All Comments on 'Succubus Master Pt. 09'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter. I can't wait until he enslaves his sister and her 2 best friends.

mandingo1234mandingo1234over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all you fans that support me, and for those that choose to support my story. For those who want early access to my work, or read initial drafts of it, discussion board then please Join my Patreon. Link to my page is in my profile.

Keep reading and hopefully I can see you soon.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Thank you for another great chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. Thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING NOVA STARS!

protressprotressover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Looking forward to Ella's mom.

WeezyfWeezyfover 1 year ago

“She'd participated in masked orgies, and had even made herself the star attraction of an all-out fraternity party at Morrison university while I'd still been in high school.”

Why the fixation on informing us what sluts they are, i mean it was bad enough with Rayna and Janice talking about their sexcapades while nobody is interested in that, now the mom joins on how she got gangbanged at his university? By people like Brock? " I wasn't too thrilled hearing about her previous lovers” ugh then say something about it ffs.

"Fuck, baby your father never reached this far," ugh again..why do we need to know this? apparently the dad was 12inches..? Wtf

"I told you I own you now," I growled again, "and everything belongs to and obeys me - even this sexy body of yours. Now shut up and let me enjoy my little cock sleeve." This was awesome, and the no backtalk comment before awesome to. Wish he was more like this all the time.

“In fact, I am so in love with him that I decided that we should get married." Fucking hell, i just gave compliments and here comes his fucking slave deciding his life again while emasculating him. Cant he decide for himself?

SlushdunkSlushdunkover 1 year ago

Any idea when the next one will come out?!?!?

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

I hope you don't take forever to write some more because I hate cliffhangers like so many do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need these women to start getting knocked up!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

So who’s next, Janice, Sophia or Liz and let’s not forget Kay and Sari. Who’s next in the harem?

5/5

AndreAIXIDORAndreAIXIDOR9 months ago

I love this story and the fact that max isn't the usual asshole that enslave people left and right and only care about the next nut, don't change it and continue like this

Oh and expect to find in your patreon when I resolve my internet problem

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Who’s next

I hope it’s his slutty fucking sister I hope he destroys her as well as her two girlfriends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES