Sucking girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter about sucking girl.
2.9k words
3.95
3.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Having locked the lock, I almost immediately went to the window to look out for yellow panties on Nastya's balcony. And what a wonderful feeling I felt when I saw them there. In the most visible place, on the front rope, they are lacy and alluring - they were visible even without zoom! I instantly changed into a T-shirt and shorts and ran out into the corridor.

- Mom, dad, it seems I forgot my card in the library. We urgently need to run before it closes!

- Yeah! Just don't forget to go to the store, the grocery list is on the refrigerator! - Mom responded. Putting the green piece of paper in my pocket, I rushed down the stairs - I was not going to wait for the elevator, my impatience was so great.

Approaching Nastya's house, I saw that the door to the entrance had just opened following the entering residents. I barely had time - I didn't want to contact the intercom, I was thinking of giving Nastya a surprise. However, she's already waiting for me, because otherwise she wouldn't give a signal with her panties.

This time I decided to take the elevator - I couldn't stand walking up to the seventh floor, but I wanted to save my energy for boring Nastya's mouth. Just thinking about it made my penis no longer fit in my shorts.

And here I am standing in front of a completely ordinary front door. Square bell - I'll press it and rush into the abyss of incredible pleasures. Why don't I press? What's holding me back? At the last second, I suddenly heard men's voices outside the door - first one, rougher, and then another, a little thinner. But it was already too late - the finger pressed on the bell and a melodic tinkling sound was heard. The door opened - a cute, curly-haired woman of about forty in an apron stood on the threshold.

- Hello! - I greeted and froze, feeling my penis slowly descending. The woman looked at me questioningly.

- Hello. And you're Nastya's classmate, right? About homework?

"Yeah," I nodded happily.

"I'll call her now." Nastya! Nastya-ahh! - she shouted deeper into the apartment.

- I'm coming, mom! - Nastenka echoed her. She saw me and froze in her tracks.

- Arkash? - Obviously, she never expected to see me here.

- Yeah... Nastya, can I borrow your textbook? Otherwise, my... got lost," I blushed at such an obvious lie, but my excited brain was unable to come up with anything else.

"Ko... of course, come in," Nastya sighed. And here I am, finally, in her room - pink soft toys, shelves with books, a rather powerful computer... Nastya clicked the latch on the door and hissed:

-Why did you come? Stepfather is at home, stepbrother too, mother, sister - everyone is here! I told you, come back when you see yellow panties! - amazing, but there is no trace left of us addressing each other as "you".

- That's what I saw! There they are hanging! - and I pointed my finger at the clotheslines. Nastya ran out onto the balcony and, widening her eyes, found intimate lingerie in a place of honor in the front row.

- Damn, it's mom! I decided to do a big wash and shoved everything in without looking! - she whispered.

- Nastya, maybe... Did I come in vain? - my disappointment knew no bounds.

- It won't work today! Everyone is at home, and if we are caught, can you imagine what will happen? - and Nastya, shoving some textbook into my hands, began to push me out of the room. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

- Nastyusha, are you ready? - an insinuating male voice made Nastenka blush.

- This is my stepfather, he'll figure us out right away! - she whispered with only her lips and again began to push me, only this time not towards the door, but into the closet. And as soon as the doors slammed shut, Nastya immediately opened the front door and... hung on the neck of the man who entered the room. The closet smelled deliciously of Nastya's perfume.

- Daddy, do you want it right now? But mom hasn't gone to the store yet, and Borya hasn't gone to training! They... might notice! - the stepfather (obviously it was him) smiled and lightly stroked Nastya's butt, and then squeezed her breasts, barely covered by the thin fabric of the T-shirt. Nastya shrank from his touch, and then hugged his shoulders and whispered, I could barely hear:

"Then let's go to the balcony, you won't be able to see me there!" - and now they are already on the balcony. Surprisingly, through the gap between the closet doors I was given an excellent view of the mirror standing at the far wall of the room - it reflected everything that happened on the balcony below the window sill line. Nastenka took off her T-shirt and began squeezing her nipples with her fingers while her stepfather got rid of his shorts and panties. His huge dick popped up in front of Nastya's face and for the first time today my soul felt a tingle. With surprise, I realized that I did not feel jealous of Nastya's "dad" for what he was doing with the girl whom I already considered mine in my thoughts, no, it pricked me solely because of envy of his size.

"Daughter, take off your glasses so they don't fall off if I suddenly get separated," asked the stepfather.

Nastyushka complied with her father's request, returned to the room and put her glasses on the nightstand near the bed, looking nervously in my direction. And then she returned to the balcony, got down on her knees and carefully licked daddy's penis. Next, Nastenka plunged it into her mouth and began to moan muffledly, smacking the deliciousness. The penis protruded her cheek nicely, and the stepfather began to move back and forth steadily, every now and then almost tearing his daughter's mouth apart. I looked at this picture and quite unexpectedly realized that I was falling in love with Nastya even more. Paradoxically, the realization that she was kind to everyone, not just me, only increased my admiration for this girl. Nastya diligently sucked a penis one and a half times larger and thicker than mine, and I drooled at this picture, imbued with a glorious feeling of belonging and approval. How wonderful it was to realize that my (or still not mine, because she did not reciprocate my confession) girl was so different from other persons of the opposite sex!

"And my half-brother, this Bora, probably gets it too!" - a thought flashed through my mind, which made my soul even sweeter. Meanwhile, Nastin's daddy changed the angle at which his baton entered his daughter's mouth. Now he didn't stick out her cheek, but tried to push his dick down her throat, just like I did this morning. But if Nastya was able to take my shaft almost to the end, then dad's - only two-thirds. She gurgled, mooed and squelched, but her penis stubbornly refused to give in. The stepfather threw back his head in pleasure, and a tear was already running down Nastya's cheek from trying to swallow such a hefty penis. I looked at their reflection in the mirror without blinking, afraid to miss even one moment from this phenomenal performance. It seemed much stranger - but then Nastya's mother entered the room without knocking.

- Honey, have you seen our eldest? I'm looking for her everywhere, I need help sifting the corn flour.

"Honey" shook his head, trying to recover from his daughter's delightful movements. Mom couldn't see Nastya, since her view was blocked by part of the wall under the window sill. But she could hear the squelching blowjob sounds perfectly.

"Are you fiddling with that pump again?" "Nastin's stepfather nodded and, placing his hands on the back of the girl's head, began to put his daughter on his penis.

- Yeah, I'm just trying to get our pump to work! - he panted.

- OK! Listen, a classmate came to see her! Arkasha! - Mom giggled into her palm. - I'm thinking, what if they are now... somewhere in the entrance? Just don't scold her too much, it's a young thing!

The stepfather grunted and looked down in bewilderment. Nastya, continuing to smack her lips, shrugged.

"I won't scold her, just tell me how he explained his arrival to you?"

- He says he came for a textbook! And he himself... - here Nastya's mother lowered her tone. "Here's a boner in shorts," and she showed with her hands what kind it is. I blushed in the closet from the compliment.

- Wow! - wheezed the owner of the healthiest penis I have ever seen. Even including porn. It's amazing how Nastenka managed to stuff it so deep into her small mouth.

- Exactly. Well, it's okay, in fact, I'm even glad that Nastya has someone.

"I... me too..." the stepfather suddenly declared, drooling in Nastya's mouth. Meanwhile, my mother went deeper into the apartment, apparently to look for Nastenka there. Seeing that now no one was interfering, Nastin "daddy" left his daughter's throat and, again amusingly protruding her cheek, began to cum, forcing the girl to convulsively squeeze her lips. She hummed in a special way and squeezed her legs - had she really come from the blowjob? Nastya did not swallow right away, but opened her mouth and showed her dad the white liquid on her tongue. Smiling joyfully, the stepfather knelt next to his daughter and began to kiss her. I shook with delight when I saw how some of the sperm migrated into his mouth! Butterflies fluttered in my stomach with happiness, because before my eyes Nastya and her stepfather formed a love idyll, sealed with such a frank kiss.

"We'll have to try that next time too!" - For some reason I was sure that there would be a next time. And Nastin "daddy" patted his daughter's already disheveled hair and asked:

- Well, who is this Arkasha?

- Yes, he really came for the textbook. Already gone. Honestly! - Nastya lied.

-- Daughter, I'm constantly on the road, on business trips, and at work late into the night. I know how much you like giving head, so why not use another dick? Love, it doesn't have to be divided only into two! - Nastya blushed at such words from her stepfather.

- Is it really necessary... is it necessary to love the one you suck? - she whispered barely audibly. I huddled in the closet, hanging on their every word.

- Well... What is love anyway? Many people confuse the sexual component of this word, affection, sympathy, and a bunch of other things. First you need to understand yourself. I am very proud of you, daughter, not every girl can get so much pleasure from fellatio! I really hope that Sophia will also pass on this... superpower of yours.

Nastya blushed, and dad kissed her again, now without tongue, but only barely touching his daughter's tender blowjob mouth with his lips.

- What about Bori? "Didn't you think of offering him..." the stepfather began, but Nastya interrupted him.

- What are you doing, dad? He's my brother!

- Well, he's a stepbrother! - the stepfather playfully tickled Nastenka's sides, she giggled and fell onto the bed.

- That's it, go take a shower, then in the evening I'll come see you again, okay?

Nastya nodded and the door closed behind "daddy." I burst out of the closet and looked at the girl in shock. She looked at me, not knowing what to expect.

- Nastya... Nastya... This is magical! - I exclaimed.

The girl gasped as I pulled her into my arms. She definitely didn't expect this.

"Then I said I liked you." So, I lied. I don't just like you. I love you! - I knew Nastya for less than one day, but I already knew for sure that there were simply no other girls like her in the world.

"Don't... don't throw around such words, Arkash..." said Nastya, throwing her arms around my neck. I enthusiastically kissed Nastya's mouth, where her stepfather had just finished, and an incredible feeling of the correctness of everything that was happening simply overwhelmed me.

After the kisses, Nastya habitually knelt down in front of me and opened her mouth, when suddenly she caught herself, jumped up and closed the door with the latch. And then she turned to me:

- Arkash, before you fill my mouth full, will you listen to one request? If you don't want to or it's completely unpleasant for you to listen to this, just say so and we'll never return to this topic again, okay.

"I'm ready to do anything for you," this was not a figure of speech, I really thought so then, and even now my opinion remains unchanged.

- In general... I have a sister Sofiyka. She literally turned eighteen a couple of days ago and she... - here Nastya again turned pink with shame. It's amazing how she retained the ability to blush after everything we did with her, and she and her stepfather in front of my eyes!

"And she..." Nastya continued, "saw how I sucked off my dad, and then... my brother." She saw the whole process, you know?

I nodded.

"And now she's... blackmailing you?"

- Of course not! Sofiyka is not like that, she is very sweet and kind," then Nastya went to the computer and brought it out of sleep mode. On the desktop there was an image of a girl who was extremely similar to Nastya herself - only her hair was red and her tits were not so large. The girl smiled, burying her face in a bouquet of daisies. She was wearing a light summer dress that suited her very well.

- Here she is. See how nice she is! She will never do anything bad to me. As do I to her. Here the matter is different. Sofiyka wants... wants to blow dad and brother at any time when I'm not busy with it. She really enjoyed watching, but now she can't wait to try it. But she's afraid she won't be able to get it right the first time. She needs training, you know? On a live penis. She is worried about deep throating, and about the taste of sperm, and she also read somewhere about reflexes and now... She constantly trains on my dildo. But that's not it; she clearly needs a living partner.

- And you want me to...

"Yeah," Nastya looked at me guiltily. "I thought, if you don't mind me sucking my stepfather and stepbrother, then maybe you'll agree to use another girl's mouth."

- Of course I agree! But... this doesn't mean that you and I... We... - I hesitated, not knowing how to smoothly shift the conversation to my confession.

- Listen, Arkash. There is no "we". It's just a blow job. I am ready to swallow your sperm at any time, whenever there is an opportunity, you can fuck my throat in any position, perhaps I will even allow you to see me naked. But there can be no relationship, romance or anything like that between us! Borya... Borya also sometimes sins with this, confesses his love and even gives gifts, but I tell him the same thing. I'm just... um... a sucking girl. Do you understand?

I nodded sadly and Nastya dropped to her knees again and opened her mouth invitingly when the devil pulled me to ask:

- Why are you hiding from your stepfather that you are sucking Borya? You don't tell him about your... exercises with dad either?

- Arkash, I just don't want to complicate things. Dad is right, I need to figure myself out. Besides, what if they start to get jealous?

"I heard what your stepfather said." On the contrary, he himself offered you Borin's penis!

"That's what he's saying now!" - Nastenka snorted. She took my penis out of my shorts and pressed her cheek against it. - When mom told him about you, that you had come for a textbook, at the first second he crushed me so hard that tears came! So it's better for dad and Borya not to know about each other.

And with these words, she let my penis touch her cheek, again causing an electric current to run through my spine. From such frank conversations and observations, my penis had long been on the edge, so Nastya didn't even have to move - the penis twitched and came immediately as soon as it found itself in warm and wet captivity.

The girl immediately swallowed every drop, and I suddenly realized that I wanted to try to get some of the seed back with a kiss, like Nastya's stepfather did. But it was too late - my nectar slipped into Nastya's stomach, and she showed me a pink tongue without traces of sperm.

- Nastya, can I kiss you next time when my sperm is still in your mouth? - I whispered hotly.

- Yes, why not? - she shrugged. - Only it's tomorrow. In the morning, dad goes to work, mom goes to the store, and Borya goes to the pool. So Sofiyka and I will be alone. But I'll introduce you to her now, let her fantasize until tomorrow. If only no one caught... - with these words Nastya jumped out into the corridor and dragged me along with her...