All Comments on 'Succubus Tail Ch. 02'

by FlitterPuff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FlitterPuffFlitterPuffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi! Hope you enjoyed the second chapter of Succubus Tail! For any new readers, check out the first chapter if you haven't yet. Also, I have a Patreon and connected discord you can join for those who are interested! So far patrons can read up to chapter 4 of this story up on the discord (I'm in the process of putting them all up on patreon itself atm.)

Thanks for reading, hope to see you back for the next chapter

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

That was good. Loved the spanking aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far, especially the attitude that the MC has! Keep up the good work and thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this so far. I swear I only read this stuff for the story these days. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this is typical for how humans in that world treat demons, and have treated demons for millennia, I would not be even slightly surprised at demons treating humans as if they were monsters.

You cannot and must not trust someone who refuses to trust you, because they can and often will see almost anything you do as a betrayal whether it is or isn’t, and react accordingly - binding someone in intricate contracts to compel them just encourages loophole-seeking, even to the point of teaching their children different definitions of certain words, so slave contracts become paths to freedom.

If the woman in charge of the dorm, Gordon’s forced roommate and Yarev were taken as a representative sample of humanity, any sane person would be completely in favor of exterminating humanity by any means possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlitterPuff@FlitterPuff
I'm a trans writer who enjoys reading and writing things like bondage, non-con, feminization, pet play, exhibitionism, and submission, among many other topics. Until recently, I've been writing mostly non-erotic fiction. I'm glad I finally branched into more erotic works, ho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES