All Comments on 'Suck It'

by sexymistress

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story. Hope to see more from this new author

sexymistresssexymistressover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much.

We'll see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally a remotely realistic non consent story!!!

I love how you managed to write a nonconsensual erotic story while still having the female character maintain her dignity, it's not too often that I see that. Typical stories in this section involve basically a girl getting raped and fighting it for a bit at the beginning but eventually falling in lust with their rapist and never thinking to tell a figure of authority. Abuse is emotionally scarring, you're one of the few authors who portray your female characters as not being content with being treated like a sex doll and actually standing up for herself! Good job! I'm glad this had a happy ending, certainly wasn't expecting it! Five well deserved stars for you. A further point, the way you described Allysa's body when she stripped was very seductive. You have a way with words. Please keep writing.

sexymistresssexymistressover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for that. I don't like woman being treated simply as a toy in these kind of stories and I feel like anyone would fight back if it was something that they would not like to do. It is very emotionally scarring, and I am glad that you liked the way that she stood up. Thank you and I will consider to keep writing. Thanks for the support.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
A non consent story that definitely doesn't suck

A well written story, with a good dose of realism in the reactions of the protagonist. This though is both the strength and weakness of the piece. Realism is always welcome and usually adds to the story - the problem with such realism in a story like this is that, for me, it detracts from a sense of eroticism. For me non consent has to written as fantasy to be arousing, when it is written with realism, it rightly evokes a sense of disgust for the abuser and sympathy for the victim.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Not particularly erotic

... but first rate writing. The final scene seemed a little weak but the rest of the story was very powerful. Women in Alyssa's situation often get a beating for even thinking about leaving - and then have to put up with be stalked. We didn't need to get that - let's hope Alyssa doesn't go back (victims of domestic violence so often do)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A killjoy really...

Non-consent stories are supposed to be erotic/arousing. While I am not a fan of stories where the woman goes from ow to ooh in a nano-second, stories that cross the line of erotic and jump straight to domestic abuse are just as bad. I gave this 1 star.

Try 'Hunted' by Furrybert instead.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Good Story

There's room for all kinds of stories. I agree that the ending could have been a little more complicated, but I still really liked this. I believed the turning point, a brutal nonconsensual act, fully depicted, had become her norm, and was enough to motivate her to flee while she was still able. The thinking was brief but seemed real enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Nothing more erotic for me than a bitch being forced to suck a cock and swallow. Sick of stories where she likes it. Who cares what she thinks other than how much she hates it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous