Sucking Her Cock

Story Info
Trans lesbian meets her new personal trainer.
961 words
4.17
31.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since Natalie had been to the gym. In fact, it had been more than five years, when she first began transitioning. She had tried to attend yoga and pilates classes, but the whispers and looks of disgust didn't stop and eventually she gave up.

She was seeing a personal trainer for a private session at the recommendation of one of her best friends, who was also a trans woman. Natalie was excited to be back in the gym, working out with someone else after so many years working out in her small apartment.

The gym was completely empty when she showed up, a relief to Nat. It was extremely rare these days that she felt comfortable going anywhere. She was refilling her water bottle near the front desk when a woman's voice called out.

"Natalie?"

"Hi, nice to me—" she started, but her voice was quickly caught in her throat. Standing in front of her was a 20-something year-old woman wearing skintight workout clothes that showed off every defined inch of her body, including her firm breasts. Natalie shook her head.

"Hi, nice to meet you," she said, her voice cracking with nervousness. "I'm Natalie. You must be Becca."

Natalie finally looked at Becca's face and the breath, once again, caught in her throat. Becca's reddish-brown hair was tied in a messy bun and her bright green eyes were warm and full of life.

"I am! Are you ready to get started?"

"Let's do it," Natalie said as Becca led her into the weight room.

-----

Natalie sat at the leg press machine as Becca bent down to adjust the weight on the machine, showing the trans woman her bubble butt. She was so close that Natalie could see the outline of her trainer's panties which created a problem: Nat was not prepared for the erection that popped up the second she saw Becca's ass.

She tried to have a normal conversation with the younger woman while doing the exercises, but each time she moved her legs, it thrust her hips forward. Natalie hoped that Becca hadn't noticed, but the way she smiled slyly gave Nat a different impression.

"Why don't you sit at that bench? I'll bring dumbbells over."

Natalie shuffled over, doing her best to expose her erection, and silently adjusted herself while Becca's back was turned to the weight rack. She leaned her back against the seat and inhaled deeply.

Becca carried a set of weights over, setting them on the floor. Before Natalie could ask the next step, she felt Becca place her hands on Natalie's thighs and her mouth against her student's stomach.

An uncontrollable moan escaped through Natalie's lips and she bucked her hips forward as her panties and leggings tightened even further.

"I've seen you looking at me this entire class," Becca said teasingly to Natalie, moving her lips to nibble on the older woman's ear. "I expect more from you," she scolded," but I guess we can talk about that later."

Becca kissed Natalie, who reached out to grope her teacher, who broke the kiss and looked at her pupil.

"No touching. I didn't tell you to."

She dropped back to her knees and yanked Natalie's leggings to the ground, exposing her hot pink panties.

"This is what you wear to the fucking gym?" she asked her student. "Christ. Take off your shoes and pants," she said as she walked to her bag.

Natalie kicked them off, leaving on her tank top and panties. Becca came back with a bottle of lubricant and dropped to her knees, pressing her face against Natalie's bulge. The trans woman moaned and pushed against her trainer's face. Becca laughed and peeled Natalie's panties off, ogling her new plaything's cock. It was larger than she expected and rock hard, without an inch of hair on it.

"Now I see why you're so confident, but I'm so tired of hearing you," she said, standing up.

"No, please," Natalie begged. "Please. I'll be quiet."

"I should make sure of that," Becca said, shoving Natalie's own panties into her mouth. "I like it so much better when you can't say anything. Now remember: no touching and no cumming unless I say so. Do you understand?"

Natalie nodded frantically, her eyes begging for Becca to touch her. "Mhmm! Mhmm!"

Becca didn't say anything, just returned to her lowered position and swallowed Natalie's cock in her mouth. A loud moan escaped her mouth and she pushed forward, burying herself in Becca's mouth.

Always up to the challenge, Becca took it all and wrapped her hands around Natalie's ass, bringing the cock in further. Tears were building in her eyes, but she could tell Natalie was getting close and that would give her exactly what she wanted: control.

When she couldn't take it anymore, Becca let the penis flop out of her mouth and onto Natalie's belly. She tickled Natalie's glans with her tongue, eliciting a moan that was more akin to a muffled screech, and squirted a dollop of lube on the fingers of her right hand. Gently, she used a finger to probe the outside of Natalie's asshole to an enthusiastic response, Natalie thrusted forward, swallowing the finger with her asshole and launching an eruption of thick, ropy semen from the tip of her cock.

Without warning, Becca stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Natalie with a still-pulsing cock and warm cum resting on her stomach.

She shook her head and wiped herself down with nearby paper towels. As she debated what to do with her panties, her phone buzzed. It was a text from Becca.

"You didn't play by the rules. Come to my house tonight if you want to make it up."