Succubus Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally starting to fit in around here...
3.5k words
4.75
20.9k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was blindfolded and handcuffed to a pole, completely naked. I heard a pair of heels click in my direction. The clicking stopped next to me. I felt the heat of another presence very closeby.

A familiar, yet threatening, voice whispered in my hear, "Alright, Jim, let's get started." The blindfold was lifted.

I beheld Margaret in all her nude, demonic glory. Her abs rippled and her volleyball-sized tits dripped sweat. Her face was twisted in a hideous grin.

Slowly, seductively, she got on her knees and focused her attention on my penis. My grotesquely huge penis. Giant, veiny, rock hard, red, and pulsing. I couldn't even estimate its length, but it was definitely many times larger than it had been before. My balls weren't much better; they were so huge they pushed my knees apart. What's worse, they felt full.

Both her hands together just barely wrapped around my shaft and her long tongue snaked out to lick the humongous, dripping glans of my manhood. I whimpered, much to her delight.

Without much warning, Margaret distended her jaw and took in the head of my penis. I came instantly, disgorging a truly unbelievable amount of cum down her throat.

I came probably several gallons in a few seconds. Margaret sucked it down greedily, but quickly let go with a loud *pop*. I continued to groan and shoot liters of cum at a time across the small, dimly lit room. I could swear that my balls actually felt bigger and fuller with each spurt.

There were others. The -allys, Monique, Beatrice, several succubi I didn't recognize. All of them rejoiced in my eternal ejaculation, and they took turns at the source, swelling up in just a few spurts.The room quickly begin to fill with cum.

I saw Cindy, led in chains by yet another improbably sexy succubus. She stared at my monstrous penis with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly I woke up, drenched in sweat, and with a boner pressing painfully against my briefs. I groaned and slapped my alarm clock, and rolled out of bed a few seconds later.

I'd been having these kinds of dreams ever since I started that job. They'd been especially vivid and strange that feverish night after I mega-dosed on Monique's milk. The actual events were always different, but the circumstances were always the same: I had a monster cock that never stopped cumming, and there was a lot of sex. And then I woke up with a hard-on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and appraised what I saw. Average looking, as usual. But... dang, was my dick bigger? No way.

But then I got it out and measured it, and sure enough, my dick was definitely bigger than it used to be. I was packing a girthy 7 incher down there, with matching balls. In my groggy state I didn't really have the ability to be surprised or scared, but I was bewildered. After a minute or two I shrugged my shoulders and continued about my day.

I came in to work that morning feeling good, and still packing a woodie. Beatrice greeted me warmly and let me in. Unlike all my other coworkers, Beatrice never enticed me in to sex, since she had a boyfriend. She had, however, asked me to jerk off into a cup once. Our relationship was polite and professional, almost normal.

One of the -allys was talking to a down-on-her-luck succubus in the reception room. I hurried through the door without looking; I wasn't supposed to stick around with clients.

The office was mostly empty, as I guess I had arrived a few minutes early. Most of the girls live in the apartment building next to the office, so they could just walk a couple yards from their front door in to work. I saw another -ally sipping chamomile tea and watching her screen intently. I'd always assumed that succubi would be really interested in watching porn all the time, because, you know, sex demons. But, I had checked their browsing history, and it turns out they actually really liked to watch cooking videos. Tally was probably engrossed in a video about cooking beer-battered fried chicken or something. A little odd for someone who can't digest anything but sperm and only feels sexual hunger, but, hey, I'm not gonna judge.

I went to sit down at my desk, but noticed a little post-it note that said "see me in my office!" in Margaret's handwriting. I set down my stuff and walked over, wondering what the hell I did.

I pushed open the door timidly. "You wanted to see me, boss?"

I felt stupid as hell the instant I closed the door and looked up. There was Margaret, buck naked, leaning against her desk. I couldn't help but compare her to the version of her from my dreams. They were remarkably similar, except that the real Margaret didn't feel so much malicious as... dominant. Her body was lithe and muscular, like an olympic athelete, but with enormous boobs that dominated her chest.

"Yes, I did," she said, "I thought you might want to relieve a little stress to start the day." With that, she languidly rolled over, so that her front side was resting on her desk while her ample, muscular rump was sticking in the air behind her. Her tail swayed invitingly above.

I'd been around the bush a few times with all the succubi in the office by this point, and while seeing an ass to end all asses presented to me in such a fashion would have made me into a bumbling idiot a few days prior, instead I just felt eager to finally start work. I pulled down my pants with haste and approached my boss. My hands found their way to the coiled muscles of her back, and gripped them tightly while my dick rubbed between the globular cheeks of her butt, already leaking pre-cum. She sighed and wiggled her ass, while her tail wrapped itself around my shoulder.

Her movements seemed like they were almost designed to slip it in to her hot, tight asshole, because in just a few seconds the tip of my cock was pressed against her dilated opening. Normally I didn't like doing it in the butt, but with succubi there's nothing gross about it at all. Margaret's ass was just as wet, soft, and clean as her cunt. I groaned and shoved more of my cock in, bottoming out in one slow stroke.

I enjoyed the feeling of her back rippling under my firm grip as we both luxuriated in the sensations. I pressed down on her and did my best to pull out of the incredibly tight hole I found myself in. She grunted in protest, but she wasn't dissatisfied for long, as I came back in faster and with more force.

Her ass milked me much like her pussy would have, and as I continued to fuck her I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Neither of us were really making noises, except for soft grunts and moans. Most of what could be heard was the sound of my hips slamming in to her bubble butt.

My loins felt white hot and ready to blow when Margaret abruptly sat up and growled, "Pull out!"

I was unused to this sort of command. Normally the succubi would insist that I stick it in as far as possible and cum inside them. I yanked my cock out; I could feel it twitching, so close to coming that it almost hurt. Margaret turned over with intense urgency. I could see her chest heaving and her dark eyes looking at at me feverishly. Her body was covered in sweat. She clearly felt the same way I did, except that she had more self control.

"Lay on the floor!" she barked huskily. I did as commanded. My huge prick stood at attention.

I couldn't see it for long though. Margaret fell on me swiftly. She squatted over my crotch and wasted no time in getting my cock into her, sighing with relief once I had once again been hilted inside of her. She put her hands on her knees and arched her back, then moved her hips in a small circle. I tried vainly to reach up and touch her breasts, but she was too far away, so I settled on simply watching her work. She laughed, baring her fangs, and put her hands behind her head. I simply watched the hot succubus riding me, her six-pack abdominals rippling, her massive breasts jiggling.

She kept me right on the edge for quite a while. She seemed to enjoy teasing me with her pussy even more than she craved my seed, and would pull off for a few seconds at a time just so I didn't cum yet. I felt myself descending in to a sort of haze, helpless beneath this demon goddess.

Finally she could take no more, grunted, and leaned over to start riding me hard.

"Cum for me now! Cum! Raaagh!" She yelled directly in my face.

I couldn't deny her, and felt my sweet release with a toe-curling, vision-impairing orgasm. I was finally able to reach her, and as soon as I came I wrapped my arms around her back and held her on as close as I could. She slammed her hips on to mine and screamed loudly, shaking and twitching from an orgasm more intense than any I'd ever seen. She slumped over me limply while my cock fired spurt after spurt in to her hungry pussy.

When she regained herself, Margaret kissed me on the lips. "Like that?"

"Hell yeah!" I said enthusiastically. "That was so fucking hot."

She smiled and sat up to pull herself off my softening cock, then laid down beside me and stroked my chest. "I really liked it too. Sorry if I was a little, um, forceful."

"No, no, not at all. I actually liked it better than usual. Normally you guys all just want me to cum as quickly as possible."

She giggled. "Yeah, it takes a lot of control to keep from just sucking it right out of you. But I like the buildup too."

I thought for a second and turned to her. "Actually, Margaret, I've got a question. When a succubus has sex, what's it, like, about? I mean how do succubi feel about sex?"

She raised an eyebrow. "How do humans feel about sex?"

"Touche."

"I see what you mean, though. In some sense it's like food to us. We need it just to function. If we go too long without cum we will die. But it's more than just a meal." She thought for a second. "Like, think about the difference between eating a twinkie alone, and eating a delicious feast with your friends and family. That's kind of like the difference between meaningless sex and, you know... a connection." She looked in my eyes meaningfully. Her usual domineering attitude was gone, replaced by vulnerability I'd never seen on her.

I put my arm around her, and she happily pressed herself on to my side. "I agree," I said, and kissed her.

We laid there for a while, sharing sweet nothings, before Margaret had to go and actually do work.

"Want some milk before you go?" she asked, baring her breast to me.

"Uh, sure... won't that make me fuck you again, though?" I looked at the liquid beading at her nippled with trepidation. "And I noticed it's been uh, making my cock bigger?"

"Already?" She fondled my half-hard penis, appraising it. "Huh. I guess that megadose started you off fast."

She turned back to me and said, "Yes, the milk of Lilith will make your penis grow with prolonged exposure, among other things. I'm actually not familiar with it myself, I've never had a long term boyfriend before. You should ask Beatrice about it." She gave me a seductive look and shoved her boob in my face again. "Don't worry though, the girls and I can help you through any side effects..."

I hesitated a little more before thinking, fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound, and I suckled from her breast. Just a few mouthfuls was enough to make me incredibly horny again, but she pushed me away from her lithesome form and shoved me out the door of the office, clothes in hand.

"Now time to get to work!" she chuckled before closing the door.

I stood in the small open space next to her office, naked, and with a powerful need for sex like I'd never felt before drinking the milk.

Luckily, I caught sight of an -ally on her way to the copy machine. The -allys that day were all wearing low-cut frilly red blouses and poofy miniskirts that accentuated the movement of her hips. She looked me up and down and licked her lips, but kept walking right past me.

My temper, and my cock, flared. I crossed the space between us in two quick steps and pinned her on the wall, grabbing hold of her hips and pressing my steel-like appendage into her skirt.

She gasped in feigned surprise and dropped her papers. "Jim! I need to make copiieees," she whined playfully.

I grunted and moved my right hand up to roughly grope her breast from behind. "It can wait."

"Yeah... it can..." She twisted around, not to break free, but to face me. She was biting her lower lip, showing off her small, sharp fangs. Her legs spread for me, making her slippery little cunt readily accessible.

I growled and lifted her up by her butt with barely any effort. She took hold of my raging erection and guided it into her waiting folds, sighing when my head finally got inside of her and I thrusted in balls deep right away. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I didn't wait for her to get acclimated, or any foreplay, anything like that, I just started fucking her hard straight away. I knew she wanted whatever I had to give, her pleasure wasn't relevant; mine was.

"You. little. fucking. slut," I panted out between strokes, "I. take. you. *where*. I. want. *when*. I. want." She was in ecstasy while I pounded her mercilessly, her face was all screwed up and she stared at me slackjawed. Her tits looked like they were about to burst out of her top from their jiggling.

Keep in mind, dear reader, I don't normally fuck like this. Or didn't, anyway. This isn't that sort of story. Without the Milk of Lilith, there's no way I could have performed this kind of feat, or acted in this way, of that I am very sure.

"Say. you're. mine. Your. pussy. is. *mine*."

"Yes! I'm yours! My pussy is yours!" She finally managed to get out, "Cum in me, make me your fucking cum dumpster cock sleeeeeve!" Her hands clawed desperately at my chest.

I grunted and shoved my dick in as far as it could go when I felt my balls twitching to disburse their sizable payload. Her hips bucked instantly and I nearly lost my hold of her. Her legs squeezed me tightly while her pussy walls milked out yet another seemingly endless orgasm from me.

We stood there, locked in bliss, not moving, until finally the flow of semen petered out, and I released her. Her shirt was damp with sweat, and her hair was disheveled; but besides looking like she had just gotten dicked down she didn't look very different from when she'd been walking around the office a few minutes prior.

"Sorry about that," I said, regaining my breath, "uh... which one are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She stuck out her tongue. "Just kidding, I'm Kally." She bent at the waist to pick up her papers, giving me a great view of her bare and freshly inseminated pussy, then turned to leave. "That was a good one. See ya later!"

She was gone before she even finished her sentence. I stood there and contemplated how I felt about what I'd just done. It was hot as hell, sure, but considering the fact that I was getting paid to have hot sex with hot women several times a day, it was nothing special. Sweet but nothing special, like a twinkie. Margaret was right.

I put my clothes on and went off to make another cup of coffee and do some actual work. Aside from a blowjob from Monique at the end of the day, I had no further sexual encounters with the succubi. It was a really busy day, no time for sex.

Towards the end of the day we got fewer and fewer succubi coming in, so I could mosey on over to the entrance and chat up Beatrice.

I knocked on the doorframe. "Hey Bea."

She looked up from her book and smiled at me. "Hi Jim. How's it going?"

"Good, good. I have a question for you actually. I've been noticing that my dick is getting bigger, and Margaret said you could give me some info about long-term effects of the Milk of Lilith."

She put down her book. "Oh, yeah, I have some experience on that front. You'll get a bigger dick, come more, have a higher libido, all that, the more you drink the milk. It's sort of a stacking effect, up to a point where it evens out. I think Dan's dick stopped growing at 9 inches. You might be drinking more milk than he does though."

I sighed internally. "Alright. He doesn't have any health problems or anything? It's manageable?"

"Well, I guess he has to wear baggy pants and take special care on the toilet, but he doesn't complain," she grinned, "In fact as far as I know he really likes it."

We chatted for a few more minutes about work, the weather, and our weekend plans, but that was the extent of our meaningful conversation. By the time we finished it was quitting time, and I headed to the back of the office to pick up my backpack.

What I found in my little corner of the office surprised me somewhat. All three of the -allys were standing there, arm in arm, naked as the day they were... uh... born? Three pairs of gloriously perky racks, soft, slender midsections, and long legs were on display for me. Three cute little pairs of horns, three pairs of pitch black eyes staring at me with the kind of lust that a human woman gets maybe once in a lifetime.

As soon as they caught my eye, they approached me. I gulped. One succubus was no problem for me at this point, but three? I felt more than a little intimidated by all the raw sexuality on display.

"Hi Jim," said the nearest one, "we just thought we'd stop by for a little end-of-the-week party..." she plastered herself across the right side of my body and rubbed my chest with her hand. The other two crouched down and began removing my pants.

"H-hi Kally, that sounds good," I sputtered out. One of her sisters had already popped the head of my painfully erect penis into her mouth.

All three giggled. "That's Tally, silly!" said the succubus squatting in front of me and rubbing my balls and thighs.

"Gah, we need to get you three some name tags or something." My poor attempt at humor was barely noticed by the three sluts, and I was prevented from trying again when Tally kissed me fiercely.

What followed was nearly an hour of nonstop, high-intensity sex, with only one break for some water. I drank the -allys' milk several times, and at some point Monique and Margaret joined in. I wasn't so much fucking as I was rutting; I would finish filling one hole, drink a quick mouthful of milk, and then start on the next. The succubi would frig themselves or each other while waiting for their next turn on my cock, so the air was constantly filled with the wanton moans of women in heat.

When things finally wound down, I found myself embedded in a cuddle puddle of slippery, satisfied succubi, while Margaret slowly sucked me off. My head was buzzing from all the milk and I was too tired to do anything but look into her eyes and smile.

She let my sizable dick free from her mouth with a loud *pop* and began to jerk it.

"Think you're starting to settle in Jim?" She half-joked. I looked around at all the naked, dozing bodies of my coworkers surrounding me and back at her.

"Yeup, I think I'm fitting in quite nicely."

She grinned and returned to sucking me off, with more gusto. I came in less than a minute and she swallowed it with one big gulp.

"That's good. See you Monday!" With that, my boss stood up and walked out the door, presumably returning to her apartment. I laid for a while with the other succubi and watched her leave with some interest. Then I slipped gently into a comfortable sleep.