All Comments on 'Sudden Obsession Pt. 04'

by timeaway

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's so easy to skip on by racial garbage like this and simply give it a 1.

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68about 2 years ago

Wow. I love the pacing. It feels totally real

Rossieno1Rossieno1about 2 years ago

Fantastic. Want more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will you take the next step? Matt eating his wife

and Ryan cum out of her Pusey? Is Matt turned on by Ryan’s Dick enough to go total bitch and suck it in front of his wife? I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Evil men who connive to control or destroy innocent others only deserve an intimate and climactic gathering with the men representing her family.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

It started off great! And then you turned it into fucking bullshit.

Finally, a woman who was willing AND able to do the right thing in her professional and married life. But instead of actually letting it happen, you had her willingly hook up with her blackmailer!

Think about that for one fucking minute: she should be furious that Ryan would be willing to fuck her over, fuck up her career, her marriage and her life by recording, without permission, their little tete-a-tete. She should have calked his bluff and calked a lawyer to sue him for any and all financial losses..but nooooo! You turned her into some fucking retard who thinks with her cunt instead of her brain.

Just because you’re a piece of shit moron doesn't make everyone else as fucking stupid as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad that someone has this as a fantasy. To most normal people this is a nightmare. Imagine losing your wife to a monster dick. Imagine her being used by all the black dicks brothers. Imagine your now ex-wife knocking out black dick bastards. And becoming the bitch whore you wanted hervto become that is the reality of this "fantasy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t worry about the haters, they knew the story but read it, even if I don’t like a story I never make it personal to the author, that is Iame, I loved when you wrote, Let’s give your husband a good view while your sucking my cock! Something about women authors that make it much hotter for me, I agree with one reader, let’s really turn Matt into a confused even bi Cuck, glad to see another comment similar to mine, please keep writing and know that you can’t please every reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is getting hotter every single chapter. My petite little girlfriend came twice reading this together.

Fabio1972Fabio1972about 2 years ago

GREAT story, i truly LIKED it!

In this novel there is everything:

- Feminism;

- Liberalism;

- Integration;

- Couple life alteration and change.

I definitively loved all the personages of this romance, they are all human.

Lauren and Matt both fall for different reasons in front of this black adonis, Lauren for his handsomeness and masculine potency, Matt for the awareness of his being a better lover for his wife!

Loved in this chapter her husband psychological implosion by admiring his wife screwed by this black and powerful guy!

Cannot wait for the next chapters to see how Ryan will alter and change forever this couple life!

It is fascinating to perceive Matt slow and inexorable evaporation.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are the updates so slow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though this is fiction, the most interesting stories are the ones that have some semblance of reality, things likely to have a chance at happening. This isn't one of those stories.

While a mature wife dabbling in a younger man at work can happen, doing his friend and then being being used by him - so disrespectfully and in front of her weak, pathetic husband (as real men do not tolerate this behavior) - isn't sexy, intriguing or really worth reading. Sorry I wasted the time. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, another infantile drivel from a part time hobby scribbler, that serves the scenario, were the cunt lands turning tricks for the next crack fix and the nigger’s mutilated body hangs from the tree.

Anything else is SF. Cheers

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please ignore the ignorant criticisms of these haters.

They are men, and don't appreciate porn written by women.

Please go ahead with Part 5 and beyond!

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really interesting. I'm eager to see how things progress, between Lauren and Ryan, between Lauren and Matt, between Ryan and Matt. I wish Matt was a little bit more of an active participant, though... not physically, of course, but vocally. At least an involuntary "oh god" or two (like when Lauren pulled out Ryan's Big Black Cock, the first time he saw her wrap her lips around it).

Littleone2713Littleone271312 months ago

Can't wait for the next part now that we know that Lauen's husband enjoyed watching her get fucked by Ryan's big black cock. Hope her hubby gets more involved in the future and the guys have him licking her and them clean afterwards and maybe them even using him as a cuckold sissy. Great storry

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is not one likable character in the story. If there are real people like these in the world we are so screwed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was execrable. Evert character is an awful person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimeaway@timeaway
98 Followers
All my stories are a sexual fantasies diary, of sorts. They are loosely based on my own fantasies, and the main female character in the stories is loosely based on myself. All the stories, though, are completely fictional. Feel free to send me feedback or ideas. I love heari...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES