Succubus Reborn Ch. 07

Story Info
Finale - Iliana's revenge.
3.4k words
4.52
10.8k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

When Steven returned home, we had a house full of naked coeds. They were in various couplings and groupings. There were too many new people I had converted. Yes, I knew them all. Yes, I felt their orgasms. But to describe the scene in full Technicolor detail would be akin to describing a Van Gogh or Monet to a blind person.

Suffice it to say he was shocked. Shocked, but increasingly turned on. The grouping he focused on was the one that was acting out on his favorite recliner. His wife, Mary, was reclined with, her youngest daughter, Jessica's cunt in her face. The athletic cheerleader was facing the footrest and had her hands on the armrests and her knees at her mother's head. At the footrest, his eldest daughter, Lauren, was lapping at her mother's snatch.

Jessica, being the only one who's face wasn't obscured and also facing the doorway, was the only person, other than me, to notice Steven enter the house.

"Oh-oh God, Daddy!" Jessica cried out. Mary, mouth full of pussy, mumbled in her daughter's cunt. The reverberations increasing the pleasure her daughter received. "Da-da-daddy's ho-o-o-me. Fuck! Keep eating my wet needy snatch, Mommy!"

Unobserved by the leering father, I sidled up behind Steven. The man who summoned me to life, albeit accidentally and truthfully by my volition, was home and he needed to service me. Immediately. I started taking off his coat, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. "We certainly missed you around here." My hands slid down his front to his belt. I started unclasping his belt, unzipping his pants and reaching in to get a grasp of my Master's dick. "You've got a lot of catching up to do."

With my hand still in his pants, his hands began to work. First, he finished undoing his pants and, with his boxers, dropped trou. He spun around, facing me, without me ever loosing my grip on his dick. With his shirt half off and his undershirt showing, he grabbed the undershirt like the Hulk and ripped it off his body with a feral strength that had my pussy quivering. His shirt and tattered undershirt fell of his arms and lay pooled on the floor.

He grabbed me and hefted me up. He slammed me against the wall and suckled hard at my neck. I guided his cock inside my pussy and he dropped me lower so I was fully impaled. I smiled wickedly while he ravaged me. All weekend long, with the mental connection we shared all these years, I had been feeding his libido. He saw everything we had been doing. All through the night and any time he daydreamed or napped he saw images of every perverted, lustful, sexual thing that was done in this house. He may not have been tempted by his daughters beforehand, but he has been corrupted over this weekend. And all that pent-up frustration mean his lust was at an all-time high and he was going to take it out. He wasn't going to be done with me. Oh, no. Not by a long shot, but I wasn't going to let anyone else be with him first.

He thrust into me roughly. Over and over. My nails were at his shoulders and I was scraping at the skin beneath them. The rougher I was with him, the rougher he was with me. He started biting my neck, leaving teeth marks there. My nails morphed into my natural claws and dug into his flesh. His mouth left my neck and he screamed with an animalistic roar as he unleashed his pent-up lust. One. Two. Three. Four. He was filling me up so much. Five. Six. Seven. His seed was overflowing, but I needed it. Eight. Nine. He stopped thrusting and just plugged my hole. We sank back down to the floor. We were both panting from the exertion.

Once he extricated himself from me, I curled up to keep his sperm from escaping. The little bit that did, I scooped up with my finger and sucked it down my throat. It may not be the most pure form of sexual power I can get, but I am never one to waste a man's sperm.

His daughters were standing over him as we came down from our high. Each one had a hand grasped as they pulled their father off the floor and placed him in his recliner, where his wife had been. He could smell his wife and daughters' scent permeating in his chair. He smiled wistfully that this was an even better chair now than it was last week.

His daughters had him reclined and relaxed. Jessica crawled up into her father's lap. "While you were having fun with Iliana," she glanced at me with a wink, "Lauren and I had a duel, of sorts."

Lauren took over the story as Jessica guided her father's prick inside of her, "Jess claimed she could make me cum before I could make her cum." Lauren was kissing and sucking her way up her father's face as she was talking.

"So I told her 'She who cums first, gets Daddy last.'," Jessica finished, "And ta-da I won!" With that, Jessica impaled herself on her father's, as yet, unflaccid cock. Stacey, not to be left out, presented her pussy to her father, who eagerly started eating his eldest daughter out.

Jessica was bouncing up and down on her father's dick. Stacey was leaned over and suckling Jessica's breasts as her dad ate her out. Seeing all of this, Mary crept up to me and started kissing me from my toes up my leg to my pussy. I had to hold her off of getting that devilish tongue inside my pussy. I couldn't let her lap up her husband's spunk. So I spun her around on all fours and, having located a convenient toy nearby, began to strap the harness of a strap-on around me. Once it was secured, I began fucking Mary while we both watched her husband fuck and eat their daughters.

Emily, Stacy and Chloe had gathered in front of Steven and the girls. The sisters, Emily and Stacy, each had on strap-ons as well. As they got to the foot of the recliner, Chloe got in the middle of the two sisters and each one of the strap-on wearing girls took a hole and proceeded to double-team the punk-rocker looking chick.

Once Jessica had her father's cream in her, Lauren swapped places and was going to finally have her dad fuck her. During the transition, Chloe screamed out her orgasm, "Fuck me harder bitches! Stretch me out. Fuck, I need cock! Prepare me for this daughter-fucker. FUCK! I want him to be...to be my first...FUCK...first man to have me!"

The two girls didn't let up on Chloe. As soon as she came down, they spun her around so the other girl would get another hole. And just like that Round Two began. Nobody needed a cool down. We had been going at it all weekend long. Steven, being my Master, had the stamina only the supernatural could give.

Jessica, freshly fucked and full of her father's semen, laid out on the ground. I crawled to her and began lapping up the spilled seed. I moved my head closer and closer to her opening, licking up Steven's cum on the way. Mary straddled her youngest daughter's face, facing away so she could try to get a taste of her eldest daughter's pussy while he husband fucked her from behind.

The trio of girls to the side of us never slowed or relented on their fucking of Chloe. I lost track of how many orgasms the girls gave her, but after each one they would spin her around and service the hole that the other had previously.

As soon as Steven was done with Lauren, she presented herself to me to savor all the glorious spunk Steven spewed her with. No drop was discarded. I saw Chloe, on shaky legs, mount Steven. Thus far, she was the first to face him. She leaned forward, licked his ear and said, "No other man has ever gotten in my pants. And no other man, besides you, ever will. I will be your obedient sextoy. Just please fuck me and don't stop until you give me two loads of your cum."

Steven replied, "Two loads?"

"Yes, one for my pussy and one for my ass. I would want to have a third for my mouth, but I fear I would be too tempted to swallow it before my goddess could get it from me." With that, she guided his still throbbing cock up her pussy. She bounced and gyrated on his lap. I had, however, started feasting on my second creampie.

Once Steven deposited another load into another pussy. He took matters into his own hands. No longer willing to just lie there letting these gorgeous women do all the work. He picked up Chloe and placed her on her hands and knees as he pressed his cock into Chloe's waiting ass.

Seeing the cum start running down Chloe's legs, I scooted underneath her and began eating her out. The thrusts Steven gave Chloe made it hard for her to keep her head up. She wrapped her arms around my butt and lifted my pussy to meet her mouth.

By the time he was cumming in Chloe for a second time, she was near-catatonic. He looked over the other two girls he hadn't serviced, yet. His wife met his stare and started donning a discarded strap-on. He kneel-walked towards the sisters and took the closest one to him, Stacy. She smiled up at him, "Why, Mr. Roberts, are you going to fuck me too? How naughty of you to fuck all these hot, younger girls. And with your wife here, too!"

"Looks like I am not the only one to share in this debauchery," Steven said as he turned Stacy's head to the right to show his wife was just entering Emily. With a smile, Stacy leaned down, licked and sucked the combined juices off Steven's cock. Steven was having non of that, though, and threw her to the ground and began fucking her in earnest. The combined screams of the two sisters spurred me on to eat Chloe's ass. Soon there was going to be more cum to eat and I had to make sure each plate was cleaned for the next serving.

He had serviced not only his daughters, but also all six of my, what I started calling them, priestesses. The original six. My most treasured of vessels. They had the power to convert followers for me. He came in each one at least twice. He was an unstoppable force. It wasn't until late in the evening when we finally all collapsed. Too tired to move to a bedroom, we crashed on the floor all of us intermingled with the others. There was no way to tell whose arm or leg was where. In just a weekend I had managed to get not only this household, but three full-fledged converts—not to mention the many others that were hooked and craving more.

The months went by. We enslaved every person of age in this town. Everyone got more attractive and younger. During breaks, away from prying eyes of interlopers, the townsfolk were having sex. Marriage boundaries, familial relationships, teacher-student, boss-employee. None of that mattered. All that mattered was sex. Business and school curricula continued as normal. Gym classes and lunches were split up so those of age could fornicate and pleasure each other without the leering eyes of the minors. Teachers would get together in the Teacher Lounge. And I fed off of each and every one of them. The time has come. I could feel the power and with that power I knew that my enemy could finally sense me.

I had chosen Steven to be my summoner and Master. It was not a coincidence, but a careful and well thought out strategy. The last time I was on this earth, a man, a demon hunter, had found me too soon. I had drained an entire fraternity and, without the restraint I have now, killed them all. And it was glorious. Only one human survived that ordeal, a woman. No one of consequence, really. At least, not at that time.

As I was reveling in my return to Earth, the front doors of the fraternity were blasted open and a man stood in the doorway. I licked my lips. I was ready for more. I leapt at the man when a bolt of lightning tore through my shoulder. Grasping my damaged arm, I looked around and saw a crossbow bolt embedded into the wall behind me.

The insolence of this mortal! He started chanting in Latin. I wouldn't let him finish. He couldn't banish me. I had just awoken. I leapt at him again, but this I dodged his enchanted bolts and lashed out at him. His crossbow clattering to the ground.

The woman that fled had returned. He turned to her, "RUN! Get out, NOW!" Distracted, I was able to pounce on him, but he kicked me over his head before I could do any damage. He rolled to the side and brandished a sword. I could see the enchantment on his weapon. A flash of fear crossed my visage, but only for a second. I knew I had to kill him. Or he was going to kill me.

The battle for my life waged on. But ultimately I fell to that infernal blade that the demon hunter wielded. I swore I would have my vengeance. Somehow. Turned out, somehow was easier than I had thought. The woman who fled won the heart of the demon hunter. The two settled down and had a child, Steven. The demon hunter should have known better. The reason demon hunters are single is two-fold. One, when they face a demon, its just as easy to die to a demon as it is to kill a demon. But it is doubly hard to survive when you have loved ones that may distract you. And secondly, demons don't die like mortals. They are sent to Hell and are reborn over time. The demon hunter that kills, more like banishes, a demon is forever linked to the demons. We can sense them easier, if they live long enough.

So I was able to sense my demon hunter killer. And his spawn. I was able to latch onto Steven in the womb. When Steven went through puberty, I was there leaching off his sexual powers. When Steven had sex with his girlfriend for the first time, I was there leaching his powers. He fed me. He nurtured me. Sure, he had no choice, but because of this I was linked to him and to him alone. When he summoned me, I was his just as much as he was mine.

Now after all this time, I felt the presence of the mortal who banished me to Hell. I felt him. He felt me. And it was time.

The door crashed open. Steven was having his morning fuckfest with his daughters. His wife was on all fours servicing the trio of Brandon, Austin and Derek, who had grown into Calvin Klein-esgue underwear models. And there before me was Steven's father, my killer.

With feline agility, I lunged at the man. He tried to dodge, but I swiped his arm slicing through his jacket and getting blood. I planted a foot on the wall and sprung back and tackled him to the ground. He was older and less mobile. By this time, my priestesses were at my side. They bound the demon hunter and drug him to a chair I had delivered and placed in the center of the room. The girls tied him up so he couldn't move.

"Well, hello Grampa," Jessica said after he was secured.

He looked away with disgust at seeing his granddaughter naked before him, but turning away he saw his other granddaughter equally as naked. He shut his eyes and began reciting those same Latin words. I grabbed a pair of used panties, I had no idea whose but secretly hoped it was one of his granddaughters', and shoved them in his mouth. He tried to spit them out but Mary tied a rope around and through his mouth to keep them in.

"Dad, what are you doing here? Busting into my home like this? What is the meaning of this?," Steven asked. But no answers were forthcoming through the gag.

"He killed me in a past life," I informed him. "He is the reason you and I are linked. And he is the reason I am going to kill him now."

Steven tried to lunge at me, but I placed my hand on his chest. "Do you honestly want to sacrifice everything I have done for you, your family? Your family is linked to me."

"Wh-what does that mean?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I've never had this...connection...before. Maybe, if I die, then everything goes back to normal. Or as normal as can be after all the incest. Maybe it tears you apart knowing of your carnal pleasures you had. Maybe they die, too. I don't know. All I know is this man," I pointed at Steven's father, "has come to kill me, but I intend to repay him my murder."

When Steven didn't stop me, I spun around to find the girls had stripped their grandfather of his pants and were kneeling waiting for me to take my prize. I patted each girl on their head and mounted the man tied down to the chair.

As I impaled myself on the demon hunters hard shaft (even the most devout cannot withstand the allure of a succubus with all her power as I have now), I shifted to my true nature. My skin turned purple, my bones cracked to reshape themselves, my nails grew into claws, my tail extended and whipped behind me and my wings unfurled. I wrapped my wings, as best as I could, around the chair and my prisoner. I had my prey and this time I was not going to restrain myself. I was going to feed. No, I was going to gorge myself on this mortal. My visage was the last thing he was going to see before darkness took him.

I rode him mercilessly. He came and came and came. As he did, he withered and withered. Suddenly, a burning light speared through me and the demon hunter. It burned so much. As it was removed, I fell to the ground. My victim lay dead in the chair. My lips curled in a sinister smile. I saw the attacker. He looked like a younger version of the demon hunter. He was restrained by my sexy, nude priestesses. I looked down at the opening in my chest and knew my time was up, again.

I looked back up at the man who shoved a sword through me. "Who are you, boy?," I spat.

"A demon hunter like my father."

So Steven had a brother. I laughed cruelly, "Then, like your father, you'll die too!" And just like that my priestesses ripped his clothes to shreds. They lunged at him gouging his eyes. Scratching and piercing and biting his body, until he lay limp. Then, they took turns on his dick. Just like their mistress taught them, don't ever waste a single drop of sperm. So as he lay dying beneath them, they took his sexual energy and fed me with it.

In the end, it was too late for me. No amount of sexual energy was going to save me from being banished. But that connection I told Steven about? I found out what that link meant. My link with them never wavered. The power on the town dulled, but didn't die out. So here in my banishment, I am gaining power. It won't be long before I am awakened once more and free to roam the earthly realm. So patience, my dears, for soon I will need to feed again. Who will meet me to try to end me this time? I have no clue. All I know is this town is my new home and like the migrating birds I will return.