Succubus survival Ch. 03

Story Info
Yasha looses her mind as she get a taste of power.
3.1k words
4.55
2.8k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=This chapter is a bit shorter guy, but I didn't find a better place to cut it off. Be warned that this chapter contains death and a suicide attempt if you are sensitive to such things I will not blame you if u give this chapter a pass. I keep gravitating toward suicide don't I, but I feel it is warranted this time. What do you think? Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter.=

Yasha was feeling on top of the world, like she was on the best high of her life, except her thoughts were crystal clear. She felt, no, she was powerful, and she needed more. Her elation was stymied slightly as the penis in front of her was clearly flagging, but not for long. She was a Succubus, for goodness sake, and it was the easiest thing in the world, as she gave the head a long, slow kiss, to re-enflame the lust simmering inside the man. Yasha gave a pleased smile as his cock grew to full hardness again in her hands. He looked slightly dubious, but he didn't move or do anything just like before, simply staring like he was transfixed as Yasha came back to her feet.

He eyed her tits, and she could feel the desperate need in him to reach out and touch them, but he didn't she wouldn't allow him just yet. Yasha turned and slowly sashayed her way to the bed, tail lashing restlessly from side to side over her naked ass. Her clothes had disappeared now that she didn't need them anymore, and just like the man they had obeyed. She could actually feel his eyes as they were glued to her ass and the lust burning ever hotter and brighter inside of him. It matched her own, but was nothing compared to the hunger, yes she would drain this guy dry and then see if she could find some new toys to play with.

Yasha smirked to herself as she crawled onto the little bed and laid her head down among the pillows with her ass sticking up invitingly into the air. She arched her back so he could get a good look at her dripping pussy that was now on full display. Waiting like that for a moment, she finally looked back at the man and raised her eyebrows, and as if he was waiting for permission, he came racing towards her. Yash shouldn't have been startled, but she was, and she giggled as the man halted just before getting to her. This was just how he had reacted when he had seen her tits, but she couldn't help being delighted. Yasha loved how he looked at her. His clear awe and even clearer lust were the greatest compliment he could have paid her.

She laid her head back down again in satisfaction and waited with bated breath for the man to take her. The purring moan that came out of her mouth as he placed his hands on her ass was entirely involuntary, but not unwelcome. Yasha thought that he would finally fuck her when he spread her ass cheeks, but he didn't. Instead, he touched the butt plug that was still lodged in her ass. She had forgotten about it. Well, she sure remembered now as her hands were forcibly yanked behind her back and held there in an iron grip. She gave a shriek as she tried to get up, but to no avail. No matter how hard she struggled, the force gently resisted her. Finally, her knees slowly widened as if saying to anyone watching that she was free for the taking.

The predicament would have been hot, and it was. Yasha could feel her excitement running down he thighs, if not for the fact that it served to clear her mind. What had she been thinking? She had already fed on this guy once and wasn't sure what would happen if she drained him dry. What was wrong with her? What had happened to becoming the best Succubus in the world? Her morals had been thrown out the window as soon as she got a little taste of that power. Yasha shuddered. She had been ready to kill this man just for one more taste of that power. That wasn't who she wanted to be, but apparently, it was who she was. Yasha knew she had never been a good person, but this was a new low for her.

"Hey, you don't have to do this, man," she said as she craned her neck to get a look at him. Her voice waivered as she saw the steel rod poised at the entrance to her pussy, ready and willing to take her. His gaze was unwavering as their eyes met, and Yasha gasped at the bonfire his lust had grown into. His hand reached out to touch her, and she couldn't help the moan that escaped as he kneaded her ass cheek. He shouldn't have been able to do that. He should be obeying her desires, but something prevented her orders from sticking. Maybe it was the butt plug, or maybe it was the fact that she really did want this. If his lust was a bonfire, hers was a wildfire racing out of control.

"Please stop. I don't know what's going to happen if you, GAHmmmm," Yasha tried to beg but let out a gasp that turned into another moan as the man slapped her ass hard. It hurt so good, and the pleasure was so intense that it made it hard to think. Yasha found herself wondering why she was putting up such a fight. She would need his help against the zombies outside, and it would be nice to have someone to rely on in a whole new world. But after she had drained him, she would be powerful enough that she wouldn't need anyone's help ever again. Yasha whimpered in dismay as the man knelt behind her and that cock was taken further away from her pussy. This did mean, however, that he was now directly facing her horny cunt.

The man placed one hand on each ass cheek but other than that, he simply stared, seeming to study her hindquarters intensely. Yasha tried to beg and plead with him, and even tried to squirm closer, but whatever power the plug had over her held her in place. The guy would just slap her ass until she stilled, and it took her a long time to learn this, and she almost came before she learned what he wanted. All she could do was stay still and let him look at her, so that's what she did, holding still so he could get a good look at her soaked sex. She did try to sway her hips invitingly to try and entice him, but that only got her more spanks.

Yasha felt like she was going to go insane if she was going to have to wait another moment, but the man finally grunted something in his own language that sounded approving and started to touch her. It could not be said that he pleasured her, simply running his fingers gently over her pussy lips. She was sensitive enough as it was, and she nearly came again several times, but he would stop just as she was about to go over the edge and go back to a round of smacking her ass. It was like he had his own sense of her lust, or so it seemed, as he read her like an open book. In the meantime, she had a harder time reading him, getting a sense of that warm bonfire, but of little else. If she thought she would go insane before, it was nothing compared to this, and no matter how much she begged and pleaded with him to let her cum he would only laugh softly at her or say something in his language that she had an increasingly hard time understanding.

"Please. I know this is what I deserve, but for the love of god, would you just fuck me already?" Yasha begged. She was close to tears and at the end of her wits. She didn't have much of a thought in her head neither about draining this guy dry nor about being a good person. His cock was all that mattered to her now, and how she could get it inside her pussy. The assault on her sanity waned for a moment, and Yasha simply lay there and panted, enjoying the reprieve. When no new touch came, she looked back to see that the man had stood up, and her eyes widened as he grabbed her hips and shoved himself into her needy cunt. She had a moment to worry about his well-being, but those feelings were blown away by the sheer relief of having him fill her. She almost started to cry at how good it felt, and she finally orgasmed as the man started to properly fuck her. She shook as she came hard, but the man gave her no time to recover, fucking her right through a second orgasm that rolled through her like a tidal wave.

He seemed to grow tired of her shaking and reached down to pull her up by the hair, the butt plug letting up some of its tight hold. Her tits bounced as he fucked her harder, now free from the confines of the mattress. The man reached down with his other to grope her left tit, squeezing it and playing with her piercing, sending delightful little shocks straight to her pussy. Yasha was in heaven, and she moaned in delight at the rough fucking she was receiving. She could even feel some of her control returning, but it was faint. Her hands were still tied behind her back, so whatever the plug was doing must still be working.

Yasha worked the new muscles in her pussy to great effect, and she marveled at what she could do with it, squeezing the man's cock just right as he slammed it into her and bucked back against him. Yasha came several more times, but the man was relentless, fucking her like a machine through every one of them. She finally sensed weakness as the man was about to cum he tried to pull out, but she wrapped her tail around his hips and pulled him back against her. Yasha worked her inner muscles like her life depended on it, and the man came straight into her womb. She could feel the power filling her up as the man tiered, and with a flare of her will, the invisible bonds still holding her shattered.

Yasha quickly flipped herself over so she was lying on her back, and the man fell into her arms in a stupor. She fitted his penis snuggly into herself again and wrapped her thighs around him, locking her feet behind his back. She would not let this catch get away. The man was almost too tired to fuck, but that was no problem for a Succubus. He weakly started to buck his hips back and forth at her command, but that wouldn't do, not at all.

She was startled at first. She didn't even know she was doing it, but she clapped in delight as the man visibly grew younger before her eyes, and he started to fuck her properly again. Yasha was sure he could do better, though, and with a wave of her hand, the man's gut shrank into a nice six-pack, and his clothes ripped apart as new muscles bulged all over his body. Yasha shrieked in surprise as she felt his cock grow inside her, stretching her just the right amount before it started to hurt. The man worked his new pole well, becoming her perfect fucking machine, but after giving her many more orgasms, Yasha soon grew bored. She could feel what was left of the man's energy boiling away inside him, slowly draining into her, but it wasn't fast enough.

She decided to end it then and there and worked her pussy to full effect. It had the desired outcome as the man stopped his rhythmic thrusting and plunged himself fully into her, going weak in the knees as he filled her with his seed for the last time. Yasha savored the moment as the last of his energy filled up her reserves of power, and the man went limp in her arms.

She finally felt satisfied, and the burning need in her pussy had finally died down to manageable levels. In its place came clarity, and Yasha's conscience came flooding back in to fill the empty space. She screamed in fear and disgust as she realized what she had done, and she threw the man off of her, and she marveled at her own strength as she watched the man fly halfway across the room to land sprawled out in the middle of the floor.

Yasha immediately felt horrible and rushed out of the little bed and to the man's side. She turned his newly muscular body over with ease. His skin was cold to the touch, and she felt nothing as she felt for a pulse at his neck. He wasn't even breathing.

"No, no, no, please don't be dead," Yasha begged over and over as panic started to set in. "No freaking out just yet, Yasha. Come on, think, this is a fantasy world, right? There must be something in here that could help this guy." She turned to search the little room, but all she found were some supplies and food rations. Yasha grew increasingly desperate as she found nothing of use, but then she had a thought. Anything that could save his life, he would surely take with him. The man had nothing on him right now, but she didn't remember if he had put something aside as he came in.

As she searched near the door, Yasha, sure enough, found a small pouch containing three glass vials. One red, one green, and the last one yellow. She hesitated for a moment, wondering which one she should pick. If this was close to a video game world, she would dismiss the yellow one immediately. Green was always good, right? Natury healing stuff was always green, or deadly poison. The man did look like the sort who would use poison. She said screw it in the end and went with the red bottle.

"If anything, the man looked even more dead as Yasha started to pour the liquid down his throat with his face having gone extremely pale and his lips turning blue. When the bottle was empty, and nothing happened, she emptied the other two bottles down his throat as well in desperation. When that didn't work, she tried magic, but no matter how she pushed and prodded or tried to concentrate, nothing she did would stick to the man. She even tried CPR, but it was far too late for that, and all it accomplished was to make her feel like an idiot for not doing it sooner.

"I'm sorry ok. I'm so sorry," Yasha said as she collapsed beside the man on the verge of tears. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen," did she really mean that? Yasha had thought she could just skim some of his energy off the top and be content with that, but oh, how wrong she had been. As soon as she had gotten a taste, she had completely lost herself. She had only been able to think clearly under the plug's influence, and she had even overpowered that in the end. She could hold her tears back no longer, and she let them flow as she cried. No more feeding off people, even if she only took a piece of someone's energy, she was clearly not strong enough to control herself, and she would rather die than have to watch someone die in her arms again. She glanced at the corpse but had to look away again as she shuddered in self-disgust.

"I really am a bad person," she said a moment later after having calmed down. She didn't know what would happen if she ran out of power, or if she could even stop herself from feeding again if she got hungry enough, for lack of a better term. Maybe it was better if she wasn't around anymore. Yasha eyed her backpack full of supplies. She had a knife in there. She could end it right now or else spend the rest of her life in this new world alone. None of those options appealed to her, but when she took some time to think things through, why shouldn't she kill herself? She was a bloody demon, a Succubus from the nine hells, for goodness sake. She would do everyone a favor if she just offed herself right now.

Yasha opened her bag and rifled through it before she could change her mind. She soon grew frustrated and just upended the bag, spilling all its contents all over the floor. And there it was, its serrated blade gleaming in the light of the single lamp. Yasha could see it perfectly well in the dim lighting, thanks to her dark vision, and she carefully picked it up and stared at it. Could she really do this? She thought as she glanced at the man she had killed. Yes, she could, she decided. It was the only moral thing she could do.

Steeling herself, Yasha held the blade against her throat. One quick slice and it would be over, no more temptations and no more killing. She closed her eyes and pushed the blade into her skin as she brought it all the way across her throat. She expected pain, and while it did hurt some, not nearly as much as she had thought. She expected to feel faint, that her legs would go weak, and she would collapse to the floor as she bled out, but none of that happened. Yasha opened her eyes to see that the knife wasn't even red. She felt at her throat. There was nothing, not even a drop of blood. She tried again, but the knife wouldn't cut her. She tried her wrists, and it was the same story. Yasha even tried to stab herself in the gut, but no matter how much pressure she applied, the knife simply wouldn't go through.

"Why can't I do anything right?" She screamed as she flung the knife into a wall and watched as it buried itself up to the hilt. Yasha was reminded of how the arrow the skeleton had shot at her had simply bounced off her skin too, but this was insane. "Mundane weapons, huh." Trying to drown herself with her waterskin was too hard. Her instincts got the better of her, and she only coughed as she gasped for breath. She finally gave up as she sat in the puddle of water, staring at her demonic reflection as it stared back at her, taunting her.