All Comments on 'Sucking My Girlfriend's X's Cock Pt. 01'

by fulhammock2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to learn the basics of writing. If you don't want to then most people will find your stories too frustrating to read and will simply stop very quickly.

BiBiGayDudeBiBiGayDudeover 1 year ago

That was HOT AF. reminds me of when my ex’s brother would hang out at our place and you could always see the outline of his cock, like his jeans were discolored around his crotch bc it was so big. I think she caught me looking a few times but i denied it. I wish this story had happened to me and him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I luv to suck cock and put on a show for a woman !

Yours Truly in TN

Next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 2

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

mmm......so hot.....so on my knees for him

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I would love to suck cock with my wife watching. Such a turn on.

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rough around the writing but not rough around the balls I was invited to bring my nice cock to a threesome. The husband wanted to watch me fuck his wife. She was on her back, I between her legs pumping away nicely, when she instructed her husband to off me his hard -- and quite large -- cock. He stood beside the bed and brought his cock up to my mouth -- she was yelling -- "yes, give it to him!" So, I was buried deep in her, and the husband slid his cock into my mouth. And we three came at the same time. Hottest sex I ever had. I'm hard as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to be the one sucking in part 2 ! NEXT !!!

Yours in TN

Kiwi_loset_bottom01Kiwi_loset_bottom01about 1 year ago

I love that shes laughing in disbelief. I hope she fucks her exs big cock to punish her cock sucking bf. Ps....i'd have sucked it too lol

toocool34toocool3410 months ago

Great story. Please continue. My gf watched me suck a cock after he fucked her. She left to take a shower. Think she was surprised I was still blowing him when she came back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

not much of a story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, would like to see a part 2. It would be nice to see more actual dialogue though with quotation marks too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfulhammock2@fulhammock2
Exchanging ideas and stories. I can definitely do roleplay but I prefer real chat about kinks and fantasies.