All Comments on 'Succubus Master Pt. 10'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great addition to the series! Don't know how the hell you Authors do it but it is greatly appreciated. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING NOVA STARS and a BIG ASS thank you!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had to put that at the end you might as well put to be continued on all still very good chapter been waiting for it can't wait for the next one good job bro

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole thing with Liz come to a head!

That said, there were plenty of hints in this chapter for people paying attention that tell a lot about what's going on in Liz's mind...

I'm sure I'll have lots of fun finding out whether I'm right or not...

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

I am amazed by the evolution of your writing from the first posting of this story to this. This has really been a great story and I can't wait to see what happen next.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

This is chapter 10 but there soooo much more to this story, this is really only the beginning. Liz and her two friends , Janice from the shop, Ella’s mum and the story behind the sword. Then there’s the Priests to deal with and who said they can’t move elsewhere with Raynas money they and relocate and build a huge Manson for his every expanding harem, bloody hell I can go on and on and let’s us not forget Ella wants a baby why not the rest of them especially fucking Liz now that’s payback…So get you arse into gear and start writing my friend… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Enjoying this series so far, looking forward to the next installment.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This was dumb. It was overdone and frankly, nonerotic…well, unless you’re an incel who has never had sex.

Non stop sex gets old. All the women are good for is sex. They can’t cook, clean, work or carry a conversation: even though you keep saying you don’t want sec zombies, that’s all they are. And it gets old.

Imagine your favorite meal. Mine is a 14 oz med rare prime rib with with aus jus and horseradish with a tablespoon of crumbled blue cheese. Yukon garlic masked potatoes, with a cream cheese base and a side of asparagus. For dessert, crème brûlée.

I love that meal. But if I had it every day, 365 days a year for the rest of my life I would loathe it. I would hate it. I would starve before I forced myself to have another bite.

But somehow, Mr. Demon cock has sex all day, every day and is never bored? He never wants to watch a football game? Play a video game? Hell, even just watch the latest John Wick? And can you imagine how fucking annoying it would be to have 4 women begging you for sex when all you want is to enjoy the movie in peace and quiet? Or talk about how the politician in charge has let the city crumble in decay while allowing homeless to turn schools into needle sites? And instead of having a conversation, your sex zombies are hounding you for another load because you’ve made them addicted to your cum and that’s all they can think of?

Sex is great; but even the villain gets bored.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series.

To a small degree I do agree with the comments made by whackdoodle although nowhere nearly as strongly... !!

I feel that with the stories that have a decent overall plot/story to them (especially the longer ones) as this one has then long detailed descriptions of the non stop sex starts to detract from the story as a whole. Sometimes to the point of skipping bits looking for the next actual story element....

You've got a good story here with a lot of opportunity to develop much further.

Many thanks for sharing with us all and looking forward to reading more.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Whackdoodle has made some valid points

Too much sex and too little storyline you need to balance this story out. Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What did he do to change Ella’s ass? Did he make it more sensitive and capable of taking any size cock, or what did he do?

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

yeah, this chapter finally killed the desire to continue reading.. it started out hot.. but the mc wimpiness reared its butt fugly head with how he cave into the bottom bitch, giving in to first janice, then ella.. decoupling his balls from his manhood and handing it over under of his assumptions, assuming the worst of saying no, when the women started to push for their desires.. it always weird when its made to seem that the man must prove his love by doing what a woman wants.. to show support, but where is the reprocity? where is she proving her love too? these onesided shit show arguments that swirl men into what ever emotionally fuel whirlpools, are usually what kill these stories.. making the mc whippy limpy splineless masters in name only.. feeling like a master instead of being master..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES