Succubus Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teacher grumbled something behind me and then said, "Stop putting your tail in the way." Then a hard stinging smack landed along my butt as the wooden paddle met it, and I yelped out in surprise. "What did you do wrong?" he asked accompanied by a harder smack.

"I -" I winced as the paddle hit me once more. "I disrupted the class." I couldn't bring myself to admit how it was that I'd disrupted it.

"And?" Another hit landed along my ass and I whimpered.

"I wasn't paying attention." He hit me twice more, each on a different cheek. I let out a sudden moan and felt a drop of cum slide down my leg. Why! Why was this turning me on? Was this just normal for me now as a succubus?

Yarev sighed. His next hit was harder, and I moaned both in pain and desire. Part of me wanted him to stop, while another continually larger part wanted him to keep going. Could I cum from just being paddled, I wondered? If he kept going long enough, we were going to find out.

After several more paddles, they stopped. I was breathing hard, my eyes clamped closed and fingers clawing into his desk as I waited, still not certain if I wanted him to continue.

"This is why I hate succubi," Yarev said. "Troublemakers who find pleasure even in a punishment, and too careless and easily distracted to be of any use with labor."

I winced as his hand rubbed against my sore cheek.

"Please," I muttered out softly. I wasn't sure if I was asking for him to continue or stop.

The professor snorted. "You'll need to be more specific than that, demon."

"I - I need. I'm -"

I couldn't bring myself to say it, but as yet another drop of cum slid down my leg, I knew what I wanted, what I needed. All I could do was let out a loud moan.

Yarev tossed the paddle along his desk to my side and I felt his fingers trail down my lower back. I pressed my ass more firmly into the air in response.

"What you need is to learn to control yourself." He smacked me once more, this time with his hand, and I yelped. "As this is partly my doing, I suppose I should help in taking care of it."

I shivered as he released my tail and I heard the sounds of him unbuttoning his pants. I could have said something. I could have run out the door. Perhaps an hour or two ago I would have. Instead, I waited for him to take me.

One of his hands grabbed along my hip, and I felt him press forward. As the tip of his already hard cock met my lower lips, I shivered and moaned loudly. Somehow I already felt close to cumming. He pressed into me and slowly but easily began to slide in. My vagina wrapped tightly around his cock like it was made for it. He pushed forward until he was in me completely, and I went over the edge. My first orgasm flooded through me and I moaned loudly once more. As it came down, I felt my tail swishing from side to side, and he grabbed it once more in apparent annoyance.

"You're too loud," he grumbled. "Should have gagged you." Despite having his cock filling me, the man somehow still managed to seem annoyed.

His hands wrapped around my waist, and he began to slowly pull back out until only the tip of him was still within me. I let out another squeal and moan as he shoved himself back inside. With a firm grip around me, my tail still pinned under one of his hands, the professor started thrusting in and out of me, gradually picking up speed. Another orgasm slowly built up within me as my pleasure continued to grow. Somehow even the stinging pain of him pressing into my bottom seemed to help rather than hinder it. As I hit the peak and began to claw into his desk, he pulled back and slapped my ass once more just as I began to cum.

"Stupid creature. Stop ruining my desk." I could only moan in response

He grabbed my arms and forced them back behind me. With one hand, he locked my wrists together and then he entered me once more, before my orgasm had even finished. He was rougher this time, forcing his way in and out of me with vigor and pressing me harder against the desk. My moans picked up as he continued. Somehow some part of me could tell he was close. And I knew I would cum again when he did. I could feel his warm cock near-pulsing tightly within me.

He picked up speed becoming rougher and rougher. With one final hard shove forward, he pushed all the way back into me, pressing his body against my sore ass. I moaned as his cock pulsed, and I felt the first squirt of cum enter me. Much like with Yulia, I felt a flood of sexual energy rush through me, pulsing along with his cock, and I orgasmed right along with him. I moaned in absolute delight. It was the sort of pleasure a girl could become addicted to. I had to get Yulia to do this to me.

My fingers clawed into his desk once more, but this time he didn't seem to care. He pulled out of me, and I slumped along the wooden desk with a loud sigh. Yarev buttoned back up his pants, and I heard him make a sigh of satisfaction of his own.

"I believe I needed that. Perhaps we can make this a regular thing. Do come to me again if you need my assistance. Though not in the middle of class next time." He gave my ass another smack. "Now be a good little demon and get out of my office."

I managed to pull myself up on shaky legs and slip back into my sandals. My dress seemed only a little wet, though I worried about my cum-filled cunt. I'd have to just put up with it since I had nothing else to change into. Yarev walked to the door and opened it for me. As I hesitantly exited, I felt heat flood through my face. The whole class was staring at me. Most of the guys grinned with knowing smiles, to my mortification. I stopped and stared, stunned for a moment as all their eyes bore into me, seeing me for what I was, what I'd become.

Then I ran.

12