Such is Life, Ceela V - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wren?" she said playfully. "You going to return the favor," she said, pointing at his clothes.

"Sorry, Ceela." He disrobed ungracefully. "There. I got distracted by you."

She advanced towards his naked self. She was a foot away, looking down at him hungrily. Hopefully not too hungrily.

Her soft belly almost grazed his own. His erection reached out to her. She looked at it but said nothing. He wasn't sure if he was equipped to fulfill her needs.

"Let's lay down," she said, and crawled into her bed. He noticed her thighs were larger, like the rest of her lower half. The base of her tail sat above a very familiar looking behind. It hid any hints of her secret anatomy.

She was curled in bed, awaiting his approach.

Fuck it, Wren said to himself. When in Geo.

He climbed into the soft waterbed and put an arm around her hip. He leaned in close and kissed her on her wide lips.

"Mmm," she softly moaned, "we might be pretty compatible after all."

Ceela kissed him back. Her kiss was wet, and large. Her smile was twice the width of his own. She kissed his ear, taking it fully in her warm mouth. Her tongue found his ear and she inserted it in his canal.

"Jesus," he whispered.

"What?" she said, stopping.

"Sorry, I was just...enjoying what you were doing."

"Wren," she said, "Just stop me if you don't like anything I'm doing, while you can. There's things you might find off-putting about me, about what I do. But I enjoy tasting you. I want to taste you all over."

The translation seemed a little funny, but he assumed that licking and tasting might be a big part of her foreplay. It was for him too, in a way.

"Taste away," he said, a little more sure of himself. "I'll just be exploring your body."

"Are your females large compared to you, like I am?" she asked passionately.

"Ceela, I'm throwing all those useless facts out the window tonight. You're all I need. No woman I could imagine would compare to you."

He kissed her on the mouth. He probed for her tongue with his own. Her much bigger tongue found his, and probed his mouth. She grabbed him, pulling him on top of her.

She squeezed his naked body against her own, and pushed her tongue so far inside his mouth it was almost down his throat. She tasted electric, like she had a zing to her saliva. He hoped she wasn't venomous. But he really could care less at this moment.

She pulled back, looking up at him.

"Wren," she said, "I won't hurt you, okay? Do you trust me?"

"Yeah," he said, "I trust you Ceela."

She smiled really wide, and said, "Good."

She opened her mouth wider than ever before and slowly put his whole face in her wet mouth. It was almost like a salamander the size of a python consuming him head first. Her jaw loosened further and she took his entire head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around as she sucked on him like a lollipop. Her lips were wrapped gently around his neck. She relaxed, and she slowly reversed the process, until he popped out of her mouth.

He took a deep breath, and stared at her in amazement.

"Sorry," she said a little lustfully, "I wasn't going to eat you. We just, I mean it's a thing we sometimes--"

"Ceela." He was lost for words, but tried anyway. "You don't scare me. I want that feeling again. Do it."

She giggled, and smiled wide. She repeated her actions, wrapping her lips around his face, shoving him inside, her jaw loosening and taking him into her throat. It was too dark to see, too wet and tight to breathe, but he relished the sensation of Ceela sucking on his head. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as she deep throated his skull.

She sensed he was low on air and slowly released him from her maw.

"Wow," he said, breathing heavily. "Amazing. What a rush." His head was tingly.

"I love how small your head is. Sorry if that's weird to say." She looked up at him, licking her lips. "I love the way you taste. So salty, but also savory."

Wren's head was soaked from her saliva, but he felt amazing.

"I just liked being in your mouth," he said, "That was crazy."

"Yeah," she said, "It's like a pretend thing. Like you probably bite people on your planet. Like pretending to be predatory?"

Wren never got so far as to do any love-biting, but she wasn't wrong, people did that.

"Yeah," he said. "We do in a way, even though I haven't."

"We don't have teeth, if you haven't noticed. We swallow food whole. So, some of us find it erotic to pretend doing that to another. But your head is so solid, like a..."

"Jawbreaker?"

"Maybe? Some things don't translate perfectly, but having you in my mouth is like sucking on a hard candy." She giggled again.

"Glad you don't have teeth, then," he said and laughed.

He rested on her soft belly, and sighed.

"You're not done with me yet, are you?" She looked up at him, blinking.

"Not at all," he said, "Just dragging it out as long as I can."

"Well," she said, "I need SOME sleep tonight. Gotta work in the early afternoon."

He could have asked what her job was. But he started to slide down her belly, kissing her soft bands of pale skin as he went.

"Where ya going?" she said slyly.

He ignored her, kissing the velvety flesh of her belly. Moving further down her torso. He needed to see what she had below.

"Wren," she said softly, "I don't know. You might think I'm gross. Or--"

He ignored her, and licked her soft skin. It was like running his tongue over felt, or satin. Things he'd never done, but that was where his mind went for perspective.

She stopped arguing and laid back, rubbing her soft fingers through his slick hair.

Wren parted her massive thighs and found...

...Nothing.

He didn't protest, or bring attention to it. He just started kissing his way back up to her.

"Wait," she said. Ceela spread her thighs even further apart. An opening presented itself from under one of her soft bands of underbelly.

It smelled fruity, and looked very wet. It was the same color as her peachy tongue. He kissed towards it, while also inspecting it the best he could in the dark bedroom.

It looked simple enough, just a soft, round orifice, nothing too intimidating. He kissed until he reached it. He kissed the edges, and tasted around the sides of it. He licked the juicy surface. It tasted like a kiwi.

"Hey," she said softly. He lifted his head up and she was looking down at him over the curve of her belly, eyes narrow.

"Hey," he said, mouth juicy.

"I've been holding back, but I don't think I can anymore," she said in a sensual whisper. "Pretty soon I'm going to...lose control."

"Oh. Yeah, that sounds good," Wren said, half joking. "Do your worst, Ceela."

"Wren, you don't get it," she said, grasping his shoulders firmly and pulling him up closer to her face. "I mean it. I'll just--"

"Oh. My god. Ceela," he said, letting out a whimper.

She had pulled him up snugly against her, and forced his erection into her opening. The sensation was amazing. His cock was tingling already. He had just lost his virginity to an alien woman.

"What," she said smiling, a little unsure of his reaction, "Why are you...oh."

She squeezed her muscles and he felt his member being massaged by her juicy orifice.

"Oh!" she said, smiling wide, eyes comically wide as well. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, I didn't notice that your-- I mean. I just wasn't--"

Wren had slipped inside her and she barely noticed. He only felt a little embarrassed. It was pretty funny, admittedly. His junk was like a little pinky finger compared to the size of her alien vagina.

He laughed. She felt amazing, but he probably felt like nothing to her. Ah, the downsides of bedding a giant alien lizard woman.

"Ceela, I'm sorry," he said chuckling. "I'm just a tiny little human."

She stopped smiling, and her eyes narrowed again.

"Wren. Don't say it like that. I fucking LOVE that you're smaller." She kissed the entirety of his face. His face tingled. "If you let me, I can show you why. Just know...I won't be able to stop. That's not an Agerian thing. That's a Ceela thing."

He really didn't know what she meant. But he was more than ready to find out.

"Like I said the first time," he said, kissing her on her lips, "Do your worst."

Part 5: Used

Ceela pushed him inside her mouth like she had before, swirling her soft tongue around his head over and over.

She popped him out, and said, "Do you trust me?"

Wren Lyatt nodded.

Ceela Vessa held him in her arms, and with minimal effort and a soft grip, pushed him down towards her thighs. Suddenly he was gripped by her feet, which held him like her hands did. All four guided him towards the opening by her tail.

Now it was just her feet holding him by the shoulders.

He looked up, and saw her beautiful soft entrance. He was guided towards it as his erection dragged along the soft sheets.

His face was pushed against the center of her mysterious, wet opening. He started to lick but lost the opportunity; He was being forced...inside of her. Head first.

He felt resistance, but as her muscles loosened, he felt his forehead begin to press inside. She moaned, and the translator didn't need to change a thing. He felt her feet squeezing harder as she forced him deeper.

Wren felt the rim of her wet orifice slide along the circumference of his brow, and over his nose. Without warning, his head was thrust all the way inside. The rim of her gripped tightly around his neck for a moment, then relaxed. He heard her moan again, and the sound came from all around him.

It was black, wet, and suffocating. It was also hot, sweet, and wonderful.

He felt her tugging at his shoulders, pulling him back out.

He wasn't budging. She was too tight. She breathed deep, something he couldn't do at all, and tried again.

He was pulled out slowly, as he felt the muscular rim of her orifice relax, allowing him to withdraw from her warmth.

Wren inhaled deeply, now soaked in her juices. His nostrils were filled with the scent of fruit, and honey, and a unique aroma he had no word for. His mouth was tingly, as was his throat. He swallowed a bit of whatever her sweet secretions were.

She bent her neck forward to inspect him. He looked up, one eye open, the other covered in her juices.

"Wow," he said, gasping for air. "Just...wow."

She looked at him, smiled, and leaned back. He was being pushed inside again. At least he was useful now.

Ceela pulled him inside of her again. This time she had loosened up a little, but not by much. He was enveloped in her alien sex, holding his breath. The restriction of his air was turning him on, as well as twelve other things.

She popped him out again, gripped him with her hands, pulled him up to her face, and consumed his head in her mouth again. He loved the idea that she was licking her own juices off of his face. Her mouth was softer, more forgiving.

She took him out before he passed out.

"Hey," Ceela said, looking at him like he was her little pet, "I told you...I can barely stop to talk, I just want to make sure you're okay. Okay with this. With me."

She was so beautiful. So sexy. So mysterious, and wonderful, and overwhelming.

"I love this, Ceela. I love everything you're doing. Don't stop." He smiled, though he wasn't sure he could last the night. He was so rock hard he thought he might cum the next time she brushed against his shaft. He was overloaded with pleasure.

"You are very important to me," she said.

Ceela picked him up, and rotated him effortlessly. Now he was facing her lower half. He felt super vulnerable as he realized his legs were apart, as she placed her mouth over his groin. Her top and bottom lips clamped over him, like was a shark taking a bite out of him.

Her long, slippery tongue probed around, and slipped in between his ass cheeks. He wasn't ready for that. Ceela's tongue pushed deep, exploring his ass. It felt strange, sensual, and ultimately, the tingling that came with it felt great.

She tasted him there for a while, then she moved to his cock, which was ready to blow.

She swirled her tongue around his shaft, masterfully massaging it like a pro.

The tingling seemed to prolong his libido, despite feeling like he could cum any second.

She contorted her body, bringing her incredible pussy closer to him, as she preformed an impossible ab crunch.

Wren watched as her secret opening inched closer, as she continued to swirl around his member.

She violently shoved him inside her sex, moaning as she did so. He felt her rim close very tightly on his neck, as her tongue lashed at his throbbing cock.

Wren couldn't hold back any longer.

He moaned inside her vagina, and her sweet juices flooded into his mouth.

He pulsed jets of cum into her massive, warm, soft mouth. She immediately reacted to his fluids by slurping roughly against his crotch, swallowing it all like it was a precious delicacy. He did the same to hers, mostly so he wouldn't drown inside her.

He was fully prepared to die this way, if need be. But she squeezed him out at the last second.

He was choking, gasping for oxygen. He rubbed her kiwi flavored nectar from his eyes.

She bent forward and looked at him lovingly.

"You've been so brave so far, and I'm so glad you finished. I need to finish now."

He loved her. There was no other emotion in his mind. But he could barely speak, let alone convey his feelings.

"Okay," he said raggedly, "Finish, baby."

Part 6: Climax

Ceela lowered him to the bed beside her. He couldn't believe how strong she could be, but so gentle as well.

He laid on his back, waiting to see what she would do.

She crawled up on the waterbed, and swung her massive thigh over him. Her bulbous, soft tail landed on his chest. He massaged it gently as she purred. She crawled up on her knees, and slowly backed up towards him. His head rested on a large cushion.

Her tail gently slapped his face a bit. Then it raised high up, exposing her massive ass. Now he was inches from her juicy alien pussy. He only now realized she only had the one hole. It didn't matter why.

"Wren," she said in a soft moan, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I love you, Ceela," he said. It was too late to take back.

"I know", she said quietly, and sat down on his face with all her weight.

Her feet found the back of his head, and shoved him deep inside her. All was black. She leaned forward, and he was forced to follow, pulled by the grip of her rim around his neck. He was sitting up a little now. She crawled further on the bed and he bent further still. He was sitting, bent forward, as she lifted up, squatting above him.

Then she started to push back down.

Wren didn't expect this. He thought his head was as far as she could take him in. He was wrong.

Ceela moaned deeply as she stretched her cavity wider. The rim of her entrance spread out along his upper shoulders.

She whimpered and moaned as she slowly squatted lower, pushing more of him inside her. It was surreal. It seemed impossible.

The taught, wet rim slipped over his shoulders as she screamed out in ecstasy. Now he started sliding up, into her insides with ease. Soft, organic membranes and other mysterious surfaces assaulted his senses in her heaving, claustrophobic interior.

She sat fully on the bed, as his entire body was crammed inside her, up to his ankles.

Ceela called out in guttural, moaning sounds as he felt her hands feeling for his shape within her soft belly. He felt her hand touch his, and vice versa, through her belly.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK.--" was all Wren heard before Ceela screamed out in a long, quivering, melodious orgasm That shook all around him. She fell to the bed.

Every muscle within her pulsed in rapid succession, and fluids seemed to flow from everywhere.

Suddenly all of her muscles relaxed, and Wren was squeezed out like toothpaste right before he would have lost consciousness.

He lay between her thighs, filling his lungs with air. She too was gasping and moaning from the remnants of her orgasm.

He crawled up upon her belly, and looked at her.

"Ceela," he said, breathing heavy, "That was the best moment of my life."

"I love you too, Wren," she said, and gave him a very small, gentle kiss.

Part 7: Morning

They lay in bed, curled up in each other's embrace until dawn.

They shared breakfast, watched some news, and had a shower together.

Wren watched her as she washed herself. All the little moments of the night before flooded his mind.

"Whatcha thinking?" she asked, as he stared up at her.

"Just how lucky I am that I bumped into you," he said dreamily.

"Aw, my little human. I'm the lucky one. And I stalked you, remember?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "Hey Ceela?"

"Yeah, Wren?"

"Did it hurt, when I was inside you?"

"Oh, no. It just feels so fucking good to be...stretched out...like that. From inside. I'm tight again by morning. Usually the male uses his uh...part. But the parts are pretty small."

"Not as small as mine," Wren joked. "But who needs a part when I can play the part?"

"I hoped you didn't feel scared. I just have urges that take over. I talk less, and I just need to do everything that feels good. Even at the cost of your comfort."

"That was, like, the coziest I've ever been. I felt your hand on the outside."

"Yeah," she said, "That's what sent me over the edge. Little Wren inside me, that loves me."

"I do." He ran his hands along her smooth yet bumpy skin.

"I really loved the stuff that came out of you. Can you make more soon?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, tracing his eyes over every detail of her fuchsia pink flesh. "Any time."

"You should come with me to work today!" she said happily, "Meet my co-workers, maybe even get a job yourself!"

"Where do you work?"

"A gym," she said. "I'm a trainer."

"That would be amazing," he said, hugging her, pressing himself into her soft belly.

"Aw," she said, "I can't wait."

The twin suns rose above the skyline of Geo. For the first time in his life, Wren's luck was finally turning around. Such is life.

12