Succubus Master Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers

"So you missed everything after that. Noted. To repeat myself, this blade is likely a token or marker sword."

"A what?"

"A marker sword. A sword that was made to tell a story. Tell me, do you know what a Rudis is?"

I shook my head.

"It's a wooden sword that was normally given to gladiators that had either won their freedom or had officially retired from the Coliseum. On the blade was inscribed the story of the gladiator, and how he fought to earn his right to live. It doubled as proof of his status as a free man. The general concept carries over. This blade tells the story of Thunderbolt, and serves as a tribute to it."

"I see." I nodded as I looked down at the paper. I did find it fascinating, but I began to notice something.

"Hey, this was just one side of the sword. Did you manage to translate the other side?"

"I did in fact, and it gets more interesting. This side is hagiographic, both of Zeus and Thunderbolt. The other side, I believe, tells more of a proper story, and it's one I've never read before, anywhere.

"After Zeus defeated some great enemy, he grew tired of his kingly duties, and found little joy in punishing the mortals down below. So he decided to outsource that job to someone else. 'But who?' you might ask. Who would he trust to wield the mighty Thunderbolt? Zeus was a very cautious god, and he did not trust anyone - certainly not his wife, Hera, whom he treated horribly. He didn't trust anyone to wield a weapon that could very well kill him. So, using the powers of Olympus, he did something no one expected: he gave Thunderbolt life."

"Life? How?"

"It's a story, not a spellbook," she said dryly. "First, he split Thunderbolt into two. One part was called Lightning, and the other part was called Thunder. He then turned each of them into a goddess: Astrape and Bronte, respectively. Here, look at those glyphs. It's simply fascinating."

"Fascinating? Why?"

"Undocumented. Unprecedented. In every bit of relevant Greek mythology I've ever read, Astrape and Bronte were depicted as shield maidens and the personal guard of Zeus. They were charged with storing and carrying his thunderbolts, which, while still rather suspicious, was at least more believable than entrusting anyone with a single, divine weapon. If thunderbolts were more like ammunition, then perhaps no other god would be able to steal and use enough of them to challenge Zeus before he could do something to prevent his own downfall.

"This story about the Lightning and Thunder goddesses makes much more sense. Who do you trust to wield the ultimate weapon, if not the weapon itself? What better way for a creator to protect himself, than by enhancing his very own creation, which one assumes he could completely control by fashioning them - programming them, even - in any way he desired? From there, the story concludes by saying that Astrape and Bronte would deal out the punishments, tasks, and miracles that Zeus would normally perform for the mortals, but that, whenever a formidable enemy would try to attack Zeus or one of his favored relatives, the two of them would come together and form Thunderbolt once again."

"So kinda like Voltron," I quipped at her. That seemed to go over her head. I tried to explain that it was a cartoon show about giant robot cats that were also spaceships, but could come together into a giant robot whenever a big enemy started making trouble. She seemed nonplussed and uninterested. I was a bit embarrassed to have even brought it up, so I changed the subject.

"So, you say this isn't Thunderbolt," I said, playing along, "but then what is it, exactly?"

"I literally already told you," she said. "It's a tribute weapon. It tells a tale - one rather fitting to be on a weapon, because it's about a weapon.

"What is beyond all dispute is that this artifact belongs in a museum - and not just on display, but being actively researched by top women. I need to know where you got this from." She faced me head on, and gave me a look that warned against any attempt at bullshit.

I was stuck, and while I maintained a stoic facade, inside I was panicking. I was like that duck on a pond: calm and majestic on top, but feet paddling a thousand miles an hour. Sophia didn't want any bullshit, but clearly that was the only thing I could give her. I just didn't have any ready - certainly none that she wouldn't immediately sniff out.

"He got it from me," Rayna spoke up, saving me once again.

I'm a truly terrible Master, I thought to myself as I blew out a sigh of relief and let Rayna take the lead.

"Begging the question," Sophia replied, though she did start staring Rayna down instead of me.

"I found it on my travels," Rayna replied smoothly. "While I was traveling, exploring new things, and adding new and fun recipes to my cookbook, I was also collecting strange and exotic things. Funniest thing, honestly, about this particular trinket. Some crazy man rushed up to me one day and made it abundantly clear that he wanted me to have it, and after that, it was like he just disappeared. So the sword is mine, and what is mine is his, but I never got a receipt or an instruction manual."

Rayna then proceeded to smile, saunter over to us, and sit on my lap. I suddenly realized she was half naked. At some point during Sophia's report, Rayna had gotten back up and begun to put her clothes on. She'd managed to get her black crop top on, but she'd neglected to put on her skirt. So there I was, sitting face to face with Sophia, with a hot redhead in my lap, flashing her pussy. That was my life.

"What do you mean, 'his?'" Sophia asked as she tried her best not to look at Rayna's pussy.

"I mean he is my Master, and what he wants, he gets. Including this." She reached out, grabbed my hand, and brought it to her pussy, still dripping wet, and very warm. My fingers somehow found their way inside. I figured I could just blame that on Rayna, too, even though maybe I helped.

"Hmmm, that's it, Master," she purred. Then she grinded herself on my lap. "Play with that pretty pussy. Oh, you know how to make it feel good."

We were like that for a good minute. Rayna filled it with commentary on how good I was making her feel; it was an ego boost to hear one of my lovers praising my fingering skills, but I didn't think that her words were for me. Sophia just sat there, watching us - a live porn shoot taking place right in front of her. I didn't know if she was going to chase us out, finger herself, or join in the fun.

Alas, it seemed her thoughts finally caught up with her, and that she'd decided to be stubborn again. "Well, if you don't mind, I have some more research to do. Why don't you take that elsewhere?"

"Oh pooh, and I thought you wanted to have some more fun," Rayna teased the curvy researcher, but she did what she was told. She got up, walked over to her skirt, and finally put it on. "Well, maybe next time - but tell me this: wouldn't you love to make this a daily thing?"

"What do you mean?" Sophia asked, her interest piqued.

"I mean, wouldn't you love to have the chance to ride Max's cock every single day?"

At first, I saw Sophia ponder the question seriously, but then she literally waved it off.

"While that would be very interesting, I doubt he would have the stamina to sustain that kind of... exercise."

"Oh, one might doubt, but I think you know that Max is special. You know what he did before we came here? He fucked - and I mean really fucked - three of his girls until he had his fill this morning. Then, well, you know what he did when we got here. Not to put cum - sorry, words - in your mouth, but he fucked us pretty well. And you know what he's going to do when he gets back home? He's probably going to fuck some more with his other slaves that didn't get anything this morning. Then he'll probably fuck all of his slaves until we we're passed out and his appetite has finally been sated for the day. Then he wakes up the next morning and does it all over again. He's just a raging sex machine, and with that cock he's got swinging between his legs, he knows how to make a woman howl with true pleasure. I mean, you nearly screamed loud enough for the whole building to hear - though you know, I thought I detected almost as much frustration as ecstacy. Now why was that?"

That seemed to get to Sophia. Her once-pale skin started to show some color. I thought she was going to issue forth some deadpan retort, but my succubus never gave her a chance to think.

"Well what do you say? Are you willing to submit yourself to him, and explore the truest sense of sexual pleasure?"

"His ability to locate cuckqueans is certainly uncanny," Sophia said, "though I confess that I didn't think cuckqueans got fucked so often themselves, assuming for argument's sake you're telling the truth."

Rayna laughed. "I'm anything he wants me to be, Sophia. That's how special he is. Even if I were the jealous type, I'd kill that jealousy if he commanded me to. Even if I didn't love him sharing his gift with other women, I'd completely submit to his desire to do just that. You know, I've been with many men in my time - more than you could even imagine. In one night, Max made me forget all about them. He will make you feel things that you didn't believe possible. Be honest with yourself: he already has. He's already surpassed all other men for you. Maybe that offends your analytical mind - not enough data points! No double-blind studies! - but I think you feel it, deep inside of you. Perhaps you can soothe yourself with the idea of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Make the objective subjective. No other man will ever satisfy you like Max has, and can, because your body's already decided that's how it is."

I'll admit it was a little disturbing just how expertly Rayna had risen to the challenge of Sophia's cold exterior, stubbornness, and academic tilt. I reminded myself that she was a sex demon. She lived to seduce, and she'd lived a long time. It was weird to think it whenever Sophia spoke, but Rayna was almost certainly the better-educated of the two. She definitely got Sophia pondering again - and again, Sophia didn't seem to have any kind of a retort ready.

"Submit to him, and you can feel all of it, over and over and over again, until your body can't take it anymore."

"And what if I don't?" Sophia asked. "Is he going to cut me off until I give in to his - well, apparently mainly your - demands?"

"Oh no, Max is still going to fuck you," Rayna replied casually. "You still have things that he needs deciphered, like this sword here, but you wouldn't be a high priority. Max has slaves, and they are all lovely and completely devoted to him, just like me. We aim to please and pleasure him, and in return, he gives us love, affection, and ungodly pleasure of every kind. We're his priority, and we tend to make it very hard for him to tear himself away."

Rayna smiled wryly down at Sophia. "Submit," she continued, "and you become one of his priorities. Make no mistake that eventually he'll be fucking hundreds, even thousands of women, but that just means you'd be getting in close to the ground floor. You'd be one of the first... six or seven? Bit of a flux right now. And, hmmmm, think of how many of his other slaves might end up beneath you, servicing you! I take pride in making sure every single one of his slaves becomes a universally skilled lover, and Max and I have a few tricks that could help you really enjoy the touch of a woman - and enjoy touching them.

"Seems like more than a fair deal to me," Rayna said, "especially given your... difficulties. Plus..."

It seemed Rayna was teeing up something for Sophia, but I had no idea what.

"... If you like studying this sword, maybe you'd like studying something else, too?"

"What else?" Sophia asked eagerly. Rayna had found her weakest spot.

"Max, why don't you show her the dagger you brought with you?"

The dagger she was referring to was the one the priest had almost used on me when he'd been about to slay Rayna before I'd plunged his sword right through him. It didn't have the same exotic and powerful feeling as the Xiphos - Thunderbolt, maybe - did, but I still felt that it had some strange underlying power.

Rayna seemed ready to trust Sophia with it, which made me inclined to trust Sophia, too; the weird mana energy flowing inside of her was still a mystery, but it still hadn't done anything to stop me from invading her mind or dominating her through lust and pleasure. Either way, the dagger had suddenly become a bargaining chip, so I reached inside the backpack that we'd brought along with us, pulled it out, still wrapped in its cloth, and placed it on the table.

Sophia was hesitant at first, but then she began to slowly unwrap the item in front of her. She wore the expression of an archaeologist that was about to uncover something important, with the eyes of a kid that was just about to open her presents. It was a cute expression, especially from her, but when she finally removed that last flap and exposed what was inside, she topped it. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"The sword isn't the only special thing I have in my collection. Think of this as a perk. You get to have phenomenal sex and get to exercise that curious mind of yours. Personally, I'm starting to think the deal is too good."

Though it was odd to discuss Sophia like I knew her, given that I'd only met her about a week ago, I still felt like I had a sense of her. Usually, she was self-assured and knew what she wanted in her life. She broke it down into things she needed, and things she'd like to have, but would only go after if the price was right. The look of indecision on her face was powerful; she was at war with herself, and she wasn't used to it. I was actually worried she might have a stroke. Nearly everything she wanted was on the table, but in return, she'd had to be my slave, submit herself, and fully give in to my demands. To a strong, self-sufficient woman like her, that was pretty close to everything on the other side of the table.

"You don't have to give out your answer now," Rayna said, "but the longer you wait, well..."

"Threats," Sophia said flatly. "I was wondering when you'd add them to the mix."

Rayna pretended to act offended - poorly. "Oh, no!" she exclaimed. "It's just... well, so many women are so eager to become Master's slaves, and his current slaves are working hard every day to earn their places in the hierarchy. I'm simply pointing out the possibility that the longer you wait, the more slaves might be above you, rather than below you. But then again, maybe that's what you secretly want. Maybe you want to be literally everyone's bitch and plaything in his giant harem - though it might be a bit difficult to do research when you've got so many pussies and assholes to lick, so many fists and strapons to take, and so many spankings to receive. That doesn't seem like the kind of girl you are, but I've certainly met worse liars.

"Still," she sighed theatrically, "I can't imagine those delightful demon dildos will tide you over much longer in any event. You're welcome to try to find female lovers of your own, if you think that will help. Hell, it's a wonderful idea. Some of them might end up piquing Master's interest, too.

"Anyway, if you'll excuse us, the Master and I have to meet up with Ella; I have some juicy details to share with her. Keep the dagger for now. Maybe you'll have all your fun with it before we come back to collect. Maybe not. There's another fun little hourglass. Bye bye!"

Rayna dragged me out of the room before I said goodbye to Sophia, but once we were in the hallway, I turned the tables and started dragging her.

"Oh, Master, are you ready for another round?" Rayna cooed as she pressed herself against the wall while sticking out her chest. It was a very enticing sight; her G cup tits drew me in like a moth to the flame.

"You're still raring to go?"

"Mhhhh, yes, Master."

"I have to be careful with you. I don't know what happened to you in there, but you acted like you were drunk from my spunk."

"I know," she giggled, then her face took on a little less playful attitude. "Master, remember what I said about your cum? About how potent it is?"

"Ya, I think you said something about it being just as potent as if you were sleeping with five men or something."

"You remembered," she cooed, then planted a kiss on my lips. "Yes, I did say that, because it was true back then, but now... I don't know why or how, but it would seem that your mana has gotten much more potent since we first met. Now, instead of it being five men, it's more like ten - maybe even fifteen."

"What? Really?" I asked in shock.

"Oh yes, I could have a good old-fashioned bukkake party, and they would probably have just enough life essence to reach one of your loads. Plus..." She leaned in closer to my ear like she was whispering a secret. "... your cum tastes even sweeter than it did before. Hmmm, I could just snack on it all day."

"Really?"

"Really, Master! Plus I get a nice power boost every time I have it. I feel like I'm five times stronger than I was when we first met. So I guess if you get stronger, I get stronger, too. So, to make you - and, in turn, me - even more powerful, we need to add more slaves to your stable."

"More? Why?"

"Because that's my best guess, silly! If I'm right, then there's yet another reason for you to have more slaves... and I think we both know who the next candidate simply has to be." She peered around the corner, and over to the door of Sophia's de facto office.

"Sophia? I mean, I kinda like her, but I thought we might want to take things slow for a bit."

"I know Master, and I know you have other girls in mind before you add Sophia, like Janice, or Ella's mom, but Master, she's too important to pass up."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, Master, that Sophia is quite rare, even in the supernatural world. Did you feel it? Did you feel that strange power react when you came inside her mouth?"

"Well ya, it felt strange, but I didn't feel anything bad coming from it. It kinda felt the same when I cum in you - you know, when you are absorbing my mana."

"Yes, that's right, and after spending some time with her, I finally realized what she is. Oh, Master, you've hit the jackpot with her - or will, if you can only get the deal done. Fate seems to be smiling down on you. First, you enslaved a succubus who is glad to submit to a man; then you enslaved your all-time crush, who would do anything for you - even allow you to sleep with other women; then you enslaved a most powerful creature from hell: a female inferno hellhound who would kill to protect you and your pack; and, of course, you enslaved your family members, who just-so-happen to be submissive size-queen sluts looking for someone to treat them the way they need and deserve to be treated., Now you've found Sophia. Even with all my funds and trinkets stashed away, I'm just about ready to recommend that you invest in lottery tickets."

"What? Why? Why is Sophia so special? What is it that you found out?"

"Oh Master, Sophia is truly something special. You see, she is a Witch."

"A Witch!?"

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers