Sudden Fart Contest

Story Info
Things get gassy on a simple camping trip.
1.1k words
4.31
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah and Tina were on the second night of their camping trip. They had a conversation that went along the lines of "I've never been camping, wouldn't it be fun?"

One thing led to another, and before they knew it, the plan had been made.

And they both fucking hated it.

Hannah didn't like insects or other creepy crawlies - She would already get flinchy just being in her own garden. Tina had been constipated since the trip began, unable to let go of her nerves and use the bathroom outdoors. Both of them were freezing cold at night, having severely underestimated, underplanned, and most importantly, underpacked.

"Why did we do this?" Hannah questioned aloud, not even really looking for a response.

"Because we're idiots," Tina laughed, "we had an impulsive idea and did it, like we always do."

Hannah sighed, and Tina continued - "We'll go home tomorrow. I know the plan was 5 nights but shit man, we're miserable."

The pair were still having their fun, but clearly, they hadn't taken into account how stressful camping can be. Especially your first time.

"Let's get some sleep," Hannah's words morphed as she yawned and stretched.

It was easier to get sleep this time, compared to the first night. The strangely hard floor beneath their tent didn't get any softer; The pillows did not get any fluffier. Yet all the same, they found it easier. Their bodies had grown used to the uncomfortable conditions that they had put themselves in, and allowed them the sanctity of rest.

Or, maybe they were simply exhausted.

Hannah woke up in the night to a thunderous sound. Her body jolted before she was even awake properly.

"Hello?" She didn't even really understand what she was saying hello to - She was still half asleep, in that almost-dream-like state. She allowed herself to come back to reality.

"What was that? It woke me, too." Tina sounded far clearer.

Hannah reached for the torch, giving them a chance to see in the void black that claimed the tent at night.

"I gotta pee but I don't wanna go out there now," Tina didn't like the dark to begin with, but the ominous sound made the idea even more bleak for her.

"I'm sure it was nothing," Hannah reassured her, as she got out of her sleeping bag.

Instantly, the answer to their question hit them. More specifically, it hit their nostrils. A putrid aroma filled their tent, seeming to emanate from Hannah's bedding.

"Holy shit that's what it was. You farted!" Tina's fear exited her she began to giggle, "you're so gross, oh my god!"

"I didn't fart!" Even as Hannah said the words, she did realize that her stomach had that sense of relief. She may not have felt the fart in her sleep, but she could feel the echoes of its presence. "Well, maybe I did..."

The pair had never heard each other fart. Despite being friends their entire lives, it had just never happened. Both were far too socially polite for that.

"Well, I gotta pee, and I need some fresh air now anyway," Tina got up and unzipped the tent's entrance, "gonna join me, or gonna be weird and bathe in your scent?"

"It doesn't even smell that bad, shut up!"

"Suit yourself."

Tina walked to a nearby tree to relieve her bladder, staying within talking distance of Hannah. It made her feel safer. They spoke whilst she went to the bathroom.

"Tina you know I can hear your pee hitting the floor?"

This made Tina laugh, causing a slight toot to escape her backside. The stream of pee quickly stopped as she clenched, preventing any further gas to escape.

"I heard that, too!" Hannah chuckled, "We're not in a fart competition, you know!"

Tina smirked, even though Hannah could not see. She realized she doesn't need to be embarrassed - Maybe she could even turn this into a game. She allowed her flow to continue, as the rest of the fart escaped her.

*Ppppppttt*

It felt nice for her to release it so freely into nature, not caring who heard. She enjoyed the strange rebellious feeling it gave her.

"How's that for a fart competition?" Tina yelled in defiance as she wiped her front.

But Hannah didn't answer. No laughter, no movement.

"Hannah?"

Tina edged towards the tent, slowly. Still no sound of anything. Her heart began to beat faster. "Hannah, you're scaring me."

As her hand reached slowly for the tent's entrance, ready to peel it back and reveal what had happened --

*PPPPPPpppppPPPtttttt*

A 3-second long blast of gas came from inside, followed by Hannah howling with laughter. "Sorry, it took me so long to push that one out!"

Tina climbed into the tent, instantly hit by the smell. "Fucking hell that stinks."

"Well, aren't you gonna hit one back?"

Tina did feel pressure in her stomach. Perhaps she could do something if she tried.

Kneeling on the floor of the tent, she gently shifted her weight, lifting one buttcheek into the air. She grunted softly, as air silently escaped her. It could only be heard as a small hiss. She loved the feeling of letting this out in front of Hannah; Feeling her belly deflate as she allowed her bodily functions to take over.

"Silent ones don't count - Boring!" Hannah spoke before immediately lifting her butt into the air. She bit her bottom lip, and let it rip.

*PPPPPPrprrPPRPPrrpRPPPtTTptRPTpppttt*

A 10-second long fart that neither of them could believe even fit inside of her. Hannah was clearly enjoying this, too. The freeing sense of relieving pressure got to them both.

Tina got into a yoga position, trying to get more wind out.

*ppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt*

A squeaky, but still incredibly long, poot came from her butt. They both laughed, causing Hannah to accidentally let out the one she had been holding in for her next turn. Its sounds rose and lowered as her laugh did.

*Prrt ha Prrt ha Prrt ha Prrt ha*

"Fuck, I was saving that one!" Hannah tried to sound annoyed through her smile.

"Mine was the longest. Guess I win?" Tina teased.

"Mine earlier was the loudest. I didn't even know I was capable of that."

Tina took this as a challenge. Feeling another pressure begin to move through her, she leaned forward slightly, and scrunched her face.

*PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

It was loud. It was long. There was no doubt that she won the competition.

"Fuck, fine, you win. I have no more left in me. I'm all gassed out, I think." Hannah conceded. She did try to do one more, just to test it out, but only the tiniest of toots came from her.

Tina's stomach gurgled, with a different type of pressure building. "I, uh. I think my constipation is about to get better... I'll be right back."

Tina headed back out of the tent, still proud of her victory.

They both slept well that night, having discovered something that they share a new secret enjoyment for.