Sucking My Girlfriend's X's Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
A Cocksucking Story with a Girlfriend Watching.
1k words
4.4
27.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time I was living in Homestead, Florida and drove to Gainesville to stay with my girlfriend, Michelle, for a couple of weeks.

The day after I arrived, she told me an old friend, Dan, is passing through and will crash there. Of course I was fine with it.

Closer to his arrival, she admits she dated him in the past and wants to be honest -- there's nothing between them now - romance wasn't right for them but they are good friends.

I don't see him much the day he arrives but the first night, the three of us grab a bite to eat and some drinks. We get along fine and go home early. He's going to crash in the living room on the pull out. In bed, Michelle suggest I go talk with Dan for a bit so he knows I'm comfortable with the situation and so he feels welcome. Being a good sport, I go.

He's not in bed yet he's in his boxers and T siting in a big chair. I sit on the edge of the pull out, caddy corner to him and start chatting. Glancing down I notice he's got something stuffed in his boxers; perhaps an apple or a beer can or something....naturally, I'm talking but also staring. He smiles and says hey, what are you staring at man?

I exclaim: Oh, sorry man, just looks like you've got something stuffed in your shorts.

Stuffed? You think, he says smiling broadly back at me; want to see what's in my shorts because I'm happy to show you?

Interesting, I say, with a half laugh, sure let's see what you've got stuffed in there.

He pulls his boxers down to his ankles revealing a FAT BEER CAN COCK with a head not to be believed! Long and a bit square with a pronounced ridge.

I kind of gasp and shakily say wow, I would have bet money there was something in there. I thought you were joking!

No joke buddy just a fat dick. Is it fatter than yours, he asks.

Oh yes, by a mile - not even close -I've never seen one so fat.

Have you ever touched a cock other than yours?

No, I tell him.

Confidently, he says: You only live once why don't you grab it just to see what a fat cock feels like.

Sheepishly and getting excited I say: I guess I might as well and I wrap my hand around that monster. Damn I say, that feels about twice the girth of mine.

You might as well give it a few strokes while it's in your hand, he says quietly.

After a few strokes i see the head start to glisten. He says: I guess if you've never touched one, you've probably never sucked one, right.

Right I say.

Well, they say you should try everything once. Plus I don't think you'll ever find a thicker cock, you might as well suck the biggest, don't you think, he exclaims.

I guess you're right, I almost whisper under my breath; I'll try it for a second and I drop to my knees.

The head is so big I can only get to the huge ridge. He's getting wetter and wetter and with my Saliva I'm almost getting it in.

You got it cocksucker, suck that massive head, good man, he grunts. Look at you go. You like it, right?

I stop for a second and say oh yeah, it's amazing, I'm totally into it. Tell me what to do.

He laughingly says: look over your left shoulder.

I do and Michelle is in the doorway smiling and shaking her head in disapproval. She says well, don't stop now. You say it's amazing and you're totally into, keep going! And she sits on the pullout to watch.

She laughs and says you want him to tell you what to do huh? Omg, I cannot believe this shit and continues to giggle as I struggle with that huge head and rub those massive balls with my right hand and I stroke that fat shaft into my mouth, with my left.

Feed it to me, I beg her. No fucking way faggot. You are on your own. I could never deal with that huge thing. You seem to be made for it and laughs hard.

Dan, smiling at Michelle, says: You owe my $100, I told you I could get your boyfriend to suck my fat cock! You just don't understand the power of this thing. They both laugh hard! She says has he licked your big balls yet? I hope he draws the line there! Dan loudly commands me: lick those big balls and of course I do it with gusto. She is beside herself laughing and covering her mouth in disbelief.

I go back to the head and keep sucking as best as I possible can. He says "look at him. He's a natural, loves this big cock. Even I didn't think I'd get him on his knees, working this monster, night one."

Ha, that's right, michelle giggles, you said you get him sucking your massive tool by night two! I guess that meat does have some power - they both chuckle. Michelle says, Jesus Christ, I can see he has a fucking hard-on in his pants - this is unbelievable. More laughing from both of them...

Dan tells michelle to watch closely because he's about to tell me exactly what to do. He instructs me to suck that massive head hard, rub those big balls and stroke that shaft in rhythm with your cock-sucking mouth and do not stop until I tell you.

I obey and within 2 minutes I feel a blast of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I don't dare stop. I suck and suck that enormous helmet. He cums and cums - wow, it's a lot of cum! As he finally finishes he turns and says to Michelle; your boyfriend just took my load down like a champ! And, you know what, I haven't cum for a week just in case! Let me tell you; He took a huge LOAD!

Are you serious?!?! Michelle laughs: bad enough you got on your knees and sucked his monster cock but I absolutely cannot believe you happily guzzled his huge load too; that's just incredible, Oh my god, she gets up and walk away shaking her head and laughing hard!