Such a Fucking Slut

Story Info
naughty slut has no limits as long as her horny-ness is met.
2k words
4.47
38.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this is purely for fun so of course the imagination ran a little. If incest and dirty talking are not up your lane, I suggest you look somewhere else, thanks!*

-------------

Every slut has more than a few friends with benefits. I do too. The one I'm closest to though, is my older brother, Aiden. That's right. I have sex with my brother.

Hard, pounding fucking.

I've come to realization that it's only so much "wrong" if you make it to be. And more than anything, neither of us give a shit about what's wrong exactly.

I started fucking Aiden about six months ago. I've had my reputation as a slut for almost three years now. Getting fucked from such an younger age never bothered me or the person doing the said fucking, most enjoyed having a young teenage pussy to pound.

Aiden knew about my reputation probably because of being at the same school. My younger sister, a year my junior, was at boarding school, so it was just the two of us anyway. My sluttiness was common at school. Most girls hated me and most guys wanted me. I gave it to them anyway. It's not wrong to be easy. I just don't get myself treated like trash after.

It was the weekend and my parents were out at their friend's house. I was in my room, talking to Blake. Blake was in my brother's friend group itself but I'd been hooking up with him for a while. He didn't have the biggest cock but his words alone could make me cum. He'd been teasing me for almost thirty minutes and I wasn't able to get myself off. I needed an actual cock and couldn't get some because of being grounded. So I had to turn to my trusty friend, my dildo.

About 8 inches long, it sometimes gave me better orgasms than the guys I fuck. And that's saying something.

I shoved the dildo, deep in me, after playing with my pussy and clit for about five minutes. I didn't need much foreplay today. Just as the dildo sunk in me, I received another message from Blake.

It was a picture. Of his cock. Hard.

With the message, "I know how deep you want it baby girl and daddy is going to give just that to his little whore"

I liked the kink a lot too much. Sue me.

And now somehow, even the dildo wasn't doing it for me.

I needed a real hard cock.

I quickly put on the shortest skirt I owned, that clearly showed all of my plump ass and a crop top that ended right in the middle of my tits. I looked like the biggest slut there was. I was seriously ready to stand on the road and fuck the first guy who offered to. I would have owned it anyway and boy, was I desperate.

I quickly ran down the stairs, hoping to not run into my brother who had been put in charge of me. I wasn't prepared for the sight in front of me. My brother, with his pants down his knees, and his hands wrapped around one of the biggest cocks I had seen. Hard, thick and so huge. It looked more than 9 inches.

He was getting himself off watching porn. And what a sight that was.

At some point or the other, I'd always found my brother hot. And that's because he was. He was really really hot.

His eyes were focused on the screen where a young girl was being pounded by three big black dicks. She was taking all three at once and my brother seemed to be enjoying watching that. Still not noticing me, I decided to do something.

I was already desperate and in need of a cock. And if something like that turned my brother on, maybe he'd be into fucking me. Most of them were anyway.

I slipped into my room quickly and changed into the sluttiest lingerie I owned. It was a two peice set. The bra covered nothing but the nipples with a very thin fabric. It was basically see through and it pushed my tits together. Whereas the thongs on the other hand were perfectly normal except they had a crotch hole as well as a complete open ass. So basically it was just a piece of string tied together.

I put on my previous tight skirt and top and decided to walk around the house a bit. I quickly went towards where my brother was still trying to get himself off. I decided to go into the kitchen and then shouted to him from across the room, "When you're done watching that girl getting pounded, let me know what you want for lunch."

I could actually hear the terror radiating off of him. I knew he'd be coming in, so I purposely got on my knees and bent over the fridge, pretending to look for something, know full well that he'd be seeing my barely there thong with the "ass-crotch-hole"

"What the fuck?"

I turned around, and that's when he saw my complete outfit. The top that barely covered my tits and said boldly on the top, "pound me daddy" and my micro skirt that covered nothing.

He was still staring at me and his cock seemed to be growing larger and larger, making a huge tent in his shorts.

I looked at him and shrugged, "What?"

He was still staring but suddenly he said, "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Clothes"

"Yeah, those are definitely not clothes. You look like a whore, I mean, where did you even get something like this?"

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Your cock seems to like my 'clothes' well enough and don't pretend like you don't know I'm a whore."

I then turned around in a circle to show my full outfit to him. He looked pained. I played with my boobs too.

Suddenly, he pushed me towards the counter and held his cock near my ass from behind.

"So tell me, did you dress like a little slut again to get your brother to fuck the living shit out of you?"

I moan, "yes"

"And did you like seeing your brother trying to get himself off?"

"It turned me on" I admit

"And that made you change into the dirtiest little outfit you could find?"

"Yes"

This cock was still pressing against all the right spots. His hands were roughly groping every part of me. He reached my throat and pressed slight on the spot.

He spanked my bare ass, hard. I moaned, "Oh yes, Aiden"

He quickly turned me over and removed my top and skirt, exposing my lingerie completely. He didn't seem to care though. His main aim was to get me naked.

And thats what he did. As soon as we were both naked, I asked him, "Should we take this to the room?"

He pulled my hair instead and pushed me to my knees instead, "if you were a respectable women, I'd take you to the room but you're just the dirty little whore who'd like to fuck her brother, and so, you're getting on every surface imaginable"

Instead of asking me to suck on his cock though, he told me to give him a tit job and get him off for disturbing his daily session. I rubbed my double-d tits together and pushed his cock up and down, and licking the little area every time he came up. His hands were in my hair and he kept tugging and pulling. Treating me like a little whore.

Just as he was about to come, he said, "take it in your mouth and don't even think about spitting it"

"Spitting something so delicious should be a crime" and then I proceeded to suck him off the best I could. But that wasn't what he wanted. He was going to treat me like his personal slut. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. At the rate he was going, I gagged and choked on his big delicious dick. He soon came in my mouth and I drank every drop of it. It tasted too good.

He put me on the kitchen counter then, and spread my legs open. "Don't cum until I ask you to,"

And then he devoured my cunt. He sucked my clit into his mouth and I moaned. The pressure kept building and then building while kept fucking me with his tongue, until he struck two of his fingers directly into my already dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, Aiden. Oh my god oh my god, I'm going to cum"

"Not yet, wait until I tell you so", he growled.

He shoved another finger in me and started moving it in and out. The pleasure built and built and I kept moaning out his name.

Then suddenly, there was a sharp sting on my ass. He had spanked me again, and said, "Come now, slut"

And god did I cum. He lapped up every last drop. Then he slipped his finger in my mouth, indicating me to suck on it and asked, "Spanking turns you on, doesn't it?"

I looked at him, and nodded.

He kept stroking my pussy, "Of course it does. You're a whore and you'd spread your legs for anyone who wants you to, wouldn't you?"

I slipped his finger out of my mouth and shoved it back inside my cunt and I smirked at him, "I will never deny being a whore. I know I am and being called one only makes me love it more. How did you know?"

"Blake gave me an idea what a kinky bitch you were" he shrugged

I was startled, "Blake told you about us hooking up?"

He smirked, "Since the first time when you rode his dick like a women on mission and then called out the mailman for rimming your ass. Heard the mailman wasn't better hung though."

"On the contrary, the mailman was almost double his size and I called him over as soon as Blake left. I made the guy fuck my cunt and pound my ass and it was one of the best fucks I've had. He still gets some from me most of the time he comes over" I smirked, "But I love that Blake bragged to you especially about banging me and maybe me and Jess can blow him together once, he'd love it."

Still stroking my pussy, Aiden leaned in and whispered, "Only if another guy and I are taking Jessica and you from behind"

"Are you only words or are you going to show me what it's like getting fucked by my brother?"

"Did it feel like I was only words when my mouth was all over your cunt?" Then he spanked my ass, a sharp sting and removed his finger from inside me. In one stroke he was in and holy fuck, he was big. He then started moving in and out, with no kindness whatsoever, going as hard and rough as possible

I moaned, "Yeah, yeah, Aiden, oh god, yea. Harder baby, harder. Ohh yes"

He was still going. Grunting and growling. Every small while he kept spanking my ass, making me get to the verge of losing control. Soon we were both there, ready to cum when he asked, "Where do you want me whore?"

I moaned, "Inside me, now"

And he that's where he came. All over me. Grunting and moaning, he thoroughly fucked the living hell out of me. Riding out from my third orgasm, I milked every drop of him too.

Just as he was done, he pulled out, pressed a fucking hot kiss of my tits and said, "I hope you know that your pussy better be available every time I need to scratch off an itch"

I stuck a finger inside my cunt, removed a blob of cum and stuck the finger in my mouth.

Smirking, I said, "You wish" and sauntered off, naked and swinging my hips, giving him a pretty awesome view. I turned around and winked, and caught attention of his already rising cock. I sat on the couch, and spread my legs, my pussy out for display along with every other part of me.

He all but ran, and turned me over my knee. He spanked my big ass once, hard and said, "Get ready for round two babygirl,"

I sat on his lap and his cock entered me. Starting to move, I whispered, "Yes daddy"