Such Heroic Nonsense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmngh! Ghmmn!" Hrenna's muffled cries ring out as the swirling stream of magic pushes against her encased form, then dissipates as it reflects off its surface. Hrenna remains trapped, the impact of the magic causing her to swing back and forth and the barbarian lets out a low and sensual moan.

"Wh-what?" Fleur looks on in confusion, Evanora clearly seeing the confusion on her slender face. "That... That should have worked, I... Don't understand!"

"Then try again!" The warrior snaps, the tension of the situation making her raise her voice more than she intended. "Try something else, just hurry!"

"O-okay..." The mage's despondent voice cuts Evanora deep, making her regret her choice of words. "I... I can t-try this. Desfazah!" The swirling magic ripples energetically from the twirling motions of her stave, Fleur directing it to the wobbling figure before her as it starts to contract around her, but once again the spell bounces off of her and fizzles out, Hrenna once again left trapped and enraptured.

"You have talent, little mage. But you cannot break my perfect spell." the voice deepens further, growing pressure of its presence causing the mage to flinch. "Here, let me grant you a taste of its power... Absurdol!"

Evanora can only watch in horror, too slow to react as the ground beneath Fleur's feet explodes out, and a swirling mass of the milky white substance starts encircling the helpless mage. The wave of matter has already absorbed her up to her hips, spreading quickly across her front and warping around her arms and causing her to lose her grip on her stave.

"Fleur!" She starts to rush forward, the gut-wrenching fear of what is becoming of her lover forcing all sense out of her mind. "Hold on, I will--"

"N-no! Stay away!" Fleur's panicked screams stop the warrior dead, everything but her head now encased in the malicious substance. "Run, Eva! Save yoursshhuummff! Nhhmm!" The mage's final words are lost beneath the mass that rolls over her face, fully encasing her head as she disappears from sight.

"No! No!" Evanora's scream echoes across the forest, her whole body frozen as she watches the rubbery mass consume Fleur fully. She can only watch further as pulses around her body, the golden haired warrior barely able to hear the muffled groans beneath its surface.

"Is it not a thing of beauty?" The voice rumbles all around Evanora's head, the warrior now fully trembling as she dares not tear her teary gaze away from the sight. The quivering mass lets out several wet gurgles before everything from above the knees begins to slowlycontract around the body within. Fleur's hands protrude out from the mass, desperately pushing back at it, but within seconds it has formed a second skin around her and Evanora can recognise every one of the mage's beautiful curves as they are sealed beneath the milk-white prison.

"It is my Absurdol curse. A living prison which no soul can escape." The voice continues on, Evanora forced to watch as the material tightens itself around her head, the familiar features of her face locked in a silent scream. The mass atop her head shudders and spreads downwards, forming a rubbery imitation of her hair as the colour shifts to match her silvery locks. "Those trapped within it remain alive indefinitely. But they do not suffer, oh no. Inside, there is only pleasure for them."

As if on cue, another gurgling noise draws her gaze downwards, watching the circular bulge forming atop her crotch, the thin slit drawing itself straight down its centre. Fleur's body, now rooted in place by the thick mass encasing her lower legs, now starts to wobble and thrash back and forth, and the tight layer across her face twists her mouth out into a sickening grin.

"Fleur..." the softness of Evanora's words almost doesn't escape her lips, listening to muffled but pleasurable groans start to emanate from beneath the absurd, rubbery mask. A gentle sucking noise accompanies the mask shifting again, Fleur's grey hues now visible as the roll back.

"Mmmnnn... Yhm, Yhussh..." The look of ecstasy Fleur gives to her golden-haired lover is instantly recognisable, those eyes rolling back and fluttering as she surrenders to the pleasures of the rubbery curse inflicted upon her.

"You see? There is nothing to fear from this fate." The voice, now with a mocking tone, rings in Evanora's ears as she feels the rage inside of her building. "You will share in this bliss too."

"Enough talk, bastard!" Her voice trembles, struggling to fight off the tears building in her eyes as she brings her blade upwards. "Show yourself, and let us see how well you fare against the First Sword of Storia!"

"As you wish, little warrior." The voice speaks again, this time from a singular direction. Evanora spins around, finally coming face-to-face with their tormenter. The man stands but a few feet away from her, the warrior alarmed she did not hear his approach. The bulky, shiny robes he wears have the same sheen as the rubbery prisons holding her companions captive, covering all but the lower part of his face. Black lips in white skin curl up into a thin smile as she looks at him.

"Hmph. As I suspected, just another grandiose wizard." Evanora sneers, her anger subduing the tension within her as she points the tip of her blade in his direction. "Preying on the unsuspecting from the shadows... I take it you were the one to summon the Underfiends?"

"I simply had to test your mettle." the wizard speaks, his deep and silky voice losing none of its menace as he ignores her taunts. "I seek only the strongest adventurers, for they are worthy to receive this pleasurable burden."

"Well," Evanora sneers immediately, swinging her sword around and holding it horizontal before her, "if it is strength that you seek, then I shall show you mine!"

"I look forward to it." The wizard's smile only increases, even as Evanora channels the power within her through her silver blade. Through gritted teeth she inhales sharply, forcing the power in with all her might until the white-hot energy flows from it, the forest illuminated as if it were daylight.

"By the Light of Storia... Begone, foul fiend!" Evanora raises her sword to the sky, the white flame burning brighter than she could have ever hoped, and brings the blade down hard. "Brilliant Comet, Sword Burst Strike!"

Even she can feel the purifying heat as the blast rips forward, the forest around her shaking as it consumes all in its path. Within moments the flames disperse, and Evanora drops to her knees as spots dance in front of her eyes. Consider your fate sealed, you bastard...

"My my... What an utterly delightful display."

Her whole body goes rigid as the voice rings in her ears again, lifting her gaze as she struggles to blink away her spotted vision. The wizard stands there as before, unmoved and unfazed by the power unleashed upon him. She can see the flickering of white flames burning on his shimmering robes, that holy power quickly diminishing as the flames die out.

"But... But how can this be?" Evanora pulls herself to her feet, her body heavy and her head light from the sheer exertion of her all-out attack. "No one... Can stand before the White Flame!"

"Little warrior. You know so little." His tone is confident, but not mocking. His form slides forward slowly, his arm starting to raise up as a thin and pale hand slides bask the cuff of his robe, its palm directed at the weakened Evanora. "Thank you for overexerting yourself. This will make it much easer now.."

"No," Evanora stutters, a dread like she has never felt before washing over her, "Please, don't--"

"Absurdol!" The wizard's voice booms like thunder, the air around Evanora becoming heavy as the curse is cast. The ground beneath her feet cracks and breaks, the milky-white substance bursting forth like a geyser. The sword slips from her hand and clatters to the floor as It rolls over her feet and up her legs immediately, escaping now impossible as it forces itself up her body like a wave of warm sludge.

"No! Get off me!" Her cries are in vain, the rubbery wave acting with a life of its own as her body is consumed by it - Her arms, pushing desperately against it, snap down and are pressed against her sides; a tingling sensation washes over her, feeling the garments she wears breaking down and dissolving into nothing beneath it; and as it wraps around the back of her head and starts to swallow her face, the material slowly constricts around her, pushing the air from her lungs.

"P-please... Please donnmmmffd..." Her final protest is smothered by the rubbery material as it rolls over her mouth, her whole world going black as it consumes her face whole. At first she cannot breath, her lungs burning as the matter shrinks tightly around her. A small pop makes her flinch, her nostrils miraculously uncovered as she inhales sharply as best she can. "Mmhhhnngh!"

Her struggles are futile now, the rubbery prison pulling even tighter around her to seal her body and her fate. As she feels the shifting mass forming at the back of her head, and assuming that she too now sports a shiny facsimile of her golden locks, she can only imagine how she has been reduced to nothing but a bobbing effigy of herself, her body exposed for the sick will of her captor.

"Nnhm. Llhhd mhh... Whudd?" Her moment of stillness is broken as she feels the pressure between her legs, panic setting in as a hard mass starts to press against her womanhood. Though she tries to resist its touch it soon proves to be for nothing, and Evanora groans as it massages against her clitoris. Already she is becoming wet, her prison soon reacting as it pushes its way deeper, entering her slowly and filling her to the brim.

Please, no... I cannot... I... Those thoughts are quickly subdued, the matter continuously massaging her clit, its pressure and speed only increasing with each motion she makes. And thanks to the rounded mass encasing her feet, she is always in motion.

"Mhh-- Mhhmmmnnn..." No longer able to fight it, Evanora submits to its strange touch. The tightness around her face responds in kind, accepting her pleasure as her mouth is forced open into a grin, her cheeks and jaw aching from the pressure it exerts on her face. "Yhush! Yhhuusshh!"

"Is this not better, little warrior?" The mage's voice is right before her now, distracting her from the forced pleasing but for a moment. The matter across her eyes tightens and pulls her lids open, her gaze falling upon her captor. Whatever hatred she feels for him soon disappears as she is enraptured by the pressure between her legs. "Your fate is sealed now. All of your fates are sealed."

Can... Can this be? Evanora's thoughts desperately try to break through the swirling thoughts of pleasure filling her mind. I... I am the First Sword... Of Storia. My destiny... Is to stop evil. This... Cannot be how my journey ends!

The wizard's hand reaches down, the touch of his fingers against her thigh makes her prison contract more, feeling it roll and massage over harder against her clit. His touch leaves her, his hand raises as the clear liquid of her own cum drops from his boney fingers. "You still fight it, but your body betrays you... See how wet you have become, little warrior."

No, please... Don't... Evanora's thoughts waiver, her reason for protest becoming muddled, her mouth aching from the forced smile she must endure. Please don't take... your hand away. I... I want to feel...

The wizard's smile only increases, as if reading her very thoughts, and Evanora erupts into a squirming fit as he rests his hand over her breast, her prison reacting to his touch by pinching at ehr hardened nipples and increasing the pleasurable pressure throughout her body.

"Uhhmm, yhhush!" She does not hold back, her whole body rocking back and forth, every movement causing her prison to pleasure her further. It is not long before she shudders violently, the orgasm rocking her entire body. "Uhhm ghhudd, yhhush!"

"Yes... You see now, there is no need to fight any longer." Her captor's hand slides from her breast, Evanora too breathless and spent to notice. "Your futile journey is at an end."

My... Journey... A lingering thought rings in her mind, a memory that now seems so distant she can barely recall it. My... No, I... I belong to him. There is nothing but this... This pleasure...

"Come, little ones." The wizard, addressing all three of them, waves his arms as the dark magic swirls around them all. "Let us leave this place. Your new home awaits."

My home... Storia? The recollection comes too late to Evanora, her fractured mind mending just for a moment as the magic consumes her. No, this is... This is wrong! She lets out a muffled scream, but too late as the shadows claim her. Nothing remains of the wizard and his captives, the forest falling to silence once again.


How long had it been, she could no longer say. In the dark dungeon of the wizard's abode, time meant nothing to them now.

Evanora Vasserel, the once proud warrior of Storia, lets out a muffled cry of pleasure as her body is rocked by another climax. The Absurdol curse that binds her to the spot stiffens her body as the cum squirts forth from the bulging slit at her crotch, then relaxes and she wobbles back and forth for a moment of respite.

No... Don't stop... More... In the back of her mind Evanora knows it is wrong to demand more. But that mind has long since broken, the victim of more forced orgasms than she can count. Before she would have begged for freedom. Now, she begs only for it to begin again.

"Mhhmm, yhhmmmph!" Comes the familiar voice to her right, the former warrior turning her head slowly as she witnesses the silver-haired Absurdol rock back and forth, the woman beneath it lost in the throes of passion. As she watches her, wishing greatly to feel that way, she cannot help but feel she knows who lies beneath its surface...

The same could be said for the one to her left, the tall and muscular figure with flame red hair, her broad form reduced to a wobbling mass as she rocks back and forth, her body looking like it is ready to orgasm once more. "Ghhummff! Yhhmmff!"

The trio, their former identities lost to them, are now slaves to wizard's curse. And they were not the only ones: all around them, spaced out evenly in the chamber, row after row of women trapped in their Absurdol forms moan and writhe on the spot. Many of the captives - warriors, mages, rangers and even noblewomen - have been captured and rooted to their spots for days, some for weeks, and others have joined them since the new trio arrived. And there is room for many more to come.

I... I can't take it any more! The woman who was once Evanora groans, twisting and flexing in her rubbery prison, the moans of the other women making her ache for pleasure. The Absurdol is only too happy to oblige her, its milky white form tightening and pressing against all her most sensitive areas, and her eyes roll back as it begins to work her swollen nub once more. Yes! Yes, that's it! Give it to me, make me squirm until I finish! Please... Please make me cum!

'Yhhummmff! Mmmmnghh!" Her muffled voice joins those of her former companions, adding to the chorus of pleasurable cries that fills the room. None of them were likely to leave this place ever again, all now slaves to the will of their captor. And as their muffled voices rise up in their shared pleasure, one thing is certain... Not one of them would ever wish to leave.

The End

12