Sucking a Dragon Off

Story Info
Stephen and Gina partake in another encounter.
1.1k words
4.25
860
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina moaned as she woke up. She shuddered thinking that she had just had the best dream of her life. It only took her a few moments after waking up for her hands to trail over her heavy swollen belly. She froze as she felt her massive belly and slowly opened her eyes. She was larger than she was when she had been knocked up, almost like that she could burst. She shuddered remembering the feeling of being knocked up all those years ago. Her eyes fluttered shut as her hand began to trail down feeling the size of her belly before finally finding her crotch. She found herself soaking wet and began rolling her fingers over her swollen needy clit.

She moaned and bit her lip as she began squeezing her breast while pinching her nipple. Had Stephen really been some monster? His cocks didn't feel human while he stretched out her cunt and battered against the roof of her womb. Gina shuddered as her eyes fluttered shut remembering what had just happened to her. Her fingers trailed down trying to push inside herself but she found her pussy tight, very very tight. She paused for a moment as she felt her newly tight hole. She should have had a mother's pussy after giving birth to her daughter and being fucked so brutally by those thick and ridged cocks. However she couldn't even force her pinkie into her cunt with how tight she was.

Gina shuddered but also felt her own lust rapidly building up inside her. She went back to groping her breast and rubbing her clit. She moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm rapidly building inside her. She just wished that those cocks were still pounding away at her body making her pregnant looking form bounce on the end of them. She let out one final moan before cumming hard, covering her fingers in her sweet vaginal honey before standing up. She had to find Stephen and those wonderful cocks of his.

Stephen had left Gina after fucking her unconscious and draining a load into her. It took all of his will power to stop himself from fucking her unconscious body until he had drained his balls inside her. He had tried to recast his illusion spells but he couldn't concentrate on them for more than a few seconds. As soon as he thought about Gina bouncing on his cocks he moaned and the spells broke. He couldn't get her out of his head and the more he thought about her the larger his balls seemed to grow.

Before fucking Gina his balls were about the size of basket balls, normal for a dragon. But just hours after breeding her his nuts had nearly doubled in size. Stephen had tried every meditation and spell he could think of to make the swelling go down but none of them worked. He groaned as he tried to ignore his swollen pulsing balls but it was pointless. Then his hearing picked up the sound of Gina moaning across the store and Stephen couldn't hold back his lust any longer.

After just a few moments Stephen found Gina. She was staring at him and his draconic form with a burning lust in her eyes. Gina was the first to speak as she began squeezing her breasts. "I've never been fucked like that before." She said moaning as she pushed her large tits together staring at Stephen's eyes before shifting her gaze down to his cocks. "Honestly I don't like most guys who go easy on me." She said walking towards Stephen swaying her hips as she licked her lips. "You seemed to know exactly what I wanted, or atleast how to treat me right."

Stephen looked down at her and was confused at first. Gina wasn't looking at his face at this time only his twin pulsing cocks that grew painfully hard as she got closer to him. Stephen felt like his entire body was burning with lust as he let out a deep low growl. Gina though didn't care and continued her sultry saunter towards Stephen. "Oh what is it big boy. Afraid that you are going to hurt little old me?" She said smirking as she opened her mouth as wide as it could.

Stephen finally lost it. He stepped towards Gina and aimed both of his cocks towards her mouth. For a moment he saw fear in her eyes as his twin cocks forced their way into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head as she began gagging on the twin shafts. She pushed her hands against his scaled body as if she was trying to push him off but he couldn't tell. Stephen felt her tongue flicking across both of his swollen tips and could feel her sucking on his cocks as best as she could. He held her head before smashing his hips forward.

He drove both of his fat fucksticks down her throat as Gina went limp. Her eyes rolled firmly up into her skull as she passed out from the sudden intrusions. Her throat was bulging from the twin cocks buried inside her stomach as she began shaking around them. Stephen slowly pulled his cocks out until they slid out of her mouth as she regained consciousness. She coughed a few times before Stephen rammed his cocks back into her throat. Gina began gagging around his fat cocks as he began ramming them in and out of her throat. Gina pushed against his crotch in an act of defiance but was sucking on his cocks greedily. Her tongue trying to lick across every inch of his fuck sticks as they plowed in and out of her mouth.

Gina felt her body accepting his cocks as she felt an orgasm rapidly building inside her body. She wanted to moan in pleasure or make any sound other than the gagging from his twin cocks but she couldn't. His cocks were forcing any air she could get in out of her body and was practically suffocating her when he was balls deep in her. Gina didn't mind in the slightest as she loved every part of this. Her body soon came hard as Gina felt herself starting to go limp from his brutal face fucking.

Stephen growled loudly as he slammed his cocks deep into Gina's throat over and over. He hissed with pleasure as his balls slapped against her chest as he felt his own orgasm rapidly building. With each thrust he felt closer and closer to bursting until finally he slammed as hard as he could into Gina roaring as he did. His cocks swelling up before blowing thick heavy ropes of cum straight into her stomach. Gina was barely conscious but felt his cum filling her body as her stomach was filled to the brim. Then she felt her throat filling with cum until finally it spilled into her mouth. Gina began swallowing forcing the cum that spilled into her mouth back down into her stomach as Stephen pumped more cum into her body.