harder, the better, in Ash's opinion. She'd have loved it. Rayna was right though; I had to get back to the register.

My demonic half was making a solid argument that I should've just fucked Janice into submission earlier. Then I wouldn't have had to keep worrying about keeping her happy - well, not by doing her favors, anyway. After I adjusted my cock in my jeans so it wouldn't be so noticeable, I went back to the busy crowd of customers. I reminded myself that Janice was cool in her own right, and that she was Ella's friend. Friends and their significant others helped each other out. It was often a pain in the ass, but it was normal, and it was decent. I knew 'normal' wasn't in the cards anymore, but I still wanted to be decent - at least to the cool people in my life.

As it turned out, time flew by as I helped people make their purchases. A few of them, mostly women, did double takes of me in my tight black shirt. I could admit to myself that I looked good, in an obviously-pandering sort of way.

At some point during the zen-like retail shift, though, a strange-yet-familiar feeling rushed over me. It was the same feeling - or sensation, more precisely - that Rayna's, Ash's, and even Mr. Smuckers' presence sometimes triggered. It was mana, but inside of someone, or something, that could actually use it - that was more attuned to it than a regular human was. It felt much weaker than me, or even Mr. Smuckers, but it was undeniable. I looked around the room for several minutes, trying to hone in on its source. I thought I was getting closer when I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"So this is the place you and Ms. Summers mentioned," Sophia said as she walked up to my register and laid down a few books on the countertop.

"Hello, Ms. Caster, pleasure to see you here."

"Sophia," she said, flatly correcting me in that deadpan tone of hers. "I think we know each other well enough for you to use my first name."

"Okay, Sophia," I said with a genuine smile. "So, what do you think of this place?"

"At first I thought it was some cheap novelty shop catering to those fantasy types, but then I found these." She tapped at the stack of books that were from the occult section of the store. "I would never have guessed it sold these kinds of books, had I not been given insider information beforehand."

"Ya, Janice is really big into the occult stuff. Spent years traveling through Europe, searching for anything and everything related to it. The other stuff is mostly because she's gotta make money."

"Maybe I should meet her sometime. Maybe she'll have some interesting thoughts."

"I'm sure she would like that," I said, "though she's swamped tonight. Do you want me to ring those up?"

"Eventually, but first I need your help with something. Word around the shop is that there is, or will be, a... dark corner. I'm assuming it wasn't set up in time for the grand opening."

It took me a minute to realize what she was hinting at, but I got there. The deadpan really didn't help when she'd said 'dark corner.'

"Oh yes, it will, but you're right that it isn't an official space yet. I'll bet one of the girls would be willing to help you, though, and Janice probably won't mind if you're serious about spending some money."

"No, I want you to help me," she said with a no-nonsense attitude.

I could've fought her on the matter, but it would have been futile. She was as stubborn as they came, and was used to having things her way. Plus, the other girls were busy with their customers, and, as luck would have it, there was no line behind Sophia.

We made our way to the back room where Janice kept all the sexual paraphernalia. As we passed the cafe lounge, I caught a glimpse of Ella in her maid's outfit. It had the same cut and design as Rayna's and Ash's, but her figure was just too different from theirs to replicate their vibe. Her modest bust size, firm ass, and slender waist gave her a more regal feel - like she was the top punk slave maid to a king or queen. From the looks of it, she was attracting a fair amount of customers who were looking for a more dominant, unattainable-prize experience.