Suck My Cock

Story Info
A foreign exchange student learns to suck a mean cock!
1.6k words
4.11
15.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers

My name is Kristina and I am Ukrainian. With the ongoing war in my country I applied for one of the student exchange programs. I figured this would be a good way to escape the turmoil of war and maybe further my education, also there are many more opportunities for a better life in America.

I was able to finally relax on the plane and ended up taking a nap for most of the flight, only awaking when there was less than half an hour left before the scheduled landing. Luckily they were still serving drinks and since I am 18 I took advantage as they let you order two at a time.

Having a few minutes I decided to look over the info on the family I would be staying with, they seemed rather nice on paper. The husband and wife worked at the same company, that's how they met actually, she was his secretary. And even after all those years of working together they were still a happily married couple.

They had one son who was soon going off to college. Jimmy was my age, 18, and was studying law in hopes of joining a big firm. He would be acting as my guide. Teaching me about American customs and showing me around until I felt comfortable. I hope he didn't feel like he was forced to babysit me. I didn't want to be an inconvenience, and I didn't want to cause any trouble and get my travel Visa revoked.

My flight landed late in the evening and Jimmy was waiting to pick me up and drive me to my new home. He seemed pleasant enough and wanted to show me where our school was located before going home. Even though it was closed at this time we could look around the outside and he could show me the playing field in back. Their school football team was practicing and he could also introduce me to some of the cheerleaders.

It appears he had read up on my info as well and knew I was interested in joining the cheerleading squad. As it turns out they weren't playing football at all, at least not the kind I knew of, they were playing American football. What I expected is what you Americans call soccer. Either way they still had cheerleaders and that was the same at least.

I met some of the cheerleaders and they were very friendly explaining I still had to attend try-outs but they said it was only a formality, with my good looks and athletic build I was a shoe-in. After the cheerleaders left Jimmy suggested we stay for a little while longer as he noticed I was interested in the quarterback.

He said I had no chance with him because there was a long line of girls willing to blow him. I continued to stare at the quarterback and asked,

"What means this 'blow' him?"

"Well," Jimmy said, "You know... suck his cock!"

I think he was trying to shock me because I had little experience dating but I was crushing heavy on the quarterback and wanted to do whatever it took to be his girlfriend. Jimmy quickly picked up on this and decided to take advantage of the situation.

"I can help you land him if you're really interested in dating him." Jimmy offered.

"Really! How can you help?" I asked naively.

"Well, I could help you get some experience." Jimmy was standing a little closer to me now.

"I don't want to date many boys to get experience, I just want him." I was quick to interject.

"You won't have to date many guys. I could teach you what he would like in a girlfriend and then you would know what to do to keep him interested and not have a wandering eye for all the other girls." Jimmy was smiling a crooked little smile that I found somewhat charming.

After thinking about it for less than a minute I quickly agreed, 'Ok, I'm in. What do I have to do?"

"Follow me," he stated, "I know a spot nearby."

He took my hand and began to lead me. I was quick to follow even though I knew it would be a while before I would be the quarterback's girlfriend. What can I say, I was anxious to get started on the path that would eventually take me there.

"Over here, underneath the bleacher." Jimmy lead me around and underneath where several people were sitting in the stands and watching the practice.

Once safely out of sight under the bleachers Jimmy guided me to my knees and began to unzip.

"Wait! Wait a second! There are people watching." I proclaimed. As I looked out between the benches at the players practicing on the field some distance away. Jimmy looked in the direction I was looking and just said,

"They're too far away to make out any details. They'll just think it's two lovebirds looking for some privacy to sneak a few kisses."

"I guess..." I answered hesitantly. It did make sense when he explained it that way.

I looked back in time to see Jimmy fishing out his cock. It was impressive let me tell you. It had to be every bit of 8 inches long and when I tried to wrap my hand around it my fingers didn't touch my thumb.

He then said go ahead and start, he wanted to see how much I knew about sucking cock before he started giving me instructions. I had watched a little porn back in the Ukraine, yes we have porn too, maybe not the quality or quantity that you Americans have but enough to learn the basics.

I licked up and down the sides first to get it nice and wet. Next I began flicking my tongue back and forth through the piss slit. Finally, I opened wide and took about half the length into my mouth and swirled my tongue all around the knob. I began to bob back and forth trying to take more and more of it deeper and deeper into my mouth until I felt it nudge against the back of my throat.

It felt odd at first so I backed off of it some and continued sucking away on that long dick. Jimmy had other ideas and said, "Don't be afraid to try and take it into your throat, it might feel unnatural at first but you'll quickly get used to it. We'll both slow count to five in our heads and then I'll pull out and you can catch your breath, ok?"

This sounded like a good idea at the time as I didn't like the idea of choking on it. So I again took it to the back of my throat and this time Jimmy held my head by the back with one hand and just under my chin and jaw with the other hand. He began to pump and thrust, forcing more and more of his hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. I tried to relax and counted to five in my head. Jimmy pulled out like he promised and I gasped for air.

It really wasn't all that bad. I wanted try it again so I took the initiative and sucked him back into my mouth and began forcing him down my throat all on my own. This time when I reached the count of five I found I still had some air left in my lungs so when Jimmy tried to pull out I quickly grabbed around his thighs and forced him to keep pumping and thrusting, literally fucking my throat with that hard cock of his.

Finally, at the slow count of nine I pulled back off of him and again caught my breath. I was smiling and quite proud of myself as I know I was impressing Jimmy with my newfound cocksucking skills.

"That was great for a first timer. Now take a deep breath and try for a count of 15." And without much more warning he was feeding me his big fat dick. I managed to slurp and suck it down my throat and began humming happily as I sucked Jimmy off like a professional whore. Because I had listened to his instruction I was able to stay on it for way longer than a count of 15.

Somewhere just before 20 Jimmy began grunting and thrusting faster and faster and suddenly he held very still and I felt it throbbing and spewing a massive load deep in my throat. I couldn't taste anything so decided the safest option was to just swallow it all down my throat.

My greedy gullet was flexing and relaxing as I swallowed and swallowed until there was little left. He let out a low groan and finally pulled out. A few stray dollops of cum landed on my tongue as he withdrew from my mouth. That's when I finally got a chance to taste semen for the first time. It was a little salty but sort of tangy too. I loved it!

Just about then I heard one of the football players yelling something about a hoe really going to work under the bleachers and taught maybe the gardener was coming.

"Jimmy, we need to leave I think the gardener is coming, that player said something about a hoe going to work." I quickly wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and then licked it clean, swallowing every last drop of the delicious cum.

Jimmy zipped up and took me home. He introduced me to his parents and showed where my room was. I got settled in and took a quick shower before putting on a new pretty pink dress I had bought to make a good first impression with my student exchange family. We had a nice dinner and then I turned in early wanting to be well rested for my first day of school and the cheerleader try-outs.

spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers