Succubus Master Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for a bit longer, but Sophia was impatient. We got into the back room, and I looked around again at all the boxes and bags - most of them still packed.

"Okay," I said with a sigh, "Is there anything, in particular, you are looking for? Anything to maybe narrow the search?" I was hoping for a quick response, but instead, she slipped me a piece of paper with times throughout the week. "What is this?"

"Those are my office hours throughout the week. I forgot to give them to you after you left the other day."

"And this?" I turned over to the back page.

"My apartment, in case I summon you."

I chuckled. She really was stubborn.

"I think you're forgetting that you work for me," I said. "I won our little wager, so I'm the one who's going to be summoning you. If you're lucky, sometimes it'll be to add on to the retainer." I punctuated the statement with a surge of my demonic aura.

"Well I hope you don't keep me waiting," she said, trying to act like my aura wasn't affecting her. I couldn't actually see her perky nipples through the baggy sweater she wore, but I knew that they were as hard as diamonds.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said dryly. "So, is there anything you want here, or was it all pretext?"

"Yes," she said, "but I will admit that it is a known unknown. I want something uniquely intense that might help me get off in a more timely fashion when I'm flying solo. After being with you, my usual methods have demonstrated reduced efficacy."

"Uh," I replied, "so you just know you want something. That's not a lot to go on. Is there anything in particular you're, you know, into? Maybe something... fantastical?"

"I'd accuse you of making assumptions, but your tone very clearly denotes uncertainty," she replied.

I sighed.

"It's as good a place to start as any," she said. That was as much of an apology as I was going to get. "I expect failure, so my disappointment will be minimal regardless. Clearly, there was some reason you suggested the fantastical. By all means."

There had been: my first encounter with those Bad Dragon dildos a few days prior. I quickly found where Janice stored them and motioned Sophia over.

"How about these?" I asked. "Have you ever heard of them?"

Sophia leaned in and quickly scanned the bags. "No," she said. "I'll make no excuses for my ignorance. The general idea is intriguing, but the unknown remains unknown. Which one do you think I should choose?"

I sighed again, but I reminded myself that Janice had said these were very profitable. If I managed to sell one, she'd probably forgive me for abandoning the register.

"Well," I said, "if you really don't have any particular fantasies about, you know, magical creatures or whatever, maybe start with the measurements?"

"Mmm," Sophia said. "That's not a terrible idea. And please, desist with your obliqueness and hesitance. You fucked the shit out of me, as the plebs say. Your cock satisfied my pussy by destroying it. You can simply say that you remember I enjoy extraordinarily girthy phalluses. There's nothing shameful about it."

"Fair enough," I said. "You're a major size queen, at least as far as girth goes. So ya, let's look for something wide."

I naturally went for the only one I'd seen before, and Sophia was impressed by Rex's knot. Still, we kept looking, and she eventually settled on another one named Flint. It certainly looked weird, and it was girthy. The thought crossed my mind that it actually looked a little like what you'd assume a 'demon dick' looked like if you didn't know any better. I had no idea where the names came from, and, thankfully, Sophia didn't ask.

"So, you do have a choice to make, still," I told her.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Tube or no tube?" I asked. "You know, for cumshots."

"Elaborate," she said flatly.

"Well, from what Janice told me, it's basically so you can give yourself a huge cumshot through the dildo while you're using it - you know, to add to the fantasy. The tube hooks up to a big syringe, and I think they even sell 'cum lube.' Janice probably has some around here - ya, okay, there, on the bottom shelves."

"Fascinating," she said, and then she went quiet. I stood there, holding the two bags with each version of Flint, not knowing what else to say. I opened my mouth once to speak, but she shook her head curtly from side to side.

Finally, she chose the one with the tube. She didn't seem to mind that it cost more. She also opted for a bottle of the fake-cum lube. I put the sex stuff in a separate, opaque bag for her, though she didn't seem to care. We walked back to the register and rang everything up all at once.

"Thank you for the help," she said, "but... please do stop by soon if you can." I could tell it killed her to be that polite and that submissive. My demonic half enjoyed it thoroughly. I decided to reward her little compromise with a final surge of my aura. She blushed in response. I had a feeling that Flint was going to get a crack at her pussy in no time flat.

As soon as she left the store, the weird energy I'd been feeling faded.

'What the fuck is going on?' I asked myself, since I hadn't felt anything like that when I'd first met her. I wondered if she'd been hiding it, and then for some reason had decided to stop. That didn't make much sense. All I could do was ask Rayna once we had a free moment.

After Sophia left, though, customers started lining up again, and I lost myself to the simple work of ringing them up. The rest of the night wasn't too eventful. At some point, some musician that Janice had hired showed up and did a set, but with the three sexy maids still working the coffee bar, nobody really cared. Closing time crept up on me, and Janice eventually took me off the register to help gently usher people out of the store.

********

"Fuck, my feet are killing me," Janice blurted out once she landed hard on the sofa. Opening night had been successful, but long, and the cleanup had taken over an hour after the final customer had been shown the door.

"What did we make?" she asked me as I was going through the receipts. She'd figured that since I was studying to be an accountant, I was the perfect person for the job of running up the night take.

"Well, let's talk about a rough net, so, minus the cost of the live music, the coffee expenses, the party rentals - like that karaoke machine literally nobody used - it's probably over five grand, and it would seem that thirty-five percent of that was from coffee sales."

"Shit," she said. I had to admit, I was surprised too.

"See, Jan?" Ella exclaimed. "I told you the maid idea was a winner!" She plopped herself down right next to me, suddenly full of energy again. She really did love winning.

"No," Janice replied, but we didn't have to wait long for the twist. "You three were the winning ticket. You made it work. God, people couldn't take their eyes off of you. Like, almost every guy wanted to fuck you, marry you, or kill themselves if they couldn't. Easily twenty percent of the ladies, too, if not more.

"I was meaning to ask, though," she continued, "what's the deal with the identical tattoos?"

"Oh, this?" Ella said casually. "It was something I got after Rayna showed up in town. I loved the way it looked, so I decided to get one myself, and Ash wanted so badly to make it a group thing after that. Do you like it?"

"It looks cute," she said. "I might want to get one myself. Add it to my collection." She gestured to her tattoo sleeve.

"Oh it would look great on you," Rayna said, and her voice absolutely dripped with the implication. It was a pleasant thought, but I was still trying to figure out how to juggle Rayna, Ella, and Ash. Sophia, though, had more-or-less convinced me that I could have some fun with other women without making them my slaves. I could also get some stuff I wanted, or needed. It wouldn't be any big sacrifice to have sex with Janice, either. She was spunky, and I dug the punk-goth thing she had going on.

"Listen, I really mean it, you guys," Janice said, "thank you so much for the help. I'd say let's go celebrate, but I seriously wouldn't be able to even make it to a car, and the store's open again tomorrow.

"You know, if you guys are looking for jobs..."

Rayna was the first to pipe up.

"Well, sure, money is one way to show that you really appreciate my help. I'd be happy to work a little part-time here and there." She flashed Janice that brilliant smile of hers. I had a feeling Rayna would be asking me for permission to have some fun of her own with Janice very soon.

"I'd really like to, Jan," Ella said, "but I don't think I'd be super reliable, what with school and all."

"It's alright El," Janice replied, "if you could just help out when you can, that'd be awesome. And I promise I'll start looking for a few legit employees too. This whole thing just kinda happened suddenly, so now my requirements for running the coffee bar are, uh, a lot more stringent.

"But hey, I do still want to do something to really thank you guys for tonight, so why don't we do something Sunday? Max, I'll definitely thank you too - I mean, shit, you made that sale tonight, which was, wow - but how about a girl's day? The four of us?"

Rayna and Ella quickly agreed. Ash was clearly ecstatic to be included, but she still wasn't confident speaking up. She let Rayna and Ella agree for her, and I could tell she was more comfortable knowing that both of them would be there with her. I smiled warmly at my girls. It made me feel good, the way they helped and supported each other.

Once everything was said and done, all the girls slipped out of the maid's outfits and into their street clothes. We bid farewell to Janice and headed to the cars I was excited to get home. Apparently, my girls had a surprise for me.

Rayna handed me the keys to her Lexus, saying, "What's mine is yours, Master." I felt like I should protest, but she waved me off, explaining that they needed to stop at Ella's place to prepare for my surprise anyway. So, with little to no fight, I took the Lexus while they took Ella's car back to her place.

The Lexus was a sweet ride, even though the trip was short. I knew I wanted to take it out for a real spin as soon as humanly possible.

Once I got home, I quickly showered, which was a boring affair since I didn't have any of my slaves with me. Most of the time, they spoiled me rotten in there, washing me with their own slick, soapy skin as much as with washcloths. I knew I was due a surprise, though, so one boring shower didn't bother me.

Once washed up and dried, I slipped on a comfortable pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I didn't bother with underwear. My three girls were taking a little longer than I'd expected, so, instead of just continuing to sit on my bed like an idiot, I went to my desk and tried to do a little research. I actually got pretty engrossed in it - so much so that when I heard the knock at my door, my heart nearly leapt out of my chest. I quickly recovered, and told them to enter, excited to see what they'd be wearing.

When the door opened, my very first thought was, 'What the fuck?'

I was met with the sight of an attractive woman wearing very revealing lingerie, but that woman wasn't Rayna, Ella, or Ash. It was my mother.

It had been a while - nearly two days - since we'd last seen each other. To be honest, I hadn't been thinking about her much at all. It didn't take much prodding from my demonic half to put all the pieces together. Mom was desperate for my cock and my cum. It was the only way she could get any release, and she was a horny fucking slut.

Now that I was up to speed, it was glaringly obvious. I could see it, and I could smell it. She was wearing sexy lingerie for me. She'd come to me, for the very first time, instead of the other way around.

It wasn't a game of cat and mouse anymore - not even a pretend one. I'd won, and Mom was ready to admit it. My demonic half surged with feelings of triumph and pride. It didn't even protest when I decided to tease her for just a few more moments. Apparently, it could appreciate the concept of toying with one's prey.

"Oh hey, Mom," I said. My voice dripped with a false friendliness. "Miss me?"

'Or missed getting skull-fucked by my big cock, and guzzling my cum?' I added silently. It wouldn't have been as much fun to just say it.

She didn't reply - not with words, anyway. She was practically quivering.

My false smile turned genuinely wicked. I didn't even care that my three slaves would likely walk in on us. In fact, I was steadily warming up to that very idea.

"So," I asked, "what is it that you want?" I could hear the demon in my voice, and I liked the way it sounded. I felt my gaze get both hot and hard. I could see its power and confidence reflected in her desperate, needy eyes.

"Tell me," I commanded her, and I knew she would obey.