Such A Small World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please stop, you're embarrassing me. Ain't no big deal, ain't no nevermind. I just like to enjoy sex. There's no rush, you know, just savor the pleasures. That's my motto."

"And a damn good one, too. I think Becca and I will adopt it. Now, Sandy, may I go down on you?"

"You may Jon. You may indeed!"

"Hey Ray, let's do some good old vanilla fucking. What do you say?"

"Gee, B, I don't know if I remember how." She lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I rolled atop of her and slowly, very slowly, inched my meat into her soaking puss. When I was all the way in, I gave a little push and she squealed. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. She kissed me very soulfully, I could feel her heart. As I slowly stroked her, she stroked back. We were in a very slow dance and loving it. She quietly whispered into my ear, "Thank you for showing us the way, Ray. You will always be in my heart, I will always love you for your gift." I sighed. I could feel so much of her emotion. She was so much more than just a fuck to me. I felt so close to her.

I knew that her husband was on the other side of the bed slurping away at Sandy's pussy. I could hear her moan in rapture so I knew that he was not only doing a good job but not paying attention to the fact that his wife and I were making love. I mean, real love. Our sex was transcending the physical act. I whispered into her ear, "Becca, this is the true gourmet sex. I know that I will always love you." We kissed deeply as our connection increased. I could feel her vagina wrap around me and hug me tighter as we just slightly increased our tempo. Both of us were suddenly sweating profusely. As I plunged in, she thrust back. I felt her quiver and then I began to come inside her. She gasped and began to come too, her pussy pulling me in, vibrating and pulsating. When we'd both climaxed, we fell into a tight clench. It was true magic.

We lay peacefully as watched as Sandy began to growl and groan as her orgasm rose. "Oh, so good...so good...," her throat let out a "rrrrrrrr' as she came and her head swayed from side to side, her eyes were closed and she was peaking. When she came, Jon came up for air, his face glistening with her juice. "Oh that was sooooo good, Jon. That was as good as it gets. Thank you, you are a pussy eating master...and almost as good as your wife."

"I have to agree," said Becca, "last night, he had me scraping the ceiling. Last night was memorable."

"I think it's only fair that we return the favor, Becca. Now lay back, mister, we're gonna make you crazy."

I lay there with a big smile on my face as Sandy and Becca began to lick his cock. Their tongues snaked up his cock and met at the helmet in a dueling tongue kiss. One mouth on his balls and another gobbling his dick kept his blissful smile wide. Then they exchanged places and kept him right on the edge. And then it was back to sharing his shaft.

I had a wicked awesome idea. I scooted around behind the women and lifted his legs. I ran my finger into Sandy's drippy hole and then placed the lubed finger on Jon's pucker. Slowly, I inched my cock closer. Becca saw what I was doing and arched her eyebrows. I smiled back. Very slowly, I placed the head of my cock at his rear hole. I pushed it in just a little before he tensed up and then pushed back. The women were busy licking him but they were watching me slowly enter him. He pushed against me and his ass began to swallow me. I had about five inches up his chute and was slowly pumping him with long, slow, even strokes. Sandy helped me along by pushing a finger up my ass. My sphincter gripped it and, like a hand puppet, I let her set the rhythm. "Oh!" Jon groaned. "That feels pretty good. Fuck me, Ray." He didn't have to ask because that is exactly what I was doing.

"Oh, my Jonnie. You're getting fucked by Ray's big cock." She sucked on his helmet and moaned. "Come, baby, come for us."

Sandy mounted his face. "One more hole to fill, Jon. That's it, drink my cunt."

He began to push harder against my cock and soon I was buried to the hilt. "You're making me cum," he gasped. "I'm gonna cu..." Becca pulled her mouth off his cock as it began to spurt like a fountain all over her face before it pulsed a couple of times and dripped from his pisshole down his shaft. The women moaned and lapped it up. The moans turned to giggles and then we were all giggling like little kids.

We sat around on the bed for a while, drinking wine and toking up. "You took my cock like a champ, Jon."

"At first, it seemed distracting but very quickly, it started to feel good. I felt full and it seemed to make my dick harder. Yeah, I liked that."

"I could feel you get harder. I could feel you getting lost in it, Jonnie. I could tell how much you liked it. I think I felt a little jealous."

"No need for that, babe. Your ass is mine and I'm going to fuck you blind. I promise."

"Oh good, something else to look forward to. I can't wait." We were all limp and Becca was yawning. "Regretfully, I think we should call it a night...and a wonderful night at that. Jon and I have to get to the airport in the morning and I'm feeling beat. I hope you don't mind. That was wonderful. I feel so sexy." She stretched and her lush little body rippled. Her breasts seemed to bounce with joy.

"I'm glad we had this time together. You two are great people...and great sex partners. You've taken our fantasies and showed us how good reality can be. If you folks make it up to the Queen City, you know where you'll stay. Becca and I wouldn't have it any other way."

As Sandy and I were leaving, Jon hugged me and said, "Thank you so much, Ray. This was a life-changer." I hugged Becca and she gently kissed my cheek. We looked into each others eyes and said nothing. It was unnecessary.

Sandy and I quietly drove back. We were both quite satisfied. "You were right, Ray, that was great sex with a great couple. It was truly as good as it gets. That guy can eat my cunt any time, any day, any where. And so can his wife."

"Yeah." I agreed. "I could easily fall for her. It's a good thing they're leaving in the morning." And then I remembered something. "Sandy, you sexy little twat, I have to tell you something. When we first got to their room and you did your little tease slash dance, I had a deja vu experience."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"Well, earlier in the day, I was online surfing around. There's this site with live cams and lately, I've been watching this amazing woman..."

"Don't tell me...tall, beautiful, cocoa skin?"

"Get outta town. You're shitting me."

"I watch her, too. Sometimes, we cam each other. She is such a tease. And she's so hot. She turns me on so much. Say no more because you're right. When I was getting dressed for tonight, I decided to wear the outfit she was wearing today. I danced and teased in imitation of her."

"Well, I'll be damned. After I watch her, I feel like such a damn fool. She has such power over me."

"Me, too. I get so wet watching her even though she never shows the goods. It's like I'm under her spell."

"I know exactly what you mean. Do you know anything about her?"

"Nope. I know that she's a fashion model. I think that maybe she's married and I think she lives up in Jacksonville or Saint Augustine, somewhere around there. As soon as I see her on, I get so wet. And, yes, I feel silly, too, but I don't care. I immediately turn on my cam and show her how wet I am."

I couldn't help but laugh. Such a big Internet and such a small world.

"Ray, take me back to your place. I want to sleep next to you tonight. I mean sleep because I'm all fucked out. I just want to feel your body next to me...and sure, we'll fuck in the morning."

"Sure, Sandy, sounds like a plan. Maybe one of these days, we'll put on a show for our camgirl and let her see what she does to us."

Sandy smiled. "No, maybe we'll just tease her and give her a taste of her own medicine." We laughed over that image and continued laughing until our spooned bodies were out and down for the count.

As I drifted off, my mind replayed the evening's events and how Sandy, I and how many millions of others shared such a small - and sensual - world.

*

Thanks to all for such wonderful feedback of Part I. I hope you enjoyed the conclusion as well. If you're ever down in Florida south of Tampa, let me know and we'll write a new chapter together.

12