Suck out the Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This next boy was longer than the others. When she tried to take all of him into her mouth, she felt resistance. She felt nauseated unpleasantness in her throat. She felt a roiling in her stomach.

She pushed through it. Not today, Satan! she thought. No heaving, gagging sensation would stop her from embracing this boy fully within her mouth. He was no less deserving her salvation. She tilted, grinded, and contorted her head at all possible angles until she had him, her eyes watering. She couldn't tell if her own tears were of pain or delight, but she allowed them all the same. They rolled down her cheeks as she began to bob her head ever so slightly. Her lips were at the hilt, then she withdrew them a half inch, before returning to the hilt and repeating over and over, softly at first and then with increasing desperation. He was so deep into her that she could hardly breathe.

Barbara became worried she might be suffocating. Her fear became near panic when he firmly put his hands on the back of her head and forced her face all the way upon him, holding her there, giving her no room for air, no freedom of movement to withdraw and take a breath. But, as they say, God is good. And just as the lights were growing dim for Barbara, she felt a pulsing ripple of flesh across her tongue. The cock that was choking the life out of her instead brought forth its own life, and spasm after spasm bypassed Barbara's mouth and sent a volume of poisonous cum directly into her esophagus. The hands still held her head tight, but as the flood receded and the cock softened, airflow to her lungs returned, and she said a quiet prayer in her mind.

The boy took a step back, and Barbara fell forward to the floor on all fours. She looked around, taking stock of the room. Timothy and another boy sat on a bed watching the proceedings. The long one stood still before her and the boy before him still knelt, recovering from his sensitive ending. That left two more, still flanking them, still hard, the lusty hunger of Lucifer lurking behind their eyes. Panting, Barbara slowed and took two deep breaths.

"Alright you two, come on in." She raised up on her knees and felt a heaviness bearing down on her. She could feel the weight of those four treasonous loads of poison within her gut. Well, better there than defiling these boys, she thought. They both inched closer. She grabbed the lateral butt cheeks of both and pushed them both inward together, until their thighs touched, and their cocks were more manageably close together.

"Look boys. I don't have all night. We can't keep at this one at a time nonsense. I'm gonna have to do you two together." They shifted nervously. "It's gonna be just fine. You trust me, right?" They nodded. "Well alright then."

With that she grasped both cocks around the shafts and tugged them towards one another, bringing the heads to rest against each other. She took both cocks into her mouth at once and began sucking. It was not as seamless a fit as just one cock at a time had been. The imperfect ergonomics of the situation induced an indecent amount of noise in the room, generated by Barbara's lusty slurping and sucking, like a vacuum cleaner trying to draw up a puddle instead of cleaning the carpet. A mixture of saliva and spent semen dripped from her partially open mouth and ran down Barbara's chin and chest. She engaged both hands to compensate for the lack of suction she was able to summon with two entire dicks in her mouth at once. She twisted and pulled and tugged, eager to release the payloads within.

All the noisy commotion increasingly drew the attention of the four spent other boys. They stood up and began to gather around.

"Oh my, Miss Barbara. You are one talented lady."

"Great job. Great job."

"I can feel it. You've cured me too. And now we all want to see you cure these last two. Can you do it? Can you do it Miss Barbara? Can you cure these two boys at once?"

She couldn't see the other four boys, as they circled around her backside while she sucked off the final two bunkmates.

She wanted it so bad. She had never wanted anything as much as this in her life. She wanted these two boys to fill her mouth in unison. She imagined her mouth as a jeweled chalice, filled to the brim and then overflowing. She wanted so much of them to flood her that she wouldn't be able to hold it in. She imagined swallowing rapidly but still not being able to keep pace with their production.

From behind her she heard, or maybe just sensed, a familiar pitter patter. She did not name it, but instead kept at the business before her.

Barbara had now become intimately familiar with the changes that befall a penis before it erupts. Both increasingly stiffened. Both began to quiver. The breathing above her quickened. And if the moment lacked for subtlety, that ended when one of them called out, "God, God, God, God, God, you fucking slut that's it God you slut I'mmmmmm... I, I, I, I, I'm cumminggggggggggggg...." and relief washed over Barbara as both boys brought forth their loins into her waiting chalice simultaneously. She drank them greedily, shouting halleluiahs of thanks in her mind. She drained every bit of them, just as she had the others. Satisfaction washed over her like the waters of her own baptism. She had barely returned from the haze of her efforts when she heard grunting from immediately behind her and something wet strike the back of her neck.

Barbara turned her head just in time to see the other four boys all clustered behind her, furiously stroking their reanimated pricks at the sight of her finishing their two mates at once. One of them had just unloaded the first shot of his second salvo for the night onto the back of her head. The second and third blasts hit her in one eye, making her flinch and cover her face reflexively. With her eyes closed she could hear the other three all approaching climax as well. She did not see the fruits of those labors, but she felt them strike and cascade down her body. Their warm juice found its way across her face, into her hair, down her breasts, stomach, and legs, and all over her clothing.

When the final cock had finished, Barbara opened her eyes. She locked eyes with Timothy first, who returned her glance sheepishly.

"We all just needed one more cleansing to get it all out. Sorry to say Miss Barbara, but you left a little behind. But we've got it now. We all decided that it's. We can really feel it."

"That's right! Clean as a whistle."

"And it's all thanks to you, Miss Barbara. We owe it all to you."

She rose now, brought to her feet by the righteousness of the Holy Spirit, dripping with four loads of cum all on the outside, and six more encased within her.

A smile creased her lips. She turned and began to leave the cabin.

"Where you going?"

"Miss Barbara, you can't go! You've got to stay so we can thank you for all you done."

"Yeah, yeah. Why don't you stay a while?"

She turned back towards them, the smile spreading, growing, like the righteousness within her.

"Boys. There are six more cabins at this camp tonight. Each cabin with six more cocks and six more batches of poison to draw out. I've got a busy night ahead of me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have the Lord's work to do."

12