Sucking Cocks in a XXX Book Store

Story Info
Sucking cocks in a XXX book store.
2k words
4.31
10.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday night. Monday was a holiday so we were out late. Was at a club with a girlfriend. The place was just about empty. Guess not everybody had the next day off. Decided to just head home. We said good bye. She to her place, me to mine. On the way home I pass an adult book store. I've heard stories about this place and thought I would just look, check it out. There were a few cars outside. Must be a popular place. I walk in, there is a little shop. Lots of DVD's and toys. There was only one guy perusing the videos. I wondered where everyone was. Talked to the girl behind what looked like bullet proof glass. Told her I heard about this place, and this was my first time here. Asked what the place was all about.

She tells me they have many private booths to watch movies. There are a few viewing booths with live, one on one girls, but being late Sunday the girls are gone for the day. And they have two small theaters with two large TVs in each, constantly playing four different movies. I thought that might be interesting. She said it cost ten dollars to enter the theater for four hours. That's cheap. I give her a ten. She says just show your ticket to the camera at the door to get in. I walk back, past the private booths and viewing booths. The doors are all open and empty. Where is everyone? I get to the very back. There a little Asian guy cleaning his mop and bucket. I ask where's the theater? He points to a tiny dark hallway. I show my ticket to the camera. The door buzzes and I walk in.

It's very dark. The only light is from the TVs. It's not a big room. There's five rows of seats, about twenty five seats in all. The first thing I see is a guy on the end in the second row with his cock in his hand, jerking off. There are more guys seated threw out. A few more leaning against the walls. There heads all turn toward me. I just lean against the wall and watch the TV for a few seconds. Occasionally turning to take quick glances around the room. Guys still looking at me. I can see the other theater is attached to this one by just a door way. I walk over and look in. It's just about the same size.

The first thing I see in that theater is a couple in the first row near the wall. Her humped back toward me, giving her man, or a man a blow job. Standing in front of them, two guys stroking their cocks watching. Another two seated in the row in back of them. Also stroking their cocks. My eyes have adjuster to the darkness now. I look around. Again other guys seated threw out. In the back row is what looks like a guy on his knees, sucking another guy. The TVs in this room had a gay and a transvestite movie playing. I stood there, half watching the movie, half checking out the goings on in the room. It wasn't long till a few of the guys from the other room entered this one. I'm sure they followed to see what I was doing.

I moved to the back of the room, leaned against the wall. From there I could see all that was happening. Heads of the guys constantly turning to look at me. Then a young black guy walks up, a few feet away, also leans on the wall. I see him reach down. He unzips and starts stroking his cock. I look at him and he says hi. I just smile and say hi. It's hard not to watch and I keep glancing at the cock in his hand. He moves closer. Tells me it's OK if I want to watch. I just nod. And like I said, it's hard not to watch, so I did. He moves right next to me. We are touching. He asks if I wanted to help him. I watch a little longer, then reach down and touch the head of his cock as he's stroking. My body starts to tingle. I grab a little more, a little more, I have him in my hand. I start stroking him. Nothing crazy. Nice easy slow strokes.

Some of the other guys in the room, because they kept checking me out, now see I'm stroking this guy. A few have come closer to watch. Now there is a group of three guys standing around us watching. One by one they pull their cocks out till they are all stroking themselves. Which drew a bigger crowd. The guy I'm stroking pulls me by the wrist and asks me to, come here. We walk thru the crowd. He leads me to a seat on the end and he sits down. He gently pulls my arm down in front of him. I know what he wants. I look at him and go to my knees. Bend and take him in my mouth. He's got the back of my head guiding me up and down on his cock. OMG, this is exciting. I'm sucking him good when a guy sits next to us. His cock out, stroking himself. I reach over and take hold of his cock. Stroking him best I could. I look up and see half the room standing around us. The guy guides me back to his cock and I continue to suck him.

I can't see much with my face in this guys lap. But I know there are guys standing next to me. I reach out with my other hand, which is grabbed and guided to another cock. There I am sucking one cock and stroking two others. I'm in heaven. Then decided to suck on the cock of the other guy seated next to me for a while. His wasn't nearly as nice as the first guys, so I went back to him. Then thought, let me try the cock of the other guy I'm stroking. Started sucking his cock. Now I'm just stroking the original guy, and reach for another cock. Everybody is pushing in. Wanting their cock stroked. So now I'm going from cock to cock. Sucking some stroking others.

Then I feel a pull from the original guy. I turn and look at him. He's been stroking all along and is pulling me toward his cock. He takes my head and moves it to his cock. I open my mouth and take him. I can tell by how stiff he is he's about to cum. Thirty seconds later he starts to moan, and I feel the warmth of his cum filling my mouth. He's moaning, everybody knows he's cumming. That's when I hear an Hispanic voice in the crowd say, "Oh yeah, take it honey", in a heavy Spanish accent. I don't know why, but for some reason my thought went right away to, Cheech and Chong, which caused me to laugh. You ever laugh with your mouth shut and full. It forces the air and anything else that may be in your mouth, out of your nose. I pull off the guys cock. Cum spewing from my nose. Trying to sniff it back and wiping my face. Face, mouth, chin, cheek and hand covered with cum.

I was so thankful, someone in the crowd was nice enough to hand me a few Kleenex from the dispenser that was hanging on the wall. Still on my knees, I look up into the faces of the crowd that had gathered, they watched as I wiped the cum from my face and hands. I dropped the the spent Kleenex on the ground. Again looked up at the guys. Four of them standing close around me, others behind them. I looked directly in front of me. Four cocks being stroked. I'm sure the guys behind them also had their cocks out. I wasn't about to stop and grabbed two cocks and sucked the closest one in front of me. I spent some time sucking him. Then moved, sucking one I was stroking. On and on. Sucking one then the next. Not sure if everyone was getting sucked. And I'm not sure how many guys were there. But just kept going from one to the next. Sucking each for about thirty seconds before moving on.

The guys were nice enough. Not getting to pushy. But they all wanted my mouth. Then one guy with his hand on my cheek is pressuring me toward him, saying, here, here, here. Sounded to me like he was about to cum. No sooner do I take him in my mouth and I feel his cum filling my mouth. I let him finish, swallow his load, he backs away and I move to another cock. Stroking two and sucking another. Now this new guy I'm sucking, rather excitedly says, that's it, that's it, don't stop and starts to moan. He cums in my mouth. I swallow his load, he moves away and I'm sucking another cock. Again I have a different guy pulling me toward him. He's stroking like crazy, making noise. I take him in my mouth. A second later I'm taking his load.

Then moved to suck another cock. Not sure what was wrong with this guy. He's not even hard. I tried my best for over a minute, but he never did get hard. So I moved to another cock. Still bouncing from cock to cock, sucking and moving on. I'm stroking one guy and he grabs my hand. He's using my hand super fast. Then he slows. I know what just happened and I feel his cum cover my hand. A little disappointed I didn't get to swallow him. I just keep working the cock in my mouth. Then someone in the crowd has got the top of my head guiding me, he says, I'm gonna cum. I take him in my mouth. Work him for another thirty seconds. He explodes in my mouth and disappears. I swallow his load and move to the next cock.

I'm sucking away, still got a hold of two other cocks, when I hear, OK, OK, you have to move now. Being my first time in this place, I have no idea what's going on. People are getting up, guys are backing away. Again a voice is saying, OK, you have to move. There I am on my knees, guys are zipping up. I can now see the little Asian guy that I asked direction from earlier is standing just inside the doorway with his bucket and mop. A second later the lights come on. People are filing out of the room. I get it now. He probably has to mop and clean the room on a regular basis. I get up and follow the crowd out the door. Grabbing a Kleenex to clean my hand as I go.

We all move to the adjacent theater to wait. The light from the other room lit this room fairly well. Well enough to get a better look at some of the guys whose cocks had probably been in my mouth. My excitement started to subside. Didn't look like the most hygienic group of guys. I decided it was time to leave. I spoke up thanking them for, (as I cleared my throat), "eeeeeverything". Told them I had a wonderful time, but had to leave. Most said good bye, hope to see you again or come back soon. Sounded like they were regulars.

I walked to my car, rather pleased with the outcome of my visit. Let me think. I had to count, 1...2....3....4....5. I swallowed five loads and jerked another guy off. Not bad for what started as a boring night. Going over what just happened, it was an enjoyable ride home. Think for sure I will be going back.